Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Ishapar : (23 February 2018 - 06:32 AM)

Why is the snow always gone?

@  Quickster : (22 February 2018 - 11:31 AM)

Issue 5 has been revealed!

@  Uncle Ben : (21 February 2018 - 09:03 PM)

I will never understand the weather around here

@  Uncle Ben : (21 February 2018 - 09:03 PM)

It was 70 today and it's gonna snow tomorrow

@  chief : (21 February 2018 - 07:44 PM)

yes..yes it is snowing shadow

@  Shadow : (21 February 2018 - 01:43 PM)

*Grumble* It's snowing out...

@  Quickster : (15 February 2018 - 02:34 PM)

It's now been 400 days since the release of the last Archie Sonic issue.

@  Uncle Ben : (14 February 2018 - 10:23 PM)

Arguably it lead to 21CF selling to Disney

@  RedAuthar : (14 February 2018 - 09:12 PM)

Ha!

@  Shadow : (13 February 2018 - 10:23 PM)

These are also the same people who thought Fant4stic would be so successful they would combine it with FOX's X Men to make their own Avengers franchise.

@  Shadow : (13 February 2018 - 10:22 PM)

Sony are fickle bastards who on one hand sold the rights off to Spiderman to Marvel Studios but at the same time are exploiting every loophole to be able to use and abuse the Spiderman brand without directly having Spiderman in it. Like the upcoming Miles Morales Spiderman animated movie.

@  Shadow : (13 February 2018 - 06:17 PM)

Venom is being done by Sony which is not part of the MCU, but they are counting on you thinking it is due it being a Marvel property.

@  Uncle Ben : (12 February 2018 - 08:21 PM)

Is Venom being made by 20th Century or Marvel now? The whole 21st Century Fox sale to Disney makes things confusing

@  Shadow : (12 February 2018 - 06:05 PM)

Kind of pointless then if you have a teaser but nothing to show the actual character.

@  Sandata : (11 February 2018 - 06:30 AM)

It's just a teaser so far though right? Maybe the full trailer will show him.

@  Shadow : (09 February 2018 - 12:36 PM)

Well, Sony's Venom trailer sure sucked. He wasn't even in it.

@  MoKat : (06 February 2018 - 01:41 PM)

*coughs* Didymus! What's up?

@  furrykef : (01 February 2018 - 02:51 PM)

We win the internet.

@  Shadow : (31 January 2018 - 10:38 PM)

What do we win?

@  Clocktopus : (31 January 2018 - 07:46 PM)

So the Sega forums are shutting down. That means we win right?

Photo

What Do You Guys Listen To??

Music

• Please log in to reply
476 replies to this topic

#461 MoKat

MoKat

Don't make Eliza-Death summon her Thanatos...

• Fellow FUSer
  • 739 posts

Posted 25 April 2017 - 11:20 AM

Currently listening to the Persona 5 OST & enjoying it.

#1 PERSONA 5 : Original Soundtrack - Disc 1 | FULL Album [2017]

{edit: *smacks You Tube & adds new link*}

Wow, the Atlus ninjas have been busy :P

{edit: *smacks YouTube again & drops yet another link*}

post-1851-0-51713600-1506363973.png

#462 Uncle Ben

Uncle Ben

Five-Star Match Machine

• Moderators
  • 13,304 posts

Posted 20 August 2017 - 01:51 PM

Been awhile since I added something here. So I'll add two:

The Scribes, if anyone wants to join a growing community. Ask me if you want to know more.

“Some say that he is the only man in history to buy a DFS sofa when there wasn’t a sale on, and that his favourite boxing venue is Munich airport. All we know is he’s called the Stig.”

“Some say that if you hold him in the wrong way he doesn’t work properly, and that just very recently he developed an irrational hatred of Rubens Barrichello. All we know is he’s called the Stig.”

#463 Uncle Ben

Uncle Ben

Five-Star Match Machine

• Moderators
  • 13,304 posts

Posted 01 September 2017 - 05:40 PM

The Scribes, if anyone wants to join a growing community. Ask me if you want to know more.

“Some say that he is the only man in history to buy a DFS sofa when there wasn’t a sale on, and that his favourite boxing venue is Munich airport. All we know is he’s called the Stig.”

“Some say that if you hold him in the wrong way he doesn’t work properly, and that just very recently he developed an irrational hatred of Rubens Barrichello. All we know is he’s called the Stig.”

#464 Sandata

Sandata

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 246 posts

Posted 10 September 2017 - 02:02 PM

Instrumental progressive metal. It's addicting.

#465 Uncle Ben

Uncle Ben

Five-Star Match Machine

• Moderators
  • 13,304 posts

Posted 23 September 2017 - 04:30 PM

Blade of the Ruined King sounds like the final boss theme in a RPG

#466 Dav246

Dav246

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 19 posts

Posted 24 September 2017 - 06:07 PM

I  happen to be a composer, and have been writing music since I was 7 or 8 years old. In fact, here are two of my orchestras for anyone who is interested, https://musescore.co.../scores/2005711I wrote this when I was 9 and was my first full orchestra, before that it was string quartets like this one https://musescore.com/user/7921146/scores/2115151, and this one, https://musescore.com/user/7921146/scores/3759431 which is my second full orchestra, which I wrote when I was 11. I listen to Classical music mostly, and basically anything before 1980. I can tell you with absolute certainty(that means it is a fact to anyone who knows anything about music theory) that music has been getting simpler past that point, and due to the development of new technologies less is required of the musician themselves. In a nutshell, music has been getting simpler, less involved, and less talent and/or skill is required from the musicians since that point, and has only been getting progressively worse. So anything where the musician is actually playing an instrument and displaying a certain amount of musical skill and creativity is what I listen to. I cant choose my favorite composer, because I love them all, and my three favorite bands, in no particular order are The Beatles, Yes, and The Moody Blues.  

#467 Uncle Ben

Uncle Ben

Five-Star Match Machine

• Moderators
  • 13,304 posts

Posted 02 October 2017 - 03:20 PM

In light of his passing, here's another Tom Petty song.

I totally regret not seeing him 3 months ago

#468 FooNess

FooNess

Let's do it to it!

• Fellow FUSer
  • 70 posts

Posted 28 November 2017 - 05:39 AM

This was my first album. My friend from high school made a cassette recording for me and ever since then I've been hooked.

#469 Uncle Ben

Uncle Ben

Five-Star Match Machine

• Moderators
  • 13,304 posts

Posted 28 November 2017 - 07:37 PM

I have seen Dropkick live on St. Patrick's Day, THAT was wild. I want to see Deadmau5 live

Four and a half years later I accomplished this back in April

#470 Zane

Zane

Hope your day's been well.

• Fellow FUSer
  • 16,601 posts

Posted 29 November 2017 - 09:32 PM

Is it narcissistic to listen and enjoy your own music? lol 

It's been a while.

#471 Uncle Ben

Uncle Ben

Five-Star Match Machine

• Moderators
  • 13,304 posts

Posted 30 November 2017 - 09:53 AM

I dont think so

#472 FooNess

FooNess

Let's do it to it!

• Fellow FUSer
  • 70 posts

Posted 01 December 2017 - 07:16 AM

I don't think so. I guess listening to your own music also helps you become more conscious of your own creative abilities, to see where you can improve. An artist can stand back and look at their own painting, not necessarily to stroke their own ego but to see what can be improved.

#473 Uncle Ben

Uncle Ben

Five-Star Match Machine

• Moderators
  • 13,304 posts

Posted 01 December 2017 - 09:03 PM

#474 FooNess

FooNess

Let's do it to it!

• Fellow FUSer
  • 70 posts

Posted 02 January 2018 - 06:22 AM

I've recently been listening to Sonic Mania's soundtrack.

Stellar stuff, every song seems appropriate for each zone, and Ruby Illusions (the final track, it's the final boss theme) is just riveting, it really has that "oh crap this boss means business" sound to it.

#475 FooNess

FooNess

Let's do it to it!

• Fellow FUSer
  • 70 posts

Posted 4 weeks ago

I just recently acquired Sonic the Hedgehog Boom. It's a limited collector's edition that was made available to people who pre-ordered Sonic the Hedgehog 3 back in the day. It has tracks from Sonic Spinball and the US release of Sonic CD.

This is probably the track that stands out the most for me.

Those ethereal voices, that bassline, that distorted guitar riff... 

#476 GeekySonic

GeekySonic

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 10 posts

Posted A week ago

I listen to a lot of genres from a lot of musicians, old and new. But currently I'm hooked on anything by Adam Young. Owl City is awesome, but many of his other projects are just as soothing to listen to.

#477 FooNess

FooNess

Let's do it to it!

• Fellow FUSer
  • 70 posts

Posted 6 days ago

I've recently been reacquainting myself with a lot of the metal stuff I used to listen to some years ago; this is an old favorite.

\m/

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Music

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users