Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  wildfire : (28 November 2021 - 03:05 PM)

Just throwing a shout in here since it's been a minute. Whaddup FUS!!!

@  RedG : (09 September 2021 - 02:40 PM)

yo yo

@  Shadow : (08 September 2021 - 10:16 PM)

Greetings, visitor

@  DMoney : (08 September 2021 - 02:08 PM)

hey whattup everybody!

@  furrykef : (03 September 2021 - 07:07 AM)

*pokes the shoutbox*

@  Lord Exor : (12 May 2021 - 05:12 PM)

Sonic Prime seems like an interesting opportunity with that purported multiverse angle.

@  Shadow : (12 May 2021 - 05:04 PM)

Barely. Holding out for the big update.

@  Lord Exor : (12 May 2021 - 05:00 PM)

It's good to see the place still kicking.

@  Lord Exor : (12 May 2021 - 04:59 PM)

How have you been?

I've been floating around here and there.

I think it's been about a decade at this point, right?

@  furrykef : (12 May 2021 - 04:44 PM)

I haven't seen you in ages, man! Where ya been?

@  Shadow : (12 May 2021 - 04:44 PM)

Hey, if it isn't Lord Exor. Long time no see.

@  Lord Exor : (12 May 2021 - 04:32 PM)

Hi.

@  furrykef : (08 May 2021 - 01:50 AM)

The Sea3on Discord: https://discord.gg/qQrqAvG

@  FreezyTailrazor : (07 May 2021 - 08:57 AM)

What's this about a discord?

@  FreezyTailrazor : (07 May 2021 - 08:57 AM)

Long time no see.

@  Ishapar : (29 April 2021 - 10:20 AM)

I will check things out once in awhile, but right now I am mostly trying to work on getting back on my own two feet after struggling for a near decade.

@  Shadow : (20 April 2021 - 11:59 PM)

I lurk but am mainly on the discord server

@  Altair the D... : (20 April 2021 - 08:44 AM)

I think that describes most of us, eh? ;)

Photo

NAME CHANGES *READ*

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#41 Julayla Tovah Grimaude

Julayla Tovah Grimaude

Ein Fahrender Ritter

• F3 Staff
  • 787 posts

Posted 05 November 2018 - 07:49 AM

Was Valerie Valens, is now Freya Mánibrandr. :3

76561197990969478.png

#42 RedAuthar

RedAuthar

The Spambot Killer.

• Admins
  • 38,659 posts

Posted 06 November 2018 - 10:59 PM

Was Valerie Valens, is now Freya Mánibrandr. :3

Howdy.  Welcome back. 

#43 Julayla Tovah Grimaude

Julayla Tovah Grimaude

Ein Fahrender Ritter

• F3 Staff
  • 787 posts

Posted 09 December 2018 - 06:44 AM

Thanks, though I am not sure if there's much left to come back to after all these years. Kinda depressing actually.

76561197990969478.png

#44 Wulfsbane

Wulfsbane

One of the Scribes

• Moderators
  • 13,638 posts

Posted 12 February 2019 - 09:04 PM

Changed it from Uncle Ben to Wulfsbane.

Been meaning to do it for a while now.

The Scribes, if anyone wants to join a growing community. Ask me if you want to know more.

“Some say that he is the only man in history to buy a DFS sofa when there wasn’t a sale on, and that his favourite boxing venue is Munich airport. All we know is he’s called the Stig.”

“Some say that if you hold him in the wrong way he doesn’t work properly, and that just very recently he developed an irrational hatred of Rubens Barrichello. All we know is he’s called the Stig.”

Bearing with one another and, if one has a complaint against another, forgiving each other; as the Lord has forgiven you, so you also must forgive. -Colossians 3:13

#45 BrodaciousBo

BrodaciousBo

I let my Sonic hat make all the important decisions.

• Fellow FUSer
  • 17 posts

Posted 08 June 2019 - 07:57 AM

Hello again,
I'm someone who used to hang out and like showing off drawings and just enjoying people enjoying the Sonic Comics of old and the cartoon, and just Sonic stuff. I wanted to hang out here more often but just didn't for no good reason.
For the past few years i'd more or less drift through for a few minutes and be gone for days or weeks at a time, I'm seeing about actually visiting a bit here an there, actually say or do a thing.
Really want to keep up with some of the happenings here (heard about Sea3on animated not to long ago, Awesome stuff!)
and maybe do drawings again and have somewhere else to post them, Idunno.

anyways, I went by Strike011 originally, but I've been going by BrodaciousBo everywhere for a while so I've changed my name here to that.

While I'm here I'd also like to personally/openly apologize to RedAuthar, I've looked back through the few posts I actually did, and this was during a time I was doing freebie requests just to get some directed practice into doing requests. I had taken a request from you, and I don't have anything to show for it.
Thats embarrassing but it be like that.
If youd like to reopen it again dude you may, I feel like I owe ya.

#46 Julayla Tovah Grimaude

Julayla Tovah Grimaude

Ein Fahrender Ritter

• F3 Staff
  • 787 posts

Posted 04 February 2021 - 02:18 AM

Okay so, this merits some explanation. The long and short of it is, I am a plural system. The person you knew as Joan, at least up until 17 years ago was a different person to Valerie the one you knew the most, and I am a recent addition to the headspace. We all inherit the same memories, mostly. So that would explain why it took a while for Valerie to name herself. For a while back we went by Freya Manibrandr, because Manibrandr was the name of the system, and Freya/Freyja is Valerie's nickname. So a quick rundown of the system:

Joan now goes by Iselyn Maria-Grimaude or Joan Marie de la Lune Grimaude, and they are agender. (xey/xem they/she)

Valerie/Freyja is the main fronter, full name Valerie "Freyja" Grimaude-Valens, and she is non-binary. (fae/faer she/they)

And then there's me, Julayla Tovah Grimaude, I split off from Valerie 2 years ago due to trauma I am not gonna get into here, I recently re-emerged and am looking to find my own voice. As far as I know, my gender is girl-shaped and I go by she/they. Where the "they" is meant as a plural pronoun rather than a gender pronoun.

I might poke around occasionally. As far as we are concerned, Val and Iselyn are thoroughly moved on from this place, which warrants the name change. Technically this is the first time I am meeting you folks so hi, I recently watched SatAM again with my surrogate family thanks to SqrlyJack on Twitter making a bit of a noise about watching it and I thought I'd poke back in to see how y'all are doing.

76561197990969478.png

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users