Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Wulfsbane : (05 October 2019 - 11:05 PM)

Well the player base went up exponentially since the switch.

@  wildfire : (05 October 2019 - 08:39 PM)

Probably to help Bungie now that Activision's money isn't backing them.

@  Wulfsbane : (03 October 2019 - 06:33 AM)

Destiny made the move to Steam.

@  Wulfsbane : (09 September 2019 - 10:12 AM)

We'll probably see Tracer soon

@  Shadow : (06 September 2019 - 10:48 PM)

I'd rather see Mai in Smash

@  Wulfsbane : (06 September 2019 - 09:05 AM)

I'm more surprised about the Fatal Fury character.

@  Wulfsbane : (06 September 2019 - 08:00 AM)

Really wasn't keen on the idea of Sans being playable, but I guess he's in the same vein as Ness/Lucas

@  Wulfsbane : (06 September 2019 - 08:00 AM)

I think it works.

@  GamemasterAn... : (05 September 2019 - 06:53 AM)

So...Sans is a Mii Gunner costume for Smash. Comments?

@  Wulfsbane : (31 August 2019 - 08:00 PM)

Alright, AEW's All Out was pretty freaking good.

@  Wulfsbane : (20 August 2019 - 06:22 AM)

The Knux will Layeth the Smacketh Down all over your Candy Ass!

@  GamemasterAn... : (20 August 2019 - 05:59 AM)

"Finally, the Knux...HAS COME BACK...to Angel Island!"

@  Wulfsbane : (19 August 2019 - 07:26 PM)

Strangely I can see it.

@  Shadow : (18 August 2019 - 10:39 PM)

Imagine Dwayne Johnson voicing Knuckles...

@  Wulfsbane : (17 August 2019 - 02:31 PM)

The Rock has come back? XP

@  chief : (17 August 2019 - 02:26 PM)

http://www.sonicsatam.com/sea3on/ finally...

@  Wulfsbane : (17 August 2019 - 07:40 AM)

Good to hear.

@  chief : (13 August 2019 - 07:27 PM)

We are in talk with background artists actually...

@  Shadow : (13 August 2019 - 12:54 AM)

some traditional cel painted backgrounds would be lovely.

@  Shadow : (13 August 2019 - 12:54 AM)

Is their any plans on what might be added if the budget reaches a certain quota?

Photo

Copyright As A Form Of Censorship (Again).

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Louis the Hedgehog

Louis the Hedgehog

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 188 posts

Posted 04 July 2014 - 08:27 AM

Yes I know, I talked about this before, and yes I was dismissed as a conspiracy theorist.

But that was before things like attacks on net neutrality, the Viacom and Warner Music Group lawsuits involving Youtube, the DMCA tools that have often been illegally exploited to violate the safety and privacy of everyone online, Orwellian attempts of legislation such as SOPA, PIPA, ACTA, and so on, and the whole legal farce of Ken Penders.

Looks like the threat was bigger than I thought. Sure there are plenty of people standing up to things like this now, but there have been a few setbacks. Keep in mind these patent trolls are never going to stop, so the struggle continues.

And now there's this.

https://www.youtube....h?v=a7wu4qXnu5Y

https://www.youtube....h?v=xrpGV_Lwmw4

Think about it. Is a restricted internet really the type of "freedom" that so many fought for?

Oh, by the way, happy Independence Day.

A petition to keep up to a third of the characters in the sonic comics from being lost forever.

https://www.change.o...-hedgehog-comic

To those who want to give this "new direction" a chance, don't say I didn't warn you.

#2 Prince ByTor

Prince ByTor

SatAM and Sally Acorn Fan

• Fellow FUSer
  • 452 posts

Posted 05 July 2014 - 12:02 AM

I do completely agree with you; we have to be constantly vigilant against these harmful laws. Copyright today isn't being used for what it was originally intended, which was protect an artist's or an inventor's ideas so he/she could profit from it. Instead today you see a lot of big business using the same laws to keep the little guy out and what's worse big media has bought enough influence from politicians so it can essentially write and send their own bills through our government. Special interest in ruining our country through their puppeteering of our elected officials; that's why I'm voting out every incumbent from now on, as it was once said: politicians are like diapers and need to be changed frequently and for the same reason.

But seriously, the main problem comes from the fact that our government has allowed many, many mergers, especially in the media and now we have gone from hundreds of media outlets 40 years ago to, I believe the number right now is 5. That's five entities that control most of the news you watch, the television you watch, the radio and music you listen to, and most of the papers and magazines you read. People can bury their heads in the sand and call you a conspiracy nut all they want, but facts are facts when you have so few controlling so much it's no wonder why things have gotten so bad. What we really need is another Theodore Roosevelt to do some good old fashioned trust busting, so we can have some competition in the media again.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users