Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Wulfsbane : (13 April 2019 - 10:24 PM)

However, Fallen Order looks promising

@  MoKat : (13 April 2019 - 10:56 AM)

I don't have Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice, but have been watching a few gameplay videos.

@  ShenFNWoo : (13 April 2019 - 05:15 AM)

And no fucks given

@  Shadow : (12 April 2019 - 10:08 AM)

Well, new Star Wars trailer dropped.

@  Wulfsbane : (07 April 2019 - 08:30 PM)

WrestleMania just finished.

Honestly one of the best Wrestlemanias ever

@  Shadow : (05 April 2019 - 01:25 AM)

Congrats!

@  Wulfsbane : (04 April 2019 - 07:09 PM)

So I turned 25 today. Woo

@  Wulfsbane : (01 April 2019 - 07:45 PM)

Maybe they changed it recently

@  Wulfsbane : (01 April 2019 - 07:45 PM)

Hmm, I've seen a few Sonic shirts on redbubble before with him on it.

@  Shadow : (01 April 2019 - 12:30 PM)

Seems anything directly with Sonic is flagged, but side chars. are spared.

@  Wulfsbane : (01 April 2019 - 07:20 AM)

RedBubble's copyright tagger can be rather wonky

@  Shadow : (30 March 2019 - 07:47 AM)

Did have a bunch of my stuff copyright flag removed unfortunately...

@  Shadow : (30 March 2019 - 07:43 AM)

Noted. Am adding more as I go.

@  ShenFNWoo : (30 March 2019 - 07:22 AM)

Only really interested in the Merle pic.

@  Shadow : (29 March 2019 - 04:54 PM)

https://www.redbubble.com/people/MobianMonster

@  Shadow : (29 March 2019 - 04:54 PM)

Well I decided to open a store on Red Bubble to sell some of my work if any are interested.

@  ShenFNWoo : (29 March 2019 - 11:25 AM)

Nice seeing some activity here. We gotta keep it up :0

@  Wulfsbane : (23 March 2019 - 12:48 PM)

Did anyone get Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice? If so how is it?

@  Wulfsbane : (23 March 2019 - 12:48 PM)

What up?

@  ZealousFoX : (21 March 2019 - 09:17 PM)

Hello, been a long while.

Photo

Chapter 7

• Please log in to reply
74 replies to this topic

#41 Quickster

Quickster

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 79 posts

Posted 28 May 2017 - 11:47 PM

All right! Way past impatient cool!

Hyped for the Sonic 2019 movie and the Mario 2022 movie!

Currently writing Chaos on Earth: A Sonic X Rewrite on FanFiction.net!

#42 Ishapar

Ishapar

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 566 posts

Posted 02 June 2017 - 02:59 AM

Second the past cool!

Before honor comes humility.

The Most High God created this world we live in, and He created man in His image for Himself.  Whether we like it or not doesn't change the truth nor does it change the consequences.

gallery 51493 212 294091

#43 Quickster

Quickster

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 79 posts

Posted 05 July 2017 - 12:07 AM

Since it's been a month since the last post on this topic, are there any updates concerning the backlog?

#44 chief

chief

An7imatt3r was here =p

• Admins
  • 7,199 posts

Posted 05 July 2017 - 04:41 PM

Yeah. Sadly we hit a bit of a issue. Stephen our colour artist pulled out last week due to...well just stuff going on in his life and some other things. Which was also why we were kinda slow at releasing. Getting pages done we're taking longer then they should have. But I was hoping it's square it's self up. It didn't. So we had a talk and he decided on this.

We have opened up auditions with some colour artists time already works with in other comics. And have sent them demo pages to colour.

So I am deeply sorry in this delay.. but we started working on a replacement right away.

#45 Quickster

Quickster

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 79 posts

Posted 06 July 2017 - 09:46 AM

So it could be another month or two?

#46 Ishapar

Ishapar

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 566 posts

Posted 07 July 2017 - 01:16 PM

Ouch, that's a delay.  Who all did you give the demo pages to?

Before honor comes humility.

The Most High God created this world we live in, and He created man in His image for Himself.  Whether we like it or not doesn't change the truth nor does it change the consequences.

gallery 51493 212 294091

#47 HeavensChampion

HeavensChampion

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 292 posts

Posted 23 July 2017 - 07:21 PM

How long do we have to wait for Chapter 7?

#48 ShenFNWoo

ShenFNWoo

Order of Swords Final Boss

• Fellow FUSer
  • 158 posts

Posted 24 July 2017 - 11:07 AM

Geez, chill.  As much as I'd like to complain about the lack of progress, they've already stated what the issue is.  All we can do is sit back and be patient.

As I'd like to voice my frustrations too for venting sake, I think the solution here would be similar to what I'd offer to Kentarou Miura for Berserk.  In his case he'd just have to outsource his material instead of doing everything himself, then he wouldn't have to force his audience to wait a year for an entire #%(*&% arc just to come out.  Here in this place, it'd probably just be best to get an artist or several artist to work for cheap (or hell, free, and there are tons of those) and just say to hell with the quality temporarily if need be, eventually revisiting and redoing those pages with a style more suitable and fitting for the comic later.  You wouldn't have to go on these years long hiatuses and lose members, and you couldn't possibly complain about financial issues at that point.  Besides, the style has changed noticeably many times anyway, and some were superior to others, so the excuse of there needing to be consistency just falls flat.  I'm not sorry, Tim's was the weakest of all the styles.  The skill is there, but the noticeable changes in proportions are not pleasant.

With that said, I'm just going to sit back and wait.  You should do the same. 

My art:  http://shen-fn-woo.deviantart.com/

http://www.furaffini.../shenfuckinwoo/

Advertising the community "The Free Scrubs of Mobius".  Free of everything valuable, including humor.  Let them help you with your personal online conflicts, while ignoring your IRL struggles.  Participating in such honest activities as trying to undermine another community's right to govern their site by stealing their users.  Their banner:  http://orig08.devian...woo-db57bnk.png

#49 chief

chief

An7imatt3r was here =p

• Admins
  • 7,199 posts

Posted 24 July 2017 - 09:29 PM

Gave the demo pages to a few people....Waiting on the final results right now..Mostly waiting on a few to do wording etc,    WE obviously dont exactly pay much with S3....And I also expect a high quality so....Hard finding the right match.   BUt we do have a few going for the colouring position. 

Tim is still our Pencils and inking..And had adapted quite well to the S3 art,    Seeing as he also does another Sonic comic that is more...Archie, 

#50 furrykef

furrykef

Fellow FUSer

• Tech Guy
  • 4,481 posts

Posted 25 July 2017 - 02:36 AM

Don't let me hold up the process. If I don't turn one in just go on without me :P

#51 Dav246

Dav246

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 19 posts

Posted 31 July 2017 - 11:53 AM

So I wonder, is Stephen ever going to be the main artist again? Not that Tims work is sub-par, I am just wondering, because some of the forums I have read seem to imply that this may not be permanant. 

#52 chief

chief

An7imatt3r was here =p

• Admins
  • 7,199 posts

Posted 31 July 2017 - 07:14 PM

Stephen currently dropped out on his own due to lack of time etc.  He cut back a lot when we hired Tim to be pencils.  Now he is out.   We also have another artist picked up for colours...Just going over some last details with them currently. 

#53 Dav246

Dav246

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 19 posts

Posted 01 August 2017 - 06:08 AM

So its officially permanant. Shame, I loved his work on this comic.

#54 Wulfsbane

Wulfsbane

One of the Scribes

• Moderators
  • 13,527 posts

Posted 01 August 2017 - 05:19 PM

Stephen has been one of the artists since the the start, right?

The Scribes, if anyone wants to join a growing community. Ask me if you want to know more.

“Some say that he is the only man in history to buy a DFS sofa when there wasn’t a sale on, and that his favourite boxing venue is Munich airport. All we know is he’s called the Stig.”

“Some say that if you hold him in the wrong way he doesn’t work properly, and that just very recently he developed an irrational hatred of Rubens Barrichello. All we know is he’s called the Stig.”

Bearing with one another and, if one has a complaint against another, forgiving each other; as the Lord has forgiven you, so you also must forgive. -Colossians 3:13

#55 Captain Sorzo

Captain Sorzo

The Captain

• Scribes of Mobius
  • 410 posts

Posted 02 August 2017 - 07:01 AM

He started in Chapter 3, working as the only artist of the main chapters until about 2/3 of the way through Chapter 5, when Tim was added.

It's probably for the best. Stephen consistently delivered great work once he found his stride, and I'm sad to see him leave the project, but at this point what Sea3on needs above all else is to just start releasing content again, and to be able to do so consistently.

If this hiatus extends for much longer, I'll probably be willing to settle for art doodled on a napkin by Chief and colored in MS Paint. :P

57677ee618a4a_FSOMBanner.jpg.004b52a1171

Story updates and more now available at Free Scribes of Mobius!

#56 chief

chief

An7imatt3r was here =p

• Admins
  • 7,199 posts

Posted 02 August 2017 - 11:34 AM

Oh you would love my Ms paint art. Lol. It's brilliant.

And we have another artist lined up. Talked with her on Monday and today we are suppose to be going over the script

#57 Dav246

Dav246

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 19 posts

Posted 06 August 2017 - 10:29 AM

So... a few more weeks then? Not that Im impatient, Id rather have quality over quantity, but I just want to know when to expect.

#58 chief

chief

An7imatt3r was here =p

• Admins
  • 7,199 posts

Posted 06 August 2017 - 05:04 PM

If we are going with our 5 page backlog...Looking like October to late October.    OUr new artist seems pretty hyped up about it..So we should keep that time line.         I know we were suppose to go live early this year to late last but..Obviously issues came up from that.    So hoping to keep this time frame.    Its something we chatted about and think that it is enough time to get to know the script better, and create that backlog.

All of Tims pages up to that point are done so..That alone should help. 

Also my MS Paint Jobs from ...YEARS ago.  Heck I think I might have still been in highschool...  I think I submitted this to a competition.  Everyone had these serious well done works..Then me..

SONICGANG.jpg 

#59 RedAuthar

RedAuthar

The Spambot Killer.

• Admins
  • 38,511 posts

Posted 06 August 2017 - 06:41 PM

The question is, did you win?

#60 Wulfsbane

Wulfsbane

One of the Scribes

• Moderators
  • 13,527 posts

Posted 06 August 2017 - 06:53 PM

The question is, did you win?

Asking the real questions.

The Scribes, if anyone wants to join a growing community. Ask me if you want to know more.

“Some say that he is the only man in history to buy a DFS sofa when there wasn’t a sale on, and that his favourite boxing venue is Munich airport. All we know is he’s called the Stig.”

“Some say that if you hold him in the wrong way he doesn’t work properly, and that just very recently he developed an irrational hatred of Rubens Barrichello. All we know is he’s called the Stig.”

Bearing with one another and, if one has a complaint against another, forgiving each other; as the Lord has forgiven you, so you also must forgive. -Colossians 3:13

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users