Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Wulfsbane : (05 October 2019 - 11:05 PM)

Well the player base went up exponentially since the switch.

@  wildfire : (05 October 2019 - 08:39 PM)

Probably to help Bungie now that Activision's money isn't backing them.

@  Wulfsbane : (03 October 2019 - 06:33 AM)

Destiny made the move to Steam.

@  Wulfsbane : (09 September 2019 - 10:12 AM)

We'll probably see Tracer soon

@  Shadow : (06 September 2019 - 10:48 PM)

I'd rather see Mai in Smash

@  Wulfsbane : (06 September 2019 - 09:05 AM)

I'm more surprised about the Fatal Fury character.

@  Wulfsbane : (06 September 2019 - 08:00 AM)

Really wasn't keen on the idea of Sans being playable, but I guess he's in the same vein as Ness/Lucas

@  Wulfsbane : (06 September 2019 - 08:00 AM)

I think it works.

@  GamemasterAn... : (05 September 2019 - 06:53 AM)

So...Sans is a Mii Gunner costume for Smash. Comments?

@  Wulfsbane : (31 August 2019 - 08:00 PM)

Alright, AEW's All Out was pretty freaking good.

@  Wulfsbane : (20 August 2019 - 06:22 AM)

The Knux will Layeth the Smacketh Down all over your Candy Ass!

@  GamemasterAn... : (20 August 2019 - 05:59 AM)

"Finally, the Knux...HAS COME BACK...to Angel Island!"

@  Wulfsbane : (19 August 2019 - 07:26 PM)

Strangely I can see it.

@  Shadow : (18 August 2019 - 10:39 PM)

Imagine Dwayne Johnson voicing Knuckles...

@  Wulfsbane : (17 August 2019 - 02:31 PM)

The Rock has come back? XP

@  chief : (17 August 2019 - 02:26 PM)

http://www.sonicsatam.com/sea3on/ finally...

@  Wulfsbane : (17 August 2019 - 07:40 AM)

Good to hear.

@  chief : (13 August 2019 - 07:27 PM)

We are in talk with background artists actually...

@  Shadow : (13 August 2019 - 12:54 AM)

some traditional cel painted backgrounds would be lovely.

@  Shadow : (13 August 2019 - 12:54 AM)

Is their any plans on what might be added if the budget reaches a certain quota?

Photo

Sonic Boom Preview!... Sort Of

• Please log in to reply
189 replies to this topic

#21 ILOVEVHS

ILOVEVHS

The Urban Ranger

• Fellow FUSer
  • 8,282 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 11:59 AM

Disney X.D. Sorry.
image.jpg

#22 Wulfsbane

Wulfsbane

One of the Scribes

• Moderators
  • 13,575 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 12:02 PM

tumblr_mu2gs39MVZ1ryjfrjo1_500.png

Seems legit.

Knuckles looks like this:

beautiful_squidward_by_archangel_twiligh

The Scribes, if anyone wants to join a growing community. Ask me if you want to know more.

“Some say that he is the only man in history to buy a DFS sofa when there wasn’t a sale on, and that his favourite boxing venue is Munich airport. All we know is he’s called the Stig.”

“Some say that if you hold him in the wrong way he doesn’t work properly, and that just very recently he developed an irrational hatred of Rubens Barrichello. All we know is he’s called the Stig.”

Bearing with one another and, if one has a complaint against another, forgiving each other; as the Lord has forgiven you, so you also must forgive. -Colossians 3:13

#23 Captain Sorzo

Captain Sorzo

The Captain

• Scribes of Mobius
  • 411 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 12:30 PM

Sea3on version:

Attached File  Sea3on Edition.jpg   139.47KB   0 downloads

57677ee618a4a_FSOMBanner.jpg.004b52a1171

Story updates and more now available at Free Scribes of Mobius!

#24 Wulfsbane

Wulfsbane

One of the Scribes

• Moderators
  • 13,575 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 12:36 PM

OHH GOD AWESOME FACE!!!

The Scribes, if anyone wants to join a growing community. Ask me if you want to know more.

“Some say that he is the only man in history to buy a DFS sofa when there wasn’t a sale on, and that his favourite boxing venue is Munich airport. All we know is he’s called the Stig.”

“Some say that if you hold him in the wrong way he doesn’t work properly, and that just very recently he developed an irrational hatred of Rubens Barrichello. All we know is he’s called the Stig.”

Bearing with one another and, if one has a complaint against another, forgiving each other; as the Lord has forgiven you, so you also must forgive. -Colossians 3:13

#25 Hammer

Hammer

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 315 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 12:42 PM

Knuckles/Awesome face should be replaced by Rotor's.

#26 Robthe1st

Robthe1st

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 436 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 01:59 PM

Seems legit.

Oh God no!!!!! Knuckles is not like himself anymore... Sonic is wearing a jacket or some sort... doesn't look right, except for winter time! Tails.. alright I guess <_< ... and Amy Rose... I think she's wearing maybe a cut-out short jeans in the original pic I think... I think she's more of a teenager now I think...  

I will admit again people... I' am somewhat disappointed of this new show. I'll watch the pilot... but I won't be satisfied. I think Sega should maybe do a series based from the characters from the SatAM and Archie... so they won't continue to make bull flop games and make it  more funnier and annoying then Sonic X and AoStH! I guess we'll wait for the next Sonic show in ten years! I miss SatAM.. :(

That's my final comment of this upcoming God awful show... :mad:    

#27 ILOVEVHS

ILOVEVHS

The Urban Ranger

• Fellow FUSer
  • 8,282 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 02:04 PM

Don't hate what you haven't seen, man.
image.jpg

#28 Wulfsbane

Wulfsbane

One of the Scribes

• Moderators
  • 13,575 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 02:05 PM

As i said SEGA + Comedy + TV/Cartoon = bad

#29 Robthe1st

Robthe1st

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 436 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 02:11 PM

I didn't say anything about hate.. I'm just somewhat disappointed about this. I'll give it a shot. I also heard that Sega said it will be aim for ages 6-11??? Another kiddy show. Just like this new Pac Man cartoon today... :biggrin:

#30 Robthe1st

Robthe1st

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 436 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 02:58 PM

Update (Why another update?) :

http://www.sonicstad...ith-sonic-boom/

#31 ILOVEVHS

ILOVEVHS

The Urban Ranger

• Fellow FUSer
  • 8,282 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 08:21 PM

I didn't say anything about hate.. I'm just somewhat disappointed about this. I'll give it a shot. I also heard that Sega said it will be aim for ages 6-11??? Another kiddy show. Just like this new Pac Man cartoon today... :biggrin:

Ghostly Adventures isn't BAD. It's a fine show. The video game is going to be the shitty part.

Seems legit.

Knuckles looks like this:

beautiful_squidward_by_archangel_twiligh

Nope. Not nearly as handsome.
image.jpg

#32 TheRedStranger

TheRedStranger

The Soothsayer of Aeons.

• Scribes of Mobius
  • 1,447 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 08:27 PM

Stranger: My goodness, Knuckles...What have they done to you?

Knuckles: P-please, kill me.... I don't want to live like this.

Stranger: Well...okay *Shoots in the face*

*Looks towards Sonic...*

Stranger: Other M Sonic called - he want's his jacket back.

*Walks off screen*  

Stranger (o.s): Do yourself a favor and get out before they infect you to. That redesign-plague is highly contagious, the Archieverse still hasn't fully recoverd. I'll leave the door in the fourth wall open for ya. The choice is yours...

Sonic (*throwing off his jacket*): Tails, pull out your screwdriver.

Tails (rummages through his tool belt): Um, okay. Why?

Sonic: Because something's broken...

Tails: Yeah, what would that be?

Sonic (grabbing the screw driver like a knife): Seems a couple of lossey-goosey screwballs in suits need their bolts tightend... Looks like we need to screw Sega, and screw this show!

Tails: Oh, boy...I thought this day might come. *Looks at Amy* He's finally snapped.

Sonic (dashing off screen) Don't ask where I'm going to stick this - you don't wanna know!

Tails (running after him):  We better keep an eye on him. Make sure nobody gets cuaght in the crossfire.

Amy (*catching up with them*): Crud, and I thought that Four Kids Fiasco was bad...can't we ever catch a friggen break?

This only compels me to make EoT more.... the whole reason I started that project is to prove Sonic can be done right, and should be done right. When I got this news I was instantly inspired to spend the whole night writing. Spite for Sega has become my most loving muse.

Also, this is done by CN right? Don't expect to last long, they pull the plug on everything prematurlly...then they replace it with schlock like Uncel Grandpa ( Comedy Writing 101: random does not equal funny, reversal of expectations does but that takes a build up and an unexpected punchline to pull off; e.g: Homer says he is a lousy cook so he pours him cereal - the cereal burns.). And don't expect in depth content in the story. I ground my teeth the other day when they gave all the criminals colorful chincy zap-guns to the villans in the new Beware The This-is-nowhere-as-good-as-the-old-BTAS Batman. I was irate. Guns are real and people use them! In fact, a key narrative point to Batman is just that: his parents weren't shot with magic, flashy lazer pistols - they were brutalized in a grimy street with a violent percussive weapon and Batman resents and resits the temptation to use them to solve his own problems because of such. Look at Batman Beyond and how much good drama came out of that issue in episode one alone ("Never again...").   The more kids are aware that the guns aren't pretty and hurt people the better. It seems a bit counter-productive to make rifles look like lollipops and toys. Guns in kids shows like Batman should be, and should be played off as, threatening and something not to screw around with. Think of that great scene in the AMC'S The Walking Dead with Carl ("Don't pull that trigger unless you mean it"). Cartoon Network is lossing it's moral cajones and are too PC in the pure name of mere profit to make a realistic and engaging story for you children. Expect overly safe brain-rotting syndication. Another AoSTH in a world needing another Satam. Again I expect it to be (though optimistically hope for the best in spite of such)  saccharine, ploding, and insulting to both you and your childrens' intellgence. 

#33 ILOVEVHS

ILOVEVHS

The Urban Ranger

• Fellow FUSer
  • 8,282 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 08:36 PM

Is it bad if I say I found Uncle Grandpa funny?
image.jpg

#34 Mike Arcade

Mike Arcade

Running Wild

• Scribes of Mobius
  • 244 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 09:15 PM

Honestly the silhouettes got my attention, I'm pretty sure Knuckles won't have that face (god I hope so). It looks like the team doing this (from what I heard have also done stuff for FiM) is taking a lot of creative liberty on this show. I'm thinking Knuckles will have his head from the games but be more bulky like say Vector yet slim like his normal appearance. I got no problems here, everyone else looks pretty much the same with added details, lovin the slightly wild spines on Sonic and I wouldn't mind a jacket or vest with him. The spines kinda remind me of STC Sonic a bit, which would make the show 10x better if Sonic were a bit like him but that's unlikely.

I'm thinking the show itself will have a balance between SatAM and a slight hint of AoSTH, very slightly. I mean we keep hearing how the show will be sorta close to the games but the style says otherwise, that and Sonic X tried that already. I'm not sure what's gonna happen but I'm looking forward to it, Tall Knuckles and all.

Seriously, HOW THE HELL did nobody know that Robotnik was evil!? I mean just look at those red, glowing, hellish eyes, oh yeah I can completely trust that guy with my life! *sarcasm*

#35 LogiTeeka

LogiTeeka

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 1,239 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 10:04 PM

Honestly, I don't see why everyone's reacting so negatively when hardly anything has been shown yet. For all we know, it could be the best show Sonic's ever had. I say, give it a chance.

The same thing happened back when Michael Keaton and Keith Ledger were announced for the roles of Batman and the Joker respectively, yet they turned out great. So great in fact, their depictions of the characters forever changed peoples' views on the series in general. The same could easily happen for this show.

Heck, on a recent Bumbleking forum topic, Ian Flynn seemed very excited about this new show. He probably knows more about it than we currently do; and if he's looking forward to it, it must have some good in it.

#36 TheRedStranger

TheRedStranger

The Soothsayer of Aeons.

• Scribes of Mobius
  • 1,447 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 11:00 PM

Honestly, I don't see why everyone's reacting so negatively when hardly anything has been shown yet. For all we know, it could be the best show Sonic's ever had. I say, give it a chance.

The same thing happened back when Michael Keaton and Keith Ledger were announced for the roles of Batman and the Joker respectively, yet they turned out great. So great in fact, their depictions of the characters forever changed peoples' views on the series in general. The same could easily happen for this show.

Heck, on a recent Bumbleking forum topic, Ian Flynn seemed very excited about this new show. He probably knows more about it than we currently do; and if he's looking forward to it, it must have some good in it.

We're just burned. And our burns are tender to the touch. Once bitten, twice shy. Like I said, I expect one thing, but I sure do hope for another. I'm open. I'm game. I will give it shot with a smile. But I just don't forsee much coming out of it. Even if it is utterly great, flighty Cartoon Network will probably drop it for another bland but stable cash-cow like Johnny Test  :icon_sad: . And unlike the comic which is All-Ages, this is most likely made exclusivly for the "younger demographic" (even though most of Sonic's fans are probably 15-30+). I really hope there is some content for us.

Oh Keaton made a great Batman, but his Bruce Wayne...nope. That could have been the writing though. Bruce was undercharacterized compared to the Dark Knight (which in turn didn't have enough of Batman).

Well that's good news!

#37 RedAuthar

RedAuthar

The Spambot Killer.

• Admins
  • 38,563 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 11:31 PM

I agree.  

Honestly Knuckles's design isn't terrible. 

The least we can do is wait for the official pictures of the characters.

#38 Wulfsbane

Wulfsbane

One of the Scribes

• Moderators
  • 13,575 posts

Posted 04 October 2013 - 05:59 AM

Heath Ledger, not Keith

#39 Prime

Prime

Shuffle up the Wildcards! And deal 'em!

• Fellow FUSer
  • 521 posts

Posted 04 October 2013 - 06:59 AM

It's any fandom's right to get insanely butthurt over everything and anything before... You know, actually experiencing the thing that's getting them so angry.

Just look at the fan reaction to Ben Affleck being cast as Bruce Wayne/Batman. "WAAAAAAH! He'll be terrible! Just look at him in DareDevil from 10 years ago! RUINED FOREVER!" I'll be sure to let Chris Evans know then that he is a shitty Captain America based on his portrayal of Johnny Storm/The Human Torch in those two lame Fantastic Four movies.

'Star Wars' is my story, just like my house is my house. So if I wanna paint my house green, even if everyone else thinks it should be red, guess what? I'm gonna paint it Jar Jar! - George Lucas

"The Devil Inside is the new scam from director William Something Something. The movie stars actors and was edited on a computer. Somewhere. This movie is the latest film in a series of very low budget films designed to look like real movies! And be released in theaters to make a quick buck via a horribly off kilter budget to profit ratio that the general public seem to be stupidly unaware of! These films use to be called 'direct to video' but now they are called 'first run features'. These films then vanish from the theaters, like a rapist leaving the scene of a crime." - Mike Stoklasa of RedLetterMedia

#40 Wulfsbane

Wulfsbane

One of the Scribes

• Moderators
  • 13,575 posts

Posted 04 October 2013 - 09:30 AM

Just look at the fan reaction to Ben Affleck being cast as Bruce Wayne/Batman. "WAAAAAAH! He'll be terrible! Just look at him in DareDevil from 10 years ago! RUINED FOREVER!" I'll be sure to let Chris Evans know then that he is a shitty Captain America based on his portrayal of Johnny Storm/The Human Torch in those two lame Fantastic Four movies.

The only thing i said about Ben Affleck being Batman was i would be laughing if Bruce Wayne/Batman had the Boston Accent

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users