Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Uncle Ben : (12 February 2019 - 09:07 AM)

We got a Nintendo Direct tomorrow. 5e/2p

@  Clocktopus : (10 February 2019 - 03:18 PM)

grats?

@  Uncle Ben : (08 February 2019 - 09:33 PM)

Well, just about a month until I move into a new place

@  chief : (03 February 2019 - 07:08 PM)

Laura has been off the internet and VA path for some time. Though she has slowly come back and is working on a few things. But reaching her can be hard these days. I'm currently working with her on a few things but everything is just done via email or discord now and then. Our time zones usually screw up the discord bit.

@  Ishapar : (30 January 2019 - 02:40 PM)

So Kev, find anybody for the voice acting yet?

@  ShenFNWoo : (25 January 2019 - 09:29 AM)

Time of death... 10:25am

@  Uncle Ben : (20 January 2019 - 10:16 AM)

Snow's stopped, turning to rain.

@  Kev : (10 January 2019 - 10:34 AM)

Thanks I will give that a try.

@  GamemasterAn... : (10 January 2019 - 08:19 AM)

Could you go to voicebunny to find someone to voice Bunnie? (I'm sorry...I had to do it.)

@  Shadow : (10 January 2019 - 12:00 AM)

Try the website voicebunny to look for someone.

@  Uncle Ben : (06 January 2019 - 05:09 PM)

There's probably a few out there

@  Kev : (06 January 2019 - 03:26 AM)

Is there anyone else that can do a good Sally voice over?

@  Kev : (05 January 2019 - 08:57 AM)

She voiced my last cartoon, I did ask her but it's been months now and I've not heard anything back.

@  Sandata : (05 January 2019 - 08:49 AM)

I don't know if she's still active, but look up LauraOlsenBlue on youtube. Think she used to be on here too.

@  Kev : (05 January 2019 - 08:45 AM)

Can anyone here or does anyone know anybody that can replicate Sally's voice from Sonic SatAm. I am trying to make another cartoon but need someone to voice it.

@  Uncle Ben : (31 December 2018 - 09:07 PM)

Happy new year everyone

@  Uncle Ben : (29 December 2018 - 10:02 PM)

So I got back into playing Pokemon GO again. Been completing the field research challenges and I encountered a Shiny Moltres!

@  ShenFNWoo : (25 December 2018 - 07:41 PM)

Merry Christmas if you didn't see me say it in the creative corner

@  Uncle Ben : (25 December 2018 - 04:20 PM)

Merry Christmas, you filthy animals

@  Sandata : (24 December 2018 - 03:02 PM)

Happy Christmas folks!

Photo

Sea3On Comic Drama/dub

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 Alex Hedgefox

Alex Hedgefox

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 29 posts

Posted 05 September 2014 - 10:23 AM

*update: sorry for the confusion, I meant to post this here not the FUS group projects...my bad*

A friend of mine and I are currently in the works of a comic drama for Sea3on, and we are trying to make it feel as close to a real season 3 as possible.
We are planning to get episode 1 of the comic drama out by this Monday (but we aren't sure yet)

My friend already posted the intro for the comic drama to her channel already:

Hopefully it'll be something worth watching when it's done....if not, it'll at least be something to hold you guys over until "Sea3on animated" is finished

*update 9/6/2014: the first episode should be posted this Monday
I also uploaded the intro to my channel as well: *

#2 RedAuthar

RedAuthar

The Spambot Killer.

• Admins
  • 38,501 posts

Posted 05 September 2014 - 10:17 PM

This video is private.

#3 Alex Hedgefox

Alex Hedgefox

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 29 posts

Posted 06 September 2014 - 08:55 AM

This video is private.

I posted the intro to my channel too

#4 Alex Hedgefox

Alex Hedgefox

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 29 posts

Posted 06 September 2014 - 09:03 AM

New teaser/promo on my partner's channel:

*the SWATbot voice at the end was me*

#5 Alex Hedgefox

Alex Hedgefox

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 29 posts

Posted 07 September 2014 - 04:34 AM

There seems to be a bit of a delay for episode 1 of the comic drama (I can't say what it is), but it's gonna be delayed until further notice

But be on the look out for another trailer for episode 1, coming soon

#6 Alex Hedgefox

Alex Hedgefox

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 29 posts

Posted 08 September 2014 - 01:59 AM

The 2nd trailer for the Sea3on Comic Drama is here:

Now with more voice acting

#7 RedAuthar

RedAuthar

The Spambot Killer.

• Admins
  • 38,501 posts

Posted 08 September 2014 - 10:46 AM

Interesting...

#8 Alex Hedgefox

Alex Hedgefox

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 29 posts

Posted 08 September 2014 - 03:22 PM

Interesting...

How does this project seem to look so far RedAuthar?

#9 John Roberts

John Roberts

It's a nativity scene, except nobody here is wise

• Admins
  • 7,062,996 posts

Posted 13 September 2014 - 12:35 AM

Hey right on mate,this looks promising. I am digging the vibe. I hope you guys call follow through and drop some jaws.

All I ask is you correctly credit our awesome Sea3on staff as you go. *Thumbs up*

9:06

#10 RedAuthar

RedAuthar

The Spambot Killer.

• Admins
  • 38,501 posts

Posted 13 September 2014 - 08:18 AM

Interesting...

As I said interesting.  It's got my attention enough to watch it, but not quite high enough that I'm geeking out about it.  

My only suggestion from what I've seen here is don't limit yourself to Zooming in and Out to add motion to a panel.  A good suggestion is to follow the action along the panel to determine what the best motion should be.  Though at the same time don't go overboard with flashy effects otherwise it'll be a pain to watch.  

#11 Alex Hedgefox

Alex Hedgefox

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 29 posts

Posted 13 September 2014 - 09:02 AM

Hey right on mate,this looks promising. I am digging the vibe. I hope you guys call follow through and drop some jaws.

All I ask is you correctly credit our awesome Sea3on staff as you go. *Thumbs up*

I will man

Interesting...

As I said interesting. It's got my attention enough to watch it, but not quite high enough that I'm geeking out about it.

My only suggestion from what I've seen here is don't limit yourself to Zooming in and Out to add motion to a panel. A good suggestion is to follow the action along the panel to determine what the best motion should be. Though at the same time don't go overboard with flashy effects otherwise it'll be a pain to watch.

Well my goal for this is to satisfy the people who truly loved the SatAM continuity, and as a side goal I'm hoping its decent enough for people to watch until Sea3on animated is completed

And I'll suggest your editing ideas to my co-editor

Thanks for supporting

#12 sonicroc

sonicroc

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 103 posts

Posted 13 September 2014 - 04:11 PM

My main complaint with the 2nd trailer is that there are a few times where the voice dialogue is so low that I can't understand what they're saying. To be more specific:

At 0:37 I think Antoine is saying something?

Naugus at 0:40

Naugus again at 0:51

It seems to me this could be fixed by a combination of turning the dialogue volume up and turning the music volume down. I've noticed that on TV shows, the music volume seems to turn down whenever someone's talking, and then go back up to the normal volume almost right afterwards.

On the positive side, I do like the voices that I can hear! :)

Also, it seems a little awkward to have the picture of Naugus on its side at the end, mostly because it goes against the orientation of the text.

But on the whole, this project is looking pretty fun so far.

#13 florajames

florajames

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 3 posts

Posted 14 September 2014 - 07:57 AM

hi guys im alex partner in this project

#14 ZealousFoX

ZealousFoX

Freedom Fighter strategic coordinator/Robotropolis Development M

• Fellow FUSer
  • 51 posts
  • Location:Control and Development Complex, Robotropolis Sector Zelot 16 (Canton, Ohio)

Posted 14 September 2014 - 12:54 PM

So far it seems everyone is giving a thumbs up on what Alex and his friends are trying to do. Which in my opinion is what I was hoping for when he first made this topic, and I will have full support on this.

Also hello "florajames" and welcome to FUS. I hope you enjoy your stay, and glad to see another fan of this timeless cartoon.

Where There's A Will, There's A Way.

eQTSvXC.png

q2AzLoU.png

https://www.youtube....er/ZealousFoX23

#15 florajames

florajames

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 September 2014 - 09:59 AM

guys due to my friend not being able to do sally ill be doing her and nicole aswell hope you dont mind im not exsact perfect but im close and im praticing to make it perfect ish. it was iver i do it or cancel wich was the last thing we could do so looks like im sally. enjoy it when it comes out

:biggrin:

#16 NeonBlack

NeonBlack

How cold is the sun

• Tech Guy
  • 95 posts

Posted 01 November 2014 - 02:07 AM

Looking good! The voices are great, particularly Bunnie's in the second trailer - nailed it. If you guys are in need of any help, I'd love to lend a hand!

Some recommendations I'd like to offer, based on what I've seen in the trailers:
  • I don't think it's necessary to crop out everything aside from the panel you're reading all the time, there are other ways that might make better use of the space and present it all better. Think maybe along the lines of how it's been done in games that used comic book panels - Max Payne's graphic novel scenes and the Comix Zone's method of panning and zooming from one panel to the next.
  • Watch your levels. As Sonicroc said, Antoine and Naugus are drowned out by the music. I know a lot of people lower levels in voice tracks intentionally to mask artefacts/background noise in the audio, but it's never really a convincing tactic.
  • On that note, RicePirate and the guys doing the Skywind mod both have some very very good tutorials on how to get a good-sounding recording - available here and here, respectively.

Si unde vara cade într-o joi
Acolo eu o sã mor
Ori buni, ori rãi, tot un mormînt!
În vînt…

ffn

#17 Ishapar

Ishapar

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 557 posts

Posted 30 April 2016 - 01:55 PM

Hey, are you still working with this?  I just saw your trailer and it looked interesting. 

Before honor comes humility.

The Most High God created this world we live in, and He created man in His image for Himself.  Whether we like it or not doesn't change the truth nor does it change the consequences.

gallery 51493 212 294091

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users