Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Wulfsbane : (20 August 2019 - 06:22 AM)

The Knux will Layeth the Smacketh Down all over your Candy Ass!

@  GamemasterAn... : (20 August 2019 - 05:59 AM)

"Finally, the Knux...HAS COME BACK...to Angel Island!"

@  Wulfsbane : (19 August 2019 - 07:26 PM)

Strangely I can see it.

@  Shadow : (18 August 2019 - 10:39 PM)

Imagine Dwayne Johnson voicing Knuckles...

@  Wulfsbane : (17 August 2019 - 02:31 PM)

The Rock has come back? XP

@  chief : (17 August 2019 - 02:26 PM)

http://www.sonicsatam.com/sea3on/ finally...

@  Wulfsbane : (17 August 2019 - 07:40 AM)

Good to hear.

@  chief : (13 August 2019 - 07:27 PM)

We are in talk with background artists actually...

@  Shadow : (13 August 2019 - 12:54 AM)

some traditional cel painted backgrounds would be lovely.

@  Shadow : (13 August 2019 - 12:54 AM)

Is their any plans on what might be added if the budget reaches a certain quota?

@  wildfire : (13 August 2019 - 12:05 AM)

Just saw the preview for Sea3son animated. It looks awesome! Voices are great. I only wish I had money to support.

@  wildfire : (12 August 2019 - 11:30 PM)

Glad to see this place is still bustling. I went through my old comics last night, made me think of you all. I miss this place sometimes.

@  Ishapar : (12 August 2019 - 10:39 AM)

Keep screaming, Redauthar.

@  Wulfsbane : (10 August 2019 - 05:27 AM)

I've been busy with work. A lot of OT recently

@  Shadow : (09 August 2019 - 01:06 AM)

I just don't have much to say.

@  RedAuthar : (07 August 2019 - 11:12 AM)

I must be a very loud person.

@  RedAuthar : (07 August 2019 - 11:12 AM)

On a different note. I've been using my phone to visit FUS for so long that I haven't used the Shoutbox in about a year. Still top Shouter somehow.

@  RedAuthar : (07 August 2019 - 11:11 AM)

Fixed it. If you use the full editor on a shout you can link the Video using text.

@  chief : (31 July 2019 - 07:00 PM)

though interesting fact...Kef is working on new forum software!

@  chief : (31 July 2019 - 07:00 PM)

It breaks it....

Photo

Episode 2 Voice Overs Needed Sally Bunnie Sonic Nicole

animated cartoon sonic satam

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#1 Kev

Kev

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 28 posts

Posted 28 October 2017 - 04:43 AM

Hello I'm Making a mixed animation 2D with 3D need voice over talent for Sally Acorn, Sonic The Hedgehog, Bunnie Rabbot and Nicole.

Here is a link to a quick clip of animation that I uploaded here a few days ago sorry it's not much to go on but it does give a glimpse of how the cartoon looks at least.

http://www.sonicsata...lery&image=7707

It's only going to be a short cartoon around 2min - 3min max so there wont be loads of dialog to say but you can have creative freedom over what is said by the characters (as long as its suitable for all audiences).

My art gallery has 1 rendered frame from the animation showing some characters on their way to be roboticized.

The story line is simply:- approach roboticizer building, destroy roboticizer, rescue survivors and escape.

Sample of voice overs I need below:-  you have creative freedom to change what is said and I'm actually leaving most of these entirely up to the voice talent to decide (just keep it clean / within the bounds of the Sonic Satam show).  

1)Outside roboticizer building complex-

Sonic The Hedgehog= (sonic needs to ask sally if they are ready to go or what)

Sally= reply to Sonic, and check with Nicole if virus is ready to be planted in roboticizer

Nicole= respond to Sally.

2)Scene fades out. Back in and Sonic sees 2 swatbots on patrol around the perimeter. Sonic will with thumb on nose and fingers waving blow a raspberry at first swatbot and make childish teasing remark. (again you think of what he would say) first swatbot gives chase around building following Sonic, Sonic runs around corner and can see 2nd swatbot coming the other way (Sonic can say something here) Swatbots both fire and Sonic uses his speed and agility to dodge the attacks which hit the opposite facing swatbots destroying them both. Sonic lands back on floor, dusts off hands together and (Says something witty / smug / self ego boosting here). There is also a hover unit parked outside now with no swatbots near it. (Sonic can say something here as he looks at it).

3)Fades out and Back to Bunnie and Sally. Bunnie forces open metal door, looks into the room with characters on conveyor belt being roboticized, turns to Sally and will say:- "Oh Mah Stars Sally Girl it's worse than we thought". Sally can either reply to that or just call Sonic over Nicole.

4)Back with Sonic and his wrist watch computer beeps, he lifts the fold of his glove revealing the watch and a hologram display pops up and shows a simple map with way point, Sally's voice is heard saying something like "Sonic we need you here NOW". Sonic will say something to himself / audience in casual reply and speed off out of shot.

5)Now all standing together at doorway to roboticizer room, Sonic will inform Sally the outside is clear and a hover unit can be used for transporting the survivors. Sally will give the order to go, Sonic can say "let's do it to it" or "Juice Time" something from the Satam show or similar at least.

6)An action sequence takes place, (no speech here but this is basically what is happening on screen) Bunnie Rabbot is blasting with her arm cannon with her fingers spread she shoots blasts from the palm of her metallic hand, the recoil forcing her ears over her eyes she takes a deep breath, puffs and flicks her head to shift her long ears then continues to fire. (Will require a deep breath and forced puff sound here / just imagine you are blowing long hair away from your eyes).

7)Sonic is destroying swatbots and Sally makes a run for the main control computer with Nicole while captured characters now make a break for it. Nicole will say "Remote Acces Granted" & "Virus Planted" at this point. Sally then grabs Nicole turns away from computer and meets up with Sonic.

8)There is a quick discussion between Sonic & Sally on how well the mission has gone, (think of something to say here) they sudden;y notice a recently roboticized mobian walking aggressively towards them the main computer has sent the roboticizer into meltdown and the whole place will soon explode there is no time to rescue this one they have to leave him behind as Sally pulls Sonic away.

9)Bunnie Rabbot is guiding the escapees "This way Y'all" onto the captured hover unit "Is that everyone?" Sonic= "It Is now" as Sonic & Sally are the last to board.

10)Hover unit takes off and escapes as the roboticizer plant explodes, fades out to end screen.

*11)*OR I might add this bit not sure yet= Another hover unit gives chase, Sonic tells Sally to let him off so he can lead the pursuing swatbots away, Sally lands their hover craft can wish Sonic good luck and Sonic gets out distracting the chasing unit he leads it through a canyon where it crashes. Sonic can make one final remark then races off into the distance (presumably back to knothole) The end, name credits for voice actors title card and that's it.

So that's how it plays out as you can see there's not a huge amount of dialog and you have a lot of creative freedom where there is any. I want to leave what is said to the voice talent as much as possible so that you can relax and give your best performance. 

So again looking for Sally, Bunnie, Sonic & Nicole voice talents, your names will be in end credits if you like or not if you prefer. either send me a link to uploaded voice recordings on here or youtube actually a link left in the comments section to episode 1 on youtube would probably be easier for me to find. Here is a link (below) to episode 1 (which will probably get remade at some distant point in the future, and expanded upon depending on how much interest episode 2 can generate).

#2 Kev

Kev

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 28 posts

Posted 01 November 2017 - 05:38 AM

I only need a Sonic the hedgehog voice talent now all other spaces are taken. Please contact if you are able to create a Sonic the Hedgehog Satam Style voice over.

#3 Dav246

Dav246

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 19 posts

Posted 01 November 2017 - 11:43 AM

Ive been told I can do 2 lines very well, his "Im waiting" and "Way past cool." I can try to do more than that if you need, but no promises.

#4 Kev

Kev

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 28 posts

Posted 02 November 2017 - 03:57 PM

See the shoutbox thread for more info.

#5 RedAuthar

RedAuthar

The Spambot Killer.

• Admins
  • 38,549 posts

Posted 04 November 2017 - 09:55 PM

So how's it coming along?

#6 Kev

Kev

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 28 posts

Posted 07 November 2017 - 04:32 AM

So how's it coming along?

I have actually started animating from the middle of the film outwards as I didn't have any voice talent to start with and the dialog is more towards each end, the middle is pure guns blazing action and scene setting. So a little over 1min is already finished from the middle of the film. There is still the intro (getting ready to approach the roboticizer factory from a distance scene, fighting with swatbot guards outside and making the way clear for an exit) That leads onto the middle and then there is the escape outro where the place blows up behind them as they leave in the stolen hover unit. Hopefully both ends will each add around another minute to the film and make about a 3min long cartoon. Hopefully it will be finished around spring 2018. It's approx 40%-50% done with 3 voice over clips already animated to.

#7 Kev

Kev

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 28 posts

Posted 11 November 2017 - 04:06 PM

Completed the first lip sync for sonic the hedgehog tonight, intro scene is coming along nicely thanks to the voice talent really bringing these characters to life.

#8 Kev

Kev

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 28 posts

Posted 17 November 2017 - 07:48 AM

19 scenes left to animate, still a long way to go.

#9 RedAuthar

RedAuthar

The Spambot Killer.

• Admins
  • 38,549 posts

Posted 17 November 2017 - 06:41 PM

See this is why animation scares me. 

#10 Ishapar

Ishapar

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 567 posts

Posted 22 November 2017 - 04:42 PM

Oi, interested to see the final result.  If you ever are interested in trying another animation with more characters, let me know.

Before honor comes humility.

The Most High God created this world we live in, and He created man in His image for Himself.  Whether we like it or not doesn't change the truth nor does it change the consequences.

gallery 51493 212 294091

#11 Kev

Kev

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 28 posts

Posted 24 November 2017 - 04:16 AM

Oi, interested to see the final result.  If you ever are interested in trying another animation with more characters, let me know.

I have 6 episodes planned in total, 1 is already on youtube but its a really stripped down version of what it needs to be / needs remaking. Episode 2 is what I'm working on now and that will be complete in a few months. Episode 3 onwards would need more characters so I would be looking for more animators at that point but I will probably take a break after this one is finished. Do you have any animation I can watch on youtube?

#12 Ishapar

Ishapar

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 567 posts

Posted 26 November 2017 - 04:47 AM

Nay, I am not an animator.  Just didn't know if you needed any more voices for your animations in the future.  I don't know of any animators either, but if I find one, I will let you know.

Before honor comes humility.

The Most High God created this world we live in, and He created man in His image for Himself.  Whether we like it or not doesn't change the truth nor does it change the consequences.

gallery 51493 212 294091

#13 Kev

Kev

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 28 posts

Posted 26 November 2017 - 05:02 AM

Nay, I am not an animator.  Just didn't know if you needed any more voices for your animations in the future.  I don't know of any animators either, but if I find one, I will let you know.

More voice talent will probably be needed for future episodes as the cast will grow a lot for episode 3. An update on current progress with episode 2 is that it is right now 3min and 6 seconds long so it's going to be quite a bit longer than I had originally planned thanks to adding dialog scenes with characters. It might now be just over the 4min mark by the time it's finished not including time for end credits. All that's left to make now are the end scenes. Hopefully a Jan 2018 finish.

#14 Kev

Kev

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 28 posts

Posted 29 November 2017 - 11:20 AM

Still animating new scenes, it's now just passed 3min 30seconds so it looks like it will now hit 4min and maybe go a little further by the time its finished. There are some dialog scenes and then its basically on the home stretch to the finish.

#15 FooNess

FooNess

Let's do it to it!

• Fellow FUSer
  • 73 posts

Posted 30 November 2017 - 05:32 PM

This also intrigues me, I'd love to see the finished product.

#16 Kev

Kev

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 28 posts

Posted 01 December 2017 - 08:04 AM

This also intrigues me, I'd love to see the finished product.

You should do soon enough, if I can keep up the pace then it is looking like a Jan 2018 finish and that it will be about 4min long.

#17 Kev

Kev

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 28 posts

Posted 03 December 2017 - 07:04 AM

About 4 more scenes left to animate, still looking at a Jan 2018 finish.

#18 FooNess

FooNess

Let's do it to it!

• Fellow FUSer
  • 73 posts

Posted 03 December 2017 - 09:07 AM

Take your time, my man.  :biggrin:

#19 Kev

Kev

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 28 posts

Posted 04 December 2017 - 01:52 PM

Feel as though I've sailed across an ocean of work making this film and can finally see land. The end is finally just in sight for finishing the animation part of this film, then it will be a case of setting background music throughout and applying sound FX and voice overs, end credits etc. The finishing touches should not take too long after the animation is done. It would be great if I could upload the video on Jan 1st 2018 and start the year off with this cartoon going online but that's quite a close deadline & i'm not sure I would quite achieve that. Gotta draw fast :)

#20 Kev

Kev

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 28 posts

Posted 05 December 2017 - 11:09 AM

Just checked the length of this animation and with the end credits and title screen the total time comes in at 4min 38seconds.

That's about 1min and half longer than I originally planned but I didn't think i was going to get any voice over help to start with.

I've been watching back the unfinished cartoon (still needs sound effect and music placement) and I think I've managed to get a step closer to looking like a real cartoon should do with this episode. The voice talent has also really helped to make this much more than it otherwise would have been. Now looking to launch this film on Youtube 1st January 2018 what a way to start the new year :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users