Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  nzoomed : (22 May 2019 - 05:02 PM)

@furrykef I cant see any thing wrong with her legs. Are you sure you are not looking at the photo of the reverse side of the cel?

@  furrykef : (22 May 2019 - 03:23 PM)

What's up with Bunnie's legs in that cel, though? Her thighs are colored wrong, which doesn't happen in that scene...

@  ShenFNWoo : (22 May 2019 - 08:48 AM)

In other words, it'd be up to you guys whether certain things are prohibited, because with me, almost nothing is sacred, as I believe we're all adults who have the tools to deal with people we dont' get along with.

@  ShenFNWoo : (22 May 2019 - 07:09 AM)

You can go by my rules or you can make your own, I don't really plan on doing any moderation unless someone floods the place (I would ban hackers, but ... well, they hack, lol)

@  ShenFNWoo : (22 May 2019 - 07:07 AM)

Okay, if you guys want, I can make the discord server and promote the appropriate people to admin and can tell them how to do whatever if they don't already know.

@  Shadow : (22 May 2019 - 01:26 AM)

Hot damn.

@  nzoomed : (21 May 2019 - 08:31 PM)

https://www.ebay.com/itm/4-Cel-Adventures-of-Sonic-the-Hedgehog-Princess-Sally-Acorn-w-Painted-Background-/113756203026?_trksid=p2047675.m43663.l44720&nordt=true&rt=nc&orig_cvip=true

@  nzoomed : (21 May 2019 - 08:31 PM)

someone scored this animation cel from the opening credits :)

@  Sunnyfruit : (21 May 2019 - 01:00 PM)

I'm fine with a Discord.

@  ShenFNWoo : (21 May 2019 - 06:59 AM)

Go ahead and make one then. It only takes a minute to make. Seems we have to experience it to believe it, so let's go.

@  Quickster : (21 May 2019 - 12:09 AM)

I agree with Shadow; we could use a Discord channel.

@  Wulfsbane : (20 May 2019 - 09:07 PM)

Most Social media is a mistake.

@  furrykef : (20 May 2019 - 08:50 PM)

Twitter is ideal for people with very short attention spans. People with names similar to Ronald Dump.

@  Shadow : (20 May 2019 - 03:52 PM)

I only use twitter to look at nsfw art that got exiled off tumblr.

@  Sunnyfruit : (20 May 2019 - 01:42 PM)

Notification addiction IMHO

@  Ishapar : (20 May 2019 - 01:27 PM)

Never understood the thrill of Twitter. Why do people use it so much when it is basically just a bunch of little "tweets"?

@  Sunnyfruit : (20 May 2019 - 01:21 PM)

Anyway nothing's worse than Twitter.

@  Sunnyfruit : (20 May 2019 - 01:20 PM)

But as an archiving medium you can't do better. I'm happy to have read both the notes Hurst left and the elaborate posts made in the heat of the moment, something that couldn't have happened on a simple static website+discord.

@  Sunnyfruit : (20 May 2019 - 01:19 PM)

I prefer forums but they aren't made for small talk. Given that not much happens about SatAM they aren't the best way to communicate

@  Shadow : (20 May 2019 - 01:12 PM)

Skype completely shat on everything good MSN messenger had going for it. I miss the custom smilies and nudge functions, plus the avatars that were bigger than a thumb print on screen were nice...

Photo

NAME CHANGES *READ*

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

#1 chief

chief

An7imatt3r was here =p

• Admins
  • 7,214 posts

Posted 12 March 2008 - 02:46 PM

Ive noticed that some of you have been changing your names, and thats sweet and all. I mean hey this is a new chance to get a new ID, a new way of life... Anyways

If you have changed your name could you please post your old user ID and your new one in here. So everyone knows who you are? Sound good? Awesome!

#2 Momiji-kun

Momiji-kun

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 60 posts

Posted 12 March 2008 - 02:56 PM

<-- Meta-knight. Momiji-kun is the name I use everywhere else, so I figured I'd use this as a chance to change to it.

But the real question is... who the hell are you, huh?
No HTML in sigs? What is this shit?

#3 chief

chief

An7imatt3r was here =p

• Admins
  • 7,214 posts

Posted 12 March 2008 - 03:01 PM

I'm your mom..duh

#4 RaginRonic

RaginRonic

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 112 posts

Posted 12 March 2008 - 03:57 PM

I'll sum this up by mathematics...ahem...

Ronic at old IPB borad=RaginRonic at new PHPbb board.

#5 Morgan

Morgan

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 3,509 posts

Posted 12 March 2008 - 06:06 PM

Hi, I'm MsFire. I was formerly known as Amy Magehog (2002), Lena (2003), Misdemeanor Alena (2003), Redline (2004)(or I think I used this username here), Mystified (2005), DxC (2007), Nyasia (2007), and now this. But to make it less complicated, my name is, has always been, and will always be Morgan. Howdy, y'all!

My current name comes from my initials MS and my fiery personality.

And a hope to put an end to my name changes. I haven't wanted to change it since I got this one since it's a sense of my identity, so this is very good!

#6 John Roberts

John Roberts

It's a nativity scene, except nobody here is wise

• Admins
  • 7,063,001 posts

Posted 13 March 2008 - 03:27 AM

Well 3 forums ago I went by the name of John. I changed it to John on the second, and then the third time I decided to go back to John. To save on confusion though you can all call me GrandMaster-Euro-Exchange-Rate-Kun for this new forum.

9:06

#7 Jim Doe

Jim Doe

Just Some Guy

• F3 Staff
  • 335 posts

Posted 13 March 2008 - 05:30 AM

I shall call you Buffy, the prettiest man on the interwebs!
Cheers!

#8 Momiji-kun

Momiji-kun

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 60 posts

Posted 13 March 2008 - 01:08 PM

John, you can't be a "-kun", only I can be a "-kun".
No HTML in sigs? What is this shit?

#9 John Roberts

John Roberts

It's a nativity scene, except nobody here is wise

• Admins
  • 7,063,001 posts

Posted 13 March 2008 - 10:55 PM

I'll be the 'kunT' then.

9:06

• GUESTS

Posted 14 March 2008 - 08:49 AM

I was originally known as "SmaSh" on the first two boards for a good 4 ( ) years or so, then decided to change it merely because it no longer fits me? Names are temporary.

• GUESTS

Posted 14 March 2008 - 09:14 AM

*Sits in rocking chair and rocks* There was A time.......Looooooooooooooong ago....In 2003...I posted on the http://www.Lemmykoopa.com forum under the name "Cheatsy" (as in, the mario cartoons' Cheatsy koopa) Ahh, thoes were good times....We had peace. a GOLDEN UTOPIA of Mario goodness! (And the largest collection of "Fun" Fiction on the net! )but alas..That place has become a mere shell of it's former self as of late, they tell me...I've gonr by many names all over the net...but THIS!! Oh, THIS Shall be my name to end all names!

Beatles123!

....And there was much rejoicing.

#12 Xian Shade

Xian Shade

Professional Lurker

• Fellow FUSer
  • 156 posts

Posted 14 March 2008 - 02:57 PM

QUOTE ("Beatles123":zrrcgqvd)
....And there was much rejoicing.

*lazy background cheering* yaaaaayyy.

Eh, I'm pretty much the same as I always have been. Lurker of the FUS boards, attempted mod of the RP section (when the board dried up, so did my request) and general normal fellow on FUS. I figure I don't wanna come to FUS one day and find it's not there...

...and wow... That's something I never expected to see. xD

Oh yeah, and I used to be a Master FUSer... or Silver Member... whatever it's called now.
"Bad robot ninjas have kidnapped the wildlife. Are you a fast enough Hedgehog to save the wildlife?" ~RScoKm
"I could tell my parents hated me. My bath toys were a toaster and a radio." ~Rodney Dangerfield
"My luck is so bad that if I bought a cemetery, people would stop dying." ~Ed Furgol
"Bad taste is simply saying the truth before it should be said." ~Mel Brooks
"Walruses are among the only mammals in the world that do not process liquid waste via a bladder organ. Once digested, liquid waste is absorbed through the lining of the small intestine and secreted through the skin." That's why people ignored Rotor." ~anonymous
"If there were a building that stood for grammatical integrity, your post would be the plane that crashed into it." ~ThePeaGuy
"NO! No summoning evil gods! Bad Mel!" ~Crais Sewell, Mimana Iyar Chronicle

• GUESTS

Posted 14 March 2008 - 03:44 PM

Niether did alot of us, but meh.

#14 Guest_Rave_*

Guest_Rave_*
  • GUESTS

Posted 15 March 2008 - 10:10 PM

Old Board: Rave779
New Board: Rave

Yup. Surely no one knew it was me.

#15 chief

chief

An7imatt3r was here =p

• Admins
  • 7,214 posts

Posted 16 March 2008 - 02:01 AM

I didnt... But that just goes to show you how much I pay attention

• GUESTS

Posted 17 March 2008 - 10:17 PM

I'm still stiletto. Wouldn't want to give up that name, for as fairly common of a word it is I believe people are mostly too afraid of its association with high heels to choose it as a name. Thus it makes it easy to identify me.

• GUESTS

Posted 22 March 2008 - 04:11 AM

Hi, I' was Sonic Maurice Hedgehog at the old boards...was forced to use Sonikku and M at the request of the registration telling me that Sonic Maurice Hedgehog was disallowed. xD

So yeah, just...making sure that people know...not like you folks knew me much to begin with.

#18 Guest_SAA_*

Guest_SAA_*
  • GUESTS

Posted 01 April 2008 - 02:33 PM

Hay its SallyAliciaAcorn here. As you can see this is my new name. I glad to be back! Seems things are going well here. WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

• GUESTS

Posted 01 April 2008 - 11:14 PM

Well, on the old board, I was Frozen Mexico, then I had it changed to Vague Blood. I went with Keon XVII this time around because that's what I go by everywhere else, and I just like to have a little consistency.

#20 Deus.EXE

Deus.EXE

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 126 posts

Posted 02 April 2008 - 06:13 AM

I was known as El NINO, also known as... THE NINO.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users