Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Wulfsbane : (19 June 2019 - 07:51 AM)

If there's another one I'll try to get it

@  Sunnyfruit : (17 June 2019 - 09:07 AM)

Woah. I'd pay even more.

@  chief : (16 June 2019 - 02:49 PM)

I just spent way too much money for paper with words written on it

https://www.ebay.com...ordt=true&rt=nc

@  Wulfsbane : (15 June 2019 - 06:12 PM)

As long as it wasnt GSW or Lebron...

@  Shadow : (13 June 2019 - 09:34 PM)

The Raptors won the NBA!

@  Sunnyfruit : (12 June 2019 - 02:44 PM)

Uh... I like video games too, but this is too much

@  GamemasterAn... : (12 June 2019 - 06:01 AM)

...and everyone is freaking out over that reveal. Dear Gaia...the reaction of the people at the Nintendo Center in NYC. People were actually HUGGING each other over that reveal!

@  Wulfsbane : (11 June 2019 - 07:46 PM)

Banjo-Kazooie is coming home, lads

@  Wulfsbane : (11 June 2019 - 07:17 AM)

The E3 Nintendo Direct starts in 45 minutes

@  chief : (10 June 2019 - 07:30 PM)

Oh we have controversial topic forum..Those have always existed. And I'm for that. Just keep personal user to user shit off the forums.

the Controversial topic thing would fall under "debate" now I guess. I had some good times in those forums with a few members.

@  chief : (10 June 2019 - 07:19 PM)

Yeah....I saw that...Blew game 6

@  Wulfsbane : (09 June 2019 - 07:35 PM)

Hey chief, we got a Game 7 on Wednesday

@  ShenFNWoo : (09 June 2019 - 09:28 AM)

Not really pressed about it, so it's no biggie to me. I'm only here for the S3 comic at this point, and maybe continuing to post mine. It's just too dead around here, and people are either too lazy, too occupied, or too afraid to share opinions as if words from feedback or response are going to hop out of the screen and attack them or something.

I'm an old ass man.... :(

@  ShenFNWoo : (09 June 2019 - 09:19 AM)

They generally don't last long on forums where management isn't objective about running a forum. People generally don't have the restrain/discipline to not mod it. Someone's going to catch feelings, disregarding the thousand disclaimers on the front post of the section and still hit up the admins whining about the hurty things that mean man x said to them. And the admins will feel obliged to do something about it, when ignoring it is definitely an option.

Again, generally speaking, people want the good of things and not the bad or the drawbacks that come with it. It's why facebook and twitter have like buttons, but no dislike button. It's why youtube demonitizes wrongspeak. It's why forums ban people for private disputes between members despite the fact that there's every tool under the sun to stop a person from bothering them available to users. It's anti hate speech is considered a thing to uphold, when hate speech is free speech, no exceptions. It's why politics are a mess. For society, the message is clear, whine until you get your way, and the lowest common denominator being as loud as they are will set the precedent for everyone else despite able bodies. For all this acting like adults thing that society pushes, society at large doesn't expect anyone to actually BE one.

@  Shadow : (09 June 2019 - 07:56 AM)

Didn't we have a controversial/rant rave section of the forum at one point

@  chief : (08 June 2019 - 07:06 AM)

Lets try to keep any personal issues out of the shoutbox. Or forums all together.

@  ShenFNWoo : (07 June 2019 - 05:52 PM)

Nothing much. Just wanted to make sure a certain person didn't get the wrong idea about how it is between us. I don't forget certain details, and things don't change no matter how much time passes unless they show some willingness to want to fix things.

@  furrykef : (07 June 2019 - 05:34 PM)

I have no idea what's going on here.

@  ShenFNWoo : (07 June 2019 - 09:58 AM)

This will be my first time (without accident) speaking to you directly, so I want to make this perfectly clear: I have a strict policy on how to deal with people who block others without sufficient reason (aka running away from a zero conflict situation). We do not talk, we do not exchange ideas, and you are invisible to me possibly forever, depending on you. Communications with you in particular will reopen at a future time equivalent to the amount of time in which you've had me blocked thus far. In the mean time, I'll add you to my foe list, and/or manually disregard everything you say to me. Cheers! ^_^

@  Wulfsbane : (07 June 2019 - 06:24 AM)

They're pretty rabid

Photo

Chapter 7...here We Go!

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#21 randomizer

randomizer

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 1,413 posts

Posted 30 April 2018 - 02:33 AM

I think the only thing Chapter 7 is missing is another untimely death for Tails.

There's a typo in the last panel. I think it's meant to say "...activate them later".

#22 chief

chief

An7imatt3r was here =p

• Admins
  • 7,220 posts

Posted 01 May 2018 - 04:12 PM

Yeah there is. I have a fixed version but haven't had a chance to jump on my computer to upload it yet.

As for tails...yes. his death is missing in this chapter... Hmmm...

#23 Wulfsbane

Wulfsbane

One of the Scribes

• Moderators
  • 13,550 posts

Posted 04 May 2018 - 08:55 AM

Yeah there is. I have a fixed version but haven't had a chance to jump on my computer to upload it yet.

Wasn't that an April Fool's joke like 3 years ago and someone flipped out thinking it was legit?

The Scribes, if anyone wants to join a growing community. Ask me if you want to know more.

“Some say that he is the only man in history to buy a DFS sofa when there wasn’t a sale on, and that his favourite boxing venue is Munich airport. All we know is he’s called the Stig.”

“Some say that if you hold him in the wrong way he doesn’t work properly, and that just very recently he developed an irrational hatred of Rubens Barrichello. All we know is he’s called the Stig.”

Bearing with one another and, if one has a complaint against another, forgiving each other; as the Lord has forgiven you, so you also must forgive. -Colossians 3:13

#24 HeavensChampion

HeavensChampion

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 299 posts

Posted 06 May 2018 - 06:53 PM

Still like the old lineart better.

#25 chief

chief

An7imatt3r was here =p

• Admins
  • 7,220 posts

Posted 07 May 2018 - 02:48 PM

Wasn't that an April Fool's joke like 3 years ago and someone flipped out thinking it was legit?

Yeah it was.

#26 randomizer

randomizer

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 1,413 posts

Posted 11 May 2018 - 02:30 AM

It was a great joke. Tails hasn't yet had his revenge.

#27 randomizer

randomizer

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 1,413 posts

Posted 31 May 2018 - 03:08 AM

So it was Cat's idea to send Rustbucket to clobber Bunnie and Gavin. Someone ought to give him a good kidney punch.

#28 ShenFNWoo

ShenFNWoo

Order of Swords Final Boss

• Fellow FUSer
  • 165 posts

Posted 11 September 2018 - 09:59 AM

So it was Cat's idea to send Rustbucket to clobber Bunnie and Gavin. Someone ought to give him a good kidney punch.

No need.  The power of tropes makes what's going to happen next all to predictable.  Even though I know wha'ts going to happen next, it's going to be lovely to watch it all play out.  Had the artist or storyboarder made certain things more subtle, it wouldn't have been so easy to figure out.  I myself would've put "that" in the background somewhere, where people could notice it, but not necessarily pay it as much attention.  A common tactic nowadays, is to draw intereactions between characters out far longer than necessary, so that you completely forget something significant that may have occured or shown up a while back.  Up until this page I was absolutely HATING chapter 7, but I guess the waiting finally pays off. 

My art:  http://shen-fn-woo.deviantart.com/

http://www.furaffini.../shenfuckinwoo/

Advertising the community "The Free Scrubs of Mobius".  Free of everything valuable, including humor.  Let them help you with your personal online conflicts, while ignoring your IRL struggles.  Participating in such honest activities as trying to undermine another community's right to govern their site by stealing their users.  Their banner:  http://orig08.devian...woo-db57bnk.png

#29 Sandata

Sandata

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 283 posts

Posted 13 October 2018 - 01:01 PM

I guess one upside of not checking in for months is getting to read several pages in a row. Please keep it up!

#30 Captain Sorzo

Captain Sorzo

The Captain

• Scribes of Mobius
  • 411 posts

Posted 28 January 2019 - 08:49 AM

Any updates on the artist screening process?

57677ee618a4a_FSOMBanner.jpg.004b52a1171

Story updates and more now available at Free Scribes of Mobius!

#31 Ishapar

Ishapar

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 567 posts

Posted 30 January 2019 - 02:56 PM

I express Sorzo's concern.  Chief, do you have an update for us?

Also, on a side note, Chapter 7 was last updated in October and was Tim's last page.  Was that the end of the chapter?

Before honor comes humility.

The Most High God created this world we live in, and He created man in His image for Himself.  Whether we like it or not doesn't change the truth nor does it change the consequences.

gallery 51493 212 294091

#32 chief

chief

An7imatt3r was here =p

• Admins
  • 7,220 posts

Posted 02 February 2019 - 05:45 PM

No that wasn't the end of the chapter...Tim had a few...Well a good handful of people who were trying out.  Sadly none of them have submitted anything yet.  I'm going to talk to him tonight in a meeting actually and I'll bring that up.    Just cause Tim isn't drawing the comic doesnt mean he still isnt doing stuff for S3...Laura as well...Uhm...More on that one day. 

But yeah I am having a meeting with a bunch of people tonight actually...in 10 minutes.  And I'll chat with Tim if he has anything from those he was talking to. 

#33 chief

chief

An7imatt3r was here =p

• Admins
  • 7,220 posts

Posted 03 February 2019 - 10:06 AM

And to quote Tim from last night "yeah I haven't heard back from anyone...going to broaden my search now".

#34 Riggo

Riggo

Graphic Design Student

• Fellow FUSer
  • 3 posts

Posted 07 February 2019 - 03:26 PM

Hey! I’m new here—hoping to try out for the line artist position ^^

Would anyone mind if I posted my Try-Out pages* here for feedback before shipping them off to Chief? Or would there be a better thread for that, if at all?

(Though on second thought, perhaps I shouldn’t—since I was specifically told not to look at the source pages, and posting mine could have the same effect on other artists...)

*Er, I only got through the first page of it—I’m hoping to get through the second this afternoon.

#35 ShenFNWoo

ShenFNWoo

Order of Swords Final Boss

• Fellow FUSer
  • 165 posts

Posted 09 February 2019 - 10:01 PM

You can always post samples of you other art. Would love to see what you're capable of :biggrin:

My art:  http://shen-fn-woo.deviantart.com/

http://www.furaffini.../shenfuckinwoo/

Advertising the community "The Free Scrubs of Mobius".  Free of everything valuable, including humor.  Let them help you with your personal online conflicts, while ignoring your IRL struggles.  Participating in such honest activities as trying to undermine another community's right to govern their site by stealing their users.  Their banner:  http://orig08.devian...woo-db57bnk.png

#36 chief

chief

An7imatt3r was here =p

• Admins
  • 7,220 posts

Posted 16 February 2019 - 07:25 PM

Our new artists DA https://www.devianta...iggo34/gallery/

#37 Wulfsbane

Wulfsbane

One of the Scribes

• Moderators
  • 13,550 posts

Posted 16 February 2019 - 08:10 PM

Welcome aboard

The Scribes, if anyone wants to join a growing community. Ask me if you want to know more.

“Some say that he is the only man in history to buy a DFS sofa when there wasn’t a sale on, and that his favourite boxing venue is Munich airport. All we know is he’s called the Stig.”

“Some say that if you hold him in the wrong way he doesn’t work properly, and that just very recently he developed an irrational hatred of Rubens Barrichello. All we know is he’s called the Stig.”

Bearing with one another and, if one has a complaint against another, forgiving each other; as the Lord has forgiven you, so you also must forgive. -Colossians 3:13

#38 chief

chief

An7imatt3r was here =p

• Admins
  • 7,220 posts

Posted 17 February 2019 - 02:41 PM

So I'll be making an announcement soon on the S3 page but ill post here first.

So yes, Riggo is our new line and ink artist. Which is actually pretty awesome because he works with both Tim and Laura in other works. Tim helped teach him how to ink etc in the past so... Things are looking pretty awesome.

It will take a bit to post anything...we are going to be creating a back log...about 4 to 5 strips before we start posting public. Seeing as we have the guys 2 weeks to produce there bit...might take a bit. But sometimes things get faster.

Basically what we are planning is to give Riggo 2 weeks then Laura 2. And keep a 2 week schedule like that. So we stay with our big weekly updates.

Also...Tim isn't gone. He was going to stick around anyways and help out with things. Help me edit and just make sure things run smoothly. Tim has been a huge help in that part from the start.

But after some talks last night with him...me and him have something else planned for you lot. So stay tuned

#39 randomizer

randomizer

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 1,413 posts

Posted 19 February 2019 - 01:27 AM

Congrats Riggo!

#40 Captain Sorzo

Captain Sorzo

The Captain

• Scribes of Mobius
  • 411 posts

Posted 24 February 2019 - 06:32 PM

Glad to hear the ol' gears of Sea3on are slowly grinding back to life once again.

Given all the hiatuses over the years, I suppose I should be a little amazed that this project's still going. A lot of people would have thrown in the towel by now, but you've persevered. It's quite commendable.

57677ee618a4a_FSOMBanner.jpg.004b52a1171

Story updates and more now available at Free Scribes of Mobius!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users