Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Uncle Ben : (21 October 2018 - 09:58 PM)

When was there a Woody Woodpecker film?

@  Clocktopus : (21 October 2018 - 07:30 PM)

There has yet to be a live-action/CGI movie that hasn't sucked. Woody Woodpecker? Smurfs? Chipmunks? Garfield? Take your pick.

@  Uncle Ben : (21 October 2018 - 06:39 PM)

True

@  Shadow : (21 October 2018 - 05:38 PM)

Nobody wanted a live action Smurfs either.

@  Uncle Ben : (21 October 2018 - 04:33 PM)

I still think it would work better as an animated film.

@  Uncle Ben : (21 October 2018 - 04:33 PM)

Still, for a film like the Smurfs, it makes sense. For Sonic, it has to be done *exactly* right.

@  Shadow : (21 October 2018 - 08:09 AM)

Probably a cheap way to keep the budget down to not pay for the whole movie being a Pixar budget.

@  Uncle Ben : (20 October 2018 - 09:06 PM)

I really dont know why they insisted on it being a hybrid film

@  Uncle Ben : (20 October 2018 - 09:05 PM)

I do think there will be some salvageable parts to the film.

@  Sandata : (20 October 2018 - 03:09 PM)

I want the Sonic movie to be good. Hell even if I hear it's terrible I'll probably go see it, but I'd love it to actually turn out well.

@  Sandata : (20 October 2018 - 03:08 PM)

House of the Dead was so horribad... I saw it with friends and one guy really said it best as we left, "Yeah, so it's interesting how bad that movie sucked."

@  Uncle Ben : (20 October 2018 - 07:19 AM)

Because of course it is

@  Shadow : (18 October 2018 - 10:16 PM)

The town is called Green Hills.

@  ShenFNWoo : (18 October 2018 - 09:10 PM)

Spits

@  Shadow : (18 October 2018 - 12:17 PM)

Needs the help of a local county cop to protect him, and becomes viral online when recorded by townsfolk.

@  Shadow : (18 October 2018 - 12:16 PM)

From what I heard the plot is, it's about Sonic being an animal that got experimented on by Eggman who steals magical incan rings from him.

@  Uncle Ben : (18 October 2018 - 07:39 AM)

failure*

@  Uncle Ben : (18 October 2018 - 07:39 AM)

I always said it was gonna be ironically excellent or a spectacular flaiure

@  Clocktopus : (18 October 2018 - 05:58 AM)

But we KNEW that already!

@  Shadow : (17 October 2018 - 01:34 PM)

The Sonic movie is being filmed on my island, and the rumors of the supposed plot sound extremely cringe worthy awful.

Photo

Chapter 7...here We Go!

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#21 randomizer

randomizer

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 1,409 posts

Posted 30 April 2018 - 02:33 AM

I think the only thing Chapter 7 is missing is another untimely death for Tails.

There's a typo in the last panel. I think it's meant to say "...activate them later".

#22 chief

chief

An7imatt3r was here =p

• Admins
  • 7,159 posts

Posted 01 May 2018 - 04:12 PM

Yeah there is. I have a fixed version but haven't had a chance to jump on my computer to upload it yet.

As for tails...yes. his death is missing in this chapter... Hmmm...

#23 Uncle Ben

Uncle Ben

Ain't No Party Like A Superkick Party

• Moderators
  • 13,417 posts

Posted 04 May 2018 - 08:55 AM

Yeah there is. I have a fixed version but haven't had a chance to jump on my computer to upload it yet.

Wasn't that an April Fool's joke like 3 years ago and someone flipped out thinking it was legit?

The Scribes, if anyone wants to join a growing community. Ask me if you want to know more.

“Some say that he is the only man in history to buy a DFS sofa when there wasn’t a sale on, and that his favourite boxing venue is Munich airport. All we know is he’s called the Stig.”

“Some say that if you hold him in the wrong way he doesn’t work properly, and that just very recently he developed an irrational hatred of Rubens Barrichello. All we know is he’s called the Stig.”

#24 HeavensChampion

HeavensChampion

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 271 posts

Posted 06 May 2018 - 06:53 PM

Still like the old lineart better.

#25 chief

chief

An7imatt3r was here =p

• Admins
  • 7,159 posts

Posted 07 May 2018 - 02:48 PM

Wasn't that an April Fool's joke like 3 years ago and someone flipped out thinking it was legit?

Yeah it was.

#26 randomizer

randomizer

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 1,409 posts

Posted 11 May 2018 - 02:30 AM

It was a great joke. Tails hasn't yet had his revenge.

#27 randomizer

randomizer

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 1,409 posts

Posted 31 May 2018 - 03:08 AM

So it was Cat's idea to send Rustbucket to clobber Bunnie and Gavin. Someone ought to give him a good kidney punch.

#28 ShenFNWoo

ShenFNWoo

Order of Swords Final Boss

• Fellow FUSer
  • 107 posts

Posted 11 September 2018 - 09:59 AM

So it was Cat's idea to send Rustbucket to clobber Bunnie and Gavin. Someone ought to give him a good kidney punch.

No need.  The power of tropes makes what's going to happen next all to predictable.  Even though I know wha'ts going to happen next, it's going to be lovely to watch it all play out.  Had the artist or storyboarder made certain things more subtle, it wouldn't have been so easy to figure out.  I myself would've put "that" in the background somewhere, where people could notice it, but not necessarily pay it as much attention.  A common tactic nowadays, is to draw intereactions between characters out far longer than necessary, so that you completely forget something significant that may have occured or shown up a while back.  Up until this page I was absolutely HATING chapter 7, but I guess the waiting finally pays off. 

My art:  http://shen-fn-woo.deviantart.com/

http://www.furaffini.../shenfuckinwoo/

Advertising the community "The Free Scrubs of Mobius".  Free of everything valuable, including humor.  Let them help you with your personal online conflicts, while ignoring your IRL struggles.  Participating in such honest activities as trying to undermine another community's right to govern their site by stealing their users.  Their banner:  http://orig08.devian...woo-db57bnk.png

#29 Sandata

Sandata

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 269 posts

Posted A week ago

I guess one upside of not checking in for months is getting to read several pages in a row. Please keep it up!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users