Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Wulfsbane : (05 October 2019 - 11:05 PM)

Well the player base went up exponentially since the switch.

@  wildfire : (05 October 2019 - 08:39 PM)

Probably to help Bungie now that Activision's money isn't backing them.

@  Wulfsbane : (03 October 2019 - 06:33 AM)

Destiny made the move to Steam.

@  Wulfsbane : (09 September 2019 - 10:12 AM)

We'll probably see Tracer soon

@  Shadow : (06 September 2019 - 10:48 PM)

I'd rather see Mai in Smash

@  Wulfsbane : (06 September 2019 - 09:05 AM)

I'm more surprised about the Fatal Fury character.

@  Wulfsbane : (06 September 2019 - 08:00 AM)

Really wasn't keen on the idea of Sans being playable, but I guess he's in the same vein as Ness/Lucas

@  Wulfsbane : (06 September 2019 - 08:00 AM)

I think it works.

@  GamemasterAn... : (05 September 2019 - 06:53 AM)

So...Sans is a Mii Gunner costume for Smash. Comments?

@  Wulfsbane : (31 August 2019 - 08:00 PM)

Alright, AEW's All Out was pretty freaking good.

@  Wulfsbane : (20 August 2019 - 06:22 AM)

The Knux will Layeth the Smacketh Down all over your Candy Ass!

@  GamemasterAn... : (20 August 2019 - 05:59 AM)

"Finally, the Knux...HAS COME BACK...to Angel Island!"

@  Wulfsbane : (19 August 2019 - 07:26 PM)

Strangely I can see it.

@  Shadow : (18 August 2019 - 10:39 PM)

Imagine Dwayne Johnson voicing Knuckles...

@  Wulfsbane : (17 August 2019 - 02:31 PM)

The Rock has come back? XP

@  chief : (17 August 2019 - 02:26 PM)

http://www.sonicsatam.com/sea3on/ finally...

@  Wulfsbane : (17 August 2019 - 07:40 AM)

Good to hear.

@  chief : (13 August 2019 - 07:27 PM)

We are in talk with background artists actually...

@  Shadow : (13 August 2019 - 12:54 AM)

some traditional cel painted backgrounds would be lovely.

@  Shadow : (13 August 2019 - 12:54 AM)

Is their any plans on what might be added if the budget reaches a certain quota?

Photo

10'000 Pages Or Bust

• Please log in to reply
36301 replies to this topic

#36261 Wulfsbane

Wulfsbane

One of the Scribes

• Moderators
  • 13,574 posts

Posted 16 August 2019 - 11:10 AM

The Scribes, if anyone wants to join a growing community. Ask me if you want to know more.

“Some say that he is the only man in history to buy a DFS sofa when there wasn’t a sale on, and that his favourite boxing venue is Munich airport. All we know is he’s called the Stig.”

“Some say that if you hold him in the wrong way he doesn’t work properly, and that just very recently he developed an irrational hatred of Rubens Barrichello. All we know is he’s called the Stig.”

Bearing with one another and, if one has a complaint against another, forgiving each other; as the Lord has forgiven you, so you also must forgive. -Colossians 3:13

#36262 chief

chief

An7imatt3r was here =p

• Admins
  • 7,244 posts

Posted 18 August 2019 - 08:01 PM

"Buy cats!"

#36263 RedAuthar

RedAuthar

The Spambot Killer.

• Admins
  • 38,562 posts

Posted 20 August 2019 - 02:06 PM

Apparently Spiderman has been canned. Again.

#36264 Wulfsbane

Wulfsbane

One of the Scribes

• Moderators
  • 13,574 posts

Posted 20 August 2019 - 07:45 PM

Apparently Spiderman has been canned. Again.

Not yet. It's complicated.

Originally reported by Deadline:

Disney asked that future Spider-Man films be a 50/50 co-financing arrangement between the studios, and there were discussions that this might extend to other films in the Spider-Man universe. Sony turned that offer down flat, and I don’t believe they even came back to the table to figure out a compromise. Led by Tom Rothman and Tony Vinciquerra, Sony just simply didn’t want to share its biggest franchise. Sony proposed keeping the arrangement going under the current terms where Marvel receives in the range of 5% of first dollar gross, sources said. Disney refused. Two more movies were planned allegedly. Sources said there are two more Spider-Man films in the works that are meant to have director Jon Watts and Tom Holland front and center. Holland is under contract with Sony directly. Unless something dramatic happens, Feige won’t be the lead creative producer of those pictures

As per Variety:

The deal is still in negotiation even though Disney and Sony reached an Impass. Nothing is final as a deal could still be reached

Edited by Wulfsbane, 21 August 2019 - 09:05 AM.
Fixed a mistake

The Scribes, if anyone wants to join a growing community. Ask me if you want to know more.

“Some say that he is the only man in history to buy a DFS sofa when there wasn’t a sale on, and that his favourite boxing venue is Munich airport. All we know is he’s called the Stig.”

“Some say that if you hold him in the wrong way he doesn’t work properly, and that just very recently he developed an irrational hatred of Rubens Barrichello. All we know is he’s called the Stig.”

Bearing with one another and, if one has a complaint against another, forgiving each other; as the Lord has forgiven you, so you also must forgive. -Colossians 3:13

#36265 RedAuthar

RedAuthar

The Spambot Killer.

• Admins
  • 38,562 posts

Posted 21 August 2019 - 05:41 PM

So from what I can tell, note that sources have conflicting answers, both Disney and Sony want more money out of the deal. While a understanding can be reached, both sides need to burn a bit before a decision can be reached.

#36266 Wulfsbane

Wulfsbane

One of the Scribes

• Moderators
  • 13,574 posts

Posted 21 August 2019 - 07:19 PM

I think Disney may cave in this, they have a ton riding on Spiderman now in the MCU. It would be very difficult to replace him.

#36267 RedAuthar

RedAuthar

The Spambot Killer.

• Admins
  • 38,562 posts

Posted 21 August 2019 - 09:08 PM

Possibly. But if they don't, guess who Sony has to reboot again. There last two Spiderman movies were too tied into the cinematic universe. You'd lose Peter's backstory, Happy as he is a Ironman character, Mysterio's Backstory, Vulture's Backstory...

A third one would be terrible pretending none of that happened.

Both are calling the other's bluff, so now it's a game of chicken.
I can't make a joke about your name anymore either!

#36268 RedAuthar

RedAuthar

The Spambot Killer.

• Admins
  • 38,562 posts

Posted 22 August 2019 - 04:56 PM

Ah, my Micro Mages Cartridge came in today.

#36269 Wulfsbane

Wulfsbane

One of the Scribes

• Moderators
  • 13,574 posts

Posted 06 September 2019 - 09:07 AM

#36270 chief

chief

An7imatt3r was here =p

• Admins
  • 7,244 posts

Posted 07 September 2019 - 06:53 PM

Ah, my Micro Mages Cartridge came in today.

Micro Mages?

#36271 RedAuthar

RedAuthar

The Spambot Killer.

• Admins
  • 38,562 posts

Posted 08 September 2019 - 09:08 PM

It was a Kickstarter NES game. It's also on steam.

#36272 RedG

RedG

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 17 posts

Posted 09 September 2019 - 01:35 PM

These guys are maybe the coolest game development studio I've ever heard of
https://www.brokestu...t-page-en/#home

#36273 Shadow

Shadow

Fellow FUSer

• Sonic Corner Moderator
  • 4,096 posts

Posted 4 weeks ago

Things seem ultimately final for Spiderman. Sony never gave up trying to make their own Spiderman franchise after the deal with Marvel, hence their Venom movie to start a string of movies based around his villains instead. Next up is Morbius, and since they have Tom Holland contracted to play Spiderman two more times he will be in their personal projects with any MCU references omitted making it a reboot in disguise. Somehow I think Sony merely bided their time to let Spiderman soak in the disney dollars until the time was right to pull him back, that way they reap the rewards of all the merchandising Disney put in for him.

#36274 Wulfsbane

Wulfsbane

One of the Scribes

• Moderators
  • 13,574 posts

Posted 4 weeks ago

I mean it's definitely a possibility. I think Disney overplayed their hand and hoped the Stans would come and cause Sony to back off.

It could all end up like a Guardians 3 situation where James Gunn returned after 9 months after getting fired.

#36275 RedAuthar

RedAuthar

The Spambot Killer.

• Admins
  • 38,562 posts

Posted 4 weeks ago

I kinda think the MCU will take a immediate hit, but will ultimately recover.

I feel the next Spiderman's success will determine if Sony will renegotiate.

#36276 Shadow

Shadow

Fellow FUSer

• Sonic Corner Moderator
  • 4,096 posts

Posted 3 weeks ago

#36277 Shadow

Shadow

Fellow FUSer

• Sonic Corner Moderator
  • 4,096 posts

Posted 3 weeks ago

Clown movies are good

tImu8dT.gif

#36278 Wulfsbane

Wulfsbane

One of the Scribes

• Moderators
  • 13,574 posts

Posted 3 weeks ago

#36279 chief

chief

An7imatt3r was here =p

• Admins
  • 7,244 posts

Posted 3 weeks ago

Nice new release!

Honestly love this guy. 

#36280 RedAuthar

RedAuthar

The Spambot Killer.

• Admins