Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  furrykef : (23 November 2020 - 04:17 AM)

Me.

@  Nex : (21 November 2020 - 07:11 PM)

All this chat about failing hardware reminds me that I gotta update my GPU n SSD this year. Who'dve thought an M.2 boot drive could get filled entirely by sodding Windows updates >.<

@  tiff15 : (21 November 2020 - 12:28 PM)

computer fans are starting to wonk out, so Im using a laptop for now...Hi all!

@  furrykef : (18 November 2020 - 05:56 AM)

The bad news is my hard drive is busted. So I'm currently on a Linux Mint Live CD. Ain't that fun?

@  furrykef : (18 November 2020 - 05:56 AM)

Whew! I'm finally on my PC after three weeks of not being able to use it.

@  Shadow : (07 November 2020 - 01:51 PM)

FUS should bring back the artist galleries.

@  Ishapar : (05 November 2020 - 01:22 PM)

Honestly I only come here for Sea3on and the forums.

@  Nex : (03 November 2020 - 08:00 PM)

Crikey! I'm so used t just heading straight to the forum since the front page hadn't updated since July 2019 xD

@  wildfire : (03 November 2020 - 01:09 AM)

HOLY SCHNIKES! The main site's been updated

@  Nex : (28 October 2020 - 10:15 AM)

You can panic all you like though. Just don't you DARE painc!

@  John Roberts : (28 October 2020 - 03:14 AM)

Don't painc!

@  tiff15 : (23 October 2020 - 09:14 AM)

Thanks for the welcome guys. Im working with Octascratchrock right now on our RP series. once thats up to snuff, we can continue the series here (I hope.) I'll also see about moving my fan fiction series here as well.

@  Shadow : (15 October 2020 - 12:36 PM)

All your base are belong to us.

@  Ishapar : (13 October 2020 - 12:16 PM)

So the last two days had the most shoutbox activity. We broke a record, mates!

@  Ishapar : (13 October 2020 - 12:11 PM)

I haven't been doing much of anything in life, so I really haven't been to forums either. Hey, tiff15, welcome back.

@  Nex : (13 October 2020 - 12:54 AM)

Ya most of the FUS monkeys like to hide in the Discord server these days.

@  tiff15 : (12 October 2020 - 05:02 PM)

I see. well, Im just glad someone answered at some point. Ive been to less active forums, so this is fine! ^-^

@  furrykef : (12 October 2020 - 11:28 AM)

This forum isn't terribly active, unfortunately...

@  tiff15 : (11 October 2020 - 05:19 PM)

Is anyone on tonight?

@  tiff15 : (11 October 2020 - 01:18 PM)

Finally got back in! I missed this place!

Photo

Now For Something Completely Different...

• Please log in to reply
68 replies to this topic

#1 Nex

Nex

Horrible Coffee Goblin

• Fellow FUSer
  • 86 posts

Posted 11 April 2020 - 07:29 PM

A man with 3 buttocks.

Oh lawd he's at it again! 

7458aaac5e0940680849f47e2323932224aef61e

a5a2c6df4b03e6d4149c6679410244af3d8a21b0
Just ignore the speech balloons.
Reet, time t do Bunny!

TFP: "ok, tell me when you guys stop mixing Transformers The Movie with Counterstrike then i'll come back."
Jim North: "Megatron was nothing but a shotgun bitch and a camper"

#2 Prime

Prime

"Son, I am disappoint"

• Fellow FUSer
  • 558 posts

Posted 12 April 2020 - 04:05 AM

Magic work Nex, absolutely killer work as always. Great to see your stuff again man!

'Star Wars' is my story, just like my house is my house. So if I wanna paint my house green, even if everyone else thinks it should be red, guess what? I'm gonna paint it Jar Jar! - George Lucas

"The Devil Inside is the new scam from director William Something Something. The movie stars actors and was edited on a computer. Somewhere. This movie is the latest film in a series of very low budget films designed to look like real movies! And be released in theaters to make a quick buck via a horribly off kilter budget to profit ratio that the general public seem to be stupidly unaware of! These films use to be called 'direct to video' but now they are called 'first run features'. These films then vanish from the theaters, like a rapist leaving the scene of a crime." - Mike Stoklasa of RedLetterMedia

#3 wildfire

wildfire

Pro Lurker

• Fellow FUSer
  • 272 posts

Posted 13 April 2020 - 09:24 AM

These are killer!  Love how good the line work is.  And the designs are new while still evoking the spirit of SatAM!  Good job!

My X-Box LIVE Gamertag: a b1ue streak

Feel free to add me

3-22-05/8-23-11/2-17-12 Gone but never forgotten (I miss you guys)

#4 Nex

Nex

Horrible Coffee Goblin

• Fellow FUSer
  • 86 posts

Posted 14 April 2020 - 06:33 PM

Too much Sally around here!
This place needs more Bunnie!

b932fac244ad0585d93fd6bee9f64c6d700711cc

TFP: "ok, tell me when you guys stop mixing Transformers The Movie with Counterstrike then i'll come back."

#5 Nex

Nex

Horrible Coffee Goblin

• Fellow FUSer
  • 86 posts

Posted 14 April 2020 - 06:39 PM

Glad you liked them Wildfire. I was a bit worried i'd gone too off model for auld Sal there

#6 Prime

Prime

"Son, I am disappoint"

• Fellow FUSer
  • 558 posts

Posted 15 April 2020 - 08:51 AM

Too much Sally around here!
This place needs more Bunnie!

More Bunnie? This place needs more Lupe!

But killer work on that Bunnie dude! But I already said that to ya!

'Star Wars' is my story, just like my house is my house. So if I wanna paint my house green, even if everyone else thinks it should be red, guess what? I'm gonna paint it Jar Jar! - George Lucas

"The Devil Inside is the new scam from director William Something Something. The movie stars actors and was edited on a computer. Somewhere. This movie is the latest film in a series of very low budget films designed to look like real movies! And be released in theaters to make a quick buck via a horribly off kilter budget to profit ratio that the general public seem to be stupidly unaware of! These films use to be called 'direct to video' but now they are called 'first run features'. These films then vanish from the theaters, like a rapist leaving the scene of a crime." - Mike Stoklasa of RedLetterMedia

#7 wildfire

wildfire

Pro Lurker

• Fellow FUSer
  • 272 posts

Posted 15 April 2020 - 04:12 PM

love the work on Bunnie, something off about the legs though.  Still the design looks awesome.  Nice work man, very impressed.  Do you do commissions at all?

Feel free to add me

#8 Nex

Nex

Horrible Coffee Goblin

• Fellow FUSer
  • 86 posts

Posted 15 April 2020 - 05:57 PM

love the work on Bunnie, something off about the legs though.  Still the design looks awesome.  Nice work man, very impressed.  Do you do commissions at all?

Thanks matey. What looks off about the legs to you? I'm always happy t take feedback n critique! Is it the hip joint on her left (our right) in relation to the thigh plate? Cos im just starting t see that now myself xD

Or is it more the design of the cybernetics?

Sadly I don't do commission work. I'm only just, slowly, starting to return to the old scribbling game after struggling with a hand injury n i really don't feel my nonsense is any where near the level i'd be happy charging.

Thanks for the interest though :)

#9 wildfire

wildfire

Pro Lurker

• Fellow FUSer
  • 272 posts

Posted 17 April 2020 - 09:36 PM

Just the design doesn't sit right with me. Blame my dirty perv brain for expecting certain things. Taking a closer look, the hips look fine to me. Then again, you're always your own worst critic. Glad to hear you're getting back into drawing as a sort of therapy. I really should start drawing again. But I took of writing comics when I realized I suck at drawing them. As for the commission question, I was just thinking it'd be cool to see my old OC in this style. You need look no further than my profile picture for reference. I wouldn't dream of asking for free art, especially in this economy. So the interest was more for a later date. But either way, you got me beat by a long shot friend.

Feel free to add me

#10 Nex

Nex

Horrible Coffee Goblin

• Fellow FUSer
  • 86 posts

Posted 17 April 2020 - 10:43 PM

Dun got me one of them thar Gen 1 Apple Pencil thingamabobs! 
Jury's still out on it though. Tip is a bit on the chunky side even when on the lowest size brush since i'm more used to a 0.5 lead. Tend t spend a lot of time zooming in too which doesn't half increase doodlin' time. But ya its an interesting beastie t play around with. Hopefully it'll grow on me.

Anyhoo, send in that floating fat man!...The Baron

c8da88062eda201d4eb1be2267a062da706dd876

Oh yeah n drawing on a glass surface sucks!

#11 Nex

Nex

Horrible Coffee Goblin

• Fellow FUSer
  • 86 posts

Posted 17 April 2020 - 10:52 PM

Just the design doesn't sit right with me. Blame my dirty perv brain for expecting certain things.

Slender with an hourglass physique n huge...tracks of land? Ya I was looking at a piece of the original pre-production art of Bunnie that Prime sent me when i was scribbling these n was gunning for an anatomy a wee bit closer to that, than how the comics portray her ^^

I took of writing comics when I realized I suck at drawing them

Oh awesome you write comics? Done any that are online? Would be neat to read some.

I was just thinking it'd be cool to see my old OC in this style

I'll sling you a note when i feel i'm suitably "Back on the Horse" :]

#12 wildfire

wildfire

Pro Lurker

• Fellow FUSer
  • 272 posts

Posted 18 April 2020 - 09:06 AM

Just the design doesn't sit right with me. Blame my dirty perv brain for expecting certain things.

Slender with an hourglass physique n huge...tracks of land? Ya I was looking at a piece of the original pre-production art of Bunnie that Prime sent me when i was scribbling these n was gunning for an anatomy a wee bit closer to that, than how the comics portray her ^^

I took of writing comics when I realized I suck at drawing them

Oh awesome you write comics? Done any that are online? Would be neat to read some.

I was just thinking it'd be cool to see my old OC in this style

I'll sling you a note when i feel i'm suitably "Back on the Horse" :]

Yeah, I wrote a thing, it's not available just yet.  I've gotta find a letterer, and we're going back over pages for potential touch ups.  Trust me, I'll be farming potential customers here on FUS when it's done.  I'm hoping to have anything together by the end of the year.  I would suggest looking me up on Facebook, but truthfully I avoid any requests from someone I don't instantly know.

Feel free to add me

#13 RedAuthar

RedAuthar

The Spambot Killer.

• Admins
  • 38,637 posts

Posted 18 April 2020 - 11:31 PM

Dude, Robotnik looks awesome! I love the coat design.

#14 Nex

Nex

Horrible Coffee Goblin

• Fellow FUSer
  • 86 posts

Posted 19 April 2020 - 03:08 AM

Dude, Robotnik looks awesome! I love the coat design.

Thanks Red! Still not happy about the face design but he's fun t work on.

cd970929b0371ee0eb27562549edab037b57555e

There ya go!

P.S Your waifu is trash. Bunnie is best grill.

#15 Prime

Prime

"Son, I am disappoint"

• Fellow FUSer
  • 558 posts

Posted 19 April 2020 - 06:56 AM

cd970929b0371ee0eb27562549edab037b57555e

There ya go!

P.S Your waifu is trash. Bunnie is best grill.

... Lupe? Trash? TRASH?!?!

Don't make me hurt you man...

Honestly though man, fantastic work with her.

#16 wildfire

wildfire

Pro Lurker

• Fellow FUSer
  • 272 posts

Posted 19 April 2020 - 09:06 AM

Love the Lupe, especially the snarl.  You inject a lot of personality into your work, and I appreciate it.  The Robotnik is an interesting juxtaposition of SatAM and Adventure deisgns, that manages to look new and still be scary.  Are we gonna see a piece with everyone eventually?

P.S. Your wiafus are both trash, Sally is best girl ;)

Feel free to add me

#17 Prime

Prime

"Son, I am disappoint"

• Fellow FUSer
  • 558 posts

Posted 19 April 2020 - 09:15 AM

P.S. Your wiafus are both trash, Sally is best girl ;)

Hey now, let us all agree that all three girls are best girls.

It's just Lupe is the best of the best. >.>

#18 wildfire

wildfire

Pro Lurker

• Fellow FUSer
  • 272 posts

Posted 19 April 2020 - 03:05 PM

Fair enough, you can't go wrong with any of them.

Especially Sal ;)

Feel free to add me

#19 Shadow

Shadow

Fellow FUSer

• Sonic Corner Moderator
  • 4,140 posts

Posted 20 April 2020 - 08:32 PM

We always need more Bunnie.

#20 John Roberts

John Roberts

It's a nativity scene, except nobody here is wise

• Admins
  • 7,063,032 posts

Posted 25 April 2020 - 05:10 PM

Aha! Here it is.

Love your work as always mate. Are you dabbling back into colouring as well? I seem to recall you were unfairly talented in that department as well. Couldn't save some of the talent for the rest of us unwashed bums.

I seem to have forgotten (or never knew?). What happened to your hand, man?

9:06

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users