Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Shadow : (24 March 2020 - 06:31 PM)

I'm still waiting to see if my attempts to sign up for EI have gone through or not. Phone lines are impossible to get through.

@  furrykef : (23 March 2020 - 05:58 PM)

There's talk that they may have found a cure for the virus. Here's hoping.

@  A Fox in a D... : (22 March 2020 - 07:27 PM)

Yeah, our D&D sessions and just going out for drinks at local breweries is basically gone right now. We're thinking of doing remote sessions but it's still not the same.

@  Wulfsbane : (22 March 2020 - 03:28 PM)

It just sucks cause my friends and I can't do our usual weekend stuff cause most of the restaurants we go to are closed or takeout only

@  furrykef : (22 March 2020 - 11:20 AM)

I know exactly how you feel.

@  A Fox in a D... : (22 March 2020 - 10:41 AM)

Yeah, there's a part of me that, as an introvert, should be totally OK with the concept of staying home. But there's also a huge part of me that is incredibly unnerved by the concept of having the choice taken away. Before, it felt like something I wanted to do, but now it just feels lonely and sad.

@  A Fox in a D... : (22 March 2020 - 10:38 AM)

Ah, no worries. Thanks for clarifying. <3

@  Wulfsbane : (22 March 2020 - 05:31 AM)

I absolutely recognize that this is going to have a change in how we do things, for better or for worse. There's going to be some positive changes out of this and some negative changes as well. I get this is something we haven't seen in 100 years.

If I came off as insensitive, I should apologize and explained what I meant a bit more.

@  Wulfsbane : (22 March 2020 - 05:23 AM)

You misunderstand. My daily life consists of me going to work and going home. When I order food out I usually get take out anyways. See I work 2nd shift so my options of what I can/can't do is limited by time anyways and hasn't effected me as much, the only real thing being I can't sit down at the diner when I get out at 11pm-12am on a Friday night. So when I say I'm not changing much of my daily life it's because my routine is at a point where my interactions with people, in person, are limited to begin with

@  A Fox in a D... : (20 March 2020 - 11:01 AM)

Regardless of how you feel Covid affects you personally, there's an absolute change this puts on everyone globally, especially small businesses and at-risk people. It will influence how we look at the media landscape, how we deliver entertainment and services, and workplace practices going forward, some long term, some short, some good and some bad. These sort of pandemics don't come around with zero wake, and we've already seen that and are seeing it right now. If you don't think anything is different, then you aren't looking hard enough.

@  A Fox in a D... : (20 March 2020 - 10:09 AM)

No, Covid is it's already costing businesses and lives, and it's made life difficult for just about everyone I know, particularly in my industry where we've having to scramble to ship games from home. What you're doing is unwise and irresponsible, and you're not the only person in existence, so you can keep your "not really".

@  Wulfsbane : (19 March 2020 - 08:57 PM)

Not really. I'm still going about it as if nothing's different

@  GetCrazyWith... : (18 March 2020 - 06:48 PM)

Covid is going to screw up all our lives

@  RedAuthar : (17 March 2020 - 09:43 PM)

I know your pain Ben, I know your pain...

@  Shadow : (16 March 2020 - 08:13 PM)

Lucky you.

@  Wulfsbane : (16 March 2020 - 05:16 AM)

I still gotta work

@  A Fox in a D... : (16 March 2020 - 12:03 AM)

It's only boring if you make it so. I'm stuffing my quarantine with as much art as I can muster.

@  furrykef : (13 March 2020 - 07:16 AM)

Stupid COVID-19 got chess club canceled. I guess I should prepare myself for a particularly boring next few months.

@  furrykef : (24 February 2020 - 08:05 PM)

Don't post videos in the Shoutbox.

@  bwrosas : (23 February 2020 - 10:06 PM)

Photo

bwrosas youtube videos

SatAM Sally Acorn Sonic The Hedgehog Antoine Love Triangle Ben Hurst Comic books Archie IDW

• Please log in to reply
222 replies to this topic

#41 furrykef

furrykef

Fellow FUSer

• Tech Guy
  • 4,514 posts

Posted 14 July 2011 - 03:15 PM

I just thought it would be interesting if Sally could wear something feminine like Bunnie does is all, something like a blouse and skirt.

That's crazy! Sally's outfit accentuates her personality in just the right ways. To-the-point, assertive, not masculine but not overtly feminine. It screams "I am not a silly frilly girly-girl" while at the same time not denying her feminine side.

You're right. Her Satam form is very kid friendly.

Her comic form on other hand... Well, that's another story.

Y'know, kids actually don't pay that much attention to stuff like boobs unless you tell them to. :P

#42 LaserX5

LaserX5

Sonic Satam Purist

• Fellow FUSer
  • 1,188 posts

Posted 14 July 2011 - 09:48 PM

That's crazy! Sally's outfit accentuates her personality in just the right ways. To-the-point, assertive, not masculine but not overtly feminine. It screams "I am not a silly frilly girly-girl" while at the same time not denying her feminine side.

I don't see how a vest and boots says all that about Sally, but if you think it does... Posted Image

Y'know, kids actually don't pay that much attention to stuff like boobs unless you tell them to. :P

Ok, you got me there.
Posted Image

#43 bwrosas

bwrosas

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 411 posts

Posted 21 August 2011 - 04:52 PM

New Theories on Sonic The Hedgehog #230 and #231

Sonic The Hedgehog # 231 = Robo Sally?

#44 bwrosas

bwrosas

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 411 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 08:59 AM

It's true. And here on camera I explain why.

Comments are Welcomed

#45 Speedy_25

Speedy_25

SatAM Vet. (knew the show since it first came out)

• Fellow FUSer
  • 694 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 09:19 AM

You're not the only Sally fan out there, I have been a Sally fan since day one, and I continue to be one from this day forward.

#46 LaserX5

LaserX5

Sonic Satam Purist

• Fellow FUSer
  • 1,188 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 08:39 PM

It'd be interesting to know how many Sally fans there are as part of the Sonic fanbase.
Posted Image

#47 Juice16

Juice16

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 62 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 10:16 PM

I agree with the statement that the outcome of the Genesis story arc will be make or break for Ian's career. I am a Sally fan and would be very unhappy if Ian decides to kill her off. But we'll just have to wait and see in the coming months I guess...

After viewing your video, I now have an urge to try and hunt down one of those Sally plush dolls. :icon_e_wink:

#48 LaserX5

LaserX5

Sonic Satam Purist

• Fellow FUSer
  • 1,188 posts

Posted 27 August 2011 - 12:10 PM

I agree with the statement that the outcome of the Genesis story arc will be make or break for Ian's career. I am a Sally fan and would be very unhappy if Ian decides to kill her off. But we'll just have to wait and see in the coming months I guess...

Even if Ian just had her roboticized with no way to reverse it, that too would another huge mistake on his part.
Posted Image

#49 bwrosas

bwrosas

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 411 posts

Posted 31 August 2011 - 10:36 PM

#50 bwrosas

bwrosas

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 411 posts

Posted 31 August 2011 - 10:43 PM

Topics discussed:

Genesis so far

What the outcome could be

Ian Flynn throwing a curveball at the end

and Much More

#51 bwrosas

bwrosas

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 411 posts

Posted 14 September 2011 - 03:43 PM

http://www.youtube.c...387CF676FD5A0A3

#52 Prime

Prime

Shuffle up the Wildcards! And deal 'em!

• Fellow FUSer
  • 532 posts

Posted 14 September 2011 - 05:10 PM

Look bwrosas, I don't mean to be a dick or anything, but can't you just, you know? Type out what you gotta say? I don't usually tend to watch youtube videos of people discussing/ranting/sucking up/whatever, especially ones which are 5 videos long and each video at the 10 minute mark.
'Star Wars' is my story, just like my house is my house. So if I wanna paint my house green, even if everyone else thinks it should be red, guess what? I'm gonna paint it Jar Jar! - George Lucas

"The Devil Inside is the new scam from director William Something Something. The movie stars actors and was edited on a computer. Somewhere. This movie is the latest film in a series of very low budget films designed to look like real movies! And be released in theaters to make a quick buck via a horribly off kilter budget to profit ratio that the general public seem to be stupidly unaware of! These films use to be called 'direct to video' but now they are called 'first run features'. These films then vanish from the theaters, like a rapist leaving the scene of a crime." - Mike Stoklasa of RedLetterMedia

#53 salamander

salamander

You can do whatever you want in life.

• Sea3on Consultant
  • 425 posts

Posted 14 September 2011 - 05:58 PM

I think it's the only way he can communicate. Why else would he have 25 hundred of these videos on his youtube channel.
Also most forum topics don't start with one guy talking by himself for an hour straight. Maybe take a hint, bw?

#54 LaserX5

LaserX5

Sonic Satam Purist

• Fellow FUSer
  • 1,188 posts

Posted 14 September 2011 - 09:30 PM

Look bwrosas, I don't mean to be a dick or anything, but can't you just, you know? Type out what you gotta say? I don't usually tend to watch youtube videos of people discussing/ranting/sucking up/whatever, especially ones which are 5 videos long and each video at the 10 minute mark.

While I do agree with this assessment, I think if he typed out everything that was on his mind, it would be pages and pages long.

Still, I think it could be abbreviated to the point where it's a good read.
Posted Image

#55 bwrosas

bwrosas

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 411 posts

Posted 15 September 2011 - 08:43 PM

Hey I do type, just doing vids are more fun and quicker ;)

#56 LaserX5

LaserX5

Sonic Satam Purist

• Fellow FUSer
  • 1,188 posts

Posted 16 September 2011 - 12:46 PM

Hey I do type, just doing vids are more fun and quicker ;)

Yea, I know.

But reading your thoughts in text would be alot simpler for us.

Not to mention it must take along time to make those videos and upload them YouTube.
Posted Image

#57 bwrosas

bwrosas

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 411 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 03:28 PM

Sonic Genesis of Summer 2011

In this three part self-interview, I talk about and answer questions of the summer that introduced us to "Sonic Genesis" Comments are Welcomed

#58 Prime

Prime

Shuffle up the Wildcards! And deal 'em!

• Fellow FUSer
  • 532 posts

Posted 24 September 2011 - 04:43 AM

Yep, because nothing screams 'self importance' then doing a 40 minute long self interview.
'Star Wars' is my story, just like my house is my house. So if I wanna paint my house green, even if everyone else thinks it should be red, guess what? I'm gonna paint it Jar Jar! - George Lucas

"The Devil Inside is the new scam from director William Something Something. The movie stars actors and was edited on a computer. Somewhere. This movie is the latest film in a series of very low budget films designed to look like real movies! And be released in theaters to make a quick buck via a horribly off kilter budget to profit ratio that the general public seem to be stupidly unaware of! These films use to be called 'direct to video' but now they are called 'first run features'. These films then vanish from the theaters, like a rapist leaving the scene of a crime." - Mike Stoklasa of RedLetterMedia

#59 bwrosas

bwrosas

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 411 posts

Posted 29 September 2011 - 08:56 PM

Or something like that question, and here I answer it.

Comments are Welcomed

#60 PuffinGrandeur

PuffinGrandeur

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 472 posts

Posted 29 September 2011 - 09:35 PM

All things considered, quite a while. Archie clearly likes him.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: SatAM, Sally Acorn, Sonic The Hedgehog, Antoine, Love Triangle, Ben Hurst, Comic books, Archie, IDW

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users