Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Wulfsbane : (20 August 2019 - 06:22 AM)

The Knux will Layeth the Smacketh Down all over your Candy Ass!

@  GamemasterAn... : (20 August 2019 - 05:59 AM)

"Finally, the Knux...HAS COME BACK...to Angel Island!"

@  Wulfsbane : (19 August 2019 - 07:26 PM)

Strangely I can see it.

@  Shadow : (18 August 2019 - 10:39 PM)

Imagine Dwayne Johnson voicing Knuckles...

@  Wulfsbane : (17 August 2019 - 02:31 PM)

The Rock has come back? XP

@  chief : (17 August 2019 - 02:26 PM)

http://www.sonicsatam.com/sea3on/ finally...

@  Wulfsbane : (17 August 2019 - 07:40 AM)

Good to hear.

@  chief : (13 August 2019 - 07:27 PM)

We are in talk with background artists actually...

@  Shadow : (13 August 2019 - 12:54 AM)

some traditional cel painted backgrounds would be lovely.

@  Shadow : (13 August 2019 - 12:54 AM)

Is their any plans on what might be added if the budget reaches a certain quota?

@  wildfire : (13 August 2019 - 12:05 AM)

Just saw the preview for Sea3son animated. It looks awesome! Voices are great. I only wish I had money to support.

@  wildfire : (12 August 2019 - 11:30 PM)

Glad to see this place is still bustling. I went through my old comics last night, made me think of you all. I miss this place sometimes.

@  Ishapar : (12 August 2019 - 10:39 AM)

Keep screaming, Redauthar.

@  Wulfsbane : (10 August 2019 - 05:27 AM)

I've been busy with work. A lot of OT recently

@  Shadow : (09 August 2019 - 01:06 AM)

I just don't have much to say.

@  RedAuthar : (07 August 2019 - 11:12 AM)

I must be a very loud person.

@  RedAuthar : (07 August 2019 - 11:12 AM)

On a different note. I've been using my phone to visit FUS for so long that I haven't used the Shoutbox in about a year. Still top Shouter somehow.

@  RedAuthar : (07 August 2019 - 11:11 AM)

Fixed it. If you use the full editor on a shout you can link the Video using text.

@  chief : (31 July 2019 - 07:00 PM)

though interesting fact...Kef is working on new forum software!

@  chief : (31 July 2019 - 07:00 PM)

It breaks it....

Photo

Spiderman Returns To Marvel

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 Shadow

Shadow

Fellow FUSer

• Sonic Corner Moderator
  • 4,089 posts

Posted 10 February 2015 - 01:06 PM

s0bKfd3.jpg

Under the deal, the new Spider-Man will first appear in a Marvel film from Marvel's Cinematic Universe (MCU). Sony Pictures will thereafter release the next installment of its $4 billion Spider-Man franchise, on July 28, 2017, in a film that will be co-produced by Kevin Feige and his expert team at Marvel and Amy Pascal, who oversaw the franchise launch for the studio 13 years ago. Together, they will collaborate on a new creative direction for the web slinger. Sony Pictures will continue to finance, distribute, own and have final creative control of the Spider-Man films.

Marvel and Sony Pictures are also exploring opportunities to integrate characters from the MCU into future Spider-Man films.

As part of the revamp, the new Spider-Man will first appear in a Marvel film. The companies are not revealing details but that movie is likely to be Captain America: Civil War; the character was a major player in the comics storyline. Andrew Garfield is not expected to reprise the character.

Four future installments in the Marvel Cinematic Universe have received new release dates through 2019, including Thor’s next solo adventure as well as the first films for Black Panther, Captain Marvel and the Inhumans!

Marvel’s “Thor: Ragnarok” will hit theaters November 3, 2017. The following year, Marvel’s “Black Panther” will make its way to theaters on July 6, 2018, and Marvel’s “Captain Marvel” on November 2, 2018. Finally, Marvel’s “Inhumans” will now debut in theaters July 12, 2019.

The previously announced dates for Marvel’s “Avengers: Infinity War Part 1” and “Avengers: Infinity War Part 2” on May 4, 2018 and May 3, 2019, respectively, remain unchanged.

http://marvel.com/ne...d_of_spider-man

Finally the news us fans have been waiting for. No more shitty Sony Spiderman films. No more Andrew Garfield and Tobey McGuire. We'll finally see a proper Spiderman with the Avengers.

#2 vgiannell5

vgiannell5

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 26 posts

Posted 10 February 2015 - 02:53 PM

I wonder if the X-Men will be in the MCU as well.

#3 Wulfsbane

Wulfsbane

One of the Scribes

• Moderators
  • 13,565 posts

Posted 10 February 2015 - 03:31 PM

Ron-Paul_Its-Happening1.gif

The Scribes, if anyone wants to join a growing community. Ask me if you want to know more.

“Some say that he is the only man in history to buy a DFS sofa when there wasn’t a sale on, and that his favourite boxing venue is Munich airport. All we know is he’s called the Stig.”

“Some say that if you hold him in the wrong way he doesn’t work properly, and that just very recently he developed an irrational hatred of Rubens Barrichello. All we know is he’s called the Stig.”

Bearing with one another and, if one has a complaint against another, forgiving each other; as the Lord has forgiven you, so you also must forgive. -Colossians 3:13

#4 ILOVEVHS

ILOVEVHS

The Urban Ranger

• Fellow FUSer
  • 8,282 posts

Posted 10 February 2015 - 05:29 PM

image.jpg

#5 RedAuthar

RedAuthar

The Spambot Killer.

• Admins
  • 38,549 posts

Posted 10 February 2015 - 06:22 PM

Bad news: Marvel has already stated that Garfield is the best Spider-man. Likely they'll just use him anyways.

#6 Shadow

Shadow

Fellow FUSer

• Sonic Corner Moderator
  • 4,089 posts

Posted 10 February 2015 - 09:17 PM

Bad news: Marvel has already stated that Garfield is the best Spider-man. Likely they'll just use him anyways.

No they wont. Part of the deal is recasting since they aren't following the Amazing films anymore.

#7 Wulfsbane

Wulfsbane

One of the Scribes

• Moderators
  • 13,565 posts

Posted 10 February 2015 - 10:14 PM

Its getting rebooted.... again

The Scribes, if anyone wants to join a growing community. Ask me if you want to know more.

“Some say that he is the only man in history to buy a DFS sofa when there wasn’t a sale on, and that his favourite boxing venue is Munich airport. All we know is he’s called the Stig.”

“Some say that if you hold him in the wrong way he doesn’t work properly, and that just very recently he developed an irrational hatred of Rubens Barrichello. All we know is he’s called the Stig.”

Bearing with one another and, if one has a complaint against another, forgiving each other; as the Lord has forgiven you, so you also must forgive. -Colossians 3:13

#8 Vampfox

Vampfox

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 231 posts

Posted 10 February 2015 - 11:47 PM

Its getting rebooted.... again

Looks that way.

#9 RedAuthar

RedAuthar

The Spambot Killer.

• Admins
  • 38,549 posts

Posted 11 February 2015 - 05:56 AM

No they wont. Part of the deal is recasting since they aren't following the Amazing films anymore.
No where does it say recasting. it wouldn't be the first time a franchise rebooted and kept some of the same cast either

#10 Wulfsbane

Wulfsbane

One of the Scribes

• Moderators
  • 13,565 posts

Posted 11 February 2015 - 06:50 AM

Despite the fact that Marvel are effectively taking over the franchise, Sony and Pascal will still have influence over who ends up playing the character, and the hunt is now on for "an actor much younger than 31-year-old Andrew Garfield." They're also looking for a writer, so maybe Drew Goddard has been dumped along with Marc Webb (who has now also been confirmed as not making a return) and everyone else who was attached to the upcoming movies.

*Drops the mic, backs off the stage*

#11 ILOVEVHS

ILOVEVHS

The Urban Ranger

• Fellow FUSer
  • 8,282 posts

Posted 11 February 2015 - 07:22 AM

Thank sweet god. I HATED the Amazing movies.
image.jpg

#12 RedAuthar

RedAuthar

The Spambot Killer.

• Admins
  • 38,549 posts

Posted 11 February 2015 - 10:57 AM

Despite the fact that Marvel are effectively taking over the franchise, Sony and Pascal will still have influence over who ends up playing the character, and the hunt is now on for "an actor much younger than 31-year-old Andrew Garfield." They're also looking for a writer, so maybe Drew Goddard has been dumped along with Marc Webb (who has now also been confirmed as not making a return) and everyone else who was attached to the upcoming movies.

*Drops the mic, backs off the stage*
Same link? I even used ctrl f and it didn't find anything

#13 Wulfsbane

Wulfsbane

One of the Scribes

• Moderators
  • 13,565 posts

Posted 11 February 2015 - 01:09 PM

Different site

#14 RedAuthar

RedAuthar

The Spambot Killer.

• Admins
  • 38,549 posts

Posted 11 February 2015 - 08:55 PM

Ah.  Fair enough then. 

#15 Shadow

Shadow

Fellow FUSer

• Sonic Corner Moderator
  • 4,089 posts

Posted 12 February 2015 - 05:31 PM

Rumors from someone who has ties to Sony leaked this. Might be true, might not.,

In "Captain America: Civil War", Peter is 16 years old and is already Spider-Man. He's living with Aunt May and works at the Daily Bugle. He admires both Captain America, since they were both weak and bullied, and Iron Man, because of his wealth and scientific genius.

Steve sees a lot of himself in Peter, but thinks he's too reckless and needs training. Stark takes Peter as his protege, loves his quips, and even offers him money since Aunt May had to mortgage the house and Jameson is always screwing him out of money, but Peter refuses because he wants to make it on his own as Uncle Ben taught him.

Stark develops a suit for Peter, but Steve believes giving him technology rather than training is dangerous. Stark considers Peter the second fastest hero after Quicksilver, and the Spider-Sense makes him nearly uncatchable.

Peter also has a little crush on Black Widow and mentions another redhead he's into. She thinks it's cute, but kinda' creepy. The other Avengers don't really like Spider-Man because he's annoying and keeps on quipping.

#16 RedAuthar

RedAuthar

The Spambot Killer.

• Admins
  • 38,549 posts

Posted 14 February 2015 - 10:17 AM

Maybe.  But they're missing the key elements that make Spider-Man well...Spider-Man. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users