Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Wulfsbane : (09 September 2019 - 10:12 AM)

We'll probably see Tracer soon

@  Shadow : (06 September 2019 - 10:48 PM)

I'd rather see Mai in Smash

@  Wulfsbane : (06 September 2019 - 09:05 AM)

I'm more surprised about the Fatal Fury character.

@  Wulfsbane : (06 September 2019 - 08:00 AM)

Really wasn't keen on the idea of Sans being playable, but I guess he's in the same vein as Ness/Lucas

@  Wulfsbane : (06 September 2019 - 08:00 AM)

I think it works.

@  GamemasterAn... : (05 September 2019 - 06:53 AM)

So...Sans is a Mii Gunner costume for Smash. Comments?

@  Wulfsbane : (31 August 2019 - 08:00 PM)

Alright, AEW's All Out was pretty freaking good.

@  Wulfsbane : (20 August 2019 - 06:22 AM)

The Knux will Layeth the Smacketh Down all over your Candy Ass!

@  GamemasterAn... : (20 August 2019 - 05:59 AM)

"Finally, the Knux...HAS COME BACK...to Angel Island!"

@  Wulfsbane : (19 August 2019 - 07:26 PM)

Strangely I can see it.

@  Shadow : (18 August 2019 - 10:39 PM)

Imagine Dwayne Johnson voicing Knuckles...

@  Wulfsbane : (17 August 2019 - 02:31 PM)

The Rock has come back? XP

@  chief : (17 August 2019 - 02:26 PM)

http://www.sonicsatam.com/sea3on/ finally...

@  Wulfsbane : (17 August 2019 - 07:40 AM)

Good to hear.

@  chief : (13 August 2019 - 07:27 PM)

We are in talk with background artists actually...

@  Shadow : (13 August 2019 - 12:54 AM)

some traditional cel painted backgrounds would be lovely.

@  Shadow : (13 August 2019 - 12:54 AM)

Is their any plans on what might be added if the budget reaches a certain quota?

@  wildfire : (13 August 2019 - 12:05 AM)

Just saw the preview for Sea3son animated. It looks awesome! Voices are great. I only wish I had money to support.

@  wildfire : (12 August 2019 - 11:30 PM)

Glad to see this place is still bustling. I went through my old comics last night, made me think of you all. I miss this place sometimes.

@  Ishapar : (12 August 2019 - 10:39 AM)

Keep screaming, Redauthar.

Photo

Hi, New Fan Here

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Mickey555

Mickey555

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 3 posts

Posted 11 June 2016 - 11:04 AM

I'm a new fan of Sonic in general, 

I ended up stumbling upon Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog, I've been looking for the TV shows from the 80's and 90's when I used to watch it. I liked those a lot. I even bought a Sonic figurine, I'm usually a Disney sort of figurine person.
Any ways, I had wondered if there was more after finishing that series, and I found the "SatAM" series. It's even better.

Sad to see it did not last too long, I bet that was why I never really seen much of it. I would have been 8ish at the time this was airing, I do remember Snivley in particular, so I must of at least seen one episode back then. I also distinctly remember the ending scene in the AoSTH as well. I was never much of a kid who stuck to any one show, I watched whatever was on when I could, though early on it was on a tube TV, I don't mean just a glass CRT tube, but glass tube transistors, etc lol. 

I never did play any of the sonic games though, that was usually my older brother, and that is really all the experience I had with the Sonic character; lost and forgotten for 20+ years.
I've also got the other two more recent series in my watching queue, underground doesn't feel anywhere near what SatAM was, the backgrounds do seem somewhat from the same design team though.

I also managed to find my way here as well, I spent a bit of time researching after season 2 ended on me, with no season 3 =(

#2 chief

chief

An7imatt3r was here =p

• Admins
  • 7,242 posts

Posted 11 June 2016 - 12:20 PM

Hey! Welcome to FUS

I was never a big Sonic fan myself when I was younger..(Still arent in areas).  I was probably around your age or so when SatAM first aired so...Basically I remember watching some of those episodes then.  After it went off the air I pretty much stopped knowing or caring anything about Sonic (I was also a Nintendo Kid so..No Sonic Games for me). 

It wasn't till much later when I was in high school that I started to look up SatAM again.  I saw a Archie Sonic comic in 7/11 and remembered watching some sort of Sonic show when  I was younger. So after a bit of searching I came across FUS back in...02 or so.  The original owner back then had a link on the front page that led to a Russian site that had the episodes available to download.  In all their low quality glory.  Needed realplayer to play them.  And that was basically how I got back into SatAM.

Anyways enjoy your stay. 

#3 Ishapar

Ishapar

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 567 posts

Posted 14 June 2016 - 05:01 PM

Ships ahoy!  Welcome to the group!  No need to be shy about what you know about Sonic or Satam: I just came across Satam only a year ago!

Before honor comes humility.

The Most High God created this world we live in, and He created man in His image for Himself.  Whether we like it or not doesn't change the truth nor does it change the consequences.

gallery 51493 212 294091

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users