Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Shadow : (19 November 2017 - 05:32 PM)

You know what Stephen King movie would make for a good remake? Storm of the Century.

@  RedAuthar : (18 November 2017 - 11:09 PM)

Exactly.

@  Shadow : (18 November 2017 - 12:09 PM)

Oh yeah, that was a real masterpiece...

@  RedAuthar : (18 November 2017 - 11:02 AM)

Not really. He was in DOOM the Movie.

@  Shadow : (18 November 2017 - 03:12 AM)

The Rock has come far from his roots of being a PS2 CGI scorpion monster.

@  Shadow : (17 November 2017 - 08:54 PM)

aka the King Kong vs Godzilla prequel

@  RedAuthar : (17 November 2017 - 06:39 PM)

So...Rampage movie.

@  Uncle Ben : (17 November 2017 - 02:58 PM)

Wouldnt take long for Florida. It wouldbe at least 2 years max

@  Quickster : (17 November 2017 - 01:36 AM)

They are working on three Mario theme parks at Universal - one in Japan and two in the US. The Japan one will open in 2020. Don't know about the others.

@  Shadow : (16 November 2017 - 02:16 PM)

A Metroid ride would be great. Go through planet Zebes with Samus as your guide.

@  GamemasterAn... : (16 November 2017 - 07:38 AM)

I heard that as well.

@  Uncle Ben : (15 November 2017 - 07:59 PM)

I thought they were with Universal?

@  Shadow : (15 November 2017 - 05:32 PM)

I think its high time Nintendo opens up their own theme park based off all their franchise series.

@  Quickster : (14 November 2017 - 05:58 PM)

Speaking of movies, Nintendo and Universal are about to strike a deal to make a Mario movie.

@  Shadow : (13 November 2017 - 03:05 AM)

I know too much about movies.

@  Shadow : (13 November 2017 - 03:05 AM)

Just like how New Line axed a new Friday the 13th film this year being made because Rings bombed, so they figured it meant people weren't interested in horror movies and not the fact it sucked.

@  Shadow : (13 November 2017 - 03:04 AM)

Disney testing their brands if their was interest for sci fi films. But I guess after they got Star Wars all that crap went out the window for old IP's under them being revived.

@  RedAuthar : (12 November 2017 - 07:57 PM)

Honestly, why did they make a Tomorrowland movie?

@  Shadow : (11 November 2017 - 11:40 PM)

Well, not only was the second season cancelled despite it winning awards and having a huge fanbase but Disney up and went and axed Tron 3 because Tomorrowland bombed.

@  RedAuthar : (11 November 2017 - 10:53 PM)

I didn't watch Uprising, so I can't be bummed about it. Actually that's why I didn't watch it. So I wouldn't be bummed when the second season doesn't happen

Photo

About The Sonic/elsie Thing

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Skuggs

Skuggs

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 40 posts

Posted 15 May 2017 - 03:20 PM

I see it sparked controversy and all that stuff.

There's nothing wrong with interspecies romances in media! see Roger and Jessica Rabbit, Marvel comic's Howard the Duck and Beverly Switzler (interdimensional duck person and human woman), Vastra and Jenny on Doctor Who, Alien Nation especially Cathy and Matt, Marvel's Hepzibah/Corsair (alien furry skunk cat-woman and human space pirate who is Cyclop's dad) Catherine and Vincent in the 1980s Beauty and the Beast TV show with Linda Hamilton/Ron Perlman, Star Trek/Wars alien beings of different races/species with different ones even with human beings, Babylon 5, Farscape, Regular Show which has Eillen/Rigby (mole person and raccoon person) plus Mordecai with a sentient cloud girl plus Margaret's parents being a human male and one a humanoid anthro bird woman, Lilandra and Professor Xavier (mutant man and alien bird woman), InuYasha and Kagome, Hana and the wolfman in Wolf Children, Eliza and Goliath, Bojack Horseman which has plenty of it like Bojack with an owl anthro woman to Kyle/Charolette (human male married to anthro humanoid deer woman and both produced kids), Mass Effect and so much more as they are all proof.

But in the games of Sonic, i think he's better off without any girlfriend.

#2 RedAuthar

RedAuthar

The Spambot Killer.

• Admins
  • 38,381 posts

Posted 15 May 2017 - 05:29 PM

Honestly, I never had a problem with the scene. I think it could have been made better, by making the romance between them feel less like friends, but that's the only issue I have. I just never felt they were a romantic couple.

#3 Skuggs

Skuggs

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 40 posts

Posted 17 May 2017 - 08:54 AM

Honestly, I never had a problem with the scene. I think it could have been made better, by making the romance between them feel less like friends, but that's the only issue I have. I just never felt they were a romantic couple.

I agree, but you have no problem with interspecies romance in media like the ones i mentioned? take for example i'm gonna write a story where Julie Bruin from Tiny Toon Adventures has a romantic affair with a human man, both go on dates and get married then produce 2 kids. Both are sapient mammals and consenting adults. I see no problem with that.

#4 RedAuthar

RedAuthar

The Spambot Killer.

• Admins
  • 38,381 posts

Posted 17 May 2017 - 06:40 PM

Depends on the universe's lore. If that universe doesn't have a problem with it, why should I?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users