Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Wulfsbane : (05 October 2019 - 11:05 PM)

Well the player base went up exponentially since the switch.

@  wildfire : (05 October 2019 - 08:39 PM)

Probably to help Bungie now that Activision's money isn't backing them.

@  Wulfsbane : (03 October 2019 - 06:33 AM)

Destiny made the move to Steam.

@  Wulfsbane : (09 September 2019 - 10:12 AM)

We'll probably see Tracer soon

@  Shadow : (06 September 2019 - 10:48 PM)

I'd rather see Mai in Smash

@  Wulfsbane : (06 September 2019 - 09:05 AM)

I'm more surprised about the Fatal Fury character.

@  Wulfsbane : (06 September 2019 - 08:00 AM)

Really wasn't keen on the idea of Sans being playable, but I guess he's in the same vein as Ness/Lucas

@  Wulfsbane : (06 September 2019 - 08:00 AM)

I think it works.

@  GamemasterAn... : (05 September 2019 - 06:53 AM)

So...Sans is a Mii Gunner costume for Smash. Comments?

@  Wulfsbane : (31 August 2019 - 08:00 PM)

Alright, AEW's All Out was pretty freaking good.

@  Wulfsbane : (20 August 2019 - 06:22 AM)

The Knux will Layeth the Smacketh Down all over your Candy Ass!

@  GamemasterAn... : (20 August 2019 - 05:59 AM)

"Finally, the Knux...HAS COME BACK...to Angel Island!"

@  Wulfsbane : (19 August 2019 - 07:26 PM)

Strangely I can see it.

@  Shadow : (18 August 2019 - 10:39 PM)

Imagine Dwayne Johnson voicing Knuckles...

@  Wulfsbane : (17 August 2019 - 02:31 PM)

The Rock has come back? XP

@  chief : (17 August 2019 - 02:26 PM)

http://www.sonicsatam.com/sea3on/ finally...

@  Wulfsbane : (17 August 2019 - 07:40 AM)

Good to hear.

@  chief : (13 August 2019 - 07:27 PM)

We are in talk with background artists actually...

@  Shadow : (13 August 2019 - 12:54 AM)

some traditional cel painted backgrounds would be lovely.

@  Shadow : (13 August 2019 - 12:54 AM)

Is their any plans on what might be added if the budget reaches a certain quota?

Photo

The Agents Of Gun

humans the great war spinoff sales pitch joss whedon GUN shadow dark mobious overlanders

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#1 coolbreeze88

coolbreeze88

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 20 posts

Posted 26 April 2016 - 08:02 PM

spoiler free synopsis: In the distant future of 3XXX. war was beginning.

Join the lives of GUNS black ops squadron as they embark on missions that were both of high stakes and incredible risk and danger as they discover just whether their struggle is worth it or merely that their chasing a false dream of redemption. 

Coming Summer 2016.

-------------

this has to be the most ingenious idea I've ever had. SHEILD from marvel got its own spinoff... so why not GUN from the ever encompassing and prolific sonic the hedgehog series. honestly I feel that  GUN doesn't really get enough respect and were mostly just cannon fodder. they never really played a major role in the sonic universe until now. the much needed perspective flip spinoff!!

I don't want to spoil anything so I really don't want to get further into details on the characters or anything like that. but here are the links to the incomplete teaser roster of GUNS black ops squadron. 

I really don't consider this fanfiction because I hope to pitch this to an actual network. but until then im more than happy to make it a collaborative project. maybe even perhaps the artist who works on season 3 comic would be interested.

sense this forum wont let me embed the images.. i'm sure you wont mind the links>>

Agents of GUN: the engineer- http://coolbreeze88....ineer-604672095

Agents of GUN: the sniper- http://coolbreeze88....NIPER-604862967

Agents of GUN: the commando-  http://coolbreeze88....mando-605254505

Agents of GUN: Heavy Weapons- http://coolbreeze88....APONS-605786482

Agents of GUN: The MEDIC- http://coolbreeze88....MEDIC-606293300

Agents of GUN: The Lieutenant- http://coolbreeze88....enant-606865038

AOG script of Episiode/Issue 1: http://coolbreeze88....CRIPT-607291255 (added 5/5/2016) (don't tell me to use Google dox because I fucking hate Google, I also apologize for the format... I had to copy and paste it as a text file so it could be compatible, so the bolding of the character cues got lost but I think you can follow just fine. I'm more than happy to email the raw file upon request.)

feel free to leave any feedback or criticism.

#2 Wulfsbane

Wulfsbane

One of the Scribes

• Moderators
  • 13,574 posts

Posted 26 April 2016 - 08:09 PM

This appears to be a fan fic or a fan project.

Therefore I have moved it to the Creative Corner folder. If this is an RP I'll move it there.

The Scribes, if anyone wants to join a growing community. Ask me if you want to know more.

“Some say that he is the only man in history to buy a DFS sofa when there wasn’t a sale on, and that his favourite boxing venue is Munich airport. All we know is he’s called the Stig.”

“Some say that if you hold him in the wrong way he doesn’t work properly, and that just very recently he developed an irrational hatred of Rubens Barrichello. All we know is he’s called the Stig.”

Bearing with one another and, if one has a complaint against another, forgiving each other; as the Lord has forgiven you, so you also must forgive. -Colossians 3:13

#3 Ishapar

Ishapar

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 567 posts

Posted 30 April 2016 - 06:37 PM

Okay, so what is your plan for these agents?  Are they embarked on missions for GUN in the Sonic world from Adventure 2/ Shadow the Hedgehog, or a different world?

Before honor comes humility.

The Most High God created this world we live in, and He created man in His image for Himself.  Whether we like it or not doesn't change the truth nor does it change the consequences.

gallery 51493 212 294091

#4 RedAuthar

RedAuthar

The Spambot Killer.

• Admins
  • 38,562 posts

Posted 30 April 2016 - 07:01 PM

Redemption?  Kinda like the Dirty Dozen?  That pretty cool, like they're rogues, criminals, or on the edge and that they're only option to clean the slate is to succeed.  

#5 coolbreeze88

coolbreeze88

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 20 posts

Posted 30 April 2016 - 08:18 PM

Okay, so what is your plan for these agents?  Are they embarked on missions for GUN in the Sonic world from Adventure 2/ Shadow the Hedgehog, or a different world?

you know to be honest. I'm not entirely sure.. but I think my spinoff lies somewhere between the archie and SatAM continuities (you know, Mobius prime...ish) just harder on the mohs scale in regards to weaponry and tech.

as the tag gives away. it definitely takes place during latter half the great war when things became most desperate for the United Federation and "overlanders" as they were getting their buts whopped by mobians who recently got there hands on human tech from a certain someone. with the UF's only advantage over the mobians gone, covert black ops missions and information/psychological warfare became a top priority.

again I don't want spoil any story details. but it most certainly is a sort of prequel and there will be a couple familiar faces.

Redemption?  Kinda like the Dirty Dozen?  That pretty cool, like they're rogues, criminals, or on the edge and that they're only option to clean the slate is to succeed.  

sort of like that.. but not quite.

#6 Ishapar

Ishapar

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 567 posts

Posted 01 May 2016 - 05:40 PM

I haven't read about the war in the comics yet (I never got past issue 50).  So are these guys then antiheroes since they are fighting against the Mobians (which I am assuming includes Sonic)?

The Most High God created this world we live in, and He created man in His image for Himself.  Whether we like it or not doesn't change the truth nor does it change the consequences.

gallery 51493 212 294091

#7 Ishapar

Ishapar

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 567 posts

Posted 01 May 2016 - 05:52 PM

Boy, maybe I do feel like a dummy.  Great War...is this the Satam great war?  Was there one in the comics?  I'm confused...(pulls his hair out)...AAHH!!!

I'm sorry for sounding dumb, but is this Great War from the comics, the show, or fan-made? 

gallery 51493 212 294091

#8 RedAuthar

RedAuthar

The Spambot Killer.

• Admins
  • 38,562 posts

Posted 02 May 2016 - 05:37 PM

Boy, maybe I do feel like a dummy.  Great War...is this the Satam great war?  Was there one in the comics?  I'm confused...(pulls his hair out)...AAHH!!!

I'm sorry for sounding dumb, but is this Great War from the comics, the show, or fan-made? 

Both.  SatAM had a Great War but nothing was revealed about it.

Archie Comics had a Great War as well with Mobians fighting Overlanders.  They went into more details but it never really went out of a grey area of history in the comics.  

#9 coolbreeze88

coolbreeze88

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 20 posts

Posted 02 May 2016 - 06:02 PM

Archie Comics had a Great War as well with Mobians fighting Overlanders.  They went into more details but it never really went out of a grey area of history in the comics.  

my first chapter should be up on this forum and elsewhere by may 6th-8th. just to warn you it will be in script format so It can be easily adapted into comic book or similar format. like I said this is more of a collaborative or team project with my role just being to write the script (I am accepting co-writers though).  

#10 Ishapar

Ishapar

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 567 posts

Posted 03 May 2016 - 06:15 PM

So you actually want this to be similar to a comic?

gallery 51493 212 294091

#11 coolbreeze88

coolbreeze88

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 20 posts

Posted 03 May 2016 - 06:22 PM

So you actually want this to be similar to a comic?

pretty much yes. that's why I'm writing my chapters in a script format so in the event we manage to find a decent artist, it will be adapted into a comic similar to the season 3 comic. like I said, I was never planning on doing this alone.

#12 Ishapar

Ishapar

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 567 posts

Posted 03 May 2016 - 06:26 PM

If anything, at least the story and script will be available.

gallery 51493 212 294091

#13 coolbreeze88

coolbreeze88

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 20 posts

Posted 06 May 2016 - 04:08 PM

If anything, at least the story and script will be available.

Which should be right about... yesterday>> http://coolbreeze88....CRIPT-607291255 you're welcome. episode one of a series with a lot of potential.

#14 Ishapar

Ishapar

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 567 posts

Posted 07 May 2016 - 04:14 PM

Just read your script.  It's kind of awkward seeing the Mobians as the enemies this time around, but it still works.  For the GUN initials, did you make up the words for which they stand for (I forget the exact words)?

I am glad that you brought in a famaliar face in this first script.

gallery 51493 212 294091

#15 coolbreeze88

coolbreeze88

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 20 posts

Posted 07 May 2016 - 05:06 PM

Just read your script.  It's kind of awkward seeing the Mobians as the enemies this time around, but it still works.  For the GUN initials, did you make up the words for which they stand for (I forget the exact words)?

I am glad that you brought in a famaliar face in this first script.

no problem.. in fact I was acctually concerned I brought him into the fray too early. but I guess this would just be the first of their many encounters.... for every covert op theres always counter-intelligence to deal with am I right?

the perspective flip I think kind of works in a sense that "I" think its awkward that US as a species would be on the losing side in an interspecies conflict and generalized as "bad guys, stay away, OHHH scary overlanders!!". I originally concieved it as a sort of redemption fic to actually show that the UF and the remants of humanity on mobius were simply the opposite side of the same coin...after all the victors are usually the ones who write the books.

oh and yep, GUN does canonically stand for "Guardian Units of the Nation(s)". I just dropped the S sense it was awkward knowing it was a single nation federal military.

#16 Ishapar

Ishapar

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 567 posts

Posted 08 May 2016 - 10:42 AM

Okay.  I think I understand your perspective with this story.  My only concern for the script was the language.  Is this script more for adults/teens?  I am just not used to seeing hard language in a Mobian story, but I understand if you are going for a more mature audience.  Good work.

gallery 51493 212 294091

#17 coolbreeze88

coolbreeze88

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 20 posts

Posted 08 May 2016 - 12:37 PM

Okay.  I think I understand your perspective with this story.  My only concern for the script was the language.  Is this script more for adults/teens?  I am just not used to seeing hard language in a Mobian story, but I understand if you are going for a more mature audience.  Good work.

I think its safe to say I'm going for a decidedly more shonen (teen/millenial adult) demographic with this continuity (I'm semi-jokingly naming it the "Sonic WAVE" continuity just because I think I took a lot of creative liberties and it deviates somewhat from the Archie canon with Geoffrey St. John being fully grown around the time of the great war being one of them.). as for the language, I don't think the language I wrote in the script is too strong, I mean they aren't spewing cluster F bombs every which way like an HBO TV drama. besides swearing can be funny if used sparingly and at just the right moment.

#18 Ishapar

Ishapar

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 567 posts

Posted 08 May 2016 - 06:04 PM

That's fine.  I'm just not used to seeing more mature language in this type of media, but I do see how it does match more of the shonen maturity level.  It was just something that bothered me, but it's not a big deal.

gallery 51493 212 294091

#19 RedAuthar

RedAuthar

The Spambot Killer.

• Admins
  • 38,562 posts

Posted 08 May 2016 - 06:39 PM

To be fair I try to read everyone else's stories since I write my own.  So I'll take a look at it...it just might be a bit before I can.  

#20 Ishapar

Ishapar

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 567 posts

Posted 08 May 2016 - 06:40 PM

It's not too long of a read, so it shouldn't take a lot of time.

gallery 51493 212 294091

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: humans, the great war, spinoff, sales pitch, joss whedon, GUN, shadow, dark, mobious, overlanders

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users