Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Shadow : (20 July 2019 - 02:32 AM)

It would also mean a great investment to capitalize on a untapped western market of american characters for american fans...that is, if SoJ would ever allow it.

@  Shadow : (20 July 2019 - 01:00 AM)

Because the Archie comics kept the SatAM cast current for so many years their are many fans that would be more than willing to pay good money for seeing them in some official capacity. If only their were a way to find out who to talk to and how to reach them.

@  Shadow : (20 July 2019 - 12:59 AM)

I been thinking. Who is the most key essential person in Sonic Team who is friendly to US fans? Whoever he is would be the key essential person to find and target to bring attention to our fanbase and that their is a market for it.

@  Wulfsbane : (19 July 2019 - 10:52 PM)

Pat does theater work in LA from time to time. She's mostly retired.

@  Shadow : (19 July 2019 - 12:02 PM)

Would a 4K transfer blu ray be possible to produce?

@  Quickster : (19 July 2019 - 12:20 AM)

Unless we were able to somehow contact Pat Allee.

@  furrykef : (18 July 2019 - 09:23 AM)

Possible it was mostly Pat Allee's script. Unfortunately there's no way to know who did what on each script.

@  Shadow : (16 July 2019 - 12:00 PM)

I remember when Ben Hurst came onto this site and we got to send him notes. My favorite episode was Sonic and Sally, since it was my first episode I ever saw. Unfortunately he did not remember working on that one, despite it being his script.

@  chief : (14 July 2019 - 07:41 PM)

Yeah I did get it. Came out nice. Kinda a neat read.

I do want to scan it but...I dont want to fold the paper. I might try just taking some high def pictures.

@  David The Lu... : (12 July 2019 - 08:50 PM)

Heck did you get it in the mail. More importantly, have you scanned it yet because things like that need to be scanned and preserved.

@  chief : (29 June 2019 - 12:03 PM)

http://www.sonicsatam.com/sea3on/

@  chief : (29 June 2019 - 11:06 AM)

Also just tossing this out there again...Sea3on has a Discord Chanel that I'm going to be adding some FUS rooms too. So come on and feel free to join up https://discord.gg/qQrqAvG

@  chief : (27 June 2019 - 07:29 PM)

Havent gotten it yet but....Still excited.

@  wildfire : (23 June 2019 - 03:30 PM)

That's not too much for something so good honestly. I would pay that if I had it.

@  chief : (23 June 2019 - 12:19 PM)

Yea...Pretty excited to get it. I mean...It apparently went from LA to Kentucky for some reason...But I'm sure it will arrive after its North American tour through the postal service.

@  Wulfsbane : (19 June 2019 - 07:51 AM)

If there's another one I'll try to get it

@  Sunnyfruit : (17 June 2019 - 09:07 AM)

Woah. I'd pay even more.

@  chief : (16 June 2019 - 02:49 PM)

I just spent way too much money for paper with words written on it

https://www.ebay.com...ordt=true&rt=nc

@  Wulfsbane : (15 June 2019 - 06:12 PM)

As long as it wasnt GSW or Lebron...

@  Shadow : (13 June 2019 - 09:34 PM)

The Raptors won the NBA!

Photo

The Hedgehogs Called Sonic Topic

Sonic SatAM Archie Sega STC Sonic X AoSTH Sonic Underground Manga OVA

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Mike Arcade

Mike Arcade

Running Wild

• Scribes of Mobius
  • 244 posts

Posted 30 January 2014 - 12:21 PM

Hello again everyone!

Recently this came to mind during a conversation, now this is PURELY speculation as there is no right answer, but who do you think is The Strongest Sonic?

Now when I mean Strongest, I mean that in many ways that you guys want to go with it, in terms of Power, Skill, Speed, and what that incarnation has dealt with that makes him The Strongest in you're eyes. Considering how many canons there are of Sonic I though this would be a fun topic to make, so before we get started here's the list of Sonics that we have seen over the years, if I've missed any or you think there is one that should be counted let me know. We are only going to use Offical Sonics Only, no Fan Series for obvious reasons (that and we'd be here forever).

Sega Sonic - The 1st and Main Sonic from The Games, The Blue Blur.

Manga Sonic/Nicky - Normally a Coward, when he wants to be strong Sonic Appears!

STC Sonic - The Hedgehog with An Attitude, a jerk with a Heart of Gold (No, Really).

AoSTH Sonic - The Cartoony Trickster with High Morals that follows the rules.

SatAM Sonic - The Wise-Cracking Knothole Freedom Fighter, The Fastest Thing Alive.

Archie Sonic - Well-Meaning Freedom Fighter, The Hero of Mobius.

SU Sonic - The Prince with a Guitar fighting for Freedom and Chili Dogs. His Mother will be found.

OVA Sonic - Land of The Sky's Resident Hero, Kind of a Jerk.

SX Sonic - The Enigmatic Speedster always fighting Eggman, usually a Quiet Loner.

With The Sonics listed let's get this started!!!

Seriously, HOW THE HELL did nobody know that Robotnik was evil!? I mean just look at those red, glowing, hellish eyes, oh yeah I can completely trust that guy with my life! *sarcasm*

#2 RedAuthar

RedAuthar

The Spambot Killer.

• Admins
  • 38,531 posts

Posted 30 January 2014 - 12:34 PM

Either X, AoStH, or OVA.  

AoStH cuz he's usually seen bending physics to his will due to his speed, even becoming the new St. Nick due to it.

OVA due to his ability to just speed plow through anything.

X for having apparently no upper limit.

Archie and SatAM both show Sonic being KOed for running into things.

SU relies more on his team to be OPed rather than the individual.

I never got far in STC so I dunno.

I never read the Manga so I dunno.  

#3 Mike Arcade

Mike Arcade

Running Wild

• Scribes of Mobius
  • 244 posts

Posted 31 January 2014 - 12:51 AM

So I was talking to Stranger and he suggested that I'd make The Strongest Sonic topic a bit broader, after thinking it over he's got a good point there, so same rules apply for those who want to talk about who the Strongest Sonic is, but now we can all point out the differences on which canon has so and so different, the way the characters are, locations, so on and so forth. Not only that but as an added bonus you guys can suggest which Fan Works can enter this discussion as well! So the fun will NEVER END. :velvet:

So with that said, here's the list of Offical Sonic Worlds that are up for disscusions, any fan series or other series that I might have missed make your suggestions, until then let's REALLY get this started!

Sega Sonic - The 1st World and home of The Sega Games, starring The Blue Blur himself. Needs no introductions. Definitely Earth, albeit different from ours.

Manga Sonic - The world of Nicky Hedgehog, when he wants to be strong Sonic Appears! With his family, friends, bully, and Eggman this is quite a unique world.

STC Sonic - The Mobius of The Hedgehog with An Attitude, a Jerk with a Heart of Gold (No, Really). An unusual Mobius unlike any other!

AoSTH Sonic - The Cartoony Mobius with a Trickster of a Hedgehog, follows the rules and has High Morals. The laws of physics do not apply, or sanity for that matter.

SatAM Sonic - The Mobius taken over by Robotnik, The Fastest Thing Alive and The Freedom Fighters do it to it! Quite popular around here, it's got a bit of a following.

Novel and Gamebook Sonic - Based off of The Novels by "Martin Adams" and Fantail's Adventure Gamebooks, there are many lost adventures within these books. Will their secrets ever be uncovered?

Archie Sonic -  Similar to SatAM, Home of The Hero of Mobius, he means well. Changed quite a bit recently. Pre and Post Super Genesis Wave Mobius' excepted.

SU Sonic - A Mobius with Sonic as a Prince with Two Siblings, they form a band to play music, fight Robotnik, and find their mother. Yes, she will be found.

OVA Sonic - The Land of The Sky is home to a certain Blue Hedgehog, The Land of Darkness is home to Eggman. Quite a strange world isn't it?

SX Sonic - Two Known Dimensions, One that has Earth, The Other has Sonic's Unnamed World. Similar to Sega Sonic's but very different in it's own right. Also home to EL GRAN GORDO!!!!!

SB Sonic - Sonic Boom! A New Adventure, A New Sonic, what awaits us in this world?

List of Fan Series Worlds, because that way the fun never ends.

Sea3on - A continuation of SatAM, after Robotnik's defeat it seemed that freedom was at hand, but the fight has only just begun. Also quite popular around here! http://sonicsatam.com/sea3on/

STC-O - A continuation of STC, with Chaos defeated Sonic exiled himself only to return with less of an egocentric attitude, the fight goes on as Old and New foes appear, updates irregularly and with the blessing of some of the creators of STC it's Unofficially Official. Highly recommended. http://www.stconline.co.uk/

Netraptor Sonicverse - A Series of Fanfictions that originally started with an adaption of S3&K, it then took on a life of it's own taking in other Canons from Sonic The Hedgehog such as SatAM, along with other game adaptions and unique twists to the series it's very popular. http://www.netraptor....php?seriesid=1

Sonic Sketchy - A twisted, cynical take on The Sonic Series. Sonic escapes from his creators home in order to be free and free the people from their unknowing enslavement, is their a happy ending to this story? Discontinued, not really talked about, and hard to find. Luckily you guys have me to thank for finding this story's website. Interesting. For Mature Audiences Only. http://www.angelfire.../sketchyseries/

Seriously, HOW THE HELL did nobody know that Robotnik was evil!? I mean just look at those red, glowing, hellish eyes, oh yeah I can completely trust that guy with my life! *sarcasm*

#4 RedAuthar

RedAuthar

The Spambot Killer.

• Admins
  • 38,531 posts

Posted 31 January 2014 - 01:16 AM

So I merged it upon request to make the two topics one...but they auto named back to the original.  Go figure.  Still working on what I can do to change the title.  

Problem solved.  Enjoy. 

#5 Hammer

Hammer

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 315 posts

Posted 31 January 2014 - 12:57 PM

Also home to EL GRAND GORDO!!!!! 

In fact, the name should have been "El gran gordo" No D.

#6 Mike Arcade

Mike Arcade

Running Wild

• Scribes of Mobius
  • 244 posts

Posted 31 January 2014 - 09:01 PM

Fixed that, sorry about that.

You know what, let me get this party started. I posted 4 popular fanworks of Sonic The Hedgehog alongside The Official Series for discussion, including the lost fanfiction Sonic Sketchy. Believe me finding that was NOT easy all those months ago but I was determined and that link is my result.

So where to start...I think I got one.

Why do you guys think that in The Western Series that Sonic's World was named The Planet Mobius? Do you think that it doesn't matter if it's Earth or Mobius and if so or not why?

Okay maybe that's not a good start but I'm trying here, Probably named after The Mobius Strip which is kinda like a loop on a Sonic Game. As for the whole planet name thing some people make a REALLY BIG DEAL about it but I never had a problem with it, I've never seen people fight for the name Planet Freedom that's for sure! You know Mobius is usually the canon world Sonic lives in, at least it outnumbers the Earths and Planet Freedoms throughout The Series. Speaking of home worlds has anyone wanted to know what Christmas Island is like in The Games? I sure as hell do, I mean Who IS Sonic The Hedgehog really? That's a rhetorical question, let's face it a man is made by his actions and through those actions he is Sonic, nothing more or less.

#7 Mike Arcade

Mike Arcade

Running Wild

• Scribes of Mobius
  • 244 posts

Posted 10 February 2014 - 11:23 PM

Update: Added Sonic Boom into the Mix, yeah it's too early but when the time comes then we can talk about the differences of Sonic Boom from the rest, if anyone is interested in that. Wow this topic is dead. -_-

ANYWAY like I've said before, super hyped for Sonic Boom, I'll post whatever complements I have for it on the Sonic Boom Topic as this topic is for every Offical and Fanmade Sonic Canon, anyone got suggestions just let me know.

Double Update: Added The Sonic Novels written by "Martin Adams", a pseudonym for 3 different authors. The Adventure Gamebooks are included and fused into the mix because despite the Different Publishers, 2 of The Gamebooks were written by one of the Martin Adams whose real name is James Wallis, thus that's good enough for me to count them as the same "continuity" despite the novels probable lack of it. They also came out and ended around the same time. Any arguments on this? Probably not. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Sonic, SatAM, Archie, Sega, STC, Sonic X, AoSTH, Sonic Underground, Manga, OVA

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users