Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Shadow : (16 July 2019 - 12:00 PM)

I remember when Ben Hurst came onto this site and we got to send him notes. My favorite episode was Sonic and Sally, since it was my first episode I ever saw. Unfortunately he did not remember working on that one, despite it being his script.

@  chief : (14 July 2019 - 07:41 PM)

Yeah I did get it. Came out nice. Kinda a neat read.

I do want to scan it but...I dont want to fold the paper. I might try just taking some high def pictures.

@  David The Lu... : (12 July 2019 - 08:50 PM)

Heck did you get it in the mail. More importantly, have you scanned it yet because things like that need to be scanned and preserved.

@  chief : (29 June 2019 - 12:03 PM)

http://www.sonicsatam.com/sea3on/

@  chief : (29 June 2019 - 11:06 AM)

Also just tossing this out there again...Sea3on has a Discord Chanel that I'm going to be adding some FUS rooms too. So come on and feel free to join up https://discord.gg/qQrqAvG

@  chief : (27 June 2019 - 07:29 PM)

Havent gotten it yet but....Still excited.

@  wildfire : (23 June 2019 - 03:30 PM)

That's not too much for something so good honestly. I would pay that if I had it.

@  chief : (23 June 2019 - 12:19 PM)

Yea...Pretty excited to get it. I mean...It apparently went from LA to Kentucky for some reason...But I'm sure it will arrive after its North American tour through the postal service.

@  Wulfsbane : (19 June 2019 - 07:51 AM)

If there's another one I'll try to get it

@  Sunnyfruit : (17 June 2019 - 09:07 AM)

Woah. I'd pay even more.

@  chief : (16 June 2019 - 02:49 PM)

I just spent way too much money for paper with words written on it

https://www.ebay.com...ordt=true&rt=nc

@  Wulfsbane : (15 June 2019 - 06:12 PM)

As long as it wasnt GSW or Lebron...

@  Shadow : (13 June 2019 - 09:34 PM)

The Raptors won the NBA!

@  Sunnyfruit : (12 June 2019 - 02:44 PM)

Uh... I like video games too, but this is too much

@  GamemasterAn... : (12 June 2019 - 06:01 AM)

...and everyone is freaking out over that reveal. Dear Gaia...the reaction of the people at the Nintendo Center in NYC. People were actually HUGGING each other over that reveal!

@  Wulfsbane : (11 June 2019 - 07:46 PM)

Banjo-Kazooie is coming home, lads

@  Wulfsbane : (11 June 2019 - 07:17 AM)

The E3 Nintendo Direct starts in 45 minutes

@  chief : (10 June 2019 - 07:30 PM)

Oh we have controversial topic forum..Those have always existed. And I'm for that. Just keep personal user to user shit off the forums.

the Controversial topic thing would fall under "debate" now I guess. I had some good times in those forums with a few members.

@  chief : (10 June 2019 - 07:19 PM)

Yeah....I saw that...Blew game 6

@  Wulfsbane : (09 June 2019 - 07:35 PM)

Hey chief, we got a Game 7 on Wednesday

Photo

Sega Has A New Survey Out

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 SkyeFlyer

SkyeFlyer

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 19 posts

Posted 18 March 2019 - 03:02 PM

Today on Twitter, the official SEGA account provided a link to a survey they've set up so people can tell them how they're doing.

I think we should all take this survey and tell them we want the Freedom Fighters back.

Here's the link: https://games.sega.com/survey/

The survey is pretty long, but it contains some fields that let you type in your own answers.

#2 RedAuthar

RedAuthar

The Spambot Killer.

• Admins
  • 38,531 posts

Posted 19 March 2019 - 07:57 PM

Done.

#3 Wulfsbane

Wulfsbane

One of the Scribes

• Moderators
  • 13,553 posts

Posted 19 March 2019 - 08:18 PM

Believe Sega does this once a year. Thogu it's a little more in depth than it was in the past.

Done

The Scribes, if anyone wants to join a growing community. Ask me if you want to know more.

“Some say that he is the only man in history to buy a DFS sofa when there wasn’t a sale on, and that his favourite boxing venue is Munich airport. All we know is he’s called the Stig.”

“Some say that if you hold him in the wrong way he doesn’t work properly, and that just very recently he developed an irrational hatred of Rubens Barrichello. All we know is he’s called the Stig.”

Bearing with one another and, if one has a complaint against another, forgiving each other; as the Lord has forgiven you, so you also must forgive. -Colossians 3:13

#4 Ishapar

Ishapar

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 567 posts

Posted 21 March 2019 - 06:04 PM

First question had to deal with gender issues: what?Not sure how this survey helped us out as it didn't get in depth about the sonic franchise.

And in case you're wondering, the space key isn't working in this post so forgive me for the weird looking message.

Before honor comes humility.

The Most High God created this world we live in, and He created man in His image for Himself.  Whether we like it or not doesn't change the truth nor does it change the consequences.

gallery 51493 212 294091

#5 RedAuthar

RedAuthar

The Spambot Killer.

• Admins
  • 38,531 posts

Posted 22 March 2019 - 04:52 PM

Sorry, I left Ishapar in 1.5 speed. xD

There fixed.

To answer the first question, why the gender question: all surveys ask a general gender question. It doubles as a way to avoid bias, by giving it to multiple groups, and a way to see who is buying their products.

#6 Wulfsbane

Wulfsbane

One of the Scribes

• Moderators
  • 13,553 posts

Posted 22 March 2019 - 08:46 PM

To answer the first question, why the gender question: all surveys ask a general gender question. It doubles as a way to avoid bias, by giving it to multiple groups, and a way to see who is buying their products.

Basically this, they use it to see which products are resinating with what demographics. It's also why they ask for age too.

They want to see if Product X is working with Y Gender in Age Group Z and if it isn't then they need to rethink their strategy.

For Sonic I would assume they have a target in mind, probably aimed towards younger groups, and want to know if they are suceeding or not

The Scribes, if anyone wants to join a growing community. Ask me if you want to know more.

“Some say that he is the only man in history to buy a DFS sofa when there wasn’t a sale on, and that his favourite boxing venue is Munich airport. All we know is he’s called the Stig.”

“Some say that if you hold him in the wrong way he doesn’t work properly, and that just very recently he developed an irrational hatred of Rubens Barrichello. All we know is he’s called the Stig.”

Bearing with one another and, if one has a complaint against another, forgiving each other; as the Lord has forgiven you, so you also must forgive. -Colossians 3:13

#7 Ishapar

Ishapar

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 567 posts

Posted 25 March 2019 - 09:25 AM

But why the big deal about gender identity?  The first question seems to make a big deal about your stance on gender identity.

Redauthar, what did you do to my typing speed?

Before honor comes humility.

The Most High God created this world we live in, and He created man in His image for Himself.  Whether we like it or not doesn't change the truth nor does it change the consequences.

gallery 51493 212 294091

#8 LogiTeeka

LogiTeeka

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 1,239 posts

Posted 25 March 2019 - 10:13 AM

But why the big deal about gender identity?  The first question seems to make a big deal about your stance on gender identity.

Perhaps they might be considering the interest in a homosexual or transgender character for the franchise?

Granted, that idea has been explored in other Sonic-related media, but the games themselves never touched the subject.

#9 Wulfsbane

Wulfsbane

One of the Scribes

• Moderators
  • 13,553 posts

Posted 25 March 2019 - 07:35 PM

Perhaps they might be considering the interest in a homosexual or transgender character for the franchise?

Granted, that idea has been explored in other Sonic-related media, but the games themselves never touched the subject.

I kinda doubt they would do a character like that. That's a Pandora's Box right there in of itself. Sonic, while mostly is for all ages, seems to have a target audience of kids mostly. Subjects like that might not mesh with them, especially with parents too who may want to wait a few years to explain those kind of things. Sega can get away with it in a series like Yakuza (cause it's more mature oriented) and Persona (because Atlus is freaking weird) but for Sonic would draw some controversy.

Plus I'm not too sure how Japan views those subjects.

I know Ian kinda had the "implied but open ended" aspect between Sally & NICOLE and Aleah did mention they had an idea to have Clove be a lesbian but they didn't outright say it for either of the two and it was after the fact.

#10 RedAuthar

RedAuthar

The Spambot Killer.

• Admins
  • 38,531 posts

Posted 25 March 2019 - 08:01 PM

But why the big deal about gender identity? The first question seems to make a big deal about your stance on gender identity.

Redauthar, what did you do to my typing speed?

To find out who is buying. Is it worth appealing to that market, or would it hurt to? That's ultimately what the purpose of the whole survey to see if it is worth putting money into expanding.

And for the second question ... oh....kerxt...your breakin.... tunnel..... click.

#11 MoKat

MoKat

Don't make Eliza-Death summon her Thanatos...

• Fellow FUSer
  • 765 posts

Posted 13 April 2019 - 10:48 AM

The survey is closed now. Wish I had seen this sooner >.<

post-1851-0-51713600-1506363973.png

#12 SkyeFlyer

SkyeFlyer

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 19 posts

Posted 17 April 2019 - 02:20 PM

There's another Survey. This one is specific to the mobile game SEGA Heroes.

https://heroesreques...racter-requests

They ask for feedback on what SEGA characters you'd like to see in the game. Pretty standard fare, BUT...

There's a place at the bottom for write-in nominations.

You bet your butt I wrote in Sally Acorn.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users