Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Uncle Ben : (12 February 2019 - 09:07 AM)

We got a Nintendo Direct tomorrow. 5e/2p

@  Clocktopus : (10 February 2019 - 03:18 PM)

grats?

@  Uncle Ben : (08 February 2019 - 09:33 PM)

Well, just about a month until I move into a new place

@  chief : (03 February 2019 - 07:08 PM)

Laura has been off the internet and VA path for some time. Though she has slowly come back and is working on a few things. But reaching her can be hard these days. I'm currently working with her on a few things but everything is just done via email or discord now and then. Our time zones usually screw up the discord bit.

@  Ishapar : (30 January 2019 - 02:40 PM)

So Kev, find anybody for the voice acting yet?

@  ShenFNWoo : (25 January 2019 - 09:29 AM)

Time of death... 10:25am

@  Uncle Ben : (20 January 2019 - 10:16 AM)

Snow's stopped, turning to rain.

@  Kev : (10 January 2019 - 10:34 AM)

Thanks I will give that a try.

@  GamemasterAn... : (10 January 2019 - 08:19 AM)

Could you go to voicebunny to find someone to voice Bunnie? (I'm sorry...I had to do it.)

@  Shadow : (10 January 2019 - 12:00 AM)

Try the website voicebunny to look for someone.

@  Uncle Ben : (06 January 2019 - 05:09 PM)

There's probably a few out there

@  Kev : (06 January 2019 - 03:26 AM)

Is there anyone else that can do a good Sally voice over?

@  Kev : (05 January 2019 - 08:57 AM)

She voiced my last cartoon, I did ask her but it's been months now and I've not heard anything back.

@  Sandata : (05 January 2019 - 08:49 AM)

I don't know if she's still active, but look up LauraOlsenBlue on youtube. Think she used to be on here too.

@  Kev : (05 January 2019 - 08:45 AM)

Can anyone here or does anyone know anybody that can replicate Sally's voice from Sonic SatAm. I am trying to make another cartoon but need someone to voice it.

@  Uncle Ben : (31 December 2018 - 09:07 PM)

Happy new year everyone

@  Uncle Ben : (29 December 2018 - 10:02 PM)

So I got back into playing Pokemon GO again. Been completing the field research challenges and I encountered a Shiny Moltres!

@  ShenFNWoo : (25 December 2018 - 07:41 PM)

Merry Christmas if you didn't see me say it in the creative corner

@  Uncle Ben : (25 December 2018 - 04:20 PM)

Merry Christmas, you filthy animals

@  Sandata : (24 December 2018 - 03:02 PM)

Happy Christmas folks!

Photo

10'000 Pages Or Bust

• Please log in to reply
36115 replies to this topic

#36101 Ishapar

Ishapar

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 557 posts

Posted 2 weeks ago

Actually never heard of those battles.  You have a summary of these battles?

Before honor comes humility.

The Most High God created this world we live in, and He created man in His image for Himself.  Whether we like it or not doesn't change the truth nor does it change the consequences.

gallery 51493 212 294091

#36102 Wulfsbane

Wulfsbane

Ain't No Party Like A Superkick Party

• Moderators
  • 13,500 posts

Posted 2 weeks ago

The Scribes, if anyone wants to join a growing community. Ask me if you want to know more.

“Some say that he is the only man in history to buy a DFS sofa when there wasn’t a sale on, and that his favourite boxing venue is Munich airport. All we know is he’s called the Stig.”

“Some say that if you hold him in the wrong way he doesn’t work properly, and that just very recently he developed an irrational hatred of Rubens Barrichello. All we know is he’s called the Stig.”

Bearing with one another and, if one has a complaint against another, forgiving each other; as the Lord has forgiven you, so you also must forgive. -Colossians 3:13

#36103 Shadow

Shadow

Fellow FUSer

• Sonic Corner Moderator
  • 4,061 posts

Posted 2 weeks ago

Actually never heard of those battles.  You have a summary of these battles?

These two videos explain them quite well.

#36104 chief

chief

An7imatt3r was here =p

• Admins
  • 7,188 posts

Posted 2 weeks ago

Both wars we were there form the start. WW2 we liberated Holland after landing on D day.
Plus it was a nice US and Canada squad that landed in Italy.

The Vimy Ridge bit we were the only country able to take it after several failed attempts by all others.

The battle of Passchendaele was just stupid. Some dumb ass British General wanted to take the town. And for no reason other then to satisfy his own ego...Cause this was November 10th. And everyone knew peace was the following day.

Lots of unnecessary death in that battle. The town actually made up their own medals to give to the Canadian soldiers because the battle was not recognized for years after. My great grandfather had one of those medals..I guess my uncle has it in his possession now.

#36105 Shadow

Shadow

Fellow FUSer

• Sonic Corner Moderator
  • 4,061 posts

Posted 2 weeks ago

A lot of US war movies love to romanticize the idea they won both world wars when it was more of a group effort of everyone combined.

#36106 Wulfsbane

Wulfsbane

• Moderators
  • 13,500 posts

Posted 2 weeks ago

A lot of US war movies love to romanticize the idea they won both world wars when it was more of a group effort of everyone combined.

Well group effort but we helped tip the scales... and Hitler thinking invading Russia in winter was a good idea.

The Scribes, if anyone wants to join a growing community. Ask me if you want to know more.

“Some say that he is the only man in history to buy a DFS sofa when there wasn’t a sale on, and that his favourite boxing venue is Munich airport. All we know is he’s called the Stig.”

“Some say that if you hold him in the wrong way he doesn’t work properly, and that just very recently he developed an irrational hatred of Rubens Barrichello. All we know is he’s called the Stig.”

Bearing with one another and, if one has a complaint against another, forgiving each other; as the Lord has forgiven you, so you also must forgive. -Colossians 3:13

#36107 Shadow

Shadow

Fellow FUSer

• Sonic Corner Moderator
  • 4,061 posts

Posted 2 weeks ago

Even if the US never got involved Russia alone would have ended the war, just would have taken longer.

#36108 Wulfsbane

Wulfsbane

• Moderators
  • 13,500 posts

Posted A week ago

Yeah and most of Europe would have been under the fist of Communism.

Wholely agree that it was a team effort.

Speaking of Communism...

#36109 chief

chief

An7imatt3r was here =p

• Admins
  • 7,188 posts

Posted A week ago

I love OverSimplified

#36110 Wulfsbane

Wulfsbane

• Moderators
  • 13,500 posts

Posted A week ago

It seems he's doing more videos now. I guess he's got more time to do it cause he said that was the main reason why the first several videos were spaced out.

#36111 chief

chief

An7imatt3r was here =p

• Admins
  • 7,188 posts

Posted A week ago

There are other ones I like..Like History hub, and Extra History....Good channels.  And Ive honestly learned a lot from them as Im a huge history buff. 

Best thing is you can just Listen to learn and also take on the humor.    A lot of the time when I'm working on a car or working on pressure tanks I'll have my hearing protectors on...But I bought Bluetooth ones.   So I can listen to this stuff and every so often glance up at my phone to watch.    Which is awesome cause to the general person they have no idea I'm watching youtube or listening to music.  

#36112 Wulfsbane

Wulfsbane

• Moderators
  • 13,500 posts

Posted A week ago

Check out History Buffs then. It's a guy who takes historical films (like Gettysburg, Waterloo, The Death of Stalin, Goodfellas, etc.) and points out how historically accurate the films are to the source material.

He also did Wolf of Wall Street because he could.

#36113 Shadow

Shadow

Fellow FUSer

• Sonic Corner Moderator
  • 4,061 posts

Posted 4 days ago

It's that special day today.

dczp4f7-c58a4521-87b7-45fe-a55a-c46899e3

#36114 Wulfsbane

Wulfsbane

• Moderators
  • 13,500 posts

Posted 4 days ago

That's actually rather well done

#36115 chief

chief

An7imatt3r was here =p

• Admins
  • 7,188 posts

Posted 2 days ago

Who drew that?

#36116 Shadow

Shadow

Fellow FUSer

• Sonic Corner Moderator
  • 4,061 posts