Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  chief : (09 November 2019 - 02:20 PM)

http://www.sonicsatam.com/sea3on/

@  Shadow : (31 October 2019 - 10:44 AM)

H A P P Y H A L L O W E E N

@  Kev : (20 October 2019 - 02:19 PM)

Sally acorn painting you can try to follow along, needs re-voicing as its just me for now.

@  Kev : (20 October 2019 - 02:18 PM)

Made another cartoon episode, its a painting tutorial on youtube check out my channel= 2D 3D CARTOONS

@  Wulfsbane : (05 October 2019 - 11:05 PM)

Well the player base went up exponentially since the switch.

@  wildfire : (05 October 2019 - 08:39 PM)

Probably to help Bungie now that Activision's money isn't backing them.

@  Wulfsbane : (03 October 2019 - 06:33 AM)

Destiny made the move to Steam.

@  Wulfsbane : (09 September 2019 - 10:12 AM)

We'll probably see Tracer soon

@  Shadow : (06 September 2019 - 10:48 PM)

I'd rather see Mai in Smash

@  Wulfsbane : (06 September 2019 - 09:05 AM)

I'm more surprised about the Fatal Fury character.

@  Wulfsbane : (06 September 2019 - 08:00 AM)

Really wasn't keen on the idea of Sans being playable, but I guess he's in the same vein as Ness/Lucas

@  Wulfsbane : (06 September 2019 - 08:00 AM)

I think it works.

@  GamemasterAn... : (05 September 2019 - 06:53 AM)

So...Sans is a Mii Gunner costume for Smash. Comments?

@  Wulfsbane : (31 August 2019 - 08:00 PM)

Alright, AEW's All Out was pretty freaking good.

@  Wulfsbane : (20 August 2019 - 06:22 AM)

The Knux will Layeth the Smacketh Down all over your Candy Ass!

@  GamemasterAn... : (20 August 2019 - 05:59 AM)

"Finally, the Knux...HAS COME BACK...to Angel Island!"

@  Wulfsbane : (19 August 2019 - 07:26 PM)

Strangely I can see it.

@  Shadow : (18 August 2019 - 10:39 PM)

Imagine Dwayne Johnson voicing Knuckles...

@  Wulfsbane : (17 August 2019 - 02:31 PM)

The Rock has come back? XP

@  chief : (17 August 2019 - 02:26 PM)

http://www.sonicsatam.com/sea3on/ finally...

Photo

Game Changers.

• Please log in to reply
66 replies to this topic

#1 TheRedStranger

TheRedStranger

The Soothsayer of Aeons.

• Scribes of Mobius
  • 1,447 posts

Posted 27 August 2013 - 02:16 PM

Again like my other two similar posts (http://sonicsatam.co...e=5#entry179374 and http://sonicsatam.co...e=5#entry179374),  this game is simple. You ask a question about a plot point, game mechanic, issue, or anything that left you confused or nit-picking from the games. Then, everyone else tries to come up with an interesting, exciting, and intelligent answer for it. It's not a game about criticizing - it's all about improving.

Also,  don't be afraid to say what you would have done differently if it feels impossible to retroscript in an explanation.

I'll shoot first.

SA2 - moon get obliviated.

Shadow The Hedgehog  (the former's sequal)- the moon is okay!

:whaa: ?

#2 ILOVEVHS

ILOVEVHS

The Urban Ranger

• Fellow FUSer
  • 8,282 posts

Posted 27 August 2013 - 07:02 PM

Well you see, the Kids Next Door noticed that the moon was half-destroyed from their moon base, so they expanded the base in the destroyed spot, and disguised it as part of the moon.
image.jpg

#3 RedAuthar

RedAuthar

The Spambot Killer.

• Admins
  • 38,573 posts

Posted 27 August 2013 - 07:22 PM

Well you see, the Kids Next Door noticed that the moon was half-destroyed from their moon base, so they expanded the base in the destroyed spot, and disguised it as part of the moon.

....Yeah...sure.....

Again like my other two similar posts (http://sonicsatam.co...e=5#entry179374 and http://sonicsatam.co...e=5#entry179374),  this game is simple. You ask a question about a plot point, game mechanic, issue, or anything that left you confused or nit-picking from the games. Then, everyone else tries to come up with an interesting, exciting, and intelligent answer for it. It's not a game about criticizing - it's all about improving.

Also,  don't be afraid to say what you would have done differently if it feels impossible to retroscript in an explanation.

I'll shoot first.

SA2 - moon get obliviated.

Shadow The Hedgehog  (the former's sequal)- the moon is okay!

:whaa: ?

One theory is that the moon's shifted weight has changed it's rotation only giving it the illusion that it's fixed.  Alternatively it's possible through the power of the chaos emeralds the moon was somehow fixed. 

#4 TheRedStranger

TheRedStranger

The Soothsayer of Aeons.

• Scribes of Mobius
  • 1,447 posts

Posted 27 August 2013 - 07:23 PM

CASE CLOSED!

#5 ILOVEVHS

ILOVEVHS

The Urban Ranger

• Fellow FUSer
  • 8,282 posts

Posted 27 August 2013 - 07:39 PM

BOOM.

12 years of speculation ended.
image.jpg

#6 Mike Arcade

Mike Arcade

Running Wild

• Scribes of Mobius
  • 244 posts

Posted 27 August 2013 - 07:43 PM

The Moon, plot hole. I really don't know what to say about it, ILOVEVHS's theory is pretty damn sound, Authar's got a good point too. Literally I have no way of explaining this, the only possible thing I can think of is that Eggman fixed it like in Sonic X and got it covered with space debris, other then that you got me there. 

Seriously, HOW THE HELL did nobody know that Robotnik was evil!? I mean just look at those red, glowing, hellish eyes, oh yeah I can completely trust that guy with my life! *sarcasm*

#7 ILOVEVHS

ILOVEVHS

The Urban Ranger

• Fellow FUSer
  • 8,282 posts

Posted 27 August 2013 - 07:49 PM

Somebody add this theory to TV Tropes.
image.jpg

#8 Wulfsbane

Wulfsbane

One of the Scribes

• Moderators
  • 13,581 posts

Posted 27 August 2013 - 07:52 PM

Perhaps Eggman helped fix it somehow, i mean there were a lot of meteorites around ARK so maybe they used that in a way

The Scribes, if anyone wants to join a growing community. Ask me if you want to know more.

“Some say that he is the only man in history to buy a DFS sofa when there wasn’t a sale on, and that his favourite boxing venue is Munich airport. All we know is he’s called the Stig.”

“Some say that if you hold him in the wrong way he doesn’t work properly, and that just very recently he developed an irrational hatred of Rubens Barrichello. All we know is he’s called the Stig.”

Bearing with one another and, if one has a complaint against another, forgiving each other; as the Lord has forgiven you, so you also must forgive. -Colossians 3:13

#9 TheRedStranger

TheRedStranger

The Soothsayer of Aeons.

• Scribes of Mobius
  • 1,447 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 01:58 PM

Where and how does Eggman get all his resources? You'd have to have full communistic control of an economy to pull of his stunts! It makes sense in Satam and with Robotnik, but Eggman (who has never succeded where Robotnik has triumphed, taking over Sonic's home)...

#10 RedAuthar

RedAuthar

The Spambot Killer.

• Admins
  • 38,573 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 03:50 PM

Where and how does Eggman get all his resources? You'd have to have full communistic control of an economy to pull of his stunts! It makes sense in Satam and with Robotnik, but Eggman (who has never succeded where Robotnik has triumphed, taking over Sonic's home)...

That's where you're wrong.

Considering he has Massive Amounts of Animals Trapped In Robots, huge machines of death, and has a few times brought the world to his knees, clearly Eggman has some Success.  Evidence even more in Shadow the Hedgehog where his troops are able to hold their own against GUN and Black Arms.  Sonic may be beating Eggman, but that doesn't mean he hasn't won when Sonic wasn't there.  

Also Consider that he does have massive amounts of Robots.  Many like the Burrow Bots don't appear to be for combat purposes, meaning there is a chance he actually gathers his own Resources.  Example the Lumberjack Robot from Sonic and Knuckles, he's able to fight but appears to be more designed for cutting down trees, which are probably used by Robotnik in some way.  

He also did create an intergalactic Theme Park which at one point was going to be opened to the public.  Likely he has some connections financially that both help him pay for these things, allow him to make money, and bribe some legal system, because there was no way in heck I would trust someone who threatened to blow up a country enough to go to his theme park.  

#11 Mike Arcade

Mike Arcade

Running Wild

• Scribes of Mobius
  • 244 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 05:51 PM

How does Eggman get all those wonderful toys? Well, the man IS a Genius, oh granted he can be a cruel, nearly insane, man child but he is a genius. He probably does gather his own recourse at times, but I think there are other ways Eggman has gained enough money and power in order to fund his mad plans. Obviously the man HAS corporate roots, not under his own name of course, but is able to manipulate the corporate world through several means (Bribery, hostile takeovers, loans, dummy companies, etc.). In one of the Sonic Riders games it's revealed that he owns this company that is sponsoring the Extreme Grand Prix, which helps prove my theory. I do find it curious though, why not just own the world through debt if that's the case? Maybe it's because the man wants to be KNOWN as the man that owns the world, and not rule it in the shadows through companies and owning the world by debt. 

Seriously, HOW THE HELL did nobody know that Robotnik was evil!? I mean just look at those red, glowing, hellish eyes, oh yeah I can completely trust that guy with my life! *sarcasm*

#12 Wulfsbane

Wulfsbane

One of the Scribes

• Moderators
  • 13,581 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 07:21 PM

I have asked this question, so i asked the plants and they do not remember, the plants asked the rocks and the rocks do not recall, even the rocks do not recall...

I think he just gathered what he needed and then when Sonic and Co. destroyed them he just recycled what he could salvage

The Scribes, if anyone wants to join a growing community. Ask me if you want to know more.

“Some say that he is the only man in history to buy a DFS sofa when there wasn’t a sale on, and that his favourite boxing venue is Munich airport. All we know is he’s called the Stig.”

“Some say that if you hold him in the wrong way he doesn’t work properly, and that just very recently he developed an irrational hatred of Rubens Barrichello. All we know is he’s called the Stig.”

Bearing with one another and, if one has a complaint against another, forgiving each other; as the Lord has forgiven you, so you also must forgive. -Colossians 3:13

#13 TheRedStranger

TheRedStranger

The Soothsayer of Aeons.

• Scribes of Mobius
  • 1,447 posts

Posted 30 August 2013 - 12:01 AM

That's where you're wrong.

Considering he has Massive Amounts of Animals Trapped In Robots, huge machines of death, and has a few times brought the world to his knees, clearly Eggman has some Success.  Evidence even more in Shadow the Hedgehog where his troops are able to hold their own against GUN and Black Arms.  Sonic may be beating Eggman, but that doesn't mean he hasn't won when Sonic wasn't there.  

Also Consider that he does have massive amounts of Robots.  Many like the Burrow Bots don't appear to be for combat purposes, meaning there is a chance he actually gathers his own Resources.  Example the Lumberjack Robot from Sonic and Knuckles, he's able to fight but appears to be more designed for cutting down trees, which are probably used by Robotnik in some way.  

He also did create an intergalactic Theme Park which at one point was going to be opened to the public.  Likely he has some connections financially that both help him pay for these things, allow him to make money, and bribe some legal system, because there was no way in heck I would trust someone who threatened to blow up a country enough to go to his theme park.  

Ah but Robotnik still took over the world...with two Sonic's trying to stop him (Blast to The Past). Not even Eggman could pull that off (Generations) with a demi-god on his side. Surely one is much more effective at his logistics (and Robotnik's way of doing things make more economic sense from a writer's perspective).

#14 Wulfsbane

Wulfsbane

One of the Scribes

• Moderators
  • 13,581 posts

Posted 30 August 2013 - 07:23 AM

Okay i got one:

How did Eggman find about Shadow in the first place

#15 ILOVEVHS

ILOVEVHS

The Urban Ranger

• Fellow FUSer
  • 8,282 posts

Posted 30 August 2013 - 01:14 PM

His grandpappy probably hid some info about it.
image.jpg

#16 LogiTeeka

LogiTeeka

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 1,239 posts

Posted 30 August 2013 - 02:47 PM

How did Eggman find about Shadow in the first place

His granfather's diary. This is also where he got information about Chaos in SA1, considering Professor Gerald studied the ancient legend when creating the artificial Chaos aboard the ARK.

#17 RedAuthar

RedAuthar

The Spambot Killer.

• Admins
  • 38,573 posts

Posted 30 August 2013 - 04:07 PM

Though that does beg the questions about Eggman's Parents and if he has any siblings.  Considering Maria is also Gerald's Grandchild, is Maria Eggman's Cousin, sister, what?

#18 ILOVEVHS

ILOVEVHS

The Urban Ranger

• Fellow FUSer
  • 8,282 posts

Posted 30 August 2013 - 04:44 PM

The manual confirms that she's his cousin.
image.jpg

#19 Wulfsbane

Wulfsbane

One of the Scribes

• Moderators
  • 13,581 posts

Posted 30 August 2013 - 05:14 PM

Though that does beg the questions about Eggman's Parents and if he has any siblings.  Considering Maria is also Gerald's Grandchild, is Maria Eggman's Cousin, sister, what?

Cousin. Though i wanna know about the Doc's parents as well

#20 TheRedStranger

TheRedStranger

The Soothsayer of Aeons.

• Scribes of Mobius
  • 1,447 posts

Posted 30 August 2013 - 09:25 PM

Cousin. Though i wanna know about the Doc's parents as well

I suspect he is the secret love child of Fredrick Nietzche, hence the immense hunger for power (and the mustace). 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users