Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  wildfire : (23 June 2019 - 03:30 PM)

That's not too much for something so good honestly. I would pay that if I had it.

@  chief : (23 June 2019 - 12:19 PM)

Yea...Pretty excited to get it. I mean...It apparently went from LA to Kentucky for some reason...But I'm sure it will arrive after its North American tour through the postal service.

@  Wulfsbane : (19 June 2019 - 07:51 AM)

If there's another one I'll try to get it

@  Sunnyfruit : (17 June 2019 - 09:07 AM)

Woah. I'd pay even more.

@  chief : (16 June 2019 - 02:49 PM)

I just spent way too much money for paper with words written on it

https://www.ebay.com...ordt=true&rt=nc

@  Wulfsbane : (15 June 2019 - 06:12 PM)

As long as it wasnt GSW or Lebron...

@  Shadow : (13 June 2019 - 09:34 PM)

The Raptors won the NBA!

@  Sunnyfruit : (12 June 2019 - 02:44 PM)

Uh... I like video games too, but this is too much

@  GamemasterAn... : (12 June 2019 - 06:01 AM)

...and everyone is freaking out over that reveal. Dear Gaia...the reaction of the people at the Nintendo Center in NYC. People were actually HUGGING each other over that reveal!

@  Wulfsbane : (11 June 2019 - 07:46 PM)

Banjo-Kazooie is coming home, lads

@  Wulfsbane : (11 June 2019 - 07:17 AM)

The E3 Nintendo Direct starts in 45 minutes

@  chief : (10 June 2019 - 07:30 PM)

Oh we have controversial topic forum..Those have always existed. And I'm for that. Just keep personal user to user shit off the forums.

the Controversial topic thing would fall under "debate" now I guess. I had some good times in those forums with a few members.

@  chief : (10 June 2019 - 07:19 PM)

Yeah....I saw that...Blew game 6

@  Wulfsbane : (09 June 2019 - 07:35 PM)

Hey chief, we got a Game 7 on Wednesday

@  ShenFNWoo : (09 June 2019 - 09:28 AM)

Not really pressed about it, so it's no biggie to me. I'm only here for the S3 comic at this point, and maybe continuing to post mine. It's just too dead around here, and people are either too lazy, too occupied, or too afraid to share opinions as if words from feedback or response are going to hop out of the screen and attack them or something.

I'm an old ass man.... :(

@  ShenFNWoo : (09 June 2019 - 09:19 AM)

They generally don't last long on forums where management isn't objective about running a forum. People generally don't have the restrain/discipline to not mod it. Someone's going to catch feelings, disregarding the thousand disclaimers on the front post of the section and still hit up the admins whining about the hurty things that mean man x said to them. And the admins will feel obliged to do something about it, when ignoring it is definitely an option.

Again, generally speaking, people want the good of things and not the bad or the drawbacks that come with it. It's why facebook and twitter have like buttons, but no dislike button. It's why youtube demonitizes wrongspeak. It's why forums ban people for private disputes between members despite the fact that there's every tool under the sun to stop a person from bothering them available to users. It's anti hate speech is considered a thing to uphold, when hate speech is free speech, no exceptions. It's why politics are a mess. For society, the message is clear, whine until you get your way, and the lowest common denominator being as loud as they are will set the precedent for everyone else despite able bodies. For all this acting like adults thing that society pushes, society at large doesn't expect anyone to actually BE one.

@  Shadow : (09 June 2019 - 07:56 AM)

Didn't we have a controversial/rant rave section of the forum at one point

@  chief : (08 June 2019 - 07:06 AM)

Lets try to keep any personal issues out of the shoutbox. Or forums all together.

@  ShenFNWoo : (07 June 2019 - 05:52 PM)

Nothing much. Just wanted to make sure a certain person didn't get the wrong idea about how it is between us. I don't forget certain details, and things don't change no matter how much time passes unless they show some willingness to want to fix things.

@  furrykef : (07 June 2019 - 05:34 PM)

I have no idea what's going on here.

You may not be able to delete images after they have been uploaded. If you require an image to be deleted after it has been uploaded you will need to report the image to a moderator.

Upload

• Step 1 Upload Media  
  • Step 2 Review and Publish