Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Wulfsbane : (04 July 2020 - 03:27 PM)

Happy Brexit 1776

@  Wulfsbane : (29 May 2020 - 06:16 AM)

Yo Lito

@  furrykef : (25 May 2020 - 09:38 AM)

I can handle it, but why do you want to delete your account?

@  Lito290 : (24 May 2020 - 09:02 PM)

How does one request the deletion of their account?

@  VHS : (21 May 2020 - 04:04 PM)

I gotta join that then

@  Shadow : (14 May 2020 - 01:17 PM)

Sure is. A lot more lively than here.

@  VHS : (02 May 2020 - 08:31 AM)

Oh shoot there's a Discord?

@  Nex : (25 April 2020 - 06:58 PM)

It's a disagreement between two people...n judging what goes on in there sometimes that's a very apt description xD

@  John Roberts : (25 April 2020 - 05:34 PM)

What's a Discord?

@  Nex : (25 April 2020 - 04:15 PM)

Activity is spread across forum, discord 'n the site chat room. There's life, it's just hiding under different rocks :D

@  RedAuthar : (25 April 2020 - 04:13 PM)

It's still slow. We ain't dead. Just close

@  VHS : (23 April 2020 - 11:25 AM)

Wait, I thought this place wasn't dead, it seemed active

@  VHS : (23 April 2020 - 11:20 AM)

I LIVE

@  wildfire : (22 April 2020 - 10:57 AM)

Ya know John, I wouldn't be surprised if it was me. At least I'm a bit more active these days

@  chief : (20 April 2020 - 05:24 PM)

Discod stays going pretty good

@  Nex : (20 April 2020 - 01:11 AM)

Is the Discord busy? Still trying t figure out where most of you monkeys hang out.

@  MauEvig : (19 April 2020 - 07:58 PM)

Well, I'll be chilling on the Discord. :)

@  John Roberts : (19 April 2020 - 12:32 PM)

It's just you, Wildfire. You're killing us mate!

@  wildfire : (19 April 2020 - 09:01 AM)

To be fair, there are more rapid forms of communication these days. The Discord server sees a far bit of attention. I remember the IRC too, but that's dead last I looked

@  MauEvig : (18 April 2020 - 08:10 PM)

A shame. And here I'm finally getting back into the spirit of everything Sonic. Well maybe we just need to liven things up. :)

Photo

Ready, Set… Sonic Board Games!?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 FUS News Robot

FUS News Robot

Extra! Extra!

• Newsbot
  • 200 posts

Posted 01 April 2018 - 10:58 AM

Look it's even got a little SEGA copyright in the corner, it's real!

How did we miss this?  As of March 2, Sonic the Hedgehog Battle Racers, by Shinobi 7, has a finished and funded campaign on Kickstarter.

The game is described, as quoted from the official site: https://www.shinobi7.com/sonic-the-hedgehog-battle-racer.html
Burst into action with Sonic the Hedgehog: Battle Racers! Select your racer, choose your route, and fight your way to the finish while avoiding opposing racers and a variety of dangerous obstacles. Control your speed, use your abilities, and activate your special powers to collect as many rings as you can in an amazing race.

Based on Sonic the Hedgehog, the world-wide phenomenon, Sonic the Hedgehog: Battle Racers allows you to take on the role of Sonic or one of his many friends and rivals in a strategic race through a variety of exciting locations. The course changes with every race, so no two games are alike!

Basically, from what I understand, is it's a race to the finish board game for 2-5 players (Sonic, Knuckles, Tails, Amy, and ....Eggman?!)

And from what I've seen, the figures look pretty cool!

They also have different game modes, bosses and other playable characters ranging from Shadow and Rogue, to Cream and Jet, as well as badniks for enemies.

According to the official KickStarter Page, there's going to be a system for Late Backers implemented soon through the Indiegogo InDemand Post Campaign System.

Mega Man has a board game, why not Sonic?  Personally, as someone who loves board games, specifically those based on properties I'm a fan of, I'm pretty interested in this project, but what about you?  Do you think this is the right fit for a Sonic game?

Bang.

-TheRedAuthar

Read the full story here

#2 Wulfsbane

Wulfsbane

One of the Scribes

• Moderators
  • 13,613 posts

Posted 01 April 2018 - 03:16 PM

Yeah there was a kickstarter for this but the reward to get the boardgame itself was like 70.

The Scribes, if anyone wants to join a growing community. Ask me if you want to know more.

“Some say that he is the only man in history to buy a DFS sofa when there wasn’t a sale on, and that his favourite boxing venue is Munich airport. All we know is he’s called the Stig.”

“Some say that if you hold him in the wrong way he doesn’t work properly, and that just very recently he developed an irrational hatred of Rubens Barrichello. All we know is he’s called the Stig.”

Bearing with one another and, if one has a complaint against another, forgiving each other; as the Lord has forgiven you, so you also must forgive. -Colossians 3:13

#3 MoKat

MoKat

Don't make Eliza-Death summon her Thanatos...

• Fellow FUSer
  • 771 posts

Posted 07 April 2018 - 11:19 AM

The figures look nice ^.^

Even Dark Souls has a boardgame, so why not a Sonic boardgame? Could be fun...

post-1851-0-51713600-1506363973.png

#4 Sandata

Sandata

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 283 posts

Posted 08 April 2018 - 07:48 AM

I'll probably get it if it isn't exorbitantly priced

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users