Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Wulfsbane : (09 September 2019 - 10:12 AM)

We'll probably see Tracer soon

@  Shadow : (06 September 2019 - 10:48 PM)

I'd rather see Mai in Smash

@  Wulfsbane : (06 September 2019 - 09:05 AM)

I'm more surprised about the Fatal Fury character.

@  Wulfsbane : (06 September 2019 - 08:00 AM)

Really wasn't keen on the idea of Sans being playable, but I guess he's in the same vein as Ness/Lucas

@  Wulfsbane : (06 September 2019 - 08:00 AM)

I think it works.

@  GamemasterAn... : (05 September 2019 - 06:53 AM)

So...Sans is a Mii Gunner costume for Smash. Comments?

@  Wulfsbane : (31 August 2019 - 08:00 PM)

Alright, AEW's All Out was pretty freaking good.

@  Wulfsbane : (20 August 2019 - 06:22 AM)

The Knux will Layeth the Smacketh Down all over your Candy Ass!

@  GamemasterAn... : (20 August 2019 - 05:59 AM)

"Finally, the Knux...HAS COME BACK...to Angel Island!"

@  Wulfsbane : (19 August 2019 - 07:26 PM)

Strangely I can see it.

@  Shadow : (18 August 2019 - 10:39 PM)

Imagine Dwayne Johnson voicing Knuckles...

@  Wulfsbane : (17 August 2019 - 02:31 PM)

The Rock has come back? XP

@  chief : (17 August 2019 - 02:26 PM)

http://www.sonicsatam.com/sea3on/ finally...

@  Wulfsbane : (17 August 2019 - 07:40 AM)

Good to hear.

@  chief : (13 August 2019 - 07:27 PM)

We are in talk with background artists actually...

@  Shadow : (13 August 2019 - 12:54 AM)

some traditional cel painted backgrounds would be lovely.

@  Shadow : (13 August 2019 - 12:54 AM)

Is their any plans on what might be added if the budget reaches a certain quota?

@  wildfire : (13 August 2019 - 12:05 AM)

Just saw the preview for Sea3son animated. It looks awesome! Voices are great. I only wish I had money to support.

@  wildfire : (12 August 2019 - 11:30 PM)

Glad to see this place is still bustling. I went through my old comics last night, made me think of you all. I miss this place sometimes.

@  Ishapar : (12 August 2019 - 10:39 AM)

Keep screaming, Redauthar.

Photo

If Bunnie'd fall in love in season 3...

• Please log in to reply
92 replies to this topic

Poll: Bunnie's Love Life

With whom should Bunnie fall in love with if there was a season 3?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#21 Guest_KorbenDallas_*

Guest_KorbenDallas_*
  • GUESTS

Posted 05 January 2010 - 01:46 PM

Sally isn't a lesbian, maybe she's bisexual since Lesbians hate cocks.

#22 John Roberts

John Roberts

It's a nativity scene, except nobody here is wise

• Admins
  • 7,063,002 posts

Posted 05 January 2010 - 04:35 PM

I never realised SatAM had established Sally's love for cock.

9:06

#23 MistressAli

MistressAli

Pirate Extraordinaire

• Fellow FUSer
  • 419 posts

Posted 05 January 2010 - 04:55 PM

Everyone loves the cock.
Archie sure as hell isn't going to touch this.

They could always make Tails magically grow older like Amy did. rolleyes.gif Amy 'ooh this magic could cure cancer or something...but hey I wanna be older!' xD

#24 Marble Didymus

Marble Didymus

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 76 posts

Posted 05 January 2010 - 07:48 PM

QUOTE (MistressAli @ Jan 5 2010, 07:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Everyone loves the cock.

They could always make Tails magically grow older like Amy did. rolleyes.gif Amy 'ooh this magic could cure cancer or something...but hey I wanna be older!' xD

I can hear Dan Drazen dropping over dead now. biggrin.gif

#25 Xian Shade

Xian Shade

Professional Lurker

• Fellow FUSer
  • 156 posts

Posted 06 January 2010 - 11:16 AM

QUOTE (John Roberts @ Jan 4 2010, 05:07 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Anotine would be lowering his standards to hook up with Bunnie? Poor Bunnie.

C'mon John. The idea is that the fool's standards are way too high since he's always fawning over Sally. Sure, she's got looks and brains. Royal heritage doesn't hurt either. But Bunnie's got heart. Like Rocky Balboa. Everyone loved Rocky Balboa... the character, if not the movie.

...okay, so she doesn't have the same sort of heart. The point is that Antoine has to pull down the dream of the future crown, stop trying to be bigger than he is, and find someone that'll accept him for him.

...okay, high hopes, but are they any higher than his previous ones?
"Bad robot ninjas have kidnapped the wildlife. Are you a fast enough Hedgehog to save the wildlife?" ~RScoKm
"I could tell my parents hated me. My bath toys were a toaster and a radio." ~Rodney Dangerfield
"My luck is so bad that if I bought a cemetery, people would stop dying." ~Ed Furgol
"Bad taste is simply saying the truth before it should be said." ~Mel Brooks
"Walruses are among the only mammals in the world that do not process liquid waste via a bladder organ. Once digested, liquid waste is absorbed through the lining of the small intestine and secreted through the skin." That's why people ignored Rotor." ~anonymous
"If there were a building that stood for grammatical integrity, your post would be the plane that crashed into it." ~ThePeaGuy
"NO! No summoning evil gods! Bad Mel!" ~Crais Sewell, Mimana Iyar Chronicle

#26 Spade

Spade

The Moderator Formerly Known as Rayzorů and Prince

• Fellow FUSer
  • 657 posts

Posted 06 January 2010 - 01:48 PM

QUOTE (KorbenDallas @ Jan 5 2010, 09:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sally isn't a lesbian, maybe she's bisexual since Lesbians hate cocks.

I LOL'dů

QUOTE (John Roberts @ Jan 6 2010, 12:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

And then LOL'd harder.

EDIT: And quoted for great justice.

Also, the answer is obvious; Bunny would hook up with Uncle Chuck for some Řber kinky robot luvvin'. tongue.gif
QUOTE (John Roberts @ Jan 6 2010, 12:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Spoony on The Wicker Man:
This is the funniest movie of all time! Where else can you see a movie where Nicolas Cage beats up lesbians in order to dress up in a bear suit?

#27 Velvet D'Coolette

Velvet D'Coolette

Lurky lurker

• Gallery & Fic Moderator
  • 1,233 posts

Posted 07 January 2010 - 02:38 AM

QUOTE (KorbenDallas @ Jan 5 2010, 09:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Lesbians hate cocks.

What do a cock and a mobile phone have in common?

Spoiler:
If you've got one you wonder how you could ever cope without it, but if you haven't got one, you wonder what all the fuss is about.

Why not check out my fanfiction?

Antoine's Adventure

http://www.fanfictio...ine-s-Adventure

Psychological adventure in which Antoine gets therapy.

Sonic and the Deliberate Mary Sue
http://www.fanfictio...rate-Mary-Sue-1 (approx. age 13 and up)
Mary Sue parody with an actual storyline.

Psychological original character reference sheets available from my DeviantArt account: http://palantean.deviantart.com/

#28 furrykef

furrykef

Fellow FUSer

• Tech Guy
  • 4,499 posts

Posted 07 January 2010 - 12:05 PM

Don't think so. I have a cell phone and I hate the damn thing.

Then again, from time to time I hate my cock, too. tongue.gif

#29 Freya Manibrandr

Freya Manibrandr

Ein Fahrender Ritter

• F3 Staff
  • 777 posts

Posted 07 January 2010 - 07:21 PM

You only hate it because it stands to attention when it could get you in trouble. tongue.gif

I picked Sally, because I can. tongue.gif

76561197990969478.png

#30 Inhibitor

Inhibitor

Your Average Couch Potato

• FUS Reporter
  • 1,190 posts

Posted 07 January 2010 - 08:12 PM

What, nobody voted Sonic? I'd like to see more of the stuff that happened in #150 if ya know what I mean! happy.gif

#31 BigWigRah

BigWigRah

coming to a fridge near you

• Fellow FUSer
  • 611 posts

Posted 11 January 2010 - 06:15 PM

haha, priceless cell phone joke, I love it.

I usually don't take interest to theoretical questions like this, but there are really only two possibilities that would allow for greater character development, while the others would just be for kicks really.

of course, since this is a conversation about Bunnie, we've got to look at her characterization. It's important to keep in mind that Bunnie has a cheery personality 99 percent of the time, only breaking down once in the series one time, after her robotic parts return in Sonic Conversion. Bunnie has a lot of personality traits in common with those who suffer from physical disabilities. Most disabled people don't like to be seen as disabled, and are often very strong willed, as they don't want other people to see their disabilities as weakness, nor do they use their problems as a crutch to get what they want. That being said, Bunnie always comes off as a very strong willed individual, never drawing attention to her problems unless she really needed help (being visually impaired, I have a bit of insight into how disabled people act, and I show a lot of these personality traits). All this being said, it wouldn't be unusual to see Bunnie paired up with any of the characters, given her attractive, vibrant demeanor.

Antoine would seem like an obvious choice, and it would offer the opportunity for his character to develop further. The series makes it pretty clear that Antoine has an obsession with Sally, so far as to call her name in his sleep. Over time, I would imagine such an obsession would become unhealthy, and could possibly lead to Antoine developing some sort of a complex. If the writers were to pair Bunnie and Antoine, it would provide him with an outlet for his feelings and allow his character to develop in other areas beyond comic.

Furthermore, Rotor would also be an interesting choice now that I think about it more and more. Rotor has a lot of the same cheery personality traits as Bunnie, albeit more in an introverted sense. Given that Bunnie relies on Rotor for physical support, it would not be a giant leap to say that Rotor couldn't rely on Bunnie for emotional support. The pairing of Bunnie and Rotor would probably be the most interesting, as it would allow for mutual character development.

Who Is John Galt?

#32 Ratty Randnums

Ratty Randnums

He of Little Sleep

• Fellow FUSer
  • 1,385 posts

Posted 11 January 2010 - 07:13 PM

snb.png Only cuter pairing is SalMina. Hm, maaayybe AntSonic
"I really think of life as a great expression of joy. And if you take yourself seriously you're going to be defeated I'm afraid.
...Maybe that is the whole recipe of life, is to be in on the joke. Because life is a joke and if you're not in on it you're out.
But if you're in on it, you can make it." - Vincent Price

"What have you got to lose? You know you come from nothing you're going back to nothing. What have you lost? Nothing!"
- Eric Idle

#33 chalcara

chalcara

Oh the stupidity!

• Fellow FUSer
  • 638 posts

Posted 29 January 2010 - 04:19 AM

I don't think Antione and Bunnie would make a great pair.

I could be biased though. Bunnie's adorable, but Antione needs to die lonely and unloved and covered in rat bites.
Read my comic Traces of Chaos - currently updating Thursdays
Visit my blog Imaginary Skies - Happily building Cloud-Castles since 1981.

"Ivanova is always right. I will listen to Ivanova. I will not ignore Ivanova's recommendations. Ivanova is God. And if this ever happens again, Ivanova will personally rip your lungs out!"
Susan Ivanova, Babylon 5

#34 John Roberts

John Roberts

It's a nativity scene, except nobody here is wise

• Admins
  • 7,063,002 posts

Posted 29 January 2010 - 06:40 AM

QUOTE (chalcara @ Jan 29 2010, 08:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I could be biased though. Bunnie's adorable, but Antione needs to die lonely and unloved and covered in rat bites.

Just like Shinji! biggrin.gif

9:06

#35 Guest_Miko_*

Guest_Miko_*
  • GUESTS

Posted 29 January 2010 - 08:51 AM

I'm still thinking about it but so far I'd go with Knux.

Bunnie's biggest area of insecurity is in her appearance. And like many people who are insecure over their appearance its because they judge the world based on that. Knuckles is totally the opposite of Bunnie in such a regard. He's lived in a world with no aesthetics, and no means of instilling social prejudices. Bunnie could therefore in my mind be that force Knuckles needs to judge, and Knuckles can be the force that indicates to Bunnie when she needs to stop being shallow or to at least question that kind of behavior.

I was not and still am not impressed by Antoine and Bunnie's relationship in Archie. Antoine's character doesn't bring out anything in Bunnie I couldn't expect to see from any guy. It wasn't like much thought was ever put in the pairing. Antoine needed to get out of the way, and Bunnie was available. She may be mushy and fluffy, calling him cute names, but not much else. Bunnie, because Ant came from a world with aesthetics and prejudices expects him to reinforce the idea she's pretty. One of the problems I have with most Archie pairups is that they're bandaids and not solutions to any problems. This was most easiest revealed when Bunnie lost Antoine and went looking to her best friends ex because she'd never learned to accept herself. Knuckles while not in a social setting to instill prejudices isn't going to be able to tell Bunnie she's pretty. Well he can, but it won't matter to her because he's never been brought up to undertand the aesthetics of their culture. Bunnie would therefore have to learn to accept herself.

#36 BigWigRah

BigWigRah

coming to a fridge near you

• Fellow FUSer
  • 611 posts

Posted 29 January 2010 - 12:48 PM

given that I haven't read the comics, I don't know how insecure Bunnie is. I'd have to disagree with you if you're talking about SatAM. Bunnie seems way to confident and outgoing in the show to be insecure about anything. If she really was insecure, she would cover her limbs under a jacket or pair of pants to keep people from seeing them.
Who Is John Galt?

#37 BlazeyBakeneko

BlazeyBakeneko

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 83 posts

Posted 29 January 2010 - 01:07 PM

QUOTE (BigWigRah @ Jan 29 2010, 09:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
given that I haven't read the comics, I don't know how insecure Bunnie is. I'd have to disagree with you if you're talking about SatAM. Bunnie seems way to confident and outgoing in the show to be insecure about anything. If she really was insecure, she would cover her limbs under a jacket or pair of pants to keep people from seeing them.

Well, there was that one part in "Sonic Conversion" where she breaks down crying when she turns back into a cyborg. Though, admittedly it's debatable if that breakdown had anything to do with the way her limbs made her look.

#38 Massagraf

Massagraf

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 201 posts

Posted 29 January 2010 - 01:11 PM

I don't think she's like that either. She calls herself a ''walkin' disaster'' when her ears are hanging but that's about it. Then again she is a tomboy, and they often don't care about their appearance.

#39 chalcara

chalcara

Oh the stupidity!

• Fellow FUSer
  • 638 posts

Posted 29 January 2010 - 03:04 PM

Naw, I honestly think that Bunnie's the most secure AND stable one in the whole SatAM cast. It just takes a failure to sent Sally into a self-reprimands, the lesser we talk about Antione the better, Sonic hides his insecurities regarding his intelligence behind goofiness and Rotor hadn't had enough screen time to estimate him. Bunnie complained about hair once, so what? Most people do.
Read my comic Traces of Chaos - currently updating Thursdays
Visit my blog Imaginary Skies - Happily building Cloud-Castles since 1981.

"Ivanova is always right. I will listen to Ivanova. I will not ignore Ivanova's recommendations. Ivanova is God. And if this ever happens again, Ivanova will personally rip your lungs out!"
Susan Ivanova, Babylon 5

#40 Freya Manibrandr

Freya Manibrandr

Ein Fahrender Ritter

• F3 Staff
  • 777 posts

Posted 31 January 2010 - 10:29 AM

I dunno, I am pretty sure that the internal conflict regarding self-image and her robotic limbs being a valuable asset to the freedom fighters would rage a tempest in anyone's mind, especially when it concerns one's security within herself. I have seen one episode out of the two seasons that seriously explores the self-image aspect of this when Bunnie temporarily got deroboticized along with Charles. I am kind of surprised. Considering that Roboticization is one of the main elements of the SatAM narration and motif, you'd expect to see a lot more material written exploring how it affects someone who is quite literally caught in the middle.

76561197990969478.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users