Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Wulfsbane : (07 April 2020 - 07:27 AM)

So I wrote one of the shorts in Paradox's new Sonic Seconds video

@  Shadow : (24 March 2020 - 06:31 PM)

I'm still waiting to see if my attempts to sign up for EI have gone through or not. Phone lines are impossible to get through.

@  furrykef : (23 March 2020 - 05:58 PM)

There's talk that they may have found a cure for the virus. Here's hoping.

@  A Fox in a D... : (22 March 2020 - 07:27 PM)

Yeah, our D&D sessions and just going out for drinks at local breweries is basically gone right now. We're thinking of doing remote sessions but it's still not the same.

@  Wulfsbane : (22 March 2020 - 03:28 PM)

It just sucks cause my friends and I can't do our usual weekend stuff cause most of the restaurants we go to are closed or takeout only

@  furrykef : (22 March 2020 - 11:20 AM)

I know exactly how you feel.

@  A Fox in a D... : (22 March 2020 - 10:41 AM)

Yeah, there's a part of me that, as an introvert, should be totally OK with the concept of staying home. But there's also a huge part of me that is incredibly unnerved by the concept of having the choice taken away. Before, it felt like something I wanted to do, but now it just feels lonely and sad.

@  A Fox in a D... : (22 March 2020 - 10:38 AM)

Ah, no worries. Thanks for clarifying. <3

@  Wulfsbane : (22 March 2020 - 05:31 AM)

I absolutely recognize that this is going to have a change in how we do things, for better or for worse. There's going to be some positive changes out of this and some negative changes as well. I get this is something we haven't seen in 100 years.

If I came off as insensitive, I should apologize and explained what I meant a bit more.

@  Wulfsbane : (22 March 2020 - 05:23 AM)

You misunderstand. My daily life consists of me going to work and going home. When I order food out I usually get take out anyways. See I work 2nd shift so my options of what I can/can't do is limited by time anyways and hasn't effected me as much, the only real thing being I can't sit down at the diner when I get out at 11pm-12am on a Friday night. So when I say I'm not changing much of my daily life it's because my routine is at a point where my interactions with people, in person, are limited to begin with

@  A Fox in a D... : (20 March 2020 - 11:01 AM)

Regardless of how you feel Covid affects you personally, there's an absolute change this puts on everyone globally, especially small businesses and at-risk people. It will influence how we look at the media landscape, how we deliver entertainment and services, and workplace practices going forward, some long term, some short, some good and some bad. These sort of pandemics don't come around with zero wake, and we've already seen that and are seeing it right now. If you don't think anything is different, then you aren't looking hard enough.

@  A Fox in a D... : (20 March 2020 - 10:09 AM)

No, Covid is it's already costing businesses and lives, and it's made life difficult for just about everyone I know, particularly in my industry where we've having to scramble to ship games from home. What you're doing is unwise and irresponsible, and you're not the only person in existence, so you can keep your "not really".

@  Wulfsbane : (19 March 2020 - 08:57 PM)

Not really. I'm still going about it as if nothing's different

@  GetCrazyWith... : (18 March 2020 - 06:48 PM)

Covid is going to screw up all our lives

@  RedAuthar : (17 March 2020 - 09:43 PM)

I know your pain Ben, I know your pain...

@  Shadow : (16 March 2020 - 08:13 PM)

Lucky you.

@  Wulfsbane : (16 March 2020 - 05:16 AM)

I still gotta work

@  A Fox in a D... : (16 March 2020 - 12:03 AM)

It's only boring if you make it so. I'm stuffing my quarantine with as much art as I can muster.

@  furrykef : (13 March 2020 - 07:16 AM)

Stupid COVID-19 got chess club canceled. I guess I should prepare myself for a particularly boring next few months.

@  furrykef : (24 February 2020 - 08:05 PM)

Don't post videos in the Shoutbox.

Toggle Suggestions and Help Suggestions and Help

Forum Stats Last Post Info

Suggestions and Help

Need some help with using the board? Found a bug somewhere on the site or board? Have any suggestions we should do? Post them all here!

• 68 topics
  • 765 replies
What Is The Difference Of A... - last post by RedAuthar

Toggle FUS News FUS News

Site and Forum News

Find out whats going on with FUS. All news important to the site or forum will be in here

• 203 topics
  • 2,588 replies
Fus Was Hacked Again - last post by furrykef

Sonic News

Stay up to date with all of your Sonic news. Follow FUS's reporters as they keep you informed with the everything that's happening in the Sonic world.

• 156 topics
  • 2,203 replies
Jim Carrey To Play Eggman I... - last post by MauEvig

FUS Events

Upcoming online get togethers. From movie nights to minecraft, find out what's coming up next!

• 3 topics
  • 80 replies
Fus Minecraft! - last post by Arekkisu

Toggle The Sonic Corner The Sonic Corner

SatAM Chat

Let's chat about the site's main theme, The Saturday Morning Cartoon Show! This is home to all discussion related to the series - storylines, characters, technology, DVD information, or specific episode details. Comments, queries, crackpot theories, it all ends up in here.

• 322 topics
  • 6,525 replies
Any Future Dvd (or Blu-ray)... - last post by Wulfsbane

Comics

Remember, what happens in Archie comics...STAYS in Archie comics.

• 292 topics
  • 9,166 replies
What Would've You Done... - last post by MauEvig

Television and Film

1. "Sonic" Fan Film

Discussion about all Sonic shows except SatAM

• 73 topics
  • 2,296 replies
The Lara-Su Chronicles... F... - last post by MauEvig

The Games

This is where it all started. Talk about the games here.

• 117 topics
  • 2,425 replies
Sally Acorn And Archie Free... - last post by MauEvig

Other Sonic Discussion

If it's Sonic related and it doesn't go in the other topics then it belongs here.

• 92 topics
  • 2,112 replies
Darker Sonic Theories - last post by MauEvig

Toggle FUS Projects FUS Projects

Sea3on

1. Sea3on Link

Post reviews or discuss the Sea3on comic here.

• 52 topics
  • 3,006 replies
I Don't Think I Was Sup... - last post by chief

FUS Group Projects

1. SatAM Episode Commentary

This forum is for organizing and discussing FUSer Group Projects such as Fan Comics, Flash Episodes, and the like. The material must be SatAM related, and it must be a group project consisting of a number of FUSers.

• 29 topics
  • 1,347 replies
New Sonic Cartoon - last post by Kev

Toggle Creative Corner Creative Corner

Creative Corner Forums

Show off your stuff!

Link your Fan Art or Fan Fictions that you uploaded in our gallery in here!

Show off your stuff to FUS!

• 440 topics
  • 5,016 replies
Sonic And Knuckles Paper Logo - last post by wildfire

The RPG

I'm sure a lot of you have played RPG games on your computer, or console game system.. But this isn't for any of those. Get out your thinking hat and start a Pen and Paper (well.. typing) RPG.

• 2 topics
  • 2 replies
Can Rps Have Additional Rul... - last post by acstrife

Gallery

Where you can upload videos and pictures. This system will also let you hotlink to FUS. Much like photobucket.

• 31,854 Hits

Toggle The Media World (Games, Movies, TV) The Media World (Games, Movies, TV)

Animation Station

Discuss everything regarding Animation. From Classic Cartoons, Anime, and everything in between. If it is Animation, talk about it here.

• 87 topics
  • 2,050 replies
Current Anime - last post by Wulfsbane

FUS Cineplex

The FUS Cineplex! Where you can find everything regarding movies to television shows.

• 176 topics
  • 3,198 replies
Rate the last movie you saw - last post by Wulfsbane

The Arcade

Everything you need to talk about regarding gaming. Want to find game partners? Post details? Talk about upcoming games? This is the spot for you!

• 200 topics
  • 5,655 replies
The Outer Worlds - last post by GeekySonic

Other Media

Everything from music, poetry, and books to the internet - if it doesn't go up there it goes down here.

• 79 topics
  • 1,590 replies
Beatles: Fave Songs And Why - last post by GeekySonic

Toggle Other Stuff Other Stuff

General Discussion

1. The Debate

If it's not Sonic-related, it goes in here. From General Discussion, to Venting, to Debating... Its all in here! Just be sure to post in the right area!

• 736 topics
  • 47,716 replies
10'000 Pages Or Bust - last post by MauEvig

I Say Hello, You Say Goodbye

Just joined? Leaving for a bit? Just got back? Let us know in here. All introduction topics should go in here. New members please read the pinned topics.

• 436 topics
  • 3,635 replies
Hello, All! :) - last post by MoKat

• 204,781 Total Posts
  • 1,838 Total Members
  • HeartoftheTardis Newest Member
  • 1,213 Most Online

120 users are online (in the past 15 minutes)

8 members, 112 guests, 0 anonymous users   (See full list)

frederickuo16, Bing, allysonpe3, BuffordBrailky, tonyael1, Google, angeliagl11, DarrellWoo, tomda1, Cionex