Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  chief : (09 November 2019 - 02:20 PM)

http://www.sonicsatam.com/sea3on/

@  Shadow : (31 October 2019 - 10:44 AM)

H A P P Y H A L L O W E E N

@  Kev : (20 October 2019 - 02:19 PM)

Sally acorn painting you can try to follow along, needs re-voicing as its just me for now.

@  Kev : (20 October 2019 - 02:18 PM)

Made another cartoon episode, its a painting tutorial on youtube check out my channel= 2D 3D CARTOONS

@  Wulfsbane : (05 October 2019 - 11:05 PM)

Well the player base went up exponentially since the switch.

@  wildfire : (05 October 2019 - 08:39 PM)

Probably to help Bungie now that Activision's money isn't backing them.

@  Wulfsbane : (03 October 2019 - 06:33 AM)

Destiny made the move to Steam.

@  Wulfsbane : (09 September 2019 - 10:12 AM)

We'll probably see Tracer soon

@  Shadow : (06 September 2019 - 10:48 PM)

I'd rather see Mai in Smash

@  Wulfsbane : (06 September 2019 - 09:05 AM)

I'm more surprised about the Fatal Fury character.

@  Wulfsbane : (06 September 2019 - 08:00 AM)

Really wasn't keen on the idea of Sans being playable, but I guess he's in the same vein as Ness/Lucas

@  Wulfsbane : (06 September 2019 - 08:00 AM)

I think it works.

@  GamemasterAn... : (05 September 2019 - 06:53 AM)

So...Sans is a Mii Gunner costume for Smash. Comments?

@  Wulfsbane : (31 August 2019 - 08:00 PM)

Alright, AEW's All Out was pretty freaking good.

@  Wulfsbane : (20 August 2019 - 06:22 AM)

The Knux will Layeth the Smacketh Down all over your Candy Ass!

@  GamemasterAn... : (20 August 2019 - 05:59 AM)

"Finally, the Knux...HAS COME BACK...to Angel Island!"

@  Wulfsbane : (19 August 2019 - 07:26 PM)

Strangely I can see it.

@  Shadow : (18 August 2019 - 10:39 PM)

Imagine Dwayne Johnson voicing Knuckles...

@  Wulfsbane : (17 August 2019 - 02:31 PM)

The Rock has come back? XP

@  chief : (17 August 2019 - 02:26 PM)

http://www.sonicsatam.com/sea3on/ finally...

Photo

The New Movies Topic

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 ILOVEVHS

ILOVEVHS

The Urban Ranger

• Fellow FUSer
  • 8,282 posts

Posted 19 June 2013 - 12:32 PM

Seeing how good the new games topic is, I decided to make one for movies.

With that said...

I don't know about you guys, but I'm excited for this. It looks to be following in the footsteps of Roger Rabbit and Wreck-It-Ralph. I also like the animation style. It's CG, but it's animated like a high-quality Lego short on Youtube. And it looks better than many previous Lego films. (Lego Batman 2 cutscenes for 20.00? Really? I could watch those online!)
image.jpg

#2 Wulfsbane

Wulfsbane

One of the Scribes

• Moderators
  • 13,580 posts

Posted 04 December 2013 - 11:00 AM

Universal Suspends Production on Fast & Furious 7

The Scribes, if anyone wants to join a growing community. Ask me if you want to know more.

“Some say that he is the only man in history to buy a DFS sofa when there wasn’t a sale on, and that his favourite boxing venue is Munich airport. All we know is he’s called the Stig.”

“Some say that if you hold him in the wrong way he doesn’t work properly, and that just very recently he developed an irrational hatred of Rubens Barrichello. All we know is he’s called the Stig.”

Bearing with one another and, if one has a complaint against another, forgiving each other; as the Lord has forgiven you, so you also must forgive. -Colossians 3:13

#3 ILOVEVHS

ILOVEVHS

The Urban Ranger

• Fellow FUSer
  • 8,282 posts

Posted 04 December 2013 - 02:01 PM

I'm sorry that the guy's dead, but seven movies? No. Just no!
image.jpg

#4 Wulfsbane

Wulfsbane

One of the Scribes

• Moderators
  • 13,580 posts

Posted 31 January 2015 - 08:31 AM

The Scribes, if anyone wants to join a growing community. Ask me if you want to know more.

“Some say that he is the only man in history to buy a DFS sofa when there wasn’t a sale on, and that his favourite boxing venue is Munich airport. All we know is he’s called the Stig.”

“Some say that if you hold him in the wrong way he doesn’t work properly, and that just very recently he developed an irrational hatred of Rubens Barrichello. All we know is he’s called the Stig.”

Bearing with one another and, if one has a complaint against another, forgiving each other; as the Lord has forgiven you, so you also must forgive. -Colossians 3:13

#5 Wulfsbane

Wulfsbane

One of the Scribes

• Moderators
  • 13,580 posts

Posted 19 February 2015 - 01:23 PM

They are gonna try to do Hitman... again.

To be fair this looks better than the original

#6 Wulfsbane

Wulfsbane

One of the Scribes

• Moderators
  • 13,580 posts

Posted 02 December 2017 - 09:51 AM

tenor.gif

giphy.gif

#7 Zane

Zane

Hope your day's been well.

• Fellow FUSer
  • 16,603 posts

Posted 04 December 2017 - 02:32 AM

Now I'm gonna have to catch up on all th ones i haven't seen yet

It's been a while.

#8 Wulfsbane

Wulfsbane

One of the Scribes

• Moderators
  • 13,580 posts

Posted 04 December 2017 - 06:44 AM

I just need to see Thor 3 and Guardians 2 and I'll be caught up.

#9 MoKat

MoKat

Don't make Eliza-Death summon her Thanatos...

• Fellow FUSer
  • 766 posts

Posted 10 December 2017 - 12:50 PM

I still haven't gotten around to seeing GotG2 either, and I loved the first Guardians of the Galaxy movie.

post-1851-0-51713600-1506363973.png

#10 Wulfsbane

Wulfsbane

One of the Scribes

• Moderators
  • 13,580 posts

Posted 10 December 2017 - 03:07 PM

I still haven't gotten around to seeing GotG2 either, and I loved the first Guardians of the Galaxy movie.

It's on Netflix if you have it

#11 Sandata

Sandata

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 283 posts

Posted 11 December 2017 - 04:25 PM

I could've been named The Baby Groot Movie ...it's awesome.

#12 LogiTeeka

LogiTeeka

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 1,239 posts

Posted 11 December 2017 - 09:18 PM

You wanted to be named 'The Baby Groot Movie'?

#13 Wulfsbane

Wulfsbane

One of the Scribes

• Moderators
  • 13,580 posts

Posted 11 December 2017 - 10:39 PM

I mean I would pay to see a Groot Movie

#14 Sandata

Sandata

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 283 posts

Posted 12 December 2017 - 02:41 PM

Ugh...my "t" key either stuck or I outright missed it. Touche'

#15 Wulfsbane

Wulfsbane

One of the Scribes

• Moderators
  • 13,580 posts

Posted 14 November 2018 - 07:02 AM

#16 chief

chief

An7imatt3r was here =p

• Admins
  • 7,249 posts

Posted 20 November 2018 - 07:52 PM

I know...I am actually looking forward to watching this

#17 Wulfsbane

Wulfsbane

One of the Scribes

• Moderators
  • 13,580 posts

Posted 20 November 2018 - 09:06 PM

I know...I am actually looking forward to watching this

Everytime I hear Ryan Reynolds voice I hear Deadpool, it's gonna take me a bit to separate the two.

Though apparently there's a few cuts of the film with the cast saying Deadpool-esque jokes so Special Feature?

#18 Shadow

Shadow

Fellow FUSer

• Sonic Corner Moderator
  • 4,105 posts

Posted 18 February 2019 - 02:14 PM

The movie Battle Angel Alita was pretty incredible. The first time an anime to live action has succeeded imo. Adapted the manga storyline very well, with it being a breath of fresh air from the usual comic book stuff that comes out every 2 months or so. Really hope it makes its money so a sequel can continue the story.

#19 Wulfsbane

Wulfsbane

One of the Scribes

• Moderators
  • 13,580 posts

Posted 26 February 2019 - 09:19 AM

I'm sold

#20 GeekySonic

GeekySonic

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 24 posts

Posted 2 weeks ago

So, uh. I bought the Teen Titans vs. Teen Titans Go movie. Haven't watched it yet, but I did see the Teen Titans Go to the Movies movie, and welp. It really wasn't that bad. It was not something I plan to see over and over again, but it had its moments. Aside from the couple toilet/fart jokes, I thought it was funny. Funny enough to warrant chancing this next movie. I'll see if it was worth it soon, I guess.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users