Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Kev : (10 January 2019 - 10:34 AM)

Thanks I will give that a try.

@  GamemasterAn... : (10 January 2019 - 08:19 AM)

Could you go to voicebunny to find someone to voice Bunnie? (I'm sorry...I had to do it.)

@  Shadow : (10 January 2019 - 12:00 AM)

Try the website voicebunny to look for someone.

@  Uncle Ben : (06 January 2019 - 05:09 PM)

There's probably a few out there

@  Kev : (06 January 2019 - 03:26 AM)

Is there anyone else that can do a good Sally voice over?

@  Kev : (05 January 2019 - 08:57 AM)

She voiced my last cartoon, I did ask her but it's been months now and I've not heard anything back.

@  Sandata : (05 January 2019 - 08:49 AM)

I don't know if she's still active, but look up LauraOlsenBlue on youtube. Think she used to be on here too.

@  Kev : (05 January 2019 - 08:45 AM)

Can anyone here or does anyone know anybody that can replicate Sally's voice from Sonic SatAm. I am trying to make another cartoon but need someone to voice it.

@  Uncle Ben : (31 December 2018 - 09:07 PM)

Happy new year everyone

@  Uncle Ben : (29 December 2018 - 10:02 PM)

So I got back into playing Pokemon GO again. Been completing the field research challenges and I encountered a Shiny Moltres!

@  ShenFNWoo : (25 December 2018 - 07:41 PM)

Merry Christmas if you didn't see me say it in the creative corner

@  Uncle Ben : (25 December 2018 - 04:20 PM)

Merry Christmas, you filthy animals

@  Sandata : (24 December 2018 - 03:02 PM)

Happy Christmas folks!

@  Sandata : (24 December 2018 - 03:02 PM)

Sonic could be posting it under duress...

@  Misk : (21 December 2018 - 04:21 PM)

eggman did it as part of a smear campaign

@  Clocktopus : (18 December 2018 - 05:55 PM)

Sadly that illusion is shattered when he would have then had to WILLINGLY post that movie poster...

@  Quickster : (18 December 2018 - 10:04 AM)

I like to think that Sonic himself is running the Sonic Twitter account.

@  Quickster : (10 December 2018 - 06:40 PM)

@Sunnyfruit Collaboration project.

@  Sunnyfruit : (07 December 2018 - 07:24 AM)

lol didn't see the Sonic X comment. Amateur remaster?

@  Sunnyfruit : (07 December 2018 - 03:39 AM)

You look very cool and brave when you say you're cool with pron, but seriously in community websites it's just literal cancer

Photo

Ready, Set… Sonic Board Games!?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 FUS News Robot

FUS News Robot

Extra! Extra!

• Newsbot
  • 200 posts

Posted 01 April 2018 - 10:58 AM

Look it's even got a little SEGA copyright in the corner, it's real!

How did we miss this?  As of March 2, Sonic the Hedgehog Battle Racers, by Shinobi 7, has a finished and funded campaign on Kickstarter.

The game is described, as quoted from the official site: https://www.shinobi7.com/sonic-the-hedgehog-battle-racer.html
Burst into action with Sonic the Hedgehog: Battle Racers! Select your racer, choose your route, and fight your way to the finish while avoiding opposing racers and a variety of dangerous obstacles. Control your speed, use your abilities, and activate your special powers to collect as many rings as you can in an amazing race.

Based on Sonic the Hedgehog, the world-wide phenomenon, Sonic the Hedgehog: Battle Racers allows you to take on the role of Sonic or one of his many friends and rivals in a strategic race through a variety of exciting locations. The course changes with every race, so no two games are alike!

Basically, from what I understand, is it's a race to the finish board game for 2-5 players (Sonic, Knuckles, Tails, Amy, and ....Eggman?!)

And from what I've seen, the figures look pretty cool!

They also have different game modes, bosses and other playable characters ranging from Shadow and Rogue, to Cream and Jet, as well as badniks for enemies.

According to the official KickStarter Page, there's going to be a system for Late Backers implemented soon through the Indiegogo InDemand Post Campaign System.

Mega Man has a board game, why not Sonic?  Personally, as someone who loves board games, specifically those based on properties I'm a fan of, I'm pretty interested in this project, but what about you?  Do you think this is the right fit for a Sonic game?

Bang.

-TheRedAuthar

Read the full story here

#2 Uncle Ben

Uncle Ben

Ain't No Party Like A Superkick Party

• Moderators
  • 13,488 posts

Posted 01 April 2018 - 03:16 PM

Yeah there was a kickstarter for this but the reward to get the boardgame itself was like 70.

The Scribes, if anyone wants to join a growing community. Ask me if you want to know more.

“Some say that he is the only man in history to buy a DFS sofa when there wasn’t a sale on, and that his favourite boxing venue is Munich airport. All we know is he’s called the Stig.”

“Some say that if you hold him in the wrong way he doesn’t work properly, and that just very recently he developed an irrational hatred of Rubens Barrichello. All we know is he’s called the Stig.”

Bearing with one another and, if one has a complaint against another, forgiving each other; as the Lord has forgiven you, so you also must forgive. -Colossians 3:13

#3 MoKat

MoKat

Don't make Eliza-Death summon her Thanatos...

• Fellow FUSer
  • 762 posts

Posted 07 April 2018 - 11:19 AM

The figures look nice ^.^

Even Dark Souls has a boardgame, so why not a Sonic boardgame? Could be fun...

post-1851-0-51713600-1506363973.png

#4 Sandata

Sandata

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 280 posts

Posted 08 April 2018 - 07:48 AM

I'll probably get it if it isn't exorbitantly priced

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users