Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  ShenFNWoo : (22 September 2018 - 06:23 AM)

Wow, this place is dead. Rest in peace. *Prays*

@  Uncle Ben : (17 September 2018 - 07:42 PM)

Jeff Hardy: I won't do Swanton Bombs/High Risk stuff as much anymore because of my previous injuries.

Also Jeff Hardy: Let me do this insane spot with ladders, a table and the Cell itself.

@  ShenFNWoo : (14 September 2018 - 01:28 PM)

This is the part of the conversation that I think it's safe to abort mission. Tis why I normally don't speak in shout boxes, as small talk becomes the driving force. What started off with a complaint about a season then turns to a comparison of objective pros and cons. Could've lead to a pretty healthy debate xD. Now is probably going to degenerate into opinionated preferences for seasons or change topic altogether. Boring.

@  Uncle Ben : (13 September 2018 - 09:47 PM)

I'll argue the autumn. Perhaps it's due to the foliage for me as well as fresh apples and the start of maple syrup season.

@  ShenFNWoo : (13 September 2018 - 08:16 PM)

What he said. This guy never lies V

@  Ishapar : (13 September 2018 - 02:25 PM)

I prefer winter because it is unique. When else are you going to get skating, tubing, and snowball fights?

@  ShenFNWoo : (12 September 2018 - 08:59 PM)

I'll take black ice from here to within 100 miles in any direction instead of that. At least I know what I can do about it.

@  ShenFNWoo : (12 September 2018 - 08:58 PM)

VS gang violence because it's too hot and people can't sit still? Bugs every damn where? Frequent horrible thunderstorms? All other pests out in full force? Heat that you can do nothing about once you get outside? No holidays to speak of where you get a full week off? All the kids outside and running amok because school is out?

@  Shadow : (12 September 2018 - 10:59 AM)

Two words: Black ice.

@  ShenFNWoo : (12 September 2018 - 05:55 AM)

You get one thing: It's cold enough to make rain turn into snow. That is all.

@  ShenFNWoo : (12 September 2018 - 05:55 AM)

That's why winter's the best season. The least amount of BS happens

@  Shadow : (11 September 2018 - 08:14 PM)

Summer- the only season where your town can burn to the ground and then be flooded

@  Clocktopus : (11 September 2018 - 04:10 AM)

'Tis the season

@  Ishapar : (10 September 2018 - 08:12 PM)

Rain 3 days in a row. I guess a hurricane is coming along the East coast.

@  Uncle Ben : (01 September 2018 - 07:20 PM)

ALL IN might have been the best wrestling show I've ever seen.

@  Misk : (23 August 2018 - 04:08 PM)

unless it was the phantom ruby. Then it makes total sense.

@  Ishapar : (23 August 2018 - 09:03 AM)

A little bit mixed around, mate.

@  Shadow : (18 August 2018 - 08:37 PM)

one day I saw a ruby, playing with a child the size of a tangerine.

@  Ishapar : (16 August 2018 - 03:44 PM)

Eh, I prefered the 64 version. It had the right balance to difficulty and fun. I prefer the game as it relies more on the character's skill at controlling Mario rather than relying too much on powerups (which would explain my fondness of Genesis Sonic games).

@  Misk : (16 August 2018 - 02:48 PM)

Camera was way better too.

Photo

25th Anniversary!

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Clocktopus

Clocktopus

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 79 posts

Posted A week ago

One week from today will mark the 25th anniversary of SatAM.  Think SEGA will even acknowledge that? : /

Behold, the Heart of the World,
Progenitor of Life, Father and Mother, 
Alpha and Omega, Our Creator...
And Our Destroyer.

#2 LogiTeeka

LogiTeeka

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 1,152 posts

Posted A week ago

Let's hope so. The show has had a massive impact on the franchise, whether SEGA would like to acknowledge it or not.

#3 Uncle Ben

Uncle Ben

#BeYourself

• Moderators
  • 13,397 posts

Posted A week ago

Considering that Aaron is a fan of the show it's possible

The Scribes, if anyone wants to join a growing community. Ask me if you want to know more.

“Some say that he is the only man in history to buy a DFS sofa when there wasn’t a sale on, and that his favourite boxing venue is Munich airport. All we know is he’s called the Stig.”

“Some say that if you hold him in the wrong way he doesn’t work properly, and that just very recently he developed an irrational hatred of Rubens Barrichello. All we know is he’s called the Stig.”

#4 LogiTeeka

LogiTeeka

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 1,152 posts

Posted A week ago

Considering that Aaron is a fan of the show it's possible

Aaron's more of a representative of SoA though; I'm just left wondering what SoJ's current stance is.

#5 Clocktopus

Clocktopus

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 79 posts

Posted A week ago

I was shocked as hell about that interview after...that Japanese guy whose name escapes me and I don't have time to look up...got those SatAM scripts and artwork from it and he seemed to really like it.

Behold, the Heart of the World,
Progenitor of Life, Father and Mother, 
Alpha and Omega, Our Creator...
And Our Destroyer.

#6 Nz17

Nz17

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 33 posts

Posted A week ago

Let's hope so. The show has had a massive impact on the franchise, whether SEGA would like to acknowledge it or not.

Hey, Sonic's favorite food wouldn't be chili dogs if it wasn't for SatAM!

Sonic with chili dogs in "Sonic and the Black Knight" at the 1:13 mark

Sonic with chili dogs in "Sonic Generations" at the 0:35 mark

Sonic with chili dogs in the "Sonic Boom" TV show

Heck, there was an ENTIRE EPISODE of Sonic Boom based around a chili dog cook-off judged by Sonic!

OK, so it's not exactly the same as SatAM getting a spin-off line of video games like Sonic Boom had, but SatAM definitely affected the Sonic lore of multiple Sonic series in this way if nothing else.

And, naturally, SatAM and AoStH were the foundation of Archie's series of Sonic comic books. The Freedom Fighters, Snively, and Cluck wouldn't have existed in that comic book if not for SatAM! As a matter of fact, can you imagine how radically different Archie Sonic would have been without SatAM? Archie's would have been, I dunno, like the American version of Fleetway Sonic!

P.S. The SatAmniversary is only five days away! Please check out my SatAM fan game / visual novel, "Sonic and the Sunken Temple," which launches on September 18th! Our animated trailer and poster launch then!

Sonic and the Sunken Temple's Facebook page - Official SatST Web site (which will host the downloads)

#7 LogiTeeka

LogiTeeka

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 1,152 posts

Posted A week ago

Let's hope so. The show has had a massive impact on the franchise, whether SEGA would like to acknowledge it or not.

Hey, Sonic's favorite food wouldn't be chili dogs if it wasn't for SatAM!

Actually, AoStH introduced it first. SatAM simply borrowed the characteristic when it was greenlit due to ABC rejecting AoStH.

And, naturally, SatAM and AoStH were the foundation of Archie's series of Sonic comic books. The Freedom Fighters, Snively, and Cluck wouldn't have existed in that comic book if not for SatAM! As a matter of fact, can you imagine how radically different Archie Sonic would have been without SatAM? Archie's would have been, I dunno, like the American version of Fleetway Sonic!

While that's indeed true, we still don't really know what Archie's comic would've been like if it weren't for SatAM.

And to be fair, Fleetway's iteration of Sonic wasn't bad either. Honestly, I greatly prefer the Fleetway series over Archie's earlier issues - they were way more interesting and engaging than Sonic saying just a bunch of dumb puns.

#8 Nz17

Nz17

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 33 posts

Posted 4 days ago

"Sonic and the Sunken Temple" Animated trailer - Facebook group - Game downloads

Story:
The Freedom Fighters find enigmatic scrolls which speak of a psychic hidden in the Forbidden Zone. Sally discovers evidence of a mysterious temple which might help them to rescue her father. However Sonic is suspicious of these sudden events. Is there any connection between the psychic and the temple? Their paths will lead them from Knothole to Robotropolis to the Forbidden Zone and beyond! What will they discover? Join Sonic and the Freedom Fighters on an epic journey of action, adventure, romance, mystery, and peril!

Description:
"Sonic and the Sunken Temple" is a non-profit fan-made computer game / visual novel. It was created to celebrate the twenty-fifth anniversary of the 1993 Saturday morning Sonic The Hedgehog cartoon. Its first Alpha release for Windows, Mac, and the Web launched on September 18th, 2018, to mark SatAM's 25th anniversary!

Download the game and celebrate two and a half decades of SatAM!

#9 Tim J

Tim J

Tim "J" Campbell

• Sea3on Artist
  • 95 posts

Posted 4 days ago

I am celebrating Sonic SatAM's 25th anniversary by doing custom $5 buttons SatAMising any Sonic character of your choice! Official and fan characters accepted. Message me here or on Twitter https://twitter.com/...152754506944513

Or Instagram, Instagram.com/tim_j_campbell

jNz0y5.jpg
button_art_editor_aso_by_timjcampbell-db

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users