Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Shadow : (21 January 2018 - 01:51 PM)

J Axer was superb as well when he did comic work. Such luscious details.

@  Quickster : (21 January 2018 - 12:22 PM)

3 days...

@  Uncle Ben : (20 January 2018 - 11:05 PM)

Evan Stnaley isnt bad either

@  Shadow : (20 January 2018 - 11:04 PM)

Especially when Butler drew her.

@  Quickster : (20 January 2018 - 11:02 AM)

I liked both the Pre-SGW and the Post-SGW design. PRE-SGW Bunnie really rocked that hat.

@  Quickster : (20 January 2018 - 11:01 AM)

4 days...

@  Shadow : (19 January 2018 - 09:35 PM)

I dunno, when Yardley drew them they looked to mesh well.

@  furrykef : (19 January 2018 - 09:25 PM)

Pretty sure SatAM designs ain't gonna happen. Sadly, Archie was right when they said they weren't fitting in with the rest of the cast anymore.

@  Uncle Ben : (19 January 2018 - 09:09 PM)

I've seen some combinations of both that work really well though

@  Shadow : (19 January 2018 - 09:08 PM)

If Sally and the others do return, I would like to see their classic SatAM appearances return over the reboot designs.

@  Quickster : (19 January 2018 - 01:14 PM)

5 days...

@  Quickster : (18 January 2018 - 01:26 PM)

6 days...

@  DaddlerTheDalek : (18 January 2018 - 04:22 AM)

Glad to have some IDW Sonic updates!

@  Quickster : (17 January 2018 - 11:21 AM)

Just 7 days until the rest of the IDW solicits are revealed...

@  Captain Sorzo : (16 January 2018 - 08:29 PM)

It was down for me earlier today.

@  Quickster : (16 January 2018 - 07:24 PM)

Might have been just me. Did you check the news lately?

@  RedAuthar : (16 January 2018 - 07:02 PM)

Didn't notice.

@  furrykef : (16 January 2018 - 06:56 PM)

FUS was down? Dunno anything about that...

@  Quickster : (16 January 2018 - 05:02 PM)

The hype is real.

@  Shadow : (16 January 2018 - 04:46 PM)

Check the news.

Photo

Ian Flynn Confirms That Idw Sonic Comics Will Not Have Archie Sonic Characters He Created

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 FUS News Robot

FUS News Robot

Extra! Extra!

• Newsbot
  • 184 posts

Posted 3 weeks ago

We have finally gotten our first solid insight on the cast of characters that will be in the era of IDW Sonic, and it’s not good news.

At 42:50 or so in the latest BumbleKast episode, which we’ve included below, the Q&A portion of the video begins. Only two questions were asked, the first being whether the Sonic characters that Ian Flynn created in the Archie Sonic comics would carry over to IDW’s Sonic comics. This includes characters such as Coral, Razor, Spike/Sonar/Trevor, Eclipse, Relic, Thunderbolt and Conquering Storm. Ian’s response? “I’m going to say no. This is a new Sonic book. It’s a new direction, new publisher, new, new, new, new, new, new, new”.

While this doesn’t necessarily confirm the end of the Freedom Fighters, this news doesn’t reassure anyone either. In fact, this could easily leave a bad taste in the mouths of many Freedom Fighters fans. It’s a sign, if what Ian said is any indicator, that the IDW Sonic era will be a lot more of a clean slate than initially thought.

Read the full story here

#2 ShenFNWoo

ShenFNWoo

Order of Swords Final Boss

• Fellow FUSer
  • 88 posts

Posted 3 weeks ago

*Watches the cash in his hand creep slowly back towards his pocket*

My art:  http://shen-fn-woo.deviantart.com/

http://www.furaffini.../shenfuckinwoo/

Advertising the community "The Free Scrubs of Mobius".  Free of everything valuable, including humor.  Let them help you with your personal online conflicts, while ignoring your IRL struggles.  Participating in such honest activities as trying to undermine another community's right to govern their site by stealing their users.  Their banner:  http://orig08.devian...woo-db57bnk.png

#3 LogiTeeka

LogiTeeka

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 1,101 posts

Posted 3 weeks ago

I kinda feared this would've been the case, but that's just how Ian rolls. As revered as some past elements might be, he prefers finding newer ways of creating things if given the chance.

Oh well. At least the SatAM cast still have a chance at appearing in the comic. Possibly.

#4 FooNess

FooNess

Let's do it to it!

• Fellow FUSer
  • 40 posts

Posted 3 weeks ago

I kinda feared this would've been the case, but that's just how Ian rolls. As revered as some past elements might be, he prefers finding newer ways of creating things if given the chance.

Oh well. At least the SatAM cast still have a chance at appearing in the comic. Possibly.

Fingers crossed.

#5 Uncle Ben

Uncle Ben

The Bee's Knees, The Cat's Pajamas, The Whole Shebang

• Moderators
  • 13,277 posts

Posted 3 weeks ago

Fingers crossed.

They would have said something by now if they weren't going to be in it.

Everyone involved is aware of their popularity and with them being deflective sounds like they got something in store for them.

The Scribes, if anyone wants to join a growing community. Ask me if you want to know more.

“Some say that he is the only man in history to buy a DFS sofa when there wasn’t a sale on, and that his favourite boxing venue is Munich airport. All we know is he’s called the Stig.”

“Some say that if you hold him in the wrong way he doesn’t work properly, and that just very recently he developed an irrational hatred of Rubens Barrichello. All we know is he’s called the Stig.”

#6 FooNess

FooNess

Let's do it to it!

• Fellow FUSer
  • 40 posts

Posted 3 weeks ago

Fingers crossed.

They would have said something by now if they weren't going to be in it.

Everyone involved is aware of their popularity and with them being deflective sounds like they got something in store for them.

That's reassuring, I guess.

#7 Robthe1st

Robthe1st

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 422 posts

Posted A week ago

Check out this facebook group everyone: https://www.facebook...onicComicSquad/

Feel free to join! :) 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users