Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Uncle Ben : (12 February 2019 - 09:07 AM)

We got a Nintendo Direct tomorrow. 5e/2p

@  Clocktopus : (10 February 2019 - 03:18 PM)

grats?

@  Uncle Ben : (08 February 2019 - 09:33 PM)

Well, just about a month until I move into a new place

@  chief : (03 February 2019 - 07:08 PM)

Laura has been off the internet and VA path for some time. Though she has slowly come back and is working on a few things. But reaching her can be hard these days. I'm currently working with her on a few things but everything is just done via email or discord now and then. Our time zones usually screw up the discord bit.

@  Ishapar : (30 January 2019 - 02:40 PM)

So Kev, find anybody for the voice acting yet?

@  ShenFNWoo : (25 January 2019 - 09:29 AM)

Time of death... 10:25am

@  Uncle Ben : (20 January 2019 - 10:16 AM)

Snow's stopped, turning to rain.

@  Kev : (10 January 2019 - 10:34 AM)

Thanks I will give that a try.

@  GamemasterAn... : (10 January 2019 - 08:19 AM)

Could you go to voicebunny to find someone to voice Bunnie? (I'm sorry...I had to do it.)

@  Shadow : (10 January 2019 - 12:00 AM)

Try the website voicebunny to look for someone.

@  Uncle Ben : (06 January 2019 - 05:09 PM)

There's probably a few out there

@  Kev : (06 January 2019 - 03:26 AM)

Is there anyone else that can do a good Sally voice over?

@  Kev : (05 January 2019 - 08:57 AM)

She voiced my last cartoon, I did ask her but it's been months now and I've not heard anything back.

@  Sandata : (05 January 2019 - 08:49 AM)

I don't know if she's still active, but look up LauraOlsenBlue on youtube. Think she used to be on here too.

@  Kev : (05 January 2019 - 08:45 AM)

Can anyone here or does anyone know anybody that can replicate Sally's voice from Sonic SatAm. I am trying to make another cartoon but need someone to voice it.

@  Uncle Ben : (31 December 2018 - 09:07 PM)

Happy new year everyone

@  Uncle Ben : (29 December 2018 - 10:02 PM)

So I got back into playing Pokemon GO again. Been completing the field research challenges and I encountered a Shiny Moltres!

@  ShenFNWoo : (25 December 2018 - 07:41 PM)

Merry Christmas if you didn't see me say it in the creative corner

@  Uncle Ben : (25 December 2018 - 04:20 PM)

Merry Christmas, you filthy animals

@  Sandata : (24 December 2018 - 03:02 PM)

Happy Christmas folks!

Photo

Fus Has Been Hacked

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 FUS News Robot

FUS News Robot

Extra! Extra!

• Newsbot
  • 200 posts

Posted 07 June 2015 - 09:00 PM

I have some grave news, amigos.

On May 30th, FUS was hacked by a spammer. We still don't know for 100% certain how they got in, but I'm 99% certain they got in through a Wordpress exploit, since our Wordpress was rather out of date. The main thing they did, possibly the only thing, was put up a bunch of spam pages and maybe send out spam e-mails.

But there is also a chance they got ahold of the forum database, including the password table. The passwords are encrypted (or more accurately "hashed"), which means they cannot just read your password, but they might be able to decode some of them. If you reused your FUS password anywhere else, such as for an e-mail account, we highly recommend changing those passwords just to be safe. Also, though we think the chance is tiny, FUS may still be compromised for the moment. Now, the chance they got or will get your password is very small, but it's not impossible.

We think we have patched up the security holes, but the nature of security is one can never be too sure. So what we're going to do is torch the site and run. *ahem* I mean, we're going to make a big backup of everything, wipe the server, and then put everything back in as secure a manner as possible. That means that, within a day or two, FUS is going to be down for probably a few hours. We won't lose anything; when we're back up, everything will still be there and, we hope, it will look as though nothing had ever happened.

We deeply apologize for the inconvenience. Heck, it's a hassle for us too! But bear with us and everything should be fine within a couple of days, OK?

Read the full story here

#2 furrykef

furrykef

Fellow FUSer

• Tech Guy
  • 4,467 posts

Posted 09 June 2015 - 12:07 AM

I have not done the full reinstall just yet. I may start the process within the next couple of hours or I might wait until tonight; it depends on when I finish preparations and how confident I am in them.

Anyway, it seems clear now that FUS is currently compromised. A malicious "indes.php" (note the "s") file was uploaded or generated a few hours ago which allows anyone who uses it to execute arbitrary PHP code. Hopefully, this was just generated by something left over from the previous hacking and isn't a sign of new hacking, in which case things should still be back to normal after I do the full reinstall.

#3 HeavensChampion

HeavensChampion

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 285 posts

Posted 09 June 2015 - 12:25 AM

I've changed my password, and I'll say just that.

#4 Arekkisu

Arekkisu

The Pymann

• Game Staff
  • 1,437 posts

Posted 10 June 2015 - 10:22 AM

Should I do a double check through all my files because my site is hosted through FUS or should I be safe?

J6GqqRM.jpg

#5 furrykef

furrykef

Fellow FUSer

• Tech Guy
  • 4,467 posts

Posted 10 June 2015 - 10:33 AM

I upgraded your Wordpress to 4.2.2 last night, and I haven't found anything compromised in it. Your site should be safe. You may still want to change the password of your Wordpress account, because they may still have read your database, but you might as well wait until the reinstall first 'cause FUS may still be compromised (and so you'd just have to change it again).

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users