Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Wulfsbane : (20 August 2019 - 06:22 AM)

The Knux will Layeth the Smacketh Down all over your Candy Ass!

@  GamemasterAn... : (20 August 2019 - 05:59 AM)

"Finally, the Knux...HAS COME BACK...to Angel Island!"

@  Wulfsbane : (19 August 2019 - 07:26 PM)

Strangely I can see it.

@  Shadow : (18 August 2019 - 10:39 PM)

Imagine Dwayne Johnson voicing Knuckles...

@  Wulfsbane : (17 August 2019 - 02:31 PM)

The Rock has come back? XP

@  chief : (17 August 2019 - 02:26 PM)

http://www.sonicsatam.com/sea3on/ finally...

@  Wulfsbane : (17 August 2019 - 07:40 AM)

Good to hear.

@  chief : (13 August 2019 - 07:27 PM)

We are in talk with background artists actually...

@  Shadow : (13 August 2019 - 12:54 AM)

some traditional cel painted backgrounds would be lovely.

@  Shadow : (13 August 2019 - 12:54 AM)

Is their any plans on what might be added if the budget reaches a certain quota?

@  wildfire : (13 August 2019 - 12:05 AM)

Just saw the preview for Sea3son animated. It looks awesome! Voices are great. I only wish I had money to support.

@  wildfire : (12 August 2019 - 11:30 PM)

Glad to see this place is still bustling. I went through my old comics last night, made me think of you all. I miss this place sometimes.

@  Ishapar : (12 August 2019 - 10:39 AM)

Keep screaming, Redauthar.

@  Wulfsbane : (10 August 2019 - 05:27 AM)

I've been busy with work. A lot of OT recently

@  Shadow : (09 August 2019 - 01:06 AM)

I just don't have much to say.

@  RedAuthar : (07 August 2019 - 11:12 AM)

I must be a very loud person.

@  RedAuthar : (07 August 2019 - 11:12 AM)

On a different note. I've been using my phone to visit FUS for so long that I haven't used the Shoutbox in about a year. Still top Shouter somehow.

@  RedAuthar : (07 August 2019 - 11:11 AM)

Fixed it. If you use the full editor on a shout you can link the Video using text.

@  chief : (31 July 2019 - 07:00 PM)

though interesting fact...Kef is working on new forum software!

@  chief : (31 July 2019 - 07:00 PM)

It breaks it....

Photo

Alien: Covenant

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Shadow

Shadow

Fellow FUSer

• Sonic Corner Moderator
  • 4,089 posts

Posted 25 December 2016 - 06:33 PM

alien-covenant-poster.jpg

The sequel to the Prometheus film, and a new chapter in the Alien franchise.

While the previous film disappointed me this new one has potential. Thought I'd make a thread on it.

#2 Prime

Prime

Shuffle up the Wildcards! And deal 'em!

• Fellow FUSer
  • 521 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 08:14 AM

Thing is, I don't even know if I care to consider Alien: Covenant as a sequel to Prometheus as at the time of the release of Prometheus, the film makers and FOX didn't seem to know or care if it was a true blue Alien prequel. Originally it was intended to be, under the title Alien: Engineers but after that douche nozzle Damon Lindelof was brought on and completely rewrote the script and removed as much of the Alien connection as possible, it was no longer a prequel and instead became a spin-off.

And then after it's release, Ridley Scott intended to follow up Prometheus with a sequel, but now they've decided to ditch doing an actual Prometheus sequel and instead are now going the route of an Alien prequel. And from what I can gather, Covenant is basically going to be what Alien: Engineers was, so why does Prometheus exist at all at this point if Covenant is going back to the original plans?

'Star Wars' is my story, just like my house is my house. So if I wanna paint my house green, even if everyone else thinks it should be red, guess what? I'm gonna paint it Jar Jar! - George Lucas

"The Devil Inside is the new scam from director William Something Something. The movie stars actors and was edited on a computer. Somewhere. This movie is the latest film in a series of very low budget films designed to look like real movies! And be released in theaters to make a quick buck via a horribly off kilter budget to profit ratio that the general public seem to be stupidly unaware of! These films use to be called 'direct to video' but now they are called 'first run features'. These films then vanish from the theaters, like a rapist leaving the scene of a crime." - Mike Stoklasa of RedLetterMedia

#3 Shadow

Shadow

Fellow FUSer

• Sonic Corner Moderator
  • 4,089 posts

Posted 13 January 2017 - 09:53 PM

I know one major moment people hated about Prometheus were the astronauts getting high and messing with the snake. If they had added in a few scenes of them needing it to stay calm during the mission, and the scientist try to grab the cobra with some utensils and put it in a jar it wouldn't have felt so stupid.

#4 Sandata

Sandata

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 283 posts

Posted 14 January 2017 - 01:05 PM

I just felt like Prometheus didn't know what it wanted to be. Too vague I guess. There was plenty of potential.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users