Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Wulfsbane : (05 October 2019 - 11:05 PM)

Well the player base went up exponentially since the switch.

@  wildfire : (05 October 2019 - 08:39 PM)

Probably to help Bungie now that Activision's money isn't backing them.

@  Wulfsbane : (03 October 2019 - 06:33 AM)

Destiny made the move to Steam.

@  Wulfsbane : (09 September 2019 - 10:12 AM)

We'll probably see Tracer soon

@  Shadow : (06 September 2019 - 10:48 PM)

I'd rather see Mai in Smash

@  Wulfsbane : (06 September 2019 - 09:05 AM)

I'm more surprised about the Fatal Fury character.

@  Wulfsbane : (06 September 2019 - 08:00 AM)

Really wasn't keen on the idea of Sans being playable, but I guess he's in the same vein as Ness/Lucas

@  Wulfsbane : (06 September 2019 - 08:00 AM)

I think it works.

@  GamemasterAn... : (05 September 2019 - 06:53 AM)

So...Sans is a Mii Gunner costume for Smash. Comments?

@  Wulfsbane : (31 August 2019 - 08:00 PM)

Alright, AEW's All Out was pretty freaking good.

@  Wulfsbane : (20 August 2019 - 06:22 AM)

The Knux will Layeth the Smacketh Down all over your Candy Ass!

@  GamemasterAn... : (20 August 2019 - 05:59 AM)

"Finally, the Knux...HAS COME BACK...to Angel Island!"

@  Wulfsbane : (19 August 2019 - 07:26 PM)

Strangely I can see it.

@  Shadow : (18 August 2019 - 10:39 PM)

Imagine Dwayne Johnson voicing Knuckles...

@  Wulfsbane : (17 August 2019 - 02:31 PM)

The Rock has come back? XP

@  chief : (17 August 2019 - 02:26 PM)

http://www.sonicsatam.com/sea3on/ finally...

@  Wulfsbane : (17 August 2019 - 07:40 AM)

Good to hear.

@  chief : (13 August 2019 - 07:27 PM)

We are in talk with background artists actually...

@  Shadow : (13 August 2019 - 12:54 AM)

some traditional cel painted backgrounds would be lovely.

@  Shadow : (13 August 2019 - 12:54 AM)

Is their any plans on what might be added if the budget reaches a certain quota?

Photo

F3: Voice Acting Auditions

• Please log in to reply
96 replies to this topic

#41 JayFoxFire

JayFoxFire

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 49 posts

Posted 29 March 2008 - 12:33 PM

QUOTE ("HazyAssaulter":1vwwhuxn)
QUOTE ("JayFoxFire":1vwwhuxn)
QUOTE ("Kelly Renee":1vwwhuxn)
I'd like to recommend 'Aaron Pullman' as Sonic--

His Sonic---
1. http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseacti ... id=2833443
2. http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseacti ... id=4540606

He goes by Mighty on myspace---

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu ... d=18636181

If you're interested, contact him. Just a suggestion!^^ I think he's good!
Stephen, I LOVE your Robotnik!!! You have my vote!

Lol, I'm sorry but Sonic's voice is terrible in this...thena again its my opinion. My opinion go with my friend Steve Hedgehog who can imiates Sonic, Robotnik and Snivley.

Really? I actually thought that these dubs were REALLY good and almost spot on. Not perfect mind you but definitely the best I've heard. Althought it's not my call I think if this guy showed interest in auditioning he would have a great chance of getting the role. But, everyone has their own opinion I guess.

http://lightning-duchess.deviantart.com ... r-78527287 check this flash out, my good friend made this funny random Sonic flash with Steve's Sonic's voice. I love it xD Its the best in my opinion
SatAM rocks my socks

#42 chief

chief

An7imatt3r was here =p

• Admins
  • 7,244 posts

Posted 01 April 2008 - 08:37 AM

Hey guys, if you have friends who kick ass drag em in here. I would love to know if they'd like to try out

#43 Guest_Kelly Renee_*

Guest_Kelly Renee_*
  • GUESTS

Posted 01 April 2008 - 12:48 PM

I'm TRYING to contact Aaron through myspace.. but I have to be a 'friend' to send a message. I left a comment on one of his videos, but he hasn't replied. sucks too, because I think he has a great chance!

#44 JayFoxFire

JayFoxFire

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 49 posts

Posted 03 April 2008 - 11:26 PM

Meh, my friend Steve is not interested in doing this.....if you guys don't want my help to make a good flash then go ahead be my guest.
SatAM rocks my socks

#45 chief

chief

An7imatt3r was here =p

• Admins
  • 7,244 posts

Posted 04 April 2008 - 08:32 AM

We arent exactly doing a Flash

• GUESTS

Posted 04 April 2008 - 12:18 PM

JayFoxFire, you are aware that F3 is a podcast, right?

#47 Guest_SAA_*

Guest_SAA_*
  • GUESTS

Posted 06 April 2008 - 09:30 PM

I tried to upload it and it send MP3 not allowed! WHY?

• GUESTS

Posted 06 April 2008 - 09:44 PM

Use sendspace

#49 Guest_SAA_*

Guest_SAA_*
  • GUESTS

Posted 06 April 2008 - 09:56 PM

http://www.sendspace.com/file/aroidg'>http://www.sendspace.com/file/aroidg
Hopes that works. Its me doing Sally.

#50 chief

chief

An7imatt3r was here =p

• Admins
  • 7,244 posts

Posted 07 April 2008 - 09:23 AM

Sounds good SAA. I added you onto the list of applacations.

As for everyone else I know this is going slowly but Johns gone for a few weeks do to Army training and I cant choose VA's without him. So the auditions are still open to whoever wants to give it a shot.

We still need Sonic, and Ant. I do not think anyone has tried out for those as of yet.

And to those who have auditioned, sorry its taking a long time we are just waiting for johns return then the project shall get back on its fast tracks instead of the slow lane.

As for a update to let all auditionies know, we are currently working on the pilot script. So when that is done you might be asked to read a few lines off of there.

The pilot will only be maybe 10 minutes long so there wont be many lines on it for each character, mostly your main ones. But we hope to get to 20 minute episodes.

Anyways, thank you all for your patiance, and we are still looking So if you know anyone who can do a awesome voice, likes to voice act, has experiance... Drag them kicking and screaming in here.

Thank you.

#51 Guest_SAA_*

Guest_SAA_*
  • GUESTS

Posted 07 April 2008 - 11:20 AM

I know already did some Sally lines, but may I also try for Bunny? I also want to try making my Sal sound a little better while also seeing how well I do as Bunny. But if you only want what I sent to you, thats fine too.

• GUESTS

Posted 07 April 2008 - 11:54 AM

No you should go ahead and audition all you want.

#53 Guest_SAA_*

Guest_SAA_*
  • GUESTS

Posted 07 April 2008 - 11:56 AM

alright then. More to fallow.
EDIT: Here they are. I did Nicole, some more of Sally, and some bunny. I think Bunny is not my best, and I have done Sally so many times that I just have to accept the fact that we cannot sound the same. I hope mine ok. I am posting both links to so that I have e better chance to get them to work.
link 1:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/o1tstk
link 2:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/o1tstkthere you go.

#54 John Roberts

John Roberts

It's a nativity scene, except nobody here is wise

• Admins
  • 7,063,003 posts

Posted 12 April 2008 - 05:59 PM

I'll be auditioning for Ant when I get back; I sure as hell ain't doing it here in front 28 blokes laughing their fucking arses off at me. We still need some good Sonic, Bunnie and Tails candidates. That's all we will need for the first ep. The other roles such as the King, Lupe, Naugus and that bint Dulcy aren't a priority just yet; with Sally, Nicole, Robotnik, Snively and Rotor I think we have enough talent behind those roles to start on final auditions. And once I get back we'll crack onto that.

9:06

#55 LightingSpeeDevil

LightingSpeeDevil

Fellow FUSer

• F3 Staff
  • 18 posts

Posted 16 April 2008 - 07:11 PM

I have an audition for Sonic and Tails which didn't turn out too bad.......

http://rapidshare.com/files/108363075/S ... s.mp3.html

Egad! This audition is more horrifying than any plan I could have made, Snivley, KILL HIM!

Yes sir.

P.S.: I've been messing around with the pitch setting in Audacity, and hightening my Sonic voice makes it sound more SatAMish, (Hey, I made a new word ) I'm not sure about submiting this voice because I think it may be cheating.... If you would like to hear it, let me know! It makes my Tails sound younger, and lower it I can even do Robotnik a bit!

#56 John Roberts

John Roberts

• Admins
  • 7,063,003 posts

Posted 19 April 2008 - 01:55 AM

Okie-dokie, now that I'm finally home I can start strutting around here more properly.

LightningSpeeDevil (I'm just gonna call you Light for short I think): Great audition. You certainly have the right quick-on-your-feet talk for Sonic - I really liked it mate. I think your biggest problem is going to be the static noise from all that dang breathing you doing into the mic, but there are easy tricks to get around that such as placing the mic beside your mouth instead of directly under it when you speak into it.

Good Tails recording too. Didn't sound as young as I would like, but you were able to put in that child-like manner as you spoke the lines. So great work all round, Light. And thank you for your audition! You'll be definitely coming back for final auditions for both roles. :]

SAA: Some great Sally voice work you got going there luv! I especially enjoyed the ranges you were able to take through some of the lines. *Adds SAA to the Sally final audition list* Damn it's going to be a tough decision on this role with some of the talent we've been getting.

I would like to hear more of your Bunnie however. Maybe go a little easier on the southern accent a touch? It's close, very close, just the accent is coming across a tad too strong.

Just a note: Final auditions will start this time next week - that's Sunday the 26th of April for you people that can't count (Paul). I will have (hopefully) short scenes written up with a bit of direction into it to really get some acting chops into 'em. As the scenes are written up and posted here I will also add each voice actor's name next to their respective role. That also means after next Sunday we will be accepting no more auditions for the main cast. (The minor roles will stay open however).

#57 Guest_SAA_*

Guest_SAA_*
  • GUESTS

Posted 19 April 2008 - 07:47 AM

That is not the first time someone said my Bunny was to southern. I remember a few years back when DCarmus (is that right) was needing voices and said that I Bunny started out fine, then she sounded so southern that he could barely hear her words.LOL seems funny to me. Just one question. Do you want me to try more Bunny now, or when you post full scenes?

#58 LightingSpeeDevil

LightingSpeeDevil

Fellow FUSer

• F3 Staff
  • 18 posts

Posted 19 April 2008 - 10:32 AM

YEAH! Thankyouthankyouthankyou!....ok....calm down.......

I get my experience from doing a lot of short audio shows with Sonic and Tails, I just never it would get this big! Well, as I said in the aduition, if you would like to hear more just let me know I still think I didn't push it.....If yes I will make a better new aduition with less crap in the background and more Sonic and Tails! The pitch setting in that program you suggested makes my Tails sound plenty younger! Once again, thank you!

NO! IMPOSSIBLE!

#59 John Roberts

John Roberts

• Admins
  • 7,063,003 posts

Posted 19 April 2008 - 12:53 PM

SAA: Yes please, another Bunnie attempt would be great. :]

Light: Nah there be no need for you to audition again before the final run, what you have now is just fine mate.

#60 Morgan

Morgan

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 3,509 posts

Posted 20 April 2008 - 09:40 AM

Bloody hell, Light, that was good.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users