Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  ZealousFoX : (21 March 2019 - 09:17 PM)

Hello, been a long while.

@  Ishapar : (21 March 2019 - 05:42 PM)

I guess people are complaining about the site being dead. Can't help too much since I no longer have a computer, but I will check up with y'all here and there.

@  Wulfsbane : (20 March 2019 - 08:48 AM)

Both really, though she added more to the latter one over the past weekend

@  Shadow : (20 March 2019 - 08:22 AM)

You mean with the Hermione was black all along, or the Dumbledore was secretly gay?

@  Wulfsbane : (19 March 2019 - 08:14 PM)

I am absoultely convinced JK Rowling is trying hard to stay relevant.

@  furrykef : (17 March 2019 - 02:30 PM)

I mostly just check in to validate new users and to zap spambots. Obviously, we get far, far more spambots.

@  randomizer : (17 March 2019 - 12:08 AM)

I pop in every couple of days but I don't really have much to say so I mostly just lurk.

@  wildfire : (15 March 2019 - 11:33 PM)

Not looking for anything particular here, but since we got people checking daily, I thought I'd point out that I posted a new topic in SatAM Chat. Show a guy some love and check it out.

@  wildfire : (15 March 2019 - 10:56 PM)

bout the same for me too. I honestly don't remember at this point.

@  Shadow : (14 March 2019 - 01:50 PM)

I been here since I was 14 years old.

@  John Roberts : (14 March 2019 - 12:39 AM)

I lurk, too. Sometimes. Maybe us seniors should just meet up at a retirement village.

@  John Roberts : (14 March 2019 - 12:38 AM)

Hiho Wildfire!

@  wildfire : (13 March 2019 - 10:39 PM)

It doesn't help that everything i post on dies. But seriously, I do try and poke my head in from time to time. FUS was family to me for several years. I doubt I'll ever truly leave.

@  Shadow : (11 March 2019 - 04:43 PM)

I did mention before on the idea of a monthly podcast channel.

@  ShenFNWoo : (11 March 2019 - 06:06 AM)

Yeah, it's that kind of thinking that keeps this place dead, mang :\

@  wildfire : (10 March 2019 - 07:42 PM)

I still pop in from time to time. I'm like a professional lurker. As a senior member I think its fair to say I've earned that right. ;) Miss you guys.

@  ShenFNWoo : (10 March 2019 - 07:18 AM)

Rereading that, a lot of that came out completely wrong. But then again, it is a shoutbox, I don't know what the max word count is on the thing.

@  ShenFNWoo : (09 March 2019 - 07:25 AM)

As I've said many times before... IF the problem is that they themselves can't do it, then the guys running this place could possibly outsource in some form or fashion to people with more time to help work on this comic here. There's clearly people willing to pay for it, and even crowdfunding might be an option.

@  ShenFNWoo : (09 March 2019 - 07:23 AM)

There's really nothing stopping us. All we have to do is want to do this stuff.

Dr. Phil once said bored people are boring. Why a clinical psychologist who admits that most of the problem is of a functional nature within a patient's brain would believe this, I don't know, but there IS truth to that. Those who can't find something to try to work with to have or make a good time are usually just devoid of character themselves.

@  ShenFNWoo : (09 March 2019 - 07:21 AM)

I have a friend that's working on our game concept ideas who has major depression and horrible anxiety, 3 kids and a horrible job that takes up most of his day. He constantly gets on some of our team member's cases (even mine) about how there's 24 hours a day, and how Schwartzenegger's motivational speech can do wonders for us.

Photo

Film Q & A

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 chief

chief

An7imatt3r was here =p

• Admins
  • 7,193 posts

Posted 19 January 2011 - 11:06 PM

So one of the things we (Eddie included) want to do is a little Q&A for the fans. So if you have any questions for the film, about anything regarding the film.. Ask them in here.

We will probably end up doing a few sessions of these from now till the time of the release, plus perhaps one after. How this will work is you guys ask your question, within a week or so after we have a decent share of good questions (Not every question will be answered do to reasons regarding the film and so on) I will send the lot of questions to Eddie who will answer them in another video entry.

So ask away!

#2 saber16

saber16

Sea3on Artist

• Sea3on Artist
  • 609 posts

Posted 19 January 2011 - 11:28 PM

One question is about Robotnik... what design do you have for him? Like will he be based off of SatAM, the earliest games, the Adventure series? Or do you guys have a completely different design in mind?

My next question is about Sonic's voice. I's been mentioned you guys had Jaleel White give two different takes on the character, a light hearted one and a mature one. Do you plan to release the unused voice samples at some point in time?

Posted Image

#3 Gojira007

Gojira007

Fellow FUSer

• Sea3on Writer
  • 1,787 posts

Posted 19 January 2011 - 11:46 PM

We know for a fact that Sonic and Robotnik will be appearing in the film. What other characters, if any, can we expect to encounter? And if there is a larger supporting cast, will you draw from the various continuities of the franchise, or stick to the game characters for consistency's sake?
"These hands of ours are BURNING RED! Their loud cry tells us..."
"To grasp happiness!"
"ERUPTING GOD FINGER!!! SEKI..."
"HA!"
"LOVE LOVE TENKYOKEN!!!"
-Domon Kasshu and Rain Mikamura, G-Gundam

#4 henryiii

henryiii

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 211 posts

Posted 19 January 2011 - 11:53 PM

Adding onto Gojira's question. What can we expect the size of the cast going too be?

And in term's of music. How much are you drawing from the games and how much is going to be original?

#5 furrykef

furrykef

Fellow FUSer

• Tech Guy
  • 4,468 posts

Posted 20 January 2011 - 12:14 AM

Why isn't my cookie jar full?

#6 masterblaster

masterblaster

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 142 posts

Posted 20 January 2011 - 05:44 AM

Hearing that SATAM elements are being used in the movie, do any SATAM central "characters" make any appearances in the movie? Main characters or cameos?

Basically what Gojira007 said.

#7 hedgehogfan162

hedgehogfan162

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 21 posts

Posted 20 January 2011 - 03:45 PM

basicly waht everyone else said will we see any of the sonic satam cast in the movie? is it possible or safe to assume that we will see sally, bunnie, antione, rotor and to this point i haven't seen any confirmination that tails will be in the movie. so just what is the extent of the characters. are they from the games and sonic x or are they from the older tv shows like satam?
soo many boxes so little time

#8 Shadow

Shadow

Fellow FUSer

• Sonic Corner Moderator
  • 4,064 posts

Posted 20 January 2011 - 03:58 PM

since I heard Sonic refer to Robotnik as 'Eggman', its safe to say that it will be the Eggman design featured in your movie. Why not the SatAM Robotnik?

#9 DLTN

DLTN

Rating : Awesome!!!

• Fellow FUSer
  • 300 posts

Posted 20 January 2011 - 04:01 PM

I'm wondering about the length. I'm expecting the 30 minute mark but we'll see.
It would be nice to at least see cameos of the SatAM guys, but I wonder how Robotnik/Eggman will turn out.

#10 LaserX5

LaserX5

Sonic Satam Purist

• Fellow FUSer
  • 1,188 posts

Posted 20 January 2011 - 04:03 PM

This is probably will not happen, but I am curious anyway.

Outside of money, would the members on this site be allowed to contribute to this fim's production?
Posted Image

#11 chief

chief

An7imatt3r was here =p

• Admins
  • 7,193 posts

Posted 20 January 2011 - 04:43 PM

QUOTE (LaserX5 @ Jan 20 2011, 04:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This is probably will not happen, but I am curious anyway.

Outside of money, would the members on this site be allowed to contribute to this fim's production?

I can tell you right now that this is Eddie Lebron's film, not Kuta's. There is already a decent trailer we have seen, Jaleel White has already recorded his lines, as well as we know actors are already hired, location is already planned, as well as tickets are bought to go to said location. Filming is set to start in February. Go here http://sonicfanfilm.com/ for information on how to help out. But the best thing you can do besides donate is to just comment and critique the stuff that gets released as it gets released.

#12 TheKKM

TheKKM

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 January 2011 - 11:10 AM

QUOTE (Shadow @ Jan 20 2011, 11:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
since I heard Sonic refer to Robotnik as 'Eggman', its safe to say that it will be the Eggman design featured in your movie. Why not the SatAM Robotnik?

He stated on Sonic Retro the film is 80% Games, 20% other continuities. So, I'm guessing when different designs for a character exist, he will go with the current game one.

Anyways, Eddie, I'm addressing you here because this sounds like it will be more of a direct confrontation with you (not that you didn't answer back at Retro, mind.)

You've pretty much confirmed we can expect SatAM elements. Then, you affiliated with FUS. As someone who was awaiting some Fleetway representation, am I to be worried?

#13 John Roberts

John Roberts

It's a nativity scene, except nobody here is wise

• Admins
  • 7,062,997 posts

Posted 31 January 2011 - 02:22 AM

The first Q and A/Interview will be compiled together by end of play tomorrow (my time) and submitted to Eddie and Co - if anyone has more questions they would like to add this is your chance to do so now or forever hold your peace.

9:06

#14 DerekHedgehog87

DerekHedgehog87

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 131 posts

Posted 28 February 2011 - 11:49 AM

I know the Q&A is over but I do have a few questions for Eddie:

1.) Will Sonic's theme be the Title screen from Sonic 1 & 2 (most likely be orchestrated)?

2.) If there is a sequel & his budget is more than that of this fan film, (aside from Robotnik & probably Tails) would he include at least a few characters from the comics & cartoons? (I've heard several fans wanting Eddie to put in Sally & to me it would be interesting to see)

3.) Will we see Metal Sonic in the fan film, either as a cameo, or mentioned either by name or in any way?
Don't you ever mess with the hedgehog.

#15 leenaz12

leenaz12

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 18 posts

Posted 11 June 2011 - 01:43 AM

Adding onto Gojira's question

#16 ziesha

ziesha

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 6 posts

Posted 27 July 2011 - 01:54 AM

hey that is a great thread about Movies , really useful !

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users