Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Wulfsbane : (13 April 2019 - 10:24 PM)

However, Fallen Order looks promising

@  MoKat : (13 April 2019 - 10:56 AM)

I don't have Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice, but have been watching a few gameplay videos.

@  ShenFNWoo : (13 April 2019 - 05:15 AM)

And no fucks given

@  Shadow : (12 April 2019 - 10:08 AM)

Well, new Star Wars trailer dropped.

@  Wulfsbane : (07 April 2019 - 08:30 PM)

WrestleMania just finished.

Honestly one of the best Wrestlemanias ever

@  Shadow : (05 April 2019 - 01:25 AM)

Congrats!

@  Wulfsbane : (04 April 2019 - 07:09 PM)

So I turned 25 today. Woo

@  Wulfsbane : (01 April 2019 - 07:45 PM)

Maybe they changed it recently

@  Wulfsbane : (01 April 2019 - 07:45 PM)

Hmm, I've seen a few Sonic shirts on redbubble before with him on it.

@  Shadow : (01 April 2019 - 12:30 PM)

Seems anything directly with Sonic is flagged, but side chars. are spared.

@  Wulfsbane : (01 April 2019 - 07:20 AM)

RedBubble's copyright tagger can be rather wonky

@  Shadow : (30 March 2019 - 07:47 AM)

Did have a bunch of my stuff copyright flag removed unfortunately...

@  Shadow : (30 March 2019 - 07:43 AM)

Noted. Am adding more as I go.

@  ShenFNWoo : (30 March 2019 - 07:22 AM)

Only really interested in the Merle pic.

@  Shadow : (29 March 2019 - 04:54 PM)

https://www.redbubble.com/people/MobianMonster

@  Shadow : (29 March 2019 - 04:54 PM)

Well I decided to open a store on Red Bubble to sell some of my work if any are interested.

@  ShenFNWoo : (29 March 2019 - 11:25 AM)

Nice seeing some activity here. We gotta keep it up :0

@  Wulfsbane : (23 March 2019 - 12:48 PM)

Did anyone get Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice? If so how is it?

@  Wulfsbane : (23 March 2019 - 12:48 PM)

What up?

@  ZealousFoX : (21 March 2019 - 09:17 PM)

Hello, been a long while.

Photo

Suggestion?

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 Ishapar

Ishapar

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 566 posts

Posted 06 September 2016 - 01:46 PM

With Satam airing again on tv compliments of Starz, the show will be seen again by the public both by old fans and a new generation.  With this in mind, more people might be interested in Satam, and I was wondering if this could be an opportunity to give a push at trying to revive the Sea3on comic.  FUS usually comes on  one of the first 3 pages in a google search for Sonic Satam, so it's likely FUS might get some more traffic.  People who rewatch the series may also be interested in looking up Sea3on again and may introduce new people to the comic series.

Could we here at FUS try to revive Sea3on in line to these events?

Sea3on has not had any additional updates since the beginning of this year.  I know that the artists are the ones responsible for creating the comic and we have to respect their work and schedules; however, is there  way we can maybe try contacting our artists and ask for work on the Sea3on comic?  I have been wondering when Sea3on could be revived again, and I believe now could be a good chance to start working on the project again.  FUS started this comic with a passion to continue the story of Satam, and I would love to see the same passion to revive the project again.  With Satam once again being viewed by the public, I believe this could be a good opportunity to put some effort into Sea3on again.

Please, I know I am a new member and have never been a part of Sea3on, but I would like to lend support in anyway possible.  Is there anyway we can revive Sea3on again?

Before honor comes humility.

The Most High God created this world we live in, and He created man in His image for Himself.  Whether we like it or not doesn't change the truth nor does it change the consequences.

gallery 51493 212 294091

#2 King Connor Acorn

King Connor Acorn

Sally Fan #1

• Fellow FUSer
  • 69 posts

Posted 07 September 2016 - 11:32 AM

We should ask more members to help with the art like a mass work where each member does like a cell or 2 each so that I gets done faster and shows off more art styles for critique

#3 Ishapar

Ishapar

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 566 posts

Posted 07 September 2016 - 06:38 PM

Good idea, Connor.  I wish we could get some more artists to help us with the comic.  My only concerns are our current artists and the administrators.  Maybe I could ask chief if we could find a way to revive Sea3on, and maybe I could contact one of the artists about the situation.

If it's going to work, then we will need the administrator's support as it is their project and are the ones in contact with the artists.  Time to do some juicing!

The Most High God created this world we live in, and He created man in His image for Himself.  Whether we like it or not doesn't change the truth nor does it change the consequences.

gallery 51493 212 294091

#4 LogiTeeka

LogiTeeka

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 1,229 posts

Posted 08 September 2016 - 12:08 PM

Is Starz that widely known? I've never heard of it before.

#5 Ishapar

Ishapar

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 566 posts

Posted 08 September 2016 - 01:37 PM

I would say it's known enough.  Starz used to be just a movie channel, but they have branched out into adding other features, including kid's shows (I think it's Starz kids channel?).  When I was with my parents, we never had Starz because it cost more money than our basic package, but I know many who do have the channels. 

My main point is that Starz is a tv channel, and it is airing Satam on tv.  Satam has not been on tv for who knows how long in the US, and now Starz is airing it on their kids channel.  Before, the only way to really come into contact with Satam in the US was growing up watching when young or encountering it on the internet:  now, more people might be exposed to Satam since it is on tv again.  I am excited that it is on Starz kid's channel as it gives the younger generation who are only familiar with modern sonic and boom to be exposed to Satam.  Who knows what could happen?

I am not saying that every kid will know about Sonic Satam, but I do believe that more people will be exposed to it, and I wouldn't doubt if people stumble upon FUS and Sea3on as we are the first or second page in a Sonic satam google search.  I see this as an opportunity: it may not work, but we will never know unless we take the first step.

gallery 51493 212 294091

#6 King Connor Acorn

King Connor Acorn

Sally Fan #1

• Fellow FUSer
  • 69 posts

Posted 08 September 2016 - 11:40 PM

Thanks for the support of my idea Ishapar and your right we do need the support of the admins to do this but I am willing to back you up anyway I can SatAM Forever!

#7 Ishapar

Ishapar

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 566 posts

Posted 09 September 2016 - 09:10 AM

LIkewise Mate.  I already sent a message to Chief; that is the first step.

gallery 51493 212 294091

#8 King Connor Acorn

King Connor Acorn

Sally Fan #1

• Fellow FUSer
  • 69 posts

Posted 09 September 2016 - 12:17 PM

Awesome! Keep Me informed!

#9 Gojira007

Gojira007

Fellow FUSer

• Sea3on Writer
  • 1,787 posts

Posted 10 September 2016 - 01:29 PM

Hey gaiz!

a.) Yes I am still alive. X3

b.) There's a lot of stuff I thought about saying here-mostly about trying to keep one's hopes about just how many new people will discover SatAM via Starz realistic-but y'know what?  I think the most important thing is, it's nice to see so much enthusiasm for Sea3on even after its lengthy hiatus.  Thank you gaiz for the continued support. ^_^  

"These hands of ours are BURNING RED! Their loud cry tells us..."
"To grasp happiness!"
"ERUPTING GOD FINGER!!! SEKI..."
"HA!"
"LOVE LOVE TENKYOKEN!!!"
-Domon Kasshu and Rain Mikamura, G-Gundam

#10 chief

chief

An7imatt3r was here =p

• Admins
  • 7,199 posts

Posted 10 September 2016 - 06:48 PM

Holy crap you are alive!

#11 Ishapar

Ishapar

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 566 posts

Posted 11 September 2016 - 05:50 AM

Surpised, Chief?

Thanks for the input, Gojira007.  I don't think we ever met, so Howdy!

Sea3on is the reason why I joined FUS, and I would want to see FUS able to finish this project.  Most fanworks don't get finished due to various reasons:  that's why I still want to keep updated with the project so that it can stay alive.

gallery 51493 212 294091

#12 Ishapar

Ishapar

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 566 posts

Posted 17 September 2016 - 07:06 PM

Talking to Chief right now about the price of the comic.  Depending on what he says, we might be able to take the next step...

gallery 51493 212 294091

#13 King Connor Acorn

King Connor Acorn

Sally Fan #1

• Fellow FUSer
  • 69 posts

Posted 27 September 2016 - 01:13 PM

I Want To See The Story come to a fantastic conclusion as I believe this is the final Season of the story. do we have any idea how many chapters there will for Sea3on?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users