Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Wulfsbane : (05 October 2019 - 11:05 PM)

Well the player base went up exponentially since the switch.

@  wildfire : (05 October 2019 - 08:39 PM)

Probably to help Bungie now that Activision's money isn't backing them.

@  Wulfsbane : (03 October 2019 - 06:33 AM)

Destiny made the move to Steam.

@  Wulfsbane : (09 September 2019 - 10:12 AM)

We'll probably see Tracer soon

@  Shadow : (06 September 2019 - 10:48 PM)

I'd rather see Mai in Smash

@  Wulfsbane : (06 September 2019 - 09:05 AM)

I'm more surprised about the Fatal Fury character.

@  Wulfsbane : (06 September 2019 - 08:00 AM)

Really wasn't keen on the idea of Sans being playable, but I guess he's in the same vein as Ness/Lucas

@  Wulfsbane : (06 September 2019 - 08:00 AM)

I think it works.

@  GamemasterAn... : (05 September 2019 - 06:53 AM)

So...Sans is a Mii Gunner costume for Smash. Comments?

@  Wulfsbane : (31 August 2019 - 08:00 PM)

Alright, AEW's All Out was pretty freaking good.

@  Wulfsbane : (20 August 2019 - 06:22 AM)

The Knux will Layeth the Smacketh Down all over your Candy Ass!

@  GamemasterAn... : (20 August 2019 - 05:59 AM)

"Finally, the Knux...HAS COME BACK...to Angel Island!"

@  Wulfsbane : (19 August 2019 - 07:26 PM)

Strangely I can see it.

@  Shadow : (18 August 2019 - 10:39 PM)

Imagine Dwayne Johnson voicing Knuckles...

@  Wulfsbane : (17 August 2019 - 02:31 PM)

The Rock has come back? XP

@  chief : (17 August 2019 - 02:26 PM)

http://www.sonicsatam.com/sea3on/ finally...

@  Wulfsbane : (17 August 2019 - 07:40 AM)

Good to hear.

@  chief : (13 August 2019 - 07:27 PM)

We are in talk with background artists actually...

@  Shadow : (13 August 2019 - 12:54 AM)

some traditional cel painted backgrounds would be lovely.

@  Shadow : (13 August 2019 - 12:54 AM)

Is their any plans on what might be added if the budget reaches a certain quota?

Photo

Current Anime

• Please log in to reply
311 replies to this topic

#41 Wulfsbane

Wulfsbane

One of the Scribes

• Moderators
  • 13,575 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 08:32 PM

http://www.narutoget...english-subbed/

The link leads to the first episode of the Naruto vs Pain fight. It works fine so you guys should be able to watch it. The fight lasts like 10 episodes

The Scribes, if anyone wants to join a growing community. Ask me if you want to know more.

“Some say that he is the only man in history to buy a DFS sofa when there wasn’t a sale on, and that his favourite boxing venue is Munich airport. All we know is he’s called the Stig.”

“Some say that if you hold him in the wrong way he doesn’t work properly, and that just very recently he developed an irrational hatred of Rubens Barrichello. All we know is he’s called the Stig.”

Bearing with one another and, if one has a complaint against another, forgiving each other; as the Lord has forgiven you, so you also must forgive. -Colossians 3:13

#42 Wulfsbane

Wulfsbane

One of the Scribes

• Moderators
  • 13,575 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 06:33 PM

has anyone watched it yet?

The Scribes, if anyone wants to join a growing community. Ask me if you want to know more.

“Some say that he is the only man in history to buy a DFS sofa when there wasn’t a sale on, and that his favourite boxing venue is Munich airport. All we know is he’s called the Stig.”

“Some say that if you hold him in the wrong way he doesn’t work properly, and that just very recently he developed an irrational hatred of Rubens Barrichello. All we know is he’s called the Stig.”

Bearing with one another and, if one has a complaint against another, forgiving each other; as the Lord has forgiven you, so you also must forgive. -Colossians 3:13

#43 quirkybear

quirkybear

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 456 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 06:52 PM

Quirky...I think it's time to start running.

I don't need to run, remember? :P

I couldn't find my Hamataro, so I found a picture that is similar to the one I had. He's so small, he can fit into your palm. x3

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#44 ILOVEVHS

ILOVEVHS

The Urban Ranger

• Fellow FUSer
  • 8,282 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 06:54 PM

Well if you ever do find it and you don't want it anymore, let me know!

P.S. Have you read the original Hamtaro manga?
image.jpg

#45 Wulfsbane

Wulfsbane

One of the Scribes

• Moderators
  • 13,575 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 06:56 PM

(everyone ignores my post)

#46 ILOVEVHS

ILOVEVHS

The Urban Ranger

• Fellow FUSer
  • 8,282 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 07:12 PM

Sorry, Ben. Thanks. I'll consider it.
image.jpg

#47 quirkybear

quirkybear

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 456 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 07:42 PM

Well if you ever do find it and you don't want it anymore, let me know!

P.S. Have you read the original Hamtaro manga?

Lol ok. Well, I think I still want him. Kind of for memory...if I ever find him.

No, I've never read the original manga. It must be really cute though, considering the anime is adorable. :)

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#48 RedMenace

RedMenace

yup.

• Fellow FUSer
  • 839 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 08:26 PM

Quirky...I think it's time to start running.

I don't need to run, remember? :P

I couldn't find my Hamataro, so I found a picture that is similar to the one I had. He's so small, he can fit into your palm. x3

Posted Image

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWW!!

...Uh... I mean... Whatever. Cool, I guess.

#49 Wulfsbane

Wulfsbane

One of the Scribes

• Moderators
  • 13,575 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 08:29 PM

Give the Naruto v. Pain fight a chance. the 4th or 5th episode in was something fans waited awhile to see

#50 Teirusu

Teirusu

The spanish fox!

• Fellow FUSer
  • 923 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 02:57 AM

(everyone ignores my post)

Everyone ignore Naruto lol. Sorry, I don't want see more Naruto in my life xD.

About Hamtaro...just lol.

#51 Wulfsbane

Wulfsbane

One of the Scribes

• Moderators
  • 13,575 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 09:19 AM

Naruto is awesome man. The fight is Epic too Teirusu

#52 Teirusu

Teirusu

The spanish fox!

• Fellow FUSer
  • 923 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 10:06 AM

Sorry. I'm not find fun those kind of anime. I could be insta-banned for saying this...but I wasn't fan of Dragon Ball either. Is not personal, is just I don't like anime where I need waste 1:30h for see a battle in slow mode. DB at least is more faster...but Naruto....

#53 Wulfsbane

Wulfsbane

One of the Scribes

• Moderators
  • 13,575 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 11:02 AM

its not slo-mo like most battles. theres just alot in this one

#54 Hammer

Hammer

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 315 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 11:46 AM

Well, I like Dragon Ball. I don't really mind slow battles, I just hit the Fast Forward button xD

What I don't really like is DB in English. I've tried it, but I can't. Sorry :(

On the other hand, I prefer the English dub of FMA Brotherhood to the Japanese version.

#55 RedMenace

RedMenace

yup.

• Fellow FUSer
  • 839 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 12:03 PM

FMA did really have a nice English cast.

#56 Teirusu

Teirusu

The spanish fox!

• Fellow FUSer
  • 923 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 12:12 PM

FMA did really have a nice English cast.

yup.

About DB, I know is amazing...my father and my brother love it, They are big fans of DB. I just say I don't like it...but I know is an amazing anime and is obvious is one best anime of the Earth. Same with FMA but I love FMA xP.

I'm a hater of modern anime. Naruto, One piece even Meitantei Conan/Case Closed....anime that is full of sh*t. I hate so much that 5 years ago I loved anime and hate all "American series" and now is au contraire, I love American series like "2 men and half", "Scrubs", "House", "Touch", "Big bang Theory"..etc, etc etc. And I don't watch new anime anymore. When I Want watch anime is usualy old.

Any remember "Jester the adventurer" or "Jester el aventurero" on spain or "Gokudo" on japan
Spoiler

#57 RedMenace

RedMenace

yup.

• Fellow FUSer
  • 839 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 12:43 PM

Lol! That's funny. You just listed all the American shows I hate. xD

#58 quirkybear

quirkybear

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 456 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 03:40 PM

I agree with you guys about the FMA English Cast. It was probably one of the best English casts they made. I couldn't get into Brotherhood for some reason. My friend likes it a lot though, even better than the original. I guess I just like the tone of the older version better, even with some of the changes they made from manga to anime--although I haven't read the whole FMA manga to be an expert on all the ins and outs of FMA.

The only fighter anime I enjoyed were Yu Yu Hakusho and Dragonball, not DBZ.

OH have you guys ever heard of The GokuSen? I kind of liked that anime to a degree. It's not current though. lol I also enjoyed Mirage of Blaze, and Descendants of Darkness. There are some shounen ai hints in them, but that's not the reason why I watched them.

Posted Image

#59 Wulfsbane

Wulfsbane

One of the Scribes

• Moderators
  • 13,575 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 04:40 PM

Catching up on Shippuden. Started the War arc

#60 RedMenace

RedMenace

yup.

• Fellow FUSer
  • 839 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 05:42 PM

The only fighter anime I enjoyed were Yu Yu Hakusho and Dragonball, not DBZ.

Now, Yu Yu Hakusho is an anime I really like. I used to watch it religiously on Toonami (which, I know, probably censored it to death). I never saw the whole series, though. I'd like to get into it again.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users