Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Wulfsbane : (20 August 2019 - 06:22 AM)

The Knux will Layeth the Smacketh Down all over your Candy Ass!

@  GamemasterAn... : (20 August 2019 - 05:59 AM)

"Finally, the Knux...HAS COME BACK...to Angel Island!"

@  Wulfsbane : (19 August 2019 - 07:26 PM)

Strangely I can see it.

@  Shadow : (18 August 2019 - 10:39 PM)

Imagine Dwayne Johnson voicing Knuckles...

@  Wulfsbane : (17 August 2019 - 02:31 PM)

The Rock has come back? XP

@  chief : (17 August 2019 - 02:26 PM)

http://www.sonicsatam.com/sea3on/ finally...

@  Wulfsbane : (17 August 2019 - 07:40 AM)

Good to hear.

@  chief : (13 August 2019 - 07:27 PM)

We are in talk with background artists actually...

@  Shadow : (13 August 2019 - 12:54 AM)

some traditional cel painted backgrounds would be lovely.

@  Shadow : (13 August 2019 - 12:54 AM)

Is their any plans on what might be added if the budget reaches a certain quota?

@  wildfire : (13 August 2019 - 12:05 AM)

Just saw the preview for Sea3son animated. It looks awesome! Voices are great. I only wish I had money to support.

@  wildfire : (12 August 2019 - 11:30 PM)

Glad to see this place is still bustling. I went through my old comics last night, made me think of you all. I miss this place sometimes.

@  Ishapar : (12 August 2019 - 10:39 AM)

Keep screaming, Redauthar.

@  Wulfsbane : (10 August 2019 - 05:27 AM)

I've been busy with work. A lot of OT recently

@  Shadow : (09 August 2019 - 01:06 AM)

I just don't have much to say.

@  RedAuthar : (07 August 2019 - 11:12 AM)

I must be a very loud person.

@  RedAuthar : (07 August 2019 - 11:12 AM)

On a different note. I've been using my phone to visit FUS for so long that I haven't used the Shoutbox in about a year. Still top Shouter somehow.

@  RedAuthar : (07 August 2019 - 11:11 AM)

Fixed it. If you use the full editor on a shout you can link the Video using text.

@  chief : (31 July 2019 - 07:00 PM)

though interesting fact...Kef is working on new forum software!

@  chief : (31 July 2019 - 07:00 PM)

It breaks it....

Photo

Convention Season

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#21 chief

chief

An7imatt3r was here =p

• Admins
  • 7,240 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 10:59 PM

Well, showed out animation to Roger Craig Smith, who is the current voice for Sonic in the games.   He said it was incredible.  Also Laura got to do a quick VA back and forth with him in front of a few hundred people. 

935036_452961741465830_673779284_n.jpg

Attached Thumbnails

• photo 1.JPG

#22 RedAuthar

RedAuthar

The Spambot Killer.

• Admins
  • 38,549 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 09:28 AM

Awesome!  

#23 Alextendo

Alextendo

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 1,104 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 03:09 PM

New picture was shown at the facebook page of FUS. Apparently, Ian Flynn himself had the chance to see the trailer of Sea3on.

The wait is killing me!

If my english can look like crap, don't kill me...please? French is my native language!
PS: I love bacon. Why? Because i said so...(i also love the Dreamcast)
My Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/ZoneofDoom

#24 Wulfsbane

Wulfsbane

One of the Scribes

• Moderators
  • 13,565 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 05:23 PM

What were peoples reactions chief? Did you record it?

The Scribes, if anyone wants to join a growing community. Ask me if you want to know more.

“Some say that he is the only man in history to buy a DFS sofa when there wasn’t a sale on, and that his favourite boxing venue is Munich airport. All we know is he’s called the Stig.”

“Some say that if you hold him in the wrong way he doesn’t work properly, and that just very recently he developed an irrational hatred of Rubens Barrichello. All we know is he’s called the Stig.”

Bearing with one another and, if one has a complaint against another, forgiving each other; as the Lord has forgiven you, so you also must forgive. -Colossians 3:13

#25 chief

chief

An7imatt3r was here =p

• Admins
  • 7,240 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 06:44 PM

Yeah we showed Ian Flynn the promo today.  Also had a good 15-20 minute chat with him.  to quote him "Thats bloody incredible"

#26 Wulfsbane

Wulfsbane

One of the Scribes

• Moderators
  • 13,565 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 06:49 PM

wonder if he will say something now

The Scribes, if anyone wants to join a growing community. Ask me if you want to know more.

“Some say that he is the only man in history to buy a DFS sofa when there wasn’t a sale on, and that his favourite boxing venue is Munich airport. All we know is he’s called the Stig.”

“Some say that if you hold him in the wrong way he doesn’t work properly, and that just very recently he developed an irrational hatred of Rubens Barrichello. All we know is he’s called the Stig.”

Bearing with one another and, if one has a complaint against another, forgiving each other; as the Lord has forgiven you, so you also must forgive. -Colossians 3:13

#27 RedAuthar

RedAuthar

The Spambot Killer.

• Admins
  • 38,549 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 07:03 PM

That's kinda cool.  

#28 Alextendo

Alextendo

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 1,104 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 07:19 PM

If only my teleportation device wasn't broken, i would have like to go at the comic-con too to see the Sea3on trailer. :awesome:

What? Who said i don't even have any teleportation device? xD

If my english can look like crap, don't kill me...please? French is my native language!
PS: I love bacon. Why? Because i said so...(i also love the Dreamcast)
My Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/ZoneofDoom

#29 Speedy_25

Speedy_25

SatAM Vet. (knew the show since it first came out)

• Fellow FUSer
  • 694 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 10:02 PM

http://www.facebook.com/Sonic

Scroll down a bit, and you'll see a photo that is EPIC in it's own way

#30 RedAuthar

RedAuthar

The Spambot Killer.

• Admins
  • 38,549 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 10:19 PM

The Sally Sonic thing? 

#31 Speedy_25

Speedy_25

SatAM Vet. (knew the show since it first came out)

• Fellow FUSer
  • 694 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 10:38 PM

yup

#32 chief

chief

An7imatt3r was here =p

• Admins
  • 7,240 posts

Posted 20 July 2013 - 03:49 AM

That is Laura.

#33 Wulfsbane

Wulfsbane

One of the Scribes

• Moderators
  • 13,565 posts

Posted 20 July 2013 - 05:13 AM

Thought so

#34 ILOVEVHS

ILOVEVHS

The Urban Ranger

• Fellow FUSer
  • 8,282 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 11:08 PM

I'm going to a local convention this weekend.
image.jpg

#35 MikeMurdock

MikeMurdock

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 320 posts

Posted 27 July 2013 - 01:53 PM

I know on the 10th of august in st louis sonic boom is coming to the delmar loop. Just wondering if there is any FUS members near that area

#36 Wulfsbane

Wulfsbane

One of the Scribes

• Moderators
  • 13,565 posts

Posted 27 July 2013 - 09:44 PM

i heard next year it may be in Boston

#37 Ogilvie

Ogilvie

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 68 posts

Posted 22 February 2014 - 02:38 PM

Gooood afternoon/evening/morning, my friends at FUS!

I'm proud to announce that if anyone was waiting for Sonic Revolution 2014, your wait is over. Here are the event's basic details:

Date: Sunday, June 15, 2014
Time: 10 AM to 6 PM
Address: 7000 Beach Blvd, Buena Park, California 90620

Please wait on booking your rooms at the Holiday Inn! We will have a code for the event shortly that you can use to get a discounted rate on the hotel, good for both Saturday the 14th and Sunday the 15th.

You can put yourself as a Going or Maybe at the event's Facebook page.

...and the more complex details:

Tickets will be put up for grabs on March 1st. Tickets will be FREE and obtained via EventBrite; an update will be posted once they are ready to be taken by attendees.

For those planning to stay for more than just the event, some amenities at the location are: a bar inside the main lobby of the hotel; a restaurant inside the hotel as well as a Fuddruckers next door outside; a gas station down the block for any small purchases; and shuttles to Knott’s Berry Farm and Disneyland.

Sonic Revolution announced that an exclusive clip of the upcoming Sonic Prologue film would be shown at the event back on Hedgehog Day. In line with that, we are announcing our first special guest for this year’s event: Christopher Wilcots, the animator on the film! His companion, director and writer Doryan Nelson, was sadly unable to make it, but Mr. Wilcots will be present and most likely be part of a QnA panel.

We also have another two special guests: Cody James Scarlett and Jerry Alexander of the band Serenity Seven! Serenity Seven will be performing several classic Sonic hits as well as some of their own original music.

Skeptical of Serenity Seven? Just give some of their published works a listen! They’ve uploaded covers of Escape from the City from Sonic Adventure 2, Reach for the Stars from Sonic Colors, Endless Possibilities from Sonic Unleashed, and What I’m Made Of from Sonic Heroes! They have done several covers that are not yet released but have been played on Sonic Radio. The whole Revolution team hopes you will join us in seeing them perform live this Summer!

There will also be a gaming tournament in a section of the convention, "Gaming Through the AGES." This area features several Sonic games played on their original SEGA consoles. More details will be revealed about Gaming through the AGES in the future.

We will also be offering FREE artist alley spots to those who would be interested in showcasing and/or selling their work at the venue! If you plan on attending and would like a spot in Sonic Revolution’s Artist Alley, please e-mail sonicremix@sonic-revolution.net with the subject “Artist Alley Registration.”

More details about the event, such as its schedule, hotel discount code, and tickets, will be released in the next few weeks. Please mark your calendars and join us at the first fan-run convention in the United States devoted to Sonic the Hedgehog! This thread will be a source of updates, as will our Facebook, Twitter, and website.

#38 chief

chief

An7imatt3r was here =p

• Admins
  • 7,240 posts

Posted 22 February 2014 - 04:24 PM

Thats pretty cool.  I might look into it fora summer holiday.   

#39 Ogilvie

Ogilvie

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 68 posts

Posted 22 February 2014 - 05:54 PM

Thats pretty cool.  I might look into it fora summer holiday.   

We'd love to have you, chief!

There's bound to be all sorts of fun if all the currently-unrevealed stuff also falls into place. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users