Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Shadow : (12 December 2019 - 03:19 PM)

I hope I get to live to 93.

@  Wulfsbane : (11 December 2019 - 09:42 AM)

@  Ishapar : (09 December 2019 - 08:48 AM)

Shame to hear about that. How old was he?

@  RedG : (06 December 2019 - 06:04 PM)

Sorry to hear, Wulfsbane. My condolences.

@  Wulfsbane : (05 December 2019 - 10:43 PM)

My grandfather passed on the 17th.

@  chief : (30 November 2019 - 03:32 PM)

oh?

@  Wulfsbane : (28 November 2019 - 07:14 PM)

This year's Thanksgiving was a lot tougher than normal.

@  Wulfsbane : (28 November 2019 - 07:14 PM)

Same to you.

@  RedAuthar : (28 November 2019 - 03:47 PM)

Happy American Turkey Day

@  chief : (09 November 2019 - 02:20 PM)

http://www.sonicsatam.com/sea3on/

@  Shadow : (31 October 2019 - 10:44 AM)

H A P P Y H A L L O W E E N

@  Kev : (20 October 2019 - 02:19 PM)

Sally acorn painting you can try to follow along, needs re-voicing as its just me for now.

@  Kev : (20 October 2019 - 02:18 PM)

Made another cartoon episode, its a painting tutorial on youtube check out my channel= 2D 3D CARTOONS

@  Wulfsbane : (05 October 2019 - 11:05 PM)

Well the player base went up exponentially since the switch.

@  wildfire : (05 October 2019 - 08:39 PM)

Probably to help Bungie now that Activision's money isn't backing them.

@  Wulfsbane : (03 October 2019 - 06:33 AM)

Destiny made the move to Steam.

@  Wulfsbane : (09 September 2019 - 10:12 AM)

We'll probably see Tracer soon

@  Shadow : (06 September 2019 - 10:48 PM)

I'd rather see Mai in Smash

@  Wulfsbane : (06 September 2019 - 09:05 AM)

I'm more surprised about the Fatal Fury character.

@  Wulfsbane : (06 September 2019 - 08:00 AM)

Really wasn't keen on the idea of Sans being playable, but I guess he's in the same vein as Ness/Lucas

Photo

War Claws

Sea3on War Claws

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 HeavensChampion

HeavensChampion

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 302 posts

Posted 20 June 2014 - 12:50 PM

So, in Sea3on, the Great War was between Sally's kingdom and a faction called the War Claws. Just who exactly are they?

#2 RedAuthar

RedAuthar

The Spambot Killer.

• Admins
  • 38,575 posts

Posted 20 June 2014 - 01:27 PM

In Archie Sonic, The Great War was fought against overlanders (humans). In SatAM, it is against an unknown opponent. Sea3on calls that unknown opponent Warclaws

#3 HeavensChampion

HeavensChampion

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 302 posts

Posted 20 June 2014 - 03:55 PM

In Archie Sonic, The Great War was fought against overlanders (humans). In SatAM, it is against an unknown opponent. Sea3on calls that unknown opponent Warclaws

Yes, I know that.

#4 HeavensChampion

HeavensChampion

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 302 posts

Posted 22 June 2014 - 01:54 PM

Okay. I'm going to start this over. I know that in Sea3on, the Kingdom of Mobotropolis fought the War Claws, But I was hoping we could discuss theories why they were fighting in the first place. Are they rebels? Invaders?

#5 Hammer

Hammer

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 315 posts

Posted 23 June 2014 - 01:48 AM

I personally think they were invaders from another kingdom. That'd give Mobius a bit more depth.

#6 ShenFNWoo

ShenFNWoo

Order of Swords Final Boss

• Fellow FUSer
  • 165 posts

Posted 18 September 2015 - 08:45 AM

Hello, new member here, just wanted to know a few things about these particular characters because I am attempting to do something you may or may not consider an offshoot of Season 3 (sea3on), and I wanted to include these characters in this fan project of mine.  Problem is though, I don't know much about them, and not much is explained regarding their personal details.

If you want to tell me in private as to not spoil much of possible future plot (if they'll show up again at some point or whatever esle), that would be okay, as I promise not to divulge such information.

My questions though, are these:

- Just exactly who are the war claws?

- Why were they fighting against mobotroopolis?

- Is there some kind of ideology behind their skirmish?

- How technologically advanced are they?  I noticed they used emps to disable swatbots.

- What is their aim?  (I guess this ties into ideologies/desired system of governing)

Thanks in advance!

My art:  http://shen-fn-woo.deviantart.com/

http://www.furaffini.../shenfuckinwoo/

Advertising the community "The Free Scrubs of Mobius".  Free of everything valuable, including humor.  Let them help you with your personal online conflicts, while ignoring your IRL struggles.  Participating in such honest activities as trying to undermine another community's right to govern their site by stealing their users.  Their banner:  http://orig08.devian...woo-db57bnk.png

#7 HeavensChampion

HeavensChampion

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 302 posts

Posted 18 September 2015 - 12:17 PM

I made something like this way back when, but I think I was being too vague and people got confused.

I want to know more about them, too.

#8 Wulfsbane

Wulfsbane

One of the Scribes

• Moderators
  • 13,583 posts

Posted 18 September 2015 - 04:24 PM

Hold on, We will combine the two topics...

The Scribes, if anyone wants to join a growing community. Ask me if you want to know more.

“Some say that he is the only man in history to buy a DFS sofa when there wasn’t a sale on, and that his favourite boxing venue is Munich airport. All we know is he’s called the Stig.”

“Some say that if you hold him in the wrong way he doesn’t work properly, and that just very recently he developed an irrational hatred of Rubens Barrichello. All we know is he’s called the Stig.”

Bearing with one another and, if one has a complaint against another, forgiving each other; as the Lord has forgiven you, so you also must forgive. -Colossians 3:13

#9 ShenFNWoo

ShenFNWoo

Order of Swords Final Boss

• Fellow FUSer
  • 165 posts

Posted 20 September 2015 - 05:56 AM

Seeing as this has been combined with a topic that old, and the answer to it is highly vague, along with no further details being provided after attempts from the OP to prod, I'll assume that there's really nothing more to them than face value as a plot device.  Not what I expected, but I guess that leaves me room to be creative.

My art:  http://shen-fn-woo.deviantart.com/

http://www.furaffini.../shenfuckinwoo/

Advertising the community "The Free Scrubs of Mobius".  Free of everything valuable, including humor.  Let them help you with your personal online conflicts, while ignoring your IRL struggles.  Participating in such honest activities as trying to undermine another community's right to govern their site by stealing their users.  Their banner:  http://orig08.devian...woo-db57bnk.png

#10 RedAuthar

RedAuthar

The Spambot Killer.

• Admins
  • 38,575 posts

Posted 20 September 2015 - 08:54 AM

At this time, only speculation is available about the Warclaws. Everything else is still under lock and key.

Feel free to come up with your own theories and ideas.

#11 chief

chief

An7imatt3r was here =p

• Admins
  • 7,253 posts

Posted 20 September 2015 - 09:28 AM

Yeah a good chunk of everything is being kept locked up for now.   Can't go giving away Sea3ons plot or what we plan on doing with it. 

#12 Tim J

Tim J

Tim "J" Campbell

• Sea3on Artist
  • 95 posts

Posted 20 September 2015 - 11:52 AM

One of your questions has been answered in Chapter 5. It's assumed the War Claws are not very technologically advanced. It was a shock to them they had those weapons. According to chapter 5, the only reason they have those advanced weapons was from Robotnik sneaking technology to them. Nicole put two and two together, but never reported it. She didn't have any proof.

------jNz0y5.jpg<-(Retired)
button_art_editor_aso_by_timjcampbell-db

#13 RedAuthar

RedAuthar

The Spambot Killer.

• Admins
  • 38,575 posts

Posted 20 September 2015 - 03:53 PM

Either that or Fries Electronics and Weaponry was having a sale.

#14 Wulfsbane

Wulfsbane

One of the Scribes

• Moderators
  • 13,583 posts

Posted 20 September 2015 - 05:51 PM

Nah man, Ammu-Nation had a sale

The Scribes, if anyone wants to join a growing community. Ask me if you want to know more.

“Some say that he is the only man in history to buy a DFS sofa when there wasn’t a sale on, and that his favourite boxing venue is Munich airport. All we know is he’s called the Stig.”

“Some say that if you hold him in the wrong way he doesn’t work properly, and that just very recently he developed an irrational hatred of Rubens Barrichello. All we know is he’s called the Stig.”

Bearing with one another and, if one has a complaint against another, forgiving each other; as the Lord has forgiven you, so you also must forgive. -Colossians 3:13

#15 HeavensChampion

HeavensChampion

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 302 posts

Posted 20 September 2015 - 08:05 PM

Hmmm.... maybe they were a fictional equivalent to the Bolsheviks. You know, from the Russian Revolution.

#16 HeavensChampion

HeavensChampion

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 302 posts

Posted 21 September 2015 - 02:14 AM

Yeah a good chunk of everything is being kept locked up for now.   Can't go giving away Sea3ons plot or what we plan on doing with it. 

Well, that would ruin the surprise, wouldn't it.

#17 coolbreeze88

coolbreeze88

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 20 posts

Posted 28 April 2016 - 11:55 AM

So, in Sea3on, the Great War was between Sally's kingdom and a faction called the War Claws. Just who exactly are they?

What heresy is this!!!? I was really expecting the season 3 comic to tie SatAM with the mainline archie/sega continuity.. guess its yet another entirely different universe for the writers convenience so they didn't have to do their homework.

heavens has a point. the warclaws came out of nowhere. although I do know exactly who gave them the tech.

#18 RedAuthar

RedAuthar

The Spambot Killer.

• Admins
  • 38,575 posts

Posted 29 April 2016 - 07:39 PM

Again, WarClaws are a rough topic to cover as its all spoiler info.

#19 Ishapar

Ishapar

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 569 posts

Posted 30 April 2016 - 02:38 PM

No need to spoil the comic, Mates.

Why not have some fun with it?  I guess the Warclaws are the opponents King Acorn and Mobotropolis fought in the Great War: the same one Robotnik was given credit for helping Acorn win.  They appear to be a mix of wolves and hyeanas and they do not seem to have the same technology as Mobotropolis.  Here are some observations from chapter 5 of the Sea3on comic:

1. Since they are animals and not alien like, I am assuming that the Warclaws are also beings that live on Mobius.  It questions whether King Acorn rules over all of Mobius or just a section of the planet:  if he rules all of Mobius, than the Warclaws could be an uprising of the King or a revolution to reform something about King Acorn's reign; if he only rules Mobotropolis and sections around it, then the Warclaws could be an invading force from another Mobian kingdom that either wants to conquer Mobotropolis or destroy something about it.  Take your pick.

2. The comic states that the characters thought the Warclaws were less advanced in technology than Mobotropolis as it was a surprise the Warclaws had emps to deactivate the Swatbots.  This may give lead that the Warclaws may have been part of Acorn's kingdom as revolutionaries tend to be at a disadvantage to the resources and technology their opponents have access.

3.  Nicole noticed the link between the Warclaws and Robotnik.  Robotnik was helping them specifically to gain access to the book:  was that just a one-time scenario?  Did Robotnik have continual contact with the Warclaws, or was it just a deal to get a hand on the book?  Could it be possible that Robotnik was the cause of the Warclaws as it was the Great War that put him in good services with the king?  If Robotnik was responibile for the creation of the Darkclaws (or maybe the war), then he was planning his conquest of Mobius even before his rise to power in Mobotropolis which then brings up his tie to Naugus:  did the incident with the Void and Naugus happen before, during, or after the war?

That's all for now:  boy, this could really generate ideas for a spinoff to the series!

Before honor comes humility.

The Most High God created this world we live in, and He created man in His image for Himself.  Whether we like it or not doesn't change the truth nor does it change the consequences.

gallery 51493 212 294091

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users