Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Ishapar : (23 May 2017 - 02:19 PM)

Ballistic NG?

@  RocketBoiArch : (19 May 2017 - 02:23 PM)

Anyone interested in Putting Nicole into BallisticNG?

@  Sandata : (18 May 2017 - 02:39 AM)

I stand corrected. It'll be "soon" then.

@  furrykef : (17 May 2017 - 10:17 PM)

Nah, the remastered version ain't out yet.

@  Uncle Ben : (15 May 2017 - 05:58 PM)

I know, been meaning to get it

@  Sandata : (14 May 2017 - 02:36 PM)

The original Starcraft has been rereleased with a full remaster and it's free. Just FYI

@  Uncle Ben : (12 May 2017 - 02:11 PM)

Hell, I trashed the family computer by playing RuneScape (or so I was told as a 13 year old)

@  Uncle Ben : (12 May 2017 - 02:10 PM)

I never had a PC that could have handled it until recently.

@  Ishapar : (12 May 2017 - 11:54 AM)

AOE is the most I have done with RTS games.

@  GamemasterAn... : (12 May 2017 - 06:58 AM)

I don't touch RTS games myself. Too much micromanaging for my tastes.

@  chief : (11 May 2017 - 08:32 PM)

..yyou never played starcraft?

@  Uncle Ben : (11 May 2017 - 04:09 PM)

For the record I never played StarCraft. I just know about "YOU MUST CONSTRUCT ADDITIONAL PYLONS" meme

@  Sandata : (10 May 2017 - 02:53 PM)

We require more minerals!

@  GamemasterAn... : (10 May 2017 - 06:50 AM)

Pile on the pylons!

@  Uncle Ben : (09 May 2017 - 05:37 PM)

WE MUST BUILD ADDITIONAL PYLONS

@  Shadow : (09 May 2017 - 04:42 PM)

Seems to happen once every month.

@  furrykef : (09 May 2017 - 02:38 PM)

*gone down lately

@  furrykef : (09 May 2017 - 02:37 PM)

Well, the server hasn't gone lately, nor have I seen it running insufferably slow. Looks like I fixed it!

@  Shadow : (08 May 2017 - 09:23 AM)

I also recommend Phantasm.

@  Shadow : (08 May 2017 - 09:23 AM)

Oooh, if she loves horror make sure to introduce her to the 1980's The Thing.

Photo

About The Sonic/elsie Thing

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Skuggs

Skuggs

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 40 posts

Posted A week ago

I see it sparked controversy and all that stuff.

There's nothing wrong with interspecies romances in media! see Roger and Jessica Rabbit, Marvel comic's Howard the Duck and Beverly Switzler (interdimensional duck person and human woman), Vastra and Jenny on Doctor Who, Alien Nation especially Cathy and Matt, Marvel's Hepzibah/Corsair (alien furry skunk cat-woman and human space pirate who is Cyclop's dad) Catherine and Vincent in the 1980s Beauty and the Beast TV show with Linda Hamilton/Ron Perlman, Star Trek/Wars alien beings of different races/species with different ones even with human beings, Babylon 5, Farscape, Regular Show which has Eillen/Rigby (mole person and raccoon person) plus Mordecai with a sentient cloud girl plus Margaret's parents being a human male and one a humanoid anthro bird woman, Lilandra and Professor Xavier (mutant man and alien bird woman), InuYasha and Kagome, Hana and the wolfman in Wolf Children, Eliza and Goliath, Bojack Horseman which has plenty of it like Bojack with an owl anthro woman to Kyle/Charolette (human male married to anthro humanoid deer woman and both produced kids), Mass Effect and so much more as they are all proof.

But in the games of Sonic, i think he's better off without any girlfriend.

#2 RedAuthar

RedAuthar

The Spambot Killer.

• Admins
  • 38,282 posts

Posted A week ago

Honestly, I never had a problem with the scene. I think it could have been made better, by making the romance between them feel less like friends, but that's the only issue I have. I just never felt they were a romantic couple.

#3 Skuggs

Skuggs

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 40 posts

Posted A week ago

Honestly, I never had a problem with the scene. I think it could have been made better, by making the romance between them feel less like friends, but that's the only issue I have. I just never felt they were a romantic couple.

I agree, but you have no problem with interspecies romance in media like the ones i mentioned? take for example i'm gonna write a story where Julie Bruin from Tiny Toon Adventures has a romantic affair with a human man, both go on dates and get married then produce 2 kids. Both are sapient mammals and consenting adults. I see no problem with that.

#4 RedAuthar

RedAuthar

The Spambot Killer.

• Admins
  • 38,282 posts

Posted A week ago

Depends on the universe's lore. If that universe doesn't have a problem with it, why should I?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users