Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Wulfsbane : (20 August 2019 - 06:22 AM)

The Knux will Layeth the Smacketh Down all over your Candy Ass!

@  GamemasterAn... : (20 August 2019 - 05:59 AM)

"Finally, the Knux...HAS COME BACK...to Angel Island!"

@  Wulfsbane : (19 August 2019 - 07:26 PM)

Strangely I can see it.

@  Shadow : (18 August 2019 - 10:39 PM)

Imagine Dwayne Johnson voicing Knuckles...

@  Wulfsbane : (17 August 2019 - 02:31 PM)

The Rock has come back? XP

@  chief : (17 August 2019 - 02:26 PM)

http://www.sonicsatam.com/sea3on/ finally...

@  Wulfsbane : (17 August 2019 - 07:40 AM)

Good to hear.

@  chief : (13 August 2019 - 07:27 PM)

We are in talk with background artists actually...

@  Shadow : (13 August 2019 - 12:54 AM)

some traditional cel painted backgrounds would be lovely.

@  Shadow : (13 August 2019 - 12:54 AM)

Is their any plans on what might be added if the budget reaches a certain quota?

@  wildfire : (13 August 2019 - 12:05 AM)

Just saw the preview for Sea3son animated. It looks awesome! Voices are great. I only wish I had money to support.

@  wildfire : (12 August 2019 - 11:30 PM)

Glad to see this place is still bustling. I went through my old comics last night, made me think of you all. I miss this place sometimes.

@  Ishapar : (12 August 2019 - 10:39 AM)

Keep screaming, Redauthar.

@  Wulfsbane : (10 August 2019 - 05:27 AM)

I've been busy with work. A lot of OT recently

@  Shadow : (09 August 2019 - 01:06 AM)

I just don't have much to say.

@  RedAuthar : (07 August 2019 - 11:12 AM)

I must be a very loud person.

@  RedAuthar : (07 August 2019 - 11:12 AM)

On a different note. I've been using my phone to visit FUS for so long that I haven't used the Shoutbox in about a year. Still top Shouter somehow.

@  RedAuthar : (07 August 2019 - 11:11 AM)

Fixed it. If you use the full editor on a shout you can link the Video using text.

@  chief : (31 July 2019 - 07:00 PM)

though interesting fact...Kef is working on new forum software!

@  chief : (31 July 2019 - 07:00 PM)

It breaks it....

Photo

Fine I'll Post It Here, This Is Sonique/dashell

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Dashaque

Dashaque

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 January 2017 - 05:02 PM

Okay so since you have to jump through a million and a half hoops just to post, I'll just post this here.  (This is Nique/Dashell/whatever btw)

Apparently one of the members, despite my own personal wishes, contacted Pat  Allee about some stuff she said she'd send to me after Ben's passing.  I opted not to pressure her about it because it wasn't important to me.  It was merely some stuff she said she found in the garage that she wanted to send to me.  That was it, "I found some Sonic stuff in the garage that I'm going to send to you."

I want to make one thing clear and even though I"ve said this in the past NOBODY listens so I'll say it again

Everything Ben Hurst had pertaining to Season 3 he sent to me and I have posted everything he sent me.  That's all there is. There isn't some huge Season 3 animated series locked away in his cabinet somewhere that Pat Allee promised to send to me.   It was not his "dying wish" for these non existent notes he had to get out.  You have it all already.  I know I've said this before and people have pressured me into getting this "Script" out as well and... I don't have one .  There isn't one and there never will be.  

I wasn't even IN his will.  I don't even know if he had one.  I was just a friend of Ben's who would geek out about Sonic with him.  

Instead of trying to contact me or Chief who could have contacted me about this information, you took to bothering Pat Allee about it.  Like... you could contact PAT ALLEE, you could have easily found my contact info if you could find hers.

Now originally when I got the text this morning (See, you had my number, you could have contacted me using that) I thought Pat mistakenly sent a package to someone here on FUS, but no it was just someone here bothering her about it.  

Well, you had it sent to you so it's yours now.  Rather than texting me or contacting me (I know you said you emailed me but there's other options like facebook and obviously phones) I already have my memories of Ben, and I don't need anything else.  

I know everyone will respond with "Geeze, calm down, it's no big deal!"... but to me it is.  I really wish you had just tried to talk to me so I could explain things rather than dragging Pat into it.  So yeah I'm pissed off and I know later on I'll go back and re read this and think, "Damn I went too hard on them." but I feel really strongly about it and sorry for being such a bitch, but that's... that's how I feel.  

Hope the rest of you have a nice day.

#2 Frieza2000

Frieza2000

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 84 posts

Posted 25 January 2017 - 11:22 AM

This is actually quite a bit less severe than what I've been expecting for the last 2 years, so don't feel too bad. :)

You probably don't remember, but I did try to contact you about this through Chief back in 2011. Your account signed in that same day for the first time in months, so I assumed you got the message and just decided to ignore me. I poked Chief about it again in 2013 and was about to again in 2014 when Rob showed up and told me what was going on. Then I asked if someone else could ask Pat for you and you called me an idiot and we ended up here.

I know you've shown us all that Ben showed you, but based on his interviews I'm positive there's more sitting on his computer and in his desk drawer - stuff he never showed to anyone, stuff he wanted to be a surprise if/when he released a finished work. "Dying wish" is certainly an exaggeration, but I don't doubt him when he said he wanted us to see it if he died before it was done.

I get that this isn't important to you anymore - and I'm glad you've moved on, honestly. But I needed to check this last avenue before I could move on, and I know a few others who felt the same way. And again, Pat didn't mind at all (for the first 2 years anyway; then I misbehaved a bit). She was going to clean it all out anyway.

#3 Dashaque

Dashaque

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 January 2017 - 12:27 PM

Your account signed in that same day for the first time in months, so I assumed you got the message and just decided to ignore me.

Actually what happened was I tried to sign in but lost my password and the email connected to that account didn't exist anymore... so I made two new accounts and neither was ever approved so I kinda forgot about it.

Then I asked if someone else could ask Pat for you and you called me an idiot and we ended up here.

Sounds like me.

I know you've shown us all that Ben showed you, but based on his interviews I'm positive there's more sitting on his computer and in his desk drawer - stuff he never showed to anyone,

No, I assure you, he would have told me or shared it with me.  Every time he updated the file he sent it to me.  There were times when he told me ideas over the phone that he didn't write down that I've long since forgotten (I know he told me Dulcy would get a lot of character development)  but those never got written down.

His last plan to get the SatAM movie out was to get a completely separate movie out, and then use his name on that movie to pitch the SatAM movie.  So a lot of time went to that other script which ... THAT I don't have anymore and it's a shame cause it was good.  Too bad it never got made :(

But I needed to check this last avenue before I could move on, and I know a few others who felt the same way

Well you need to do it in some way that doesn't bother Pat, because it's not fair for her and that's my main concern.  

#4 Frieza2000

Frieza2000

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 84 posts

Posted 25 January 2017 - 01:11 PM

...man, he really cared about this a lot. I mean, working to build up rep in the movie industry so that it would add weight to the pitch. That's some dedication.

Anyway, it's over now. Pat's asked not to be bothered about it, and I'll certainly comply. If she ever finds anything interesting she'll either look you up or contact one of the mods.

BTW, was it you who gave him the box of sticky notes with Sonic on them? I could hardly imagine it being anyone else, but I've always wondered.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users