Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  wildfire : (08 January 2021 - 09:29 PM)

lookit dem titties!!!

@  John Roberts : (07 January 2021 - 05:04 AM)

( . )( . )

@  Ishapar : (27 December 2020 - 04:00 PM)

I didn't have the heat on at my place, and I was trying to boot my system when I smelled a burnt odor from the hard drive. Just recently picked up a used one.

@  furrykef : (27 December 2020 - 12:18 PM)

How?

@  Ishapar : (26 December 2020 - 05:31 AM)

Furrykef, if it's any consolation, I just recently burnt my hard drive to a crisp.

@  Nex : (24 December 2020 - 09:41 PM)

Merpy Holimas ya roustabouts!

@  furrykef : (11 December 2020 - 10:23 AM)

Welp. I'm finally attempting to copy files from my old hard drive -- the one that got fried -- to my new one, and things aren't looking good at all.

@  furrykef : (05 December 2020 - 04:19 PM)

The graphics card is taken from my old machine and is currently giving me a hell of a lot of trouble because I'm trying to get Vulkan support in Linux...

@  furrykef : (05 December 2020 - 04:18 PM)

This, except I haven't bought an optical drive or UPS yet: https://pcpartpicker...ef/saved/vsyQqs

@  Nex : (05 December 2020 - 03:17 AM)

What kind of beast did you put together for yourself then Kef?

@  furrykef : (04 December 2020 - 07:41 AM)

Woo! I'm on my new machine.

@  furrykef : (02 December 2020 - 04:04 PM)

Now that all the parts have arrived, I'm not in any mood to actually build the PC.

@  furrykef : (30 November 2020 - 09:25 AM)

Welp. The good news is my RAM arrived today. The bad news is I'd misread the package tracking, so my mobo and fan are coming late.

@  furrykef : (30 November 2020 - 02:25 AM)

Groan. All my parts are supposed to get here today, except my RAM shipped late, so it will get here Wednesday. And there's no DDR4 RAM anywhere else in the house.

@  furrykef : (23 November 2020 - 04:17 AM)

Me.

@  Nex : (21 November 2020 - 07:11 PM)

All this chat about failing hardware reminds me that I gotta update my GPU n SSD this year. Who'dve thought an M.2 boot drive could get filled entirely by sodding Windows updates >.<

@  tiff15 : (21 November 2020 - 12:28 PM)

computer fans are starting to wonk out, so Im using a laptop for now...Hi all!

@  furrykef : (18 November 2020 - 05:56 AM)

The bad news is my hard drive is busted. So I'm currently on a Linux Mint Live CD. Ain't that fun?

@  furrykef : (18 November 2020 - 05:56 AM)

Whew! I'm finally on my PC after three weeks of not being able to use it.

@  Shadow : (07 November 2020 - 01:51 PM)

FUS should bring back the artist galleries.

Photo

10'000 Pages Or Bust

• Please log in to reply
36496 replies to this topic

#36481 Wulfsbane

Wulfsbane

One of the Scribes

• Moderators
  • 13,629 posts

Posted 2 weeks ago

Yeah that doesn't surprise me.

The Scribes, if anyone wants to join a growing community. Ask me if you want to know more.

“Some say that he is the only man in history to buy a DFS sofa when there wasn’t a sale on, and that his favourite boxing venue is Munich airport. All we know is he’s called the Stig.”

“Some say that if you hold him in the wrong way he doesn’t work properly, and that just very recently he developed an irrational hatred of Rubens Barrichello. All we know is he’s called the Stig.”

Bearing with one another and, if one has a complaint against another, forgiving each other; as the Lord has forgiven you, so you also must forgive. -Colossians 3:13

#36482 Nex

Nex

Horrible Coffee Goblin

• Fellow FUSer
  • 96 posts

Posted 2 weeks ago

Huh...funny. He never tried to apologise to me or Prime when he ripped off our work n tried to profit off of it for his defunct movie. 

After i started posting my work again I was tipped off to Rich being that Trent guy back around July n that he was potentialy helping pull strings for that rally4Sally group so i just instantly blocked all of em. Wanted nothing t do with that guy or anything he was doing. Although I am kinda susprised he didn't just keep his nose clean n got himself busted...again. *sigh* oh well. No help for some people I guess.

TFP: "ok, tell me when you guys stop mixing Transformers The Movie with Counterstrike then i'll come back."
Jim North: "Megatron was nothing but a shotgun bitch and a camper"

#36483 Wulfsbane

Wulfsbane

One of the Scribes

• Moderators
  • 13,629 posts

Posted 2 weeks ago

Huh...funny. He never tried to apologise to me or Prime when he ripped off our work n tried to profit off of it for his defunct movie. 

After i started posting my work again I was tipped off to Rich being that Trent guy back around July n that he was potentialy helping pull strings for that rally4Sally group so i just instantly blocked all of em. Wanted nothing t do with that guy or anything he was doing. Although I am kinda susprised he didn't just keep his nose clean n got himself busted...again. *sigh* oh well. No help for some people I guess.

Kojiro is good, he's trying to fix everything and make amends. He's the only one left cause he kicked out Alex.

I and a few others at Legacy figured him out immediately (him getting art of his "totally not self insert OC (/s)" and Sally was a big hint) back around that time too, but we were watching to see how long the ruse was gonna be. And you knew he was doing it for himself first second and third.

Again though, he was behind the scenes of this, who knows what else he was involved with. He's clearly thinking he could buy his way back in

The Scribes, if anyone wants to join a growing community. Ask me if you want to know more.

“Some say that he is the only man in history to buy a DFS sofa when there wasn’t a sale on, and that his favourite boxing venue is Munich airport. All we know is he’s called the Stig.”

“Some say that if you hold him in the wrong way he doesn’t work properly, and that just very recently he developed an irrational hatred of Rubens Barrichello. All we know is he’s called the Stig.”

Bearing with one another and, if one has a complaint against another, forgiving each other; as the Lord has forgiven you, so you also must forgive. -Colossians 3:13

#36484 Nex

Nex

Horrible Coffee Goblin

• Fellow FUSer
  • 96 posts

Posted 2 weeks ago

I'm sure he's a nice lad but...eeeh...I think i'll keep my distance from it all the same.
I know what Sonmanic is like and i've heard enough stories about that Alex guy to conclude that if the two of them are mates and operating as a team then I wanna keep a North Korea DMZ mine field level of guarded distance from 'em.

TFP: "ok, tell me when you guys stop mixing Transformers The Movie with Counterstrike then i'll come back."

#36485 Shadow

Shadow

Fellow FUSer

• Sonic Corner Moderator
  • 4,144 posts

Posted A week ago

Don't forget that SatAM animation pitch he payed for where he stole art from the artists Chad the Cartoon Nut and Kayona Kim who at the time were big artists in the community and they never got a dime or a name drop.

#36486 wildfire

wildfire

Pro Lurker

• Fellow FUSer
  • 278 posts

Posted A week ago

It's a real shame that something like Rally 4 Sally can still be tainted with nearly 20 year old ball stank from that fucking pit stain. I gotta admit I laughed when I saw his name mentioned in this thread. But I remember what he was like when he was around the first time, and unfortunately it seems little has changed.
My X-Box LIVE Gamertag: a b1ue streak

Feel free to add me

3-22-05/8-23-11/2-17-12 Gone but never forgotten (I miss you guys)

#36487 Wulfsbane

Wulfsbane

One of the Scribes

• Moderators
  • 13,629 posts

Posted A week ago

R4S dumped him and they're trying to essentially restart and they have been doing a decent job at it. Though there's still a bit of drama because Alex claimed it was stolen but Alex was gonna let the campaign die out because surprise, he was only doing it to fix his reputation as well. Koji has a lot of work cut out for him.

Don't forget that SatAM animation pitch he payed for where he stole art from the artists Chad the Cartoon Nut and Kayona Kim who at the time were big artists in the community and they never got a dime or a name drop.

Lol, this time he stole from MetalPandora & ABP. I think he also stole from Jamo and Katon but I'm not 100% certain for those two. There's quite a few he stole from.

It's a real shame that something like Rally 4 Sally can still be tainted with nearly 20 year old ball stank from that fucking pit stain. I gotta admit I laughed when I saw his name mentioned in this thread. But I remember what he was like when he was around the first time, and unfortunately it seems little has changed.

I think I warned Koji back in October too. Koji thought he could help. Noble cause but Kuta is all about himself.

#36488 Nex

Nex

Horrible Coffee Goblin

• Fellow FUSer
  • 96 posts

Posted A week ago

I've not been able to follow too much since a lot of the context is locked behind private accounts, reactions to deleted tweets n an awful lot of butt covering so i may get some things wrong here.

I have cause more than most to dislike Sonmanic but after reading through the fallout recently part of me can't help but feel it's almost tragic in a way.
Seems t me that after he got rumbled last year back in April(?) he had a genuine chance to turn things around for himself. If he'd just taken it on the chin but soldiered on without making big speeches about leaving the fandom again or making new aliases again, If he'd just kept his head down and then proceeded to contribute to that Rally campaign under his own name rather than trying to deceive people. He'd probably have generated a lot of community good will by now.
If he'd kept his old social media accounts knowing full well the eyes of the community were watching him, he might've kept his nose clean n made actual strides towards changing for the better.
Lad had an opportunity n he flushed it away.

The other part of me though just see's the same old bollocks comming from him and thinks - He probably doesn't wnat t chnage really. He likes the drama and the attention, he likes playing the damsel and feeling like a victim/matyr. Ultimately though he's just too arrogant to accept any fault with his actions.
Oh well ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ .
Wonder how long it'll be before his next alias gets busted.

As far as that Rally campaign goes. I'm sure the new show runners have good intentions n all but considering that Koji bloke protected Sonmanic for almost a year n only acted after Sonmanic's shit hit their fan....yeah I don't trust 'em. I'll be keeping them firmly blocked.

#36489 Shadow

Shadow

Fellow FUSer

• Sonic Corner Moderator
  • 4,144 posts

Posted A week ago

The diaper fetish photos he plastered online didn't help either.

#36490 wildfire

wildfire

Pro Lurker

• Fellow FUSer
  • 278 posts

Posted A week ago

Omg I totally forgot about those. Thanks, my memory just barfed.

Feel free to add me

#36491 John Roberts

John Roberts

It's a nativity scene, except nobody here is wise

• Admins
  • 7,063,037 posts

Posted A week ago

In other news: I've been promoted. More importantly, a pay rise.

Now, where did I leave my handcuffs again...?

9:06

#36492 Wulfsbane

Wulfsbane

One of the Scribes

• Moderators
  • 13,629 posts

Posted 5 days ago

I have cause more than most to dislike Sonmanic but after reading through the fallout recently part of me can't help but feel it's almost tragic in a way.
Seems t me that after he got rumbled last year back in April(?) he had a genuine chance to turn things around for himself. If he'd just taken it on the chin but soldiered on without making big speeches about leaving the fandom again or making new aliases again, If he'd just kept his head down and then proceeded to contribute to that Rally campaign under his own name rather than trying to deceive people. He'd probably have generated a lot of community good will by now.
If he'd kept his old social media accounts knowing full well the eyes of the community were watching him, he might've kept his nose clean n made actual strides towards changing for the better.
Lad had an opportunity n he flushed it away.

The other part of me though just see's the same old bollocks comming from him and thinks - He probably doesn't wnat t chnage really. He likes the drama and the attention, he likes playing the damsel and feeling like a victim/matyr. Ultimately though he's just too arrogant to accept any fault with his actions.
Oh well ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ .
Wonder how long it'll be before his next alias gets busted.

Here's the thing: he's done that some old song and dance like 5 times now. "I'm leaving and never coming back." Yeah he stays gone for a month and comes back. I actually think one time he was gone for two years but apparently he went into the MLP fandom and they got sick of his shtick as well.

Problem is though, if he wants to get involved with something, he will want his name plastered all over it. He will want credit and recognition. Apparently that's why he outed himself for R4S. He couldn't stand working behind the shadows and have his name not be out there on the tweets and art. And that's what killed it for a lot of people. He even harassed Ryan Drummond.

Omg I totally forgot about those. Thanks, my memory just barfed.

I kinda want to drop those photos in a tip line. He's gotta be hiding something with all those.

John Rob: Super MP.

#36493 Shadow

Shadow

Fellow FUSer

• Sonic Corner Moderator
  • 4,144 posts

Posted 5 days ago

Wasn't he an active poster on the Saturday Morning Sonic forums?

#36494 chief

chief

An7imatt3r was here =p

• Admins
  • 7,292 posts

Posted 5 days ago

Honestly let's just kill that subject.

I've worked with the guy myself in the past. And all of this is just beating a dead horse. to avoid going back 10 years ago and into all that drama infested shit....let's just change the subject.

I try to keep this place drama and BS free as much as I can.

#36495 RedAuthar

RedAuthar

The Spambot Killer.

• Admins
  • 38,647 posts

Posted 5 days ago

Congrats man!

#36496 Nex

Nex

Horrible Coffee Goblin

• Fellow FUSer
  • 96 posts

Posted 5 days ago

Congrats Jonny boi!

#36497 wildfire

wildfire

Pro Lurker

• Fellow FUSer
  • 278 posts

Posted 9 hours ago

Good on ya bro. We all could use some good news yeah?

Feel free to add me

5 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 5 guests, 0 anonymous users