Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Sunnyfruit : (20 April 2018 - 04:59 PM)

We need Shinobi Mania

@  Sunnyfruit : (20 April 2018 - 04:59 PM)

Aren't ninjas 80s material now?

@  Ishapar : (20 April 2018 - 02:57 PM)

Ninjas are overrated.

@  Shadow : (20 April 2018 - 02:20 PM)

You know I just realized their hasn't been a good ninja movie in a long time.

@  Sandata : (20 April 2018 - 09:59 AM)

ouch!

@  Shadow : (19 April 2018 - 01:06 AM)

It sucks getting a sore pimple on your septum.

@  Misk : (18 April 2018 - 02:49 PM)

and R. Lee. Ermey

@  GamemasterAn... : (18 April 2018 - 07:34 AM)

We also lost Harry Anderson. You will be missed, Judge Stone.

@  Ishapar : (18 April 2018 - 05:50 AM)

Yeah, I figured out the older I get, the more people I know pass away. Part of growing up.

@  Sunnyfruit : (18 April 2018 - 04:34 AM)

And I think I'm getting old, huh. rip

@  Uncle Ben : (17 April 2018 - 07:28 PM)

She was married to HW for *73 years*

@  Uncle Ben : (17 April 2018 - 07:27 PM)

Barbra Bush passed away tonight, at 92

@  Sunnyfruit : (17 April 2018 - 05:24 AM)

Yeah I totally respect and support the man, variety of interpretations is what made Sonic so great in the first place (I love Spinball so)

@  Clocktopus : (17 April 2018 - 04:27 AM)

Having preferences is one thing. I'm the first to tell you I prefer darker, grittier stories, but Hesse did a beautiful job animating those.

@  Sunnyfruit : (17 April 2018 - 02:14 AM)

To use a Sonic example, how being "nostalgic" nowadays means to irrationally hate on the cartoon designs and claim Hesse (who says he was inspired even by Underground) made the "true" Sonic

@  Sunnyfruit : (17 April 2018 - 02:13 AM)

I got away of social media because I was sick of seeing people taking a point in any subject I mostly agreed with, blatantly caricature or lie about it to make it bigger to get shared, win influence because of that, rince and repeat

@  Sunnyfruit : (17 April 2018 - 02:11 AM)

As a non-American I feel like every one of these people are far less worse than their online supporters.

@  Uncle Ben : (16 April 2018 - 07:41 PM)

Which is why I keep my mouth shut on social media in those subjects. No one can have a damn conversation about subjects like that anymore

@  Uncle Ben : (16 April 2018 - 07:38 PM)

Cuts both ways Shadow. I've seen people diss Trump or Cruz or Rubio to a mix of support and backlash and I've seen the same with someone like Hillary or Sanders or Pelosi.

@  Shadow : (16 April 2018 - 11:40 AM)

So much for freedom of speech

Photo

Question