Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Uncle Ben : (17 August 2017 - 01:35 PM)

I'm back. Hard drive failure.

@  MoKat : (17 August 2017 - 12:56 PM)

*pokes Shoutbox* Is this thing on? :D

@  Shadow : (17 August 2017 - 12:33 PM)

God dammit...my dad rear ended the neighbors vehicle when he was backing out of the driveway. Swung too far out into the road.

@  chief : (13 August 2017 - 06:53 PM)

Yep. Me and my savy internet skills.

@  furrykef : (13 August 2017 - 05:51 PM)

The problem was it wasn't a ban. It was total account deletion -- which meant we didn't even have any contact info.

@  Clocktopus : (13 August 2017 - 03:12 PM)

Geez, I'm already (in)famous. Great

@  Shadow : (12 August 2017 - 08:39 PM)

Good to see you return. Many were worried over your accidental ban.

@  Clocktopus : (12 August 2017 - 03:50 PM)

Sup all

@  badassbunnie : (12 August 2017 - 12:37 PM)

EKSDEE

@  Uncle Ben : (10 August 2017 - 06:30 PM)

Woooo

@  RedAuthar : (10 August 2017 - 06:29 PM)

Clocktopus is now a Fellow FUSer and has all the benefits as such.

@  Sandata : (09 August 2017 - 07:29 PM)

Did he happen to register an e-mail? Like, could you guys send a message that way?

@  Uncle Ben : (08 August 2017 - 07:44 PM)

Reposting so it won't scroll off: Clocktopus, we screwed up and deleted your account by mistake. You'll have to create it again and post in the validation forum again. Sorry for the inconvenience.

@  Uncle Ben : (08 August 2017 - 07:43 PM)

You would think the head Admin (aka you) would have the ability to undo that. Or at least a "Are you sure you wanna do that" option. Think that's what we have at Scribes.

@  furrykef : (08 August 2017 - 06:47 PM)

Reposting so it won't scroll off: Clocktopus, we screwed up and deleted your account by mistake. You'll have to create it again and post in the validation forum again. Sorry for the inconvenience.

@  chief : (08 August 2017 - 06:40 PM)

Just like with Clocktopus...I made him a Fuser..then accidently deleted him when doing something else....And there is no "oops you messed up" option

@  chief : (08 August 2017 - 06:39 PM)

..Especially with websites and me

@  chief : (08 August 2017 - 06:38 PM)

Anything is possible

@  Uncle Ben : (08 August 2017 - 05:30 PM)

Wait, how did you ban yourself chief?

@  furrykef : (08 August 2017 - 12:49 AM)

Photo

About The Sonic/elsie Thing

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Skuggs

Skuggs

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 40 posts

Posted 15 May 2017 - 03:20 PM

I see it sparked controversy and all that stuff.

There's nothing wrong with interspecies romances in media! see Roger and Jessica Rabbit, Marvel comic's Howard the Duck and Beverly Switzler (interdimensional duck person and human woman), Vastra and Jenny on Doctor Who, Alien Nation especially Cathy and Matt, Marvel's Hepzibah/Corsair (alien furry skunk cat-woman and human space pirate who is Cyclop's dad) Catherine and Vincent in the 1980s Beauty and the Beast TV show with Linda Hamilton/Ron Perlman, Star Trek/Wars alien beings of different races/species with different ones even with human beings, Babylon 5, Farscape, Regular Show which has Eillen/Rigby (mole person and raccoon person) plus Mordecai with a sentient cloud girl plus Margaret's parents being a human male and one a humanoid anthro bird woman, Lilandra and Professor Xavier (mutant man and alien bird woman), InuYasha and Kagome, Hana and the wolfman in Wolf Children, Eliza and Goliath, Bojack Horseman which has plenty of it like Bojack with an owl anthro woman to Kyle/Charolette (human male married to anthro humanoid deer woman and both produced kids), Mass Effect and so much more as they are all proof.

But in the games of Sonic, i think he's better off without any girlfriend.

#2 RedAuthar

RedAuthar

The Spambot Killer.

• Admins
  • 38,325 posts

Posted 15 May 2017 - 05:29 PM

Honestly, I never had a problem with the scene. I think it could have been made better, by making the romance between them feel less like friends, but that's the only issue I have. I just never felt they were a romantic couple.

#3 Skuggs

Skuggs

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 40 posts

Posted 17 May 2017 - 08:54 AM

Honestly, I never had a problem with the scene. I think it could have been made better, by making the romance between them feel less like friends, but that's the only issue I have. I just never felt they were a romantic couple.

I agree, but you have no problem with interspecies romance in media like the ones i mentioned? take for example i'm gonna write a story where Julie Bruin from Tiny Toon Adventures has a romantic affair with a human man, both go on dates and get married then produce 2 kids. Both are sapient mammals and consenting adults. I see no problem with that.

#4 RedAuthar

RedAuthar

The Spambot Killer.

• Admins
  • 38,325 posts

Posted 17 May 2017 - 06:40 PM

Depends on the universe's lore. If that universe doesn't have a problem with it, why should I?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users