Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Uncle Ben : (12 February 2019 - 09:07 AM)

We got a Nintendo Direct tomorrow. 5e/2p

@  Clocktopus : (10 February 2019 - 03:18 PM)

grats?

@  Uncle Ben : (08 February 2019 - 09:33 PM)

Well, just about a month until I move into a new place

@  chief : (03 February 2019 - 07:08 PM)

Laura has been off the internet and VA path for some time. Though she has slowly come back and is working on a few things. But reaching her can be hard these days. I'm currently working with her on a few things but everything is just done via email or discord now and then. Our time zones usually screw up the discord bit.

@  Ishapar : (30 January 2019 - 02:40 PM)

So Kev, find anybody for the voice acting yet?

@  ShenFNWoo : (25 January 2019 - 09:29 AM)

Time of death... 10:25am

@  Uncle Ben : (20 January 2019 - 10:16 AM)

Snow's stopped, turning to rain.

@  Kev : (10 January 2019 - 10:34 AM)

Thanks I will give that a try.

@  GamemasterAn... : (10 January 2019 - 08:19 AM)

Could you go to voicebunny to find someone to voice Bunnie? (I'm sorry...I had to do it.)

@  Shadow : (10 January 2019 - 12:00 AM)

Try the website voicebunny to look for someone.

@  Uncle Ben : (06 January 2019 - 05:09 PM)

There's probably a few out there

@  Kev : (06 January 2019 - 03:26 AM)

Is there anyone else that can do a good Sally voice over?

@  Kev : (05 January 2019 - 08:57 AM)

She voiced my last cartoon, I did ask her but it's been months now and I've not heard anything back.

@  Sandata : (05 January 2019 - 08:49 AM)

I don't know if she's still active, but look up LauraOlsenBlue on youtube. Think she used to be on here too.

@  Kev : (05 January 2019 - 08:45 AM)

Can anyone here or does anyone know anybody that can replicate Sally's voice from Sonic SatAm. I am trying to make another cartoon but need someone to voice it.

@  Uncle Ben : (31 December 2018 - 09:07 PM)

Happy new year everyone

@  Uncle Ben : (29 December 2018 - 10:02 PM)

So I got back into playing Pokemon GO again. Been completing the field research challenges and I encountered a Shiny Moltres!

@  ShenFNWoo : (25 December 2018 - 07:41 PM)

Merry Christmas if you didn't see me say it in the creative corner

@  Uncle Ben : (25 December 2018 - 04:20 PM)

Merry Christmas, you filthy animals

@  Sandata : (24 December 2018 - 03:02 PM)

Happy Christmas folks!

Photo

What New Characters Should Be In Sea30N?

• Please log in to reply
283 replies to this topic

#1 Mr Jaggers

Mr Jaggers

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 42 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 08:21 PM

When Knuckles was introduced, I had a feeling new characters would be added. I was right. Nicole Acorn was a recently added to the Sea3on.

I believe Amy and Metal Sonic should be next. Maybe, even Eggman.

#2 Wulfsbane

Wulfsbane

Ain't No Party Like A Superkick Party

• Moderators
  • 13,499 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 08:24 PM

No Amy.

The Scribes, if anyone wants to join a growing community. Ask me if you want to know more.

“Some say that he is the only man in history to buy a DFS sofa when there wasn’t a sale on, and that his favourite boxing venue is Munich airport. All we know is he’s called the Stig.”

“Some say that if you hold him in the wrong way he doesn’t work properly, and that just very recently he developed an irrational hatred of Rubens Barrichello. All we know is he’s called the Stig.”

Bearing with one another and, if one has a complaint against another, forgiving each other; as the Lord has forgiven you, so you also must forgive. -Colossians 3:13

#3 ILOVEVHS

ILOVEVHS

The Urban Ranger

• Fellow FUSer
  • 8,282 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 08:32 PM

Isn't it obvious?

HYPER METAL SONIC!
image.jpg

#4 John Roberts

John Roberts

It's a nativity scene, except nobody here is wise

• Admins
  • 7,062,996 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 08:52 PM

No 'Eggman'. Ever.

9:06

#5 Captain Sorzo

Captain Sorzo

The Captain

• Scribes of Mobius
  • 409 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 09:27 PM

I'd say Metal Sonic, but Gojira already wrote a very nice short story set in season 2 involving it.
http://gojira007.dev...Part-I-73314515

I'd much prefer it if no other characters from the Sega side of things were added. Knuckles has been implemented well, but even he needed a sizable shift in personality. Anyone else would likely just feel out of place.

As far as completely new characters go, I feel they should generally be created only when necessary to further the story or if similar justification is present. I don't quite consider Queen Nicole an entirely new character, as it was obvious that Sally had a mother; we simply didn't know anything about her. Her addition was thus a logical extension of continuity, filling in a missing puzzle piece, so to speak. I'm also fine with Evangeline, Bart, etc., given that an extended flashback set prior to the births of most of the main characters will of course require the creation of new characters, especially since, like Nicole, they appear to be tied to the existing cast by relation and thus fit in that much more.

That's not to say I would necessarily disapprove if Gojira started adding game-based or completely new characters into the main story. If anything, I'd probably like them, given the very high caliber of his writing thus far. I simply feel that the cast should remain small and focused, allowing the classic SatAM characters to receive as much development as possible.

57677ee618a4a_FSOMBanner.jpg.004b52a1171

Story updates and more now available at Free Scribes of Mobius!

#6 Vlad Yvhv

Vlad Yvhv

"Non-Intruder Organism"

• Fellow FUSer
  • 5,708 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 09:34 PM

I think there's enough characaters in the main timeline. I'd rather see the exsiting chracters fleshed out more. Prehaps more of the Wolf Pack...

Projection: If Intruder Organism reaches civilized areas...

Entire world population infected 27,000 hours from first contact.

#7 LogiTeeka

LogiTeeka

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 1,220 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 10:01 PM

Well, they adapted Knuckles into this continuity well, so why not the other Sega characters? I mean, Amy already existed during the show's premiere, so it be interesting to she her incorperated into the series somehow.

And since we got to see the Freedom Fighters' family in this continuity, how about Sonic's family? We already have Uncle Chuck, but we still don't know why he had to raise his nephew. Where were Sonic's parents? Did Sonic have any siblings? That could be something interesting to explore.

#8 ILOVEVHS

ILOVEVHS

The Urban Ranger

• Fellow FUSer
  • 8,282 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 10:06 PM

I only want Metal Sonic.

AND HE BETTER BE LIKE THE OVA VERSION.
image.jpg

#9 Hammer

Hammer

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 315 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 03:03 AM

I don't think more game characters should be introduced. It would seem rushed, like "oh great, four chapters as an excuse and now they're turning it into SEGASonic continuity again".

I personally think that Metal Sonic would be a bit redundant, remembering the robot Sally from Season 1.

Amy? Meh, maybe in Season 4...

Eggman? ... ... ...

#10 Aizen90

Aizen90

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 41 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 03:56 AM

I don't think Amy should ever be introduced, no matter what it would instantly create a divided fanbase and fanboy wars on videos of the animated series at least (not sure about the comic), most of it being rabbid amy fanboys wanting Sally to die in a fire, I don't think a love triangle plot makes sense when you see how much sonic & sally support each other in dark, post apocolyptic esque times and they're always nearing extinction, especially not with Amy, if they were ever to do that plot imo an original character would be much better for it, Amy has no character anyway apart from being annoyingly obsessive, pointless character.

I think Fang the Sniper would really fit the series, starting out as a badguy/gun (assasin) for hire, don't know what would become of his character from there.

But yeah, official sega characters like Fang should only be added if they come at a good point in the story to advance the plot, and the story is written really well.

#11 Hammer

Hammer

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 315 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 05:39 AM

I think that when the character was originally introduced should be also taken into account.

I mean, it would not be nice to include characters from very recent games, no matter how popular they are. If this is made to show how a third season would have been, it has to be made as if it was done in the 90s.

#12 Skylar

Skylar

SMICA

• Fellow FUSer
  • 1,677 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 07:55 AM

Eggman won't work. Never. Why? As we all know, Eggman is Dr.R. Of course, maybe someone mentioned this, but I just decided to skip to the reply. (some people are intent on demonstrating their vocabulary skills...) That would simply cause an overflow of chaacters from time and space, and other dimensions tyo enter, and Snively will most probably try to use these characters, or Naugus will take over their minds, and use them to do his bidding.
Metal Sonic would have to be created by Dr.R. Also, I don't what happened to Cluck, but all of the sudden, Cluck just... disappeared. I never got that. The point I'm trying to make is that eventually, the loyalty of robots that Dr.R makes will eventually be questioned. (Another example: Unc' Chuck, though it's plausible.) So, either Metal Sonic will be destriyed, or he will end up going freelance, discovering that all Dr.R is doing is holding back. Thus, Metal Sonic would rebel.
Amy... Well, we'd certainly have a love triangle going on, if it's the Amy we all know and *cough*. If she is intergrated, however there would come a point whereas Snively kidnapps both of them, and Sonic would have to decide who to save, which would also add to the dramatic factor of the story.
Cream might be one of those characters like Cat, whereas she's there for one episode, leaves for half the seires, then plays a role in the survival of group of Freedom Fighters.
Big Cat... No.
Rouge... Poably not, unless if she manages to steal the emerald. Other than that... No.
Shadow... That's a hard one, but not unless he is a clone of Sonic made by Snively, not by Gerald. Of course, Shadow was meant to be a WMD, same as Emeryl, who was made by the same guy, Gerald, but eventually began to question his existance, due to his soul.
That's about all I have at the moment, with proof of whether or not they/he/she dhould/shouldn't be in Sea3on...
-Prowd
Posted ImagePosted Image

#13 Wulfsbane

Wulfsbane

• Moderators
  • 13,499 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 10:20 AM

i dont think so

The Scribes, if anyone wants to join a growing community. Ask me if you want to know more.

“Some say that he is the only man in history to buy a DFS sofa when there wasn’t a sale on, and that his favourite boxing venue is Munich airport. All we know is he’s called the Stig.”

“Some say that if you hold him in the wrong way he doesn’t work properly, and that just very recently he developed an irrational hatred of Rubens Barrichello. All we know is he’s called the Stig.”

Bearing with one another and, if one has a complaint against another, forgiving each other; as the Lord has forgiven you, so you also must forgive. -Colossians 3:13

#14 ILOVEVHS

ILOVEVHS

The Urban Ranger

• Fellow FUSer
  • 8,282 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 10:22 AM

Because that is a completely different universe.
image.jpg

#15 Skylar

Skylar

SMICA

• Fellow FUSer
  • 1,677 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 10:37 AM

Hopefully Alex Thron-whatever doesn't come in. (shivers)

But if other humans do come, they'd most probably side with Snively.

I mean think about it:
You come onto a planet, and all of the sudden, you think you're high because you see talking animals. And of all things, they speak english, and only the females wear clothing. Then, you see Snively, and you instantly side with him, because he is also human.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#16 Hammer

Hammer

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 315 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 10:47 AM

Mmm... I really wonder what are the plans for Robotnik and Snively's backstory to begin with. Sure they aren't going the Archie way, and as (I think) Gojira said, they aren't using the "they came from space after having a Planet of the Apes effect" one either.

That would establish if there are more humans in Mobius.

#17 Matt

Matt

Unit Production Manager of Sea3on (Animated)

• Sea3on Animation Staff
  • 126 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 10:47 AM

Posted Image

Enough Said.

Posted Image

Check Out My YouTube Channel Here!

www.YouTube.com/user/TailsChannel

#18 Skylar

Skylar

SMICA

• Fellow FUSer
  • 1,677 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 11:03 AM

Oh, yeah! He's that one guy... with the face...
Posted ImagePosted Image

#19 Skylar

Skylar

SMICA

• Fellow FUSer
  • 1,677 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 11:18 AM

Maria reference?
Posted ImagePosted Image

#20 Wulfsbane

Wulfsbane

• Moderators
  • 13,499 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 11:27 AM

No. No more major characters. The ones who decide who goes in are Gorija and Bossman (chief). We dont need any Sega/Game characters in this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users