Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Ishapar : (23 May 2019 - 12:27 PM)

I know I haven't been around for awhile, but what did I miss? You guys started a patreon for Season 3?

@  ShenFNWoo : (23 May 2019 - 06:42 AM)

Don't worry, I gotcha fam 8-)

@  ShenFNWoo : (23 May 2019 - 06:42 AM)

Or is what happened the reason why it's usually dead around here? Zoom view past the incoming thunderstorm to make out microscopic details on the surface of the moon, when there's plenty of opportunity to notice both?

@  ShenFNWoo : (23 May 2019 - 06:39 AM)

@Kef, I'm reading context clues. That's how I know you're not interested. I can feel the low key disrespect from orbit

https://youtu.be/5EVCTpWTwEU?t=225

@  nzoomed : (23 May 2019 - 02:17 AM)

@ furrykef Good pointing that out on the cel, i see what you mean after looking at the intro. Its very possible this was an early concept cel and was scrapped. Possible also that they had decided to give her more prominent robotic legs early in the characters design perhaps?

@  randomizer : (23 May 2019 - 02:17 AM)

Satam is full of animation errors. This is one of my favourites: https://i.imgur.com/aYo73nh.jpg

@  Shadow : (23 May 2019 - 02:04 AM)

Their was a lot of color problems if you ever pause the frames of episodes.

@  furrykef : (22 May 2019 - 10:02 PM)

Okay, I just had a real close look at the intro. Bunnie holds that pose for two frames. In the first, Sonic's in front of one thigh and the other thigh is colored correctly (gray). In the second frame, Sonic covers both thighs. But I looked real close and I noticed in the first frame you do get a glimpse of Bunnie's hidden thigh... and it's brown. So I think the gray thigh was a separate cel that was overlaid to correct the colors, or it was corrected in postproduction.

@  furrykef : (22 May 2019 - 09:37 PM)

I mean, this is DiC we're talking about. We've all seen what kind of stuff has slipped through the cracks in their cartoons...

@  furrykef : (22 May 2019 - 09:36 PM)

That doesn't necessarily mean the cel is fake, but it does make me wonder. Maybe this was an animation error that got caught before they put the show on the air.

@  furrykef : (22 May 2019 - 09:34 PM)

As for the Bunnie cel, her thighs are colored brown like her fur instead of the robotic gray. The issue is on both sides of the cel.

@  furrykef : (22 May 2019 - 09:32 PM)

When did I say I was not interested?

@  Shadow : (22 May 2019 - 09:16 PM)

I'm not interested in being any kind of moderator and would rather just be a casual person to chit chat on there.

@  Wulfsbane : (22 May 2019 - 07:25 PM)

I know most, if not all of us, will act like adults but with a public server there's gonna be people, whether it's teens or adults, that don't act like the way they should.

@  Wulfsbane : (22 May 2019 - 07:23 PM)

As for rules, I don't think they should be totally laxed, at least at the start. Not saying they should be strict either. Just have enough that could be eased once the rhythm and flow of the server is established and can see how things will go

@  Wulfsbane : (22 May 2019 - 07:22 PM)

I think chief should be the one to set up the discord. I mean if there's gonna be a FUS server, it might as well be admin'd by the guy who owns the place

@  ShenFNWoo : (22 May 2019 - 07:03 PM)

Kef's not interested.

@  Shadow : (22 May 2019 - 06:58 PM)

How about Kef be admin?

@  nzoomed : (22 May 2019 - 05:06 PM)

and a discord channel sounds awesome

@  nzoomed : (22 May 2019 - 05:02 PM)

@furrykef I cant see any thing wrong with her legs. Are you sure you are not looking at the photo of the reverse side of the cel?

Photo

Fus Minecraft!

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#1 Bakuda

Bakuda

The Music Man

• Tech Guy
  • 1,877 posts

Posted 03 January 2016 - 08:15 PM

Well, everyone.  It's back!  We've got a new minecraft server for the FUS community, and everyone here is invited to join!  We also have a chat server on a new chat service called Discord.  It's free, and so far it's worked really well.  Even if you can't talk on the chat, I'd advise you to tune in anyway so you can listen in on what everyone else is saying.  Trust me, if one of us sees a creeper coming your way, you'll want to hear us shouting your name.  And while Discord may work in the browser, I'd advise you to get the client.  Works very well.

So here's all the info you need...

Discord Server: https://discord.gg/0i5IRXTRMQWw0jKz

Minecraft Server: 142.4.217.147:25567

Hope to see you there!

Click "Show" button in case of fire -->
Spoiler

#2 Bakuda

Bakuda

The Music Man

• Tech Guy
  • 1,877 posts

Posted 03 January 2016 - 08:33 PM

Also, we plan on having special minecraft events, usually on Saturdays.  This Saturday, we're kicking things off with a bang.  Quite literally.  We'll be playing a lovely little map called "The Minelight Zone".  RSVP on this thread if you plan to join.  I'll let you know the time later this week.  Hope to see you there!

From the readme:

Thanks for downloading The Minelight Zone.

Escape the sinister "MinelightZone" in this chalenging map that blurs the line between an adventure and survival map.

You have been mysteriously transported to the MinelightZone. How and why you got there you may never know. All that is important is how you will escape this dangerous place.

Use your minecraft skills to survive this non-linear adventure map. There are a variety of strategies to use, and resources placed throughout the map. Work carefully you will make it. If you are looking for an adventure/survival challenge map, this is the map for you!

Play time is entirely dependent on skill, and can vary from as short as ten min to over two hours.

The map can be played by one player, or as many others as you want. (the more the scarrier) 

This map gives you the full power of survival mode. Break blocks, craft, and build your way out. DO NOT PLAY ON PEACEFULL. (Easy is fine) Don't use cheats or mods, and be sure your void-fog isn't disabled.

Goodluck!

mc_maps_the_minelight_zone0_5281206_lrg.

Spoiler

#3 chief

chief

An7imatt3r was here =p

• Admins
  • 7,214 posts

Posted 03 January 2016 - 09:27 PM

I do hope we can actually beat it this time around

#4 Wulfsbane

Wulfsbane

One of the Scribes

• Moderators
  • 13,544 posts

Posted 04 January 2016 - 08:02 AM

Was that the one with the ghasts trying to kill us?

The Scribes, if anyone wants to join a growing community. Ask me if you want to know more.

“Some say that he is the only man in history to buy a DFS sofa when there wasn’t a sale on, and that his favourite boxing venue is Munich airport. All we know is he’s called the Stig.”

“Some say that if you hold him in the wrong way he doesn’t work properly, and that just very recently he developed an irrational hatred of Rubens Barrichello. All we know is he’s called the Stig.”

Bearing with one another and, if one has a complaint against another, forgiving each other; as the Lord has forgiven you, so you also must forgive. -Colossians 3:13

#5 Bakuda

Bakuda

The Music Man

• Tech Guy
  • 1,877 posts

Posted 04 January 2016 - 08:48 AM

That's the one! =D
Spoiler

#6 Arekkisu

Arekkisu

The Pymann

• Game Staff
  • 1,437 posts

Posted 04 January 2016 - 06:02 PM

I started it up. I made a house. Nobody was on except Bakuda briefly so after a while I got bored.

J6GqqRM.jpg

#7 Wulfsbane

Wulfsbane

One of the Scribes

• Moderators
  • 13,544 posts

Posted 04 January 2016 - 07:49 PM

Might join in at some point.

May rebuild my Evil Underwater Lair

The Scribes, if anyone wants to join a growing community. Ask me if you want to know more.

“Some say that he is the only man in history to buy a DFS sofa when there wasn’t a sale on, and that his favourite boxing venue is Munich airport. All we know is he’s called the Stig.”

“Some say that if you hold him in the wrong way he doesn’t work properly, and that just very recently he developed an irrational hatred of Rubens Barrichello. All we know is he’s called the Stig.”

Bearing with one another and, if one has a complaint against another, forgiving each other; as the Lord has forgiven you, so you also must forgive. -Colossians 3:13

#8 Bakuda

Bakuda

The Music Man

• Tech Guy
  • 1,877 posts

Posted 05 January 2016 - 10:00 AM

Ooh...I liked your underwater lair.  Well, there's plenty of water to build under.  Our town is on the coastline.  Sorry you got bored, Arek.  Like I said, at this point it's hit or miss.  Hopefully we can build it up and get enough people on to make it more fun.

Spoiler

#9 Wulfsbane

Wulfsbane

One of the Scribes

• Moderators
  • 13,544 posts

Posted 05 January 2016 - 10:37 AM

I'll reinstall Minecraft on my Mac later on...

#10 Arekkisu

Arekkisu

The Pymann

• Game Staff
  • 1,437 posts

Posted 05 January 2016 - 11:21 AM

I'm back on today, gonna finish my house and hopefully get to the real portion of the game.

J6GqqRM.jpg

#11 Wulfsbane

Wulfsbane

One of the Scribes

• Moderators
  • 13,544 posts

Posted 08 January 2016 - 01:42 PM

Soon

soon

#12 Bakuda

Bakuda

The Music Man

• Tech Guy
  • 1,877 posts

Posted 09 January 2016 - 01:18 PM

We'll be starting at 6:00 Pacific time.  So that's 8:00 for me and everyone else central and 9:00 for you Easterners.  In order to participate tonight, you'll need to run Minecraft version 1.7.10.  The current version of minecraft breaks the map.  

Spoiler

#13 chief

chief

An7imatt3r was here =p

• Admins
  • 7,214 posts

Posted 09 January 2016 - 11:29 PM

Well..built our automated rail maker...Works awesome. 

#14 King Connor Acorn

King Connor Acorn

Sally Fan #1

• Fellow FUSer
  • 69 posts

Posted 13 January 2016 - 11:11 AM

Hey how do you claim an account on the Discord Server cause I am entering my info but there is no like claim button or anything to hit after I enter my info

#15 Bakuda

Bakuda

The Music Man

• Tech Guy
  • 1,877 posts

Posted 13 January 2016 - 08:05 PM

Yes, that's our Discord server.  I was the one you were chatting with earlier.

Spoiler

#16 King Connor Acorn

King Connor Acorn

Sally Fan #1

• Fellow FUSer
  • 69 posts

Posted 14 January 2016 - 10:40 AM

ah ok I tried to claim my account but there was no button to claim it after I put my info in can you help me with it so I can stay on it

#17 Bakuda

Bakuda

The Music Man

• Tech Guy
  • 1,877 posts

Posted 14 January 2016 - 01:48 PM

Clicking "claim account" should have popped up a box for you to provide an email and password.  If not, there's a gear in the lower left hand corner of the screen, just to the right of the headphones button.  It brings up your user settings.  Click that and it'll bring up the box for you to claim your account.  If you're still having problems, let me know.

Spoiler

#18 King Connor Acorn

King Connor Acorn

Sally Fan #1

• Fellow FUSer
  • 69 posts

Posted 15 January 2016 - 01:19 PM

yeah that part worked and I could enter my info but that was it no other buttons or anything.

#19 King Connor Acorn

King Connor Acorn

Sally Fan #1

• Fellow FUSer
  • 69 posts

Posted 15 January 2016 - 01:26 PM

Nvm Fixed it!

#20 Wulfsbane

Wulfsbane

One of the Scribes

• Moderators
  • 13,544 posts

Posted 15 January 2016 - 04:50 PM

I'll be on sometime soon.

First thing I'll do is rebuild my underwater lair

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users