Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Wulfsbane : (09 September 2019 - 10:12 AM)

We'll probably see Tracer soon

@  Shadow : (06 September 2019 - 10:48 PM)

I'd rather see Mai in Smash

@  Wulfsbane : (06 September 2019 - 09:05 AM)

I'm more surprised about the Fatal Fury character.

@  Wulfsbane : (06 September 2019 - 08:00 AM)

Really wasn't keen on the idea of Sans being playable, but I guess he's in the same vein as Ness/Lucas

@  Wulfsbane : (06 September 2019 - 08:00 AM)

I think it works.

@  GamemasterAn... : (05 September 2019 - 06:53 AM)

So...Sans is a Mii Gunner costume for Smash. Comments?

@  Wulfsbane : (31 August 2019 - 08:00 PM)

Alright, AEW's All Out was pretty freaking good.

@  Wulfsbane : (20 August 2019 - 06:22 AM)

The Knux will Layeth the Smacketh Down all over your Candy Ass!

@  GamemasterAn... : (20 August 2019 - 05:59 AM)

"Finally, the Knux...HAS COME BACK...to Angel Island!"

@  Wulfsbane : (19 August 2019 - 07:26 PM)

Strangely I can see it.

@  Shadow : (18 August 2019 - 10:39 PM)

Imagine Dwayne Johnson voicing Knuckles...

@  Wulfsbane : (17 August 2019 - 02:31 PM)

The Rock has come back? XP

@  chief : (17 August 2019 - 02:26 PM)

http://www.sonicsatam.com/sea3on/ finally...

@  Wulfsbane : (17 August 2019 - 07:40 AM)

Good to hear.

@  chief : (13 August 2019 - 07:27 PM)

We are in talk with background artists actually...

@  Shadow : (13 August 2019 - 12:54 AM)

some traditional cel painted backgrounds would be lovely.

@  Shadow : (13 August 2019 - 12:54 AM)

Is their any plans on what might be added if the budget reaches a certain quota?

@  wildfire : (13 August 2019 - 12:05 AM)

Just saw the preview for Sea3son animated. It looks awesome! Voices are great. I only wish I had money to support.

@  wildfire : (12 August 2019 - 11:30 PM)

Glad to see this place is still bustling. I went through my old comics last night, made me think of you all. I miss this place sometimes.

@  Ishapar : (12 August 2019 - 10:39 AM)

Keep screaming, Redauthar.

Photo

About The Sonic/elsie Thing

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Skuggs

Skuggs

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 40 posts

Posted 15 May 2017 - 03:20 PM

I see it sparked controversy and all that stuff.

There's nothing wrong with interspecies romances in media! see Roger and Jessica Rabbit, Marvel comic's Howard the Duck and Beverly Switzler (interdimensional duck person and human woman), Vastra and Jenny on Doctor Who, Alien Nation especially Cathy and Matt, Marvel's Hepzibah/Corsair (alien furry skunk cat-woman and human space pirate who is Cyclop's dad) Catherine and Vincent in the 1980s Beauty and the Beast TV show with Linda Hamilton/Ron Perlman, Star Trek/Wars alien beings of different races/species with different ones even with human beings, Babylon 5, Farscape, Regular Show which has Eillen/Rigby (mole person and raccoon person) plus Mordecai with a sentient cloud girl plus Margaret's parents being a human male and one a humanoid anthro bird woman, Lilandra and Professor Xavier (mutant man and alien bird woman), InuYasha and Kagome, Hana and the wolfman in Wolf Children, Eliza and Goliath, Bojack Horseman which has plenty of it like Bojack with an owl anthro woman to Kyle/Charolette (human male married to anthro humanoid deer woman and both produced kids), Mass Effect and so much more as they are all proof.

But in the games of Sonic, i think he's better off without any girlfriend.

#2 RedAuthar

RedAuthar

The Spambot Killer.

• Admins
  • 38,553 posts

Posted 15 May 2017 - 05:29 PM

Honestly, I never had a problem with the scene. I think it could have been made better, by making the romance between them feel less like friends, but that's the only issue I have. I just never felt they were a romantic couple.

#3 Skuggs

Skuggs

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 40 posts

Posted 17 May 2017 - 08:54 AM

Honestly, I never had a problem with the scene. I think it could have been made better, by making the romance between them feel less like friends, but that's the only issue I have. I just never felt they were a romantic couple.

I agree, but you have no problem with interspecies romance in media like the ones i mentioned? take for example i'm gonna write a story where Julie Bruin from Tiny Toon Adventures has a romantic affair with a human man, both go on dates and get married then produce 2 kids. Both are sapient mammals and consenting adults. I see no problem with that.

#4 RedAuthar

RedAuthar

The Spambot Killer.

• Admins
  • 38,553 posts

Posted 17 May 2017 - 06:40 PM

Depends on the universe's lore. If that universe doesn't have a problem with it, why should I?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users