Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Uncle Ben : (12 February 2019 - 09:07 AM)

We got a Nintendo Direct tomorrow. 5e/2p

@  Clocktopus : (10 February 2019 - 03:18 PM)

grats?

@  Uncle Ben : (08 February 2019 - 09:33 PM)

Well, just about a month until I move into a new place

@  chief : (03 February 2019 - 07:08 PM)

Laura has been off the internet and VA path for some time. Though she has slowly come back and is working on a few things. But reaching her can be hard these days. I'm currently working with her on a few things but everything is just done via email or discord now and then. Our time zones usually screw up the discord bit.

@  Ishapar : (30 January 2019 - 02:40 PM)

So Kev, find anybody for the voice acting yet?

@  ShenFNWoo : (25 January 2019 - 09:29 AM)

Time of death... 10:25am

@  Uncle Ben : (20 January 2019 - 10:16 AM)

Snow's stopped, turning to rain.

@  Kev : (10 January 2019 - 10:34 AM)

Thanks I will give that a try.

@  GamemasterAn... : (10 January 2019 - 08:19 AM)

Could you go to voicebunny to find someone to voice Bunnie? (I'm sorry...I had to do it.)

@  Shadow : (10 January 2019 - 12:00 AM)

Try the website voicebunny to look for someone.

@  Uncle Ben : (06 January 2019 - 05:09 PM)

There's probably a few out there

@  Kev : (06 January 2019 - 03:26 AM)

Is there anyone else that can do a good Sally voice over?

@  Kev : (05 January 2019 - 08:57 AM)

She voiced my last cartoon, I did ask her but it's been months now and I've not heard anything back.

@  Sandata : (05 January 2019 - 08:49 AM)

I don't know if she's still active, but look up LauraOlsenBlue on youtube. Think she used to be on here too.

@  Kev : (05 January 2019 - 08:45 AM)

Can anyone here or does anyone know anybody that can replicate Sally's voice from Sonic SatAm. I am trying to make another cartoon but need someone to voice it.

@  Uncle Ben : (31 December 2018 - 09:07 PM)

Happy new year everyone

@  Uncle Ben : (29 December 2018 - 10:02 PM)

So I got back into playing Pokemon GO again. Been completing the field research challenges and I encountered a Shiny Moltres!

@  ShenFNWoo : (25 December 2018 - 07:41 PM)

Merry Christmas if you didn't see me say it in the creative corner

@  Uncle Ben : (25 December 2018 - 04:20 PM)

Merry Christmas, you filthy animals

@  Sandata : (24 December 2018 - 03:02 PM)

Happy Christmas folks!

Photo

Progress...loading...loading...

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#1 Ishapar

Ishapar

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 557 posts

Posted 14 June 2016 - 05:15 PM

So do we know where we are at with the Sea3on comic?

Before honor comes humility.

The Most High God created this world we live in, and He created man in His image for Himself.  Whether we like it or not doesn't change the truth nor does it change the consequences.

gallery 51493 212 294091

#2 chief

chief

An7imatt3r was here =p

• Admins
  • 7,185 posts

Posted 14 June 2016 - 07:51 PM

Its getting there.  I actually chatted with Tim recently on it.  Few day ago?   He is working on another comic at the time and actually just got promoted from my understandings on it.  But he is itching to get S3 plugging along again.   Stephen is a bit harder to get in touch with for whatever reason recently.  And actually has taken a break of sorts from drawing.  Something (last week I chatted with him) said he was going to start practicing up on again for a new chapter.

As for where I stand on it...Dollar is getting better so Im almost there as well. 

I havent chatted with Eric in a while so thats something I'm hoping to do soon as well.  Do a full staff meeting.

So...Its getting there.  The comic has gone on a year hiatus before (Sucks) but we will get through it. 

#3 Ishapar

Ishapar

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 557 posts

Posted 17 June 2016 - 06:51 AM

So Tim got the promotion with his comic!  Good for him!

Thanks for the info, chief!  Ishapar at service!

The Most High God created this world we live in, and He created man in His image for Himself.  Whether we like it or not doesn't change the truth nor does it change the consequences.

gallery 51493 212 294091

#4 Ishapar

Ishapar

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 557 posts

Posted 03 July 2016 - 06:53 AM

How many artists are working on Sea3on?  I'm aware of Tim's involvement, but mentioned someone named Eric and Stephen.

gallery 51493 212 294091

#5 chief

chief

An7imatt3r was here =p

• Admins
  • 7,185 posts

Posted 03 July 2016 - 07:40 AM

Eric os the writer of the main story. Plus a few of the side stories we did. Stephen was our main artist till the work piled up so much that we brought on Tim.

So basically right now Tim is the pencils and ink while Stephen is colours.

#6 ShenFNWoo

ShenFNWoo

Order of Swords Final Boss

• Fellow FUSer
  • 152 posts

Posted 03 July 2016 - 09:48 AM

I wish I could help.  But I think that I'd need to know information that you probably wouldn't want to provide. 

Damn it sucks.... :(

My art:  http://shen-fn-woo.deviantart.com/

http://www.furaffini.../shenfuckinwoo/

Advertising the community "The Free Scrubs of Mobius".  Free of everything valuable, including humor.  Let them help you with your personal online conflicts, while ignoring your IRL struggles.  Participating in such honest activities as trying to undermine another community's right to govern their site by stealing their users.  Their banner:  http://orig08.devian...woo-db57bnk.png

#7 Ishapar

Ishapar

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 557 posts

Posted 08 July 2016 - 04:36 PM

Hey ShenFNWoo, why not send chief a message and ask if you could help out with the project.  I wouldn't mind lending a hand myself except I am not an artist.  Why not give it a try?  Maybe you would get some of the information and work with it.

gallery 51493 212 294091

#8 ShenFNWoo

ShenFNWoo

Order of Swords Final Boss

• Fellow FUSer
  • 152 posts

Posted 09 July 2016 - 06:15 AM

Because I have enough projects as it is.  Besides, I might be good at drawing characters, but for sure, I can't draw backgrounds for shit.  Nor do I do consistent professional linework.  It just couldn't be me. 

I've got Sonic Quantum to worry about.

My art:  http://shen-fn-woo.deviantart.com/

http://www.furaffini.../shenfuckinwoo/

Advertising the community "The Free Scrubs of Mobius".  Free of everything valuable, including humor.  Let them help you with your personal online conflicts, while ignoring your IRL struggles.  Participating in such honest activities as trying to undermine another community's right to govern their site by stealing their users.  Their banner:  http://orig08.devian...woo-db57bnk.png

#9 Ishapar

Ishapar

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 557 posts

Posted 11 July 2016 - 04:56 AM

A valid answer, my friend! :biggrin:

gallery 51493 212 294091

#10 Ryuji

Ryuji

Crazy Anime Lover

• Fellow FUSer
  • 19 posts

Posted 14 July 2016 - 08:44 AM

So...Its getting there.  The comic has gone on a year hiatus before (Sucks) but we will get through it. 

It doesn't matter if it's a 5-year hiatus, I'll still check every week for a new update! I've been following sea3on since day 1 so I'm not about to stop now.

It's a wonderful comic and everybody involved is doing a wonderful job with it!

#11 Ann Chovi

Ann Chovi

Madwoman with a pencil

• Sea3on Artist
  • 106 posts

Posted 22 July 2016 - 07:22 PM

Oh man, I wondered what was going on! Good to see you guys are still working at it though, it's such a great project! Either way, the chapter looks fantastic so far- I'll just have to keep popping back and checking news updates. :'D

BLARGHAGHGHGHGHGHGH

#12 Wulfsbane

Wulfsbane

Ain't No Party Like A Superkick Party

• Moderators
  • 13,499 posts

Posted 02 August 2016 - 09:47 PM

Oh man, I wondered what was going on! Good to see you guys are still working at it though, it's such a great project! Either way, the chapter looks fantastic so far- I'll just have to keep popping back and checking news updates. :'D

Ann!! It's been awhile since you've been around, how have you been?

The Scribes, if anyone wants to join a growing community. Ask me if you want to know more.

“Some say that he is the only man in history to buy a DFS sofa when there wasn’t a sale on, and that his favourite boxing venue is Munich airport. All we know is he’s called the Stig.”

“Some say that if you hold him in the wrong way he doesn’t work properly, and that just very recently he developed an irrational hatred of Rubens Barrichello. All we know is he’s called the Stig.”

Bearing with one another and, if one has a complaint against another, forgiving each other; as the Lord has forgiven you, so you also must forgive. -Colossians 3:13

#13 Ishapar

Ishapar

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 557 posts

Posted 03 August 2016 - 12:35 PM

It doesn't matter if it's a 5-year hiatus, I'll still check every week for a new update! I've been following sea3on since day 1 so I'm not about to stop now.

It's a wonderful comic and everybody involved is doing a wonderful job with it!

That's the spirit.  When the fans start giving up on the project, then it is most likely done for.  But if we can keep giving support in any way possible and not give up on the team, I believe Sea3on will continue on like FUS planned.  It does involve patience (the artists do live in the real world and have other responsibilities and interests to attend), but patience does pay off.

Just a note to the rest of the team involved with Sea3on:  we do miss the updates, but we are still here to lend support.  Keep it up, mates.

gallery 51493 212 294091

#14 Ann Chovi

Ann Chovi

Madwoman with a pencil

• Sea3on Artist
  • 106 posts

Posted 28 August 2016 - 12:35 PM

Hey man! I've been good- I mean, life's been a RIDE and I'm on the other side of the country now, but still good! Been working on my own sci-fi comic project with my partner for about a year now~ It's really fun! I still chat with Eric all the time over on Tumblr. xD I'm sorry to see that Sea3on has hit a bit of a lull right now, I hope it will come back eventually.

How've you been? :D

BLARGHAGHGHGHGHGHGH

#15 Wulfsbane

Wulfsbane

Ain't No Party Like A Superkick Party

• Moderators
  • 13,499 posts

Posted 31 August 2016 - 12:34 PM

Hey man! I've been good- I mean, life's been a RIDE and I'm on the other side of the country now, but still good! Been working on my own sci-fi comic project with my partner for about a year now~ It's really fun! I still chat with Eric all the time over on Tumblr. xD I'm sorry to see that Sea3on has hit a bit of a lull right now, I hope it will come back eventually.

How've you been? :biggrin:

I've been pretty good for the most part. Graduated college, started my own Sonic site + story, working and playing hockey all the time.

I might be leaving Massachusetts in a few years. All dependent on what happens in life. Plus I'm just sick of Mass taking everything fun away from us.

The Scribes, if anyone wants to join a growing community. Ask me if you want to know more.

“Some say that he is the only man in history to buy a DFS sofa when there wasn’t a sale on, and that his favourite boxing venue is Munich airport. All we know is he’s called the Stig.”

“Some say that if you hold him in the wrong way he doesn’t work properly, and that just very recently he developed an irrational hatred of Rubens Barrichello. All we know is he’s called the Stig.”

Bearing with one another and, if one has a complaint against another, forgiving each other; as the Lord has forgiven you, so you also must forgive. -Colossians 3:13

#16 King Connor Acorn

King Connor Acorn

Sally Fan #1

• Fellow FUSer
  • 69 posts

Posted 07 September 2016 - 11:29 AM

I'd be willing to help draw I do great at drawing and I'm a pretty good writer too! If you guys want to see my work I can post the link to my deviantart I even have my own Sonic and Sally Wedding Comic on there! People think my backgrounds and line art are amazing let me know if I can help!

#17 nzoomed

nzoomed

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 32 posts

Posted 29 September 2016 - 04:20 PM

How much money would be needed to finish sea3on?

I could look at using a cryptocurrency platform where people could donate.

#18 Ishapar

Ishapar

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 557 posts

Posted 29 September 2016 - 07:07 PM

How much money would be needed to finish sea3on?

I could look at using a cryptocurrency platform where people could donate.

The whole project itself is costly.  I believe Chief said the average cost is around 1200 dollars per chapter.  This would be used to pay the writer and the two artists.

I did just donate money for the project.  Chief said he just got in contact with the artists again...cross your fingers, mate!

gallery 51493 212 294091

#19 nzoomed

nzoomed

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 32 posts

Posted 02 June 2017 - 02:23 AM

Im keeping my fingers crossed that the community will eventually be able to make an animated season 3.

I think indegogo or kickstarter could be used to fund the project.

#20 Ishapar

Ishapar

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 557 posts

Posted 02 June 2017 - 02:58 AM

We need to get the comic done before any attempt at animation, and it seems to be taking way too long...

gallery 51493 212 294091

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users