Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Wulfsbane : (05 October 2019 - 11:05 PM)

Well the player base went up exponentially since the switch.

@  wildfire : (05 October 2019 - 08:39 PM)

Probably to help Bungie now that Activision's money isn't backing them.

@  Wulfsbane : (03 October 2019 - 06:33 AM)

Destiny made the move to Steam.

@  Wulfsbane : (09 September 2019 - 10:12 AM)

We'll probably see Tracer soon

@  Shadow : (06 September 2019 - 10:48 PM)

I'd rather see Mai in Smash

@  Wulfsbane : (06 September 2019 - 09:05 AM)

I'm more surprised about the Fatal Fury character.

@  Wulfsbane : (06 September 2019 - 08:00 AM)

Really wasn't keen on the idea of Sans being playable, but I guess he's in the same vein as Ness/Lucas

@  Wulfsbane : (06 September 2019 - 08:00 AM)

I think it works.

@  GamemasterAn... : (05 September 2019 - 06:53 AM)

So...Sans is a Mii Gunner costume for Smash. Comments?

@  Wulfsbane : (31 August 2019 - 08:00 PM)

Alright, AEW's All Out was pretty freaking good.

@  Wulfsbane : (20 August 2019 - 06:22 AM)

The Knux will Layeth the Smacketh Down all over your Candy Ass!

@  GamemasterAn... : (20 August 2019 - 05:59 AM)

"Finally, the Knux...HAS COME BACK...to Angel Island!"

@  Wulfsbane : (19 August 2019 - 07:26 PM)

Strangely I can see it.

@  Shadow : (18 August 2019 - 10:39 PM)

Imagine Dwayne Johnson voicing Knuckles...

@  Wulfsbane : (17 August 2019 - 02:31 PM)

The Rock has come back? XP

@  chief : (17 August 2019 - 02:26 PM)

http://www.sonicsatam.com/sea3on/ finally...

@  Wulfsbane : (17 August 2019 - 07:40 AM)

Good to hear.

@  chief : (13 August 2019 - 07:27 PM)

We are in talk with background artists actually...

@  Shadow : (13 August 2019 - 12:54 AM)

some traditional cel painted backgrounds would be lovely.

@  Shadow : (13 August 2019 - 12:54 AM)

Is their any plans on what might be added if the budget reaches a certain quota?

Photo

F3: Final Voice auditions

• Please log in to reply
54 replies to this topic

#1 John Roberts

John Roberts

It's a nativity scene, except nobody here is wise

• Admins
  • 7,063,003 posts

Posted 26 April 2008 - 02:22 AM

So here we are. :] If you auditioned for a role, this is for you. Scroll down to where your character(s) appears to find your final auditioning scene. This is where it will all count, time to show just what you guys got - especially for those who are going for the same roles.

If you previously auditioned for more than one character, and they just so happen to be in the same scene, that means you read all lines of dialogue from the scene for your characters. Each line needs to be recorded and saved to a single file with at least 2-3 attempts for each to try different ranges (so that's "I know, Bunnie, I know. I can hear what’s coming." spoken twice on the same file. This is going to be complicated enough to swift through the many recordings, so please, no multitple files for the one line - unless you want to see a grown man cry.

Also for ease (for me!) each scene will have a title, with each line of dialogue numbered. So if you auditioned for Bunnie, and your dialogue number is '3', please save the file as (Yourname)_Bunnie_03.mp3

And yes, keep everything as MP3.

(I kinda stole one of your Robotnik lines in this Jimmy. You love me though, so it's cool, right? )

INT. ROBOTROPALIS - A SWATBOT FACTORY - NIGHT

Characters:
Bunnie - Msfire, SAA
Sally - MsFire, SAA, Kaye
Nicole - MsFire, SAA

Sally and Bunnie have entered a newly built swatbot factory. Uncle Chuck tipped them off to something ‘new’ being created in here. He did not have any specifics. Sally has been spending the last few minutes attempting to access the computers within the room while Bunnie keeps watch.

Metallic sounds echo through the enormous room - like heavy footsteps approaching.

CLANG! CLANG!

01 BUNNIE
I have a real bad feelin’ ‘bout this. If we’all don’t git goin’ real soon, Sally-girl, ah don’t think we’ll be leavin’ at all.

02 SALLY
I know, Bunnie, I know. I can hear what’s coming.

03 BUNNIE
Ah’m glad that you can, sugah, than you’ll also know what it IS that’s comin’. We’ve dawdled heah long enough, Sally-girl. Face it, this mission is a bust.

04 SALLY
No, there’s still time, Bunnie. We can’t abort now, not when I’m already so close to accessing this-.”

05 BUNNIE
Th’ only thing ‘close’ is that dang swat-bot we can hear. And we both know that there’s never jest one of ‘em. What possible difference will it make if we blow up this heah factory just so we can git captured in the process!

06 BUNNIE
(sympathetically) Ah’m sorry, Sally-girl, ah don’t mean to yell. But what good will come out of this if w’all stay heah any longah?

Sally’s handheld computer, Nicole, beeps.

07 NICOLE
Sally. Sally, the encryption has been broken. The file can be viewed.

08 SALLY
Alright, well what is it?

09 NICOLE
It appears to be . . . nothing more than a check list for swat-bot material in this facility.

10 SALLY
What? That’s it?!

CLANG! CLANG! CLANG! CLANG!

11 SALLY
Nicole, are your readings picking up any swat-bot activity in our general location?

12 NICOLE
Yes, several. As close as two metres of your position.

13 BUNNIE
(Panicked)Several?! Where the hoo-ha are they?

14 NICOLE
Sally? There’s something on this check list that differs from previous swat-bot parts lists I have downloaded.

A pause as Sally waits for her computer to continue.

15 SALLY
(Insisting)Well, what is it, Nicole?

16 NICOLE
After cross checking this list to others I have stored to my hard drive, there appears to be only one difference. The swat-bots of this facility are all to be equipped with Gravitational hardware.

17 SALLY
What? You mean something similar to what Rotor had made for Sonic’s sneakers?

18 NICOLE
It would appear that way, Sally. According to these schematics, this very hardware would indeed give the swat-bots the same ability to that of what Sonic’s shoes would allow. It is, after all, the same technology that Rotor stole from Robotnk.”

Sally slowly raises her gaze to the massively high ceilings

19 SALLY
(Softly)Then that means. . .the swat-bots. . .

20 NICOLE
Warning, Sally! I am detecting a high energy source powering up!

21 SALLY
(Still softly - in disbelief)Bunnie...

22 SALLY
(Shouts) Bunnie, run!!
----------------------------------end scene--------------------------------------------------------

INT. ROBOTROPILAS - COMMAND TOWER

CHARACTERS:
Robotnik - Jimmy, Zacharus
Snively - Jimmy, Zacharus
Tails - MsFire, LightingSpeeDevil
Antoine - Roberts

Tails had ran off into Robotropilas on his own. Antoine, whom Princess Sally had ordered to keep Tails 'Out of trouble while we investigate this report from Uncle Chuck about Tails' mother. We won't tell him until we can verify what this means', was left with no choice but to chase after him. They're eventually both captured (of course).

Robotnik approaches them while his swatbots hold them captive.

23 ROBOTNIK
(Cool, methodically)What have we here, Snively?

24 SNIVELY
Trespassers, sir. They were found attempting to sneak past one of our - your swatbot outposts, sir.

25 ANTOINE
Trespassers? No - no we were just to be -

26 ROBOTNIK
Intruders.

27 ANTOINE
(Whimpers and eeps)

28 ROBOTNIK
My unfeigned apologies for keeping you both waiting, I had other matters that needed my immediate attention.

Robotnik turns his attention to Tails

29 ROBOTNIK
Tell me, dear boy, has the Princess became that desperate that she now sends children to do her fighting?

30 TAILS
(In fear, but a hint of toughness)I'm not a child! And-and Aunt Sally is already here and they'll kick your butt!

31 ANTOINE
Tails! Do not be being so foolish to-

Robotnik roars at this

32 ROBOTNIK
Snively! If the Princess is already here why do I not already know about it?!

32 SNIVELY
(Squeals) Th-the monitors have not picked up an-any other intruders, sir! If Princess Sally is here she - she has-

33 ROBOTNIK
And if the Princess is here the hedgehog is here! I will count to three, Snively, just three, and I had better see the hedgehog on screen before I am halfway through saying one!

34 SNIVELY
(More squeals) Y-yes, sir.

35 ROBOTNIK
Congratulations, dear boy. You have been upgraded to bait.

His eyes glowed brightly at Antoine. He squeals

36 ROBOTNIK
I only need one, however. Swatbots! Take this one to the Roboticizer immediately.

37 ANTOINE
Roboticizer?!

The swatbot does as it's told and proceeds to leave the room with Antoine kicking and screaming as only Antoine can.

38 ANTOINE
Bait! I like bait!

39 TAILS
Antoine!

40 TAILS
(sadly)I want my mum...

41 ROBOTNIK
(Enjoying watching Tails start to cry)Oh yes, yes you'll make excellent bait for the Hedgehog.

42 SNIVELY
Sir. Sir, I found them.

----------------------------------end scene--------------------------------------------------------

EXT. KNOTHOLE VILLAGE - DAY

CHARACTERS
Sonic - LightingSpeeDevil
Rotor - Jimmy, Hazy

Sonic wakes up in his bed with Rotor standing over him. The trip to Robotropilas all but a blur to his throbbing and concussed head. Rotor explains what happened and how he had to literally carry Sonic out of there.

43 SONIC
Mondo cool, Rote. Next time? I might just sleep in and leave the heroing to you. Save me bumping the ol hedgehog's head and waking up to your fish breath.

44 ROTOR
(Laughs nervously) Next time? There's going to be a next time? I prefer my heroing at much less grander scale. Besides, I-I nearly got us both killed more times than I'm about to not tell you about while you were out of it.

45 SONIC
You came through in the end, Rote. That's what counts.

Sonic relaxes back in bed, but opens his eyes in a double take.

46 SONIC
Wait. What? Just how many times are we talking here?

47 ROTOR
Uhhh... nevermind. (quitely) And I did drop you, one or twice, too.

48 SONIC
So this second lump on my head was yo-

49 ROTOR
(mock seriously)And when we were cornered by the swatbots it was much easier for me to just swing you around by the feet to attack them.

50 SONIC
Huh?!

51 ROTOR
Not quite the same as a Sonic spin. But-but you'd be surprised at the damage it done.

52 SONIC
(Rubbing his head and groaning in pain, realizing Rotor's jest) Oh believe me the surprise isn't that surprising.

9:06

#2 Jim Doe

Jim Doe

Just Some Guy

• F3 Staff
  • 335 posts

Posted 26 April 2008 - 08:36 AM

QUOTE ("John Roberts":16utm1ee)
unless you want to see a grown man cry.

Will you be crying, too, or will it just be this hypothetical grown man?

(I kinda stole one of your Robotnik lines in this Jimmy. You love me though, so it's cool, right? )

NO LESBIAN KISS FOR YOU

Until I get my royalty fee, at least.

PS, I will be recording and sending my lines in tomorrow.
Cheers!

• GUESTS

Posted 26 April 2008 - 09:32 AM

Hooray for finals, the pressure is on!

I'll be recording and submitting my auditions when I can get settled today.

#4 Guest_SAA_*

Guest_SAA_*
  • GUESTS

Posted 26 April 2008 - 09:43 AM

I will as soon as I get to school....then its ALL ON!

#5 Morgan

Morgan

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 3,509 posts

Posted 26 April 2008 - 11:45 AM

Awesome. I shall get it recorded today, or tomorrow, or in the next few days but definitely soon.

QUOTE ("John Roberts":jr6ts0td)
grown man cry.

SWEET CHERRY PIEEEEE YEAH! *guitar solo*

#6 Jim Doe

Jim Doe

Just Some Guy

• F3 Staff
  • 335 posts

Posted 27 April 2008 - 07:47 AM

I got the first final auditions in!

That means I win!
Cheers!

#7 Guest_SAA_*

Guest_SAA_*
  • GUESTS

Posted 27 April 2008 - 09:34 AM

Your rotor was Amazing. I put all the lines to played one after the other and without even looking I could tell that rotor was speaking. I could see him do it. WOW. I will get mine soon, well, as soon as I get back to school and can use my mac.

#8 Morgan

Morgan

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 3,509 posts

Posted 27 April 2008 - 08:47 PM

All right guys, here is mine: http://www.sendspace.com/file/e9efk3

I really had way too much fun doing these today. Especially talking to myself pretty much with Sally, Bunnie, and Nicole. happy.gif I hope you won't hate me for putting them all together like that, John, but your instructions are confoosing =)

I also had four other shots at the same scene with Sally, Bunnie, and Nicole if you need more examples of emotional/situational ranges from me.

I even went as far as doing a few lines from Devil May Cry 3 and 4 today. xD Enjoy, guys!

#9 chief

chief

An7imatt3r was here =p

• Admins
  • 7,244 posts

Posted 27 April 2008 - 10:58 PM

I'll be honest with you Lena.. Sorry I couldnt liston to it earlyer on irc before chat died but... I LOVE IT

#10 John Roberts

John Roberts

• Admins
  • 7,063,003 posts

Posted 28 April 2008 - 01:29 AM

Jimmy: Fuck yeah, your Rotor's kicking arse mate. *Thumbs up* And your snively is a vast improvement over your first auditions, and those squeals just sell the deal. You kinda lost Robotnik's voice a bit there with the yelling parts, but otherwise fairly strong.

Msfire: Your Sally was a pleasure to listen, Lena. :] As was your Nicole with how you changed mannerism, and with a bit of altering the voice a touch in the final edit I think it could work quite well together. Bunnie is a tricky character to capture I'm beginning to see; the southern accent seems to come out too strong for her character - the Bunnie cuteness is there though! Tails? You certainly got the young tone working for you pretty good.

Really, both of you delivered a very strong performance. Thank you for such professionalism. :]

This is working out better than I hoped and it's only been the first two auditions!

#11 Guest_SAA_*

Guest_SAA_*
  • GUESTS

Posted 28 April 2008 - 03:56 AM

MsFire: that is one touch act to fallow. I must say that though your voice was not sounding like Sally, you made it sound so awesome that it did not need to sound like her. You totally held your own. And Nicole was so cool. How did you get your voice to sound so flat for her? She really does sound good. I will still get mine in, but it seems that you might win. Wow....

#12 John Roberts

John Roberts

• Admins
  • 7,063,003 posts

Posted 28 April 2008 - 03:33 PM

Don't be disheartened, SAA. You wouldn't be in this if you weren't equally as good. :] Give it your best.

• GUESTS

Posted 28 April 2008 - 06:41 PM

Oh, hey... look what I found.

Hope it's a winner

#14 John Roberts

John Roberts

• Admins
  • 7,063,003 posts

Posted 29 April 2008 - 12:00 AM

Nuh. That sucked.

Next!

You VA's are making it hard for me (or us depending on anyone else actually wanting to help me) to choose the roles here. Good reading Hazy.:] You feel just at home speaking Rotor, and as with Jimmy you are both getting a unique mannerism for the Walrus that I think works just fine.

#15 chief

chief

An7imatt3r was here =p

• Admins
  • 7,244 posts

Posted 29 April 2008 - 12:19 AM

Atleast the bright side is we only need to piss one of you off when we let you down... So I'll give you Johns address so you can hunt him down and not me

#16 Guest_SAA_*

Guest_SAA_*
  • GUESTS

Posted 29 April 2008 - 07:55 AM

Here is all of Sally's line in order. Hope do ok. I don't fancy them do any better...but.who knows.
http://www.sendspace.com/file/0egazo

#17 LightingSpeeDevil

LightingSpeeDevil

Fellow FUSer

• F3 Staff
  • 18 posts

Posted 29 April 2008 - 06:58 PM

http://www.satamsonic.com/fileshare/dow ... itions.zip

HA! And Here they are. All third tries on the Tails lines are showing what happens when I use the pitch setting and turn it up!......I think Sonic line 43 sounds like Rocky Balaboa ............Anyway, please enjoy, I belive this may be my best try yet!

P.S.: Thanks for the FUS file upload Rocky it was a big help, RapidShare is about as fun to use as elephant crap.

#18 Morgan

Morgan

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 3,509 posts

Posted 30 April 2008 - 06:15 PM

QUOTE ("LightingSpeeDevil":13pyt7a8)
http://www.satamsoni...20Auditions.zip

HA! And Here they are. All third tries on the Tails lines are showing what happens when I use the pitch setting and turn it up!......I think Sonic line 43 sounds like Rocky Balaboa ............Anyway, please enjoy, I belive this may be my best try yet!

P.S.: Thanks for the FUS file upload Rocky it was a big help, RapidShare is about as fun to use as elephant crap.

I want to hear your audition... But I don't have javascript.

#19 LightingSpeeDevil

LightingSpeeDevil

Fellow FUSer

• F3 Staff
  • 18 posts

Posted 30 April 2008 - 06:40 PM

QUOTE ("MsFire":6l3ky42x)

Sorry to hear that, if I were to put up the RapidShare link to the audition too would it help, cause I will.

P.S.: I really liked your audition, you fit both Bunnie and Sally grrrrrrrrrrrrreat!

#20 Morgan

Morgan

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 3,509 posts

Posted 30 April 2008 - 06:58 PM

QUOTE ("LightingSpeeDevil":1taxa8xs)
QUOTE ("MsFire":1taxa8xs)

Sorry to hear that, if I were to put up the RapidShare link to the audition too would it help, cause I will.

P.S.: I really liked your audition, you fit both Bunnie and Sally grrrrrrrrrrrrreat!

Danke, sugar. You're not a bad Sonic either.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users