Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Wulfsbane : (20 August 2019 - 06:22 AM)

The Knux will Layeth the Smacketh Down all over your Candy Ass!

@  GamemasterAn... : (20 August 2019 - 05:59 AM)

"Finally, the Knux...HAS COME BACK...to Angel Island!"

@  Wulfsbane : (19 August 2019 - 07:26 PM)

Strangely I can see it.

@  Shadow : (18 August 2019 - 10:39 PM)

Imagine Dwayne Johnson voicing Knuckles...

@  Wulfsbane : (17 August 2019 - 02:31 PM)

The Rock has come back? XP

@  chief : (17 August 2019 - 02:26 PM)

http://www.sonicsatam.com/sea3on/ finally...

@  Wulfsbane : (17 August 2019 - 07:40 AM)

Good to hear.

@  chief : (13 August 2019 - 07:27 PM)

We are in talk with background artists actually...

@  Shadow : (13 August 2019 - 12:54 AM)

some traditional cel painted backgrounds would be lovely.

@  Shadow : (13 August 2019 - 12:54 AM)

Is their any plans on what might be added if the budget reaches a certain quota?

@  wildfire : (13 August 2019 - 12:05 AM)

Just saw the preview for Sea3son animated. It looks awesome! Voices are great. I only wish I had money to support.

@  wildfire : (12 August 2019 - 11:30 PM)

Glad to see this place is still bustling. I went through my old comics last night, made me think of you all. I miss this place sometimes.

@  Ishapar : (12 August 2019 - 10:39 AM)

Keep screaming, Redauthar.

@  Wulfsbane : (10 August 2019 - 05:27 AM)

I've been busy with work. A lot of OT recently

@  Shadow : (09 August 2019 - 01:06 AM)

I just don't have much to say.

@  RedAuthar : (07 August 2019 - 11:12 AM)

I must be a very loud person.

@  RedAuthar : (07 August 2019 - 11:12 AM)

On a different note. I've been using my phone to visit FUS for so long that I haven't used the Shoutbox in about a year. Still top Shouter somehow.

@  RedAuthar : (07 August 2019 - 11:11 AM)

Fixed it. If you use the full editor on a shout you can link the Video using text.

@  chief : (31 July 2019 - 07:00 PM)

though interesting fact...Kef is working on new forum software!

@  chief : (31 July 2019 - 07:00 PM)

It breaks it....

Photo

Who Is Best Voice Actor For Sonic?

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 Mr Jaggers

Mr Jaggers

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 42 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 08:17 PM

The voice of Sonic continues to change, but what do you guys think. Who deserves the title as Sonic's voice?

Jaleel White (Sonic the Hedgehog [tv series] / Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog / Sonic Underground)

Jason Griffith (Sonic X / Sonic Video Games)

Roger Criag Smith (Sonic Video Games)

Martin Burke (Sonic the Hedgehog: The Movie)

Ryan Drummond (Sonic Video Games)

#2 Wulfsbane

Wulfsbane

One of the Scribes

• Moderators
  • 13,562 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 08:38 PM

Cant beat Jaleel for the TV series

For the games i like both Roger Craig Smith and Jason Anthony Griffith.

The Scribes, if anyone wants to join a growing community. Ask me if you want to know more.

“Some say that he is the only man in history to buy a DFS sofa when there wasn’t a sale on, and that his favourite boxing venue is Munich airport. All we know is he’s called the Stig.”

“Some say that if you hold him in the wrong way he doesn’t work properly, and that just very recently he developed an irrational hatred of Rubens Barrichello. All we know is he’s called the Stig.”

Bearing with one another and, if one has a complaint against another, forgiving each other; as the Lord has forgiven you, so you also must forgive. -Colossians 3:13

#3 Teirusu

Teirusu

The spanish fox!

• Fellow FUSer
  • 923 posts

Posted 01 March 2013 - 03:33 AM

Ryan Drummond so far in everything. The voice of Sonic in Sonic Adventure's saga is the best.

#4 Wulfsbane

Wulfsbane

One of the Scribes

• Moderators
  • 13,562 posts

Posted 01 March 2013 - 08:49 AM

Drummond was ok

The Scribes, if anyone wants to join a growing community. Ask me if you want to know more.

“Some say that he is the only man in history to buy a DFS sofa when there wasn’t a sale on, and that his favourite boxing venue is Munich airport. All we know is he’s called the Stig.”

“Some say that if you hold him in the wrong way he doesn’t work properly, and that just very recently he developed an irrational hatred of Rubens Barrichello. All we know is he’s called the Stig.”

Bearing with one another and, if one has a complaint against another, forgiving each other; as the Lord has forgiven you, so you also must forgive. -Colossians 3:13

#5 ILOVEVHS

ILOVEVHS

The Urban Ranger

• Fellow FUSer
  • 8,282 posts

Posted 01 March 2013 - 10:10 AM

Jaleel.

You can't beat a kid who manages to make Sonic look cool, when everyone knows him as Steve Urkel.

Then again, Urkel was pretty hip.
image.jpg

#6 Teirusu

Teirusu

The spanish fox!

• Fellow FUSer
  • 923 posts

Posted 01 March 2013 - 04:40 PM

Jaleel deserved it...of course. But In my opinion, Sonic is a badass character, and the best badass voice is Drummond. I think he have the best "rebel & strongest" voice.

The problem is that I don't know why Sonic become so..."soft" and I had to admit that in this time, Drummond doesn't fit in what Sonic is nowdays. In the last games his badass was reduced a lot, even he was a patetic clown doing bad jokes "like the copyright one" in Colours. Well, I actualy know it, SEGA is always trying atract new kids, even in an adult shooter game Shadow The Hedgehog, that they had to change aliens' blood to green, humans not bleed and limitate Shadow bad language to a symple "Damn" in order to get the rate of "+13" intead of "+18" or something like that.

#7 Wulfsbane

Wulfsbane

One of the Scribes

• Moderators
  • 13,562 posts

Posted 01 March 2013 - 10:26 PM

Did ya guys know that Roger Craig Smith also voiced Ezio Auditore da Firenze

#8 ILOVEVHS

ILOVEVHS

The Urban Ranger

• Fellow FUSer
  • 8,282 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 09:11 AM

Did you know that he also voices Thomas on Regular Show?
image.jpg

#9 ThePuzzledBoy

ThePuzzledBoy

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 8 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 02:07 PM

Jaleel White Jaleel White JALEEL FRIKIN WHITE!!!!!!!!!!?! :biggrin: He does a good Sonic voice in my book.
Hunter "ThePuzzledBoy" Graham

http://about.me/nath...l_hunter_graham

#10 Robthe1st

Robthe1st

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 436 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 12:39 PM

Always Jaleel White! As for the others... nah.

#11 Teirusu

Teirusu

The spanish fox!

• Fellow FUSer
  • 923 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 12:52 PM

C'mon, Drummond is the best

WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOAAA

#12 Wulfsbane

Wulfsbane

One of the Scribes

• Moderators
  • 13,562 posts

Posted 26 April 2013 - 07:07 PM

Is it me or does Roger Craig Smith's Sonic sounds like Jeleel's Sonic a bit.

#13 DeeEss

DeeEss

DeeEss

• Fellow FUSer
  • 4 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 07:19 PM

Is it me or does Roger Craig Smith's Sonic sounds like Jeleel's Sonic a bit.

I thought so too when I first heard him in Sonic Colors. Just with a little more grit.

As for best Sonic voice, I'd have to give the DeeEss title to Jaleel. He just sounds so 90s :P
Roger Craig Smith is a close second though since he brings back some of the 'tude with his voice.

#14 Marble Didymus

Marble Didymus

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 76 posts

Posted 12 May 2013 - 07:05 PM

Jaleel White is the voice of Sonic for me. I've never had much interest in the games after the Genesis.

I think Sonic should be a hedgehog of few words. A silent protagonist.

#15 Wulfsbane

Wulfsbane

One of the Scribes

• Moderators
  • 13,562 posts

Posted 12 May 2013 - 07:07 PM

I think Sonic should be a hedgehog of few words. A silent protagonist.

Naw... thats why Mario is borring to be sometimes

#16 RedAuthar

RedAuthar

The Spambot Killer.

• Admins
  • 38,545 posts

Posted 12 May 2013 - 07:12 PM

Mario Works well as a silent protagonist when the characters around him fill the void. However more recently the character who does that is basically Navi.....

#17 Marble Didymus

Marble Didymus

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 76 posts

Posted 12 May 2013 - 07:30 PM

I almost metnioned Mario returning to the silent protagonist role. With all love and respect to Charels Martinet, I cannot stand the sound of Mario.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users