Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  ZealousFoX : (19 May 2019 - 10:11 PM)

Is that you, Ben?

@  Wulfsbane : (19 May 2019 - 09:24 PM)

I'm not dead.

@  ShenFNWoo : (19 May 2019 - 04:10 PM)

I'm never dead. You all are, usually.

@  Shadow : (19 May 2019 - 01:07 PM)

Ah, some activity at last

@  ZealousFoX : (19 May 2019 - 09:41 AM)

Who's still alive in here, dagnabbit?

@  Tim J : (18 May 2019 - 05:37 PM)

IF YOU HAVE NOT SEEN THE SEA3ON NEWS TODAY, GET YOUR BUTTS OVER THERE AND FREAKIN' SEE IT

@  Tim J : (17 May 2019 - 12:15 PM)

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

@  chief : (16 May 2019 - 07:01 PM)

http://www.sonicsatam.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=8730

@  Kev : (16 May 2019 - 02:25 AM)

Does anyone n here do animation? If anyone would like to animate characters as a .png file sequence I could then drop them into / replace your characters into this rally cartoon, same goes for background art if anyone wants to help, you would get a name credit at the end.

@  furrykef : (11 May 2019 - 10:48 PM)

Don't post videos in the Shoutbox, please

@  Kev : (11 May 2019 - 11:21 AM)

@  Shadow : (10 May 2019 - 01:00 PM)

But it would still make for really easy, albeit shitty joke material to effortlessly put in since orange man bad jokes are all the rage.

@  ShenFNWoo : (09 May 2019 - 07:28 AM)

Rather get the answer from the source rather than someone's interpretation of it.

Though I would argue that getting political and attacking trump, even if just for a mindless laugh at his personality with no political intention at all would still come off that way and would be one of the dumbest things the franchise could do.

@  Shadow : (09 May 2019 - 03:53 AM)

@Shenfoo, Sunny summed it up. A version of Eggman who would make obvious nods and winks to the demeanor of things he is famous for.

@  Tim J : (08 May 2019 - 10:32 PM)

I'll just... leave this here: https://twitter.com/...305773330452480

@  ShenFNWoo : (07 May 2019 - 08:26 PM)

Wow, you're really not going to tell me, Shadow

@  Shadow : (07 May 2019 - 01:17 PM)

Not nearly as great as Infinity War but makes for a good two parter back to back.

@  Wulfsbane : (05 May 2019 - 03:53 PM)

Saw Endgame. Seriously, if you havent sen it yet, do so

@  Sunnyfruit : (05 May 2019 - 08:04 AM)

he meant the movie could have had a donald trump-like figure to get a free hit on, fortunately it doesn't (wasn't even a probability for such a huge IP anyway)

@  ShenFNWoo : (05 May 2019 - 07:48 AM)

As a donald trump leader? What do you mean?

Photo

Fus Minecraft!

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#21 Bakuda

Bakuda

The Music Man

• Tech Guy
  • 1,877 posts

Posted 15 January 2016 - 10:07 PM

Yes!  The underwater master cometh!!!

Click "Show" button in case of fire -->
Spoiler

#22 Arekkisu

Arekkisu

The Pymann

• Game Staff
  • 1,437 posts

Posted 03 February 2016 - 10:53 AM

I hear you're ready to fight the ender dragon already.

I barely found diamonds, I gotta catch up.

J6GqqRM.jpg

#23 chief

chief

An7imatt3r was here =p

• Admins
  • 7,214 posts

Posted 05 February 2016 - 06:26 PM

Well we have all the portal pieces. I've yet to put the last ender eye in place. Wanted others to see the glorious portal opening.

Though we aren't ready to fight it yet. Gotta get more enchanted stuff... a lot more.

Also I'd like to try and fight the nether boss first. We gave one skull so far just need another 2 to summon it.

#24 Bakuda

Bakuda

The Music Man

• Tech Guy
  • 1,877 posts

Posted 08 February 2016 - 03:29 PM

Yeah, the last week or two has been a little crazy for me, and this weekend I have a wedding to go to.  The next weekend though, I'm good to go!  Or weeknights are good to for the most part.  What about everybody else?

Click "Show" button in case of fire -->
Spoiler

#25 Wulfsbane

Wulfsbane

One of the Scribes

• Moderators
  • 13,543 posts

Posted 08 February 2016 - 05:49 PM

Eventually I'll get on.

The Scribes, if anyone wants to join a growing community. Ask me if you want to know more.

“Some say that he is the only man in history to buy a DFS sofa when there wasn’t a sale on, and that his favourite boxing venue is Munich airport. All we know is he’s called the Stig.”

“Some say that if you hold him in the wrong way he doesn’t work properly, and that just very recently he developed an irrational hatred of Rubens Barrichello. All we know is he’s called the Stig.”

Bearing with one another and, if one has a complaint against another, forgiving each other; as the Lord has forgiven you, so you also must forgive. -Colossians 3:13

#26 Arekkisu

Arekkisu

The Pymann

• Game Staff
  • 1,437 posts

Posted 15 August 2016 - 03:45 PM

It appears someone during this down time of the server TNT'd and Lava'd everything in sight.

J6GqqRM.jpg

#27 Wulfsbane

Wulfsbane

One of the Scribes

• Moderators
  • 13,543 posts

Posted 15 August 2016 - 09:42 PM

You should be able to reload the server from a time before the lava/TNT event happened

The Scribes, if anyone wants to join a growing community. Ask me if you want to know more.

“Some say that he is the only man in history to buy a DFS sofa when there wasn’t a sale on, and that his favourite boxing venue is Munich airport. All we know is he’s called the Stig.”

“Some say that if you hold him in the wrong way he doesn’t work properly, and that just very recently he developed an irrational hatred of Rubens Barrichello. All we know is he’s called the Stig.”

Bearing with one another and, if one has a complaint against another, forgiving each other; as the Lord has forgiven you, so you also must forgive. -Colossians 3:13

#28 Arekkisu

Arekkisu

The Pymann

• Game Staff
  • 1,437 posts

Posted 16 August 2016 - 07:08 PM

It's not my server, I don't have admin commands like that.

J6GqqRM.jpg

#29 Wulfsbane

Wulfsbane

One of the Scribes

• Moderators
  • 13,543 posts

Posted 16 August 2016 - 08:04 PM

i'm just saying whoever runs it could do that

#30 chief

chief

An7imatt3r was here =p

• Admins
  • 7,214 posts

Posted 19 August 2016 - 05:02 PM

Yeah I chatted with Bakuda last night. We should be restarting the server on the updated patch next weekend. Get going on it again.

#31 chief

chief

An7imatt3r was here =p

• Admins
  • 7,214 posts

Posted 29 August 2016 - 06:14 PM

And the new server is up and running on the new update.  Polar Bears!

#32 Arekkisu

Arekkisu

The Pymann

• Game Staff
  • 1,437 posts

Posted 11 September 2016 - 11:19 PM

Alright, You might catch me on it occasionally. I don't get a lot of time though.

J6GqqRM.jpg

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users