Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Sunnyfruit : (17 June 2019 - 09:07 AM)

Woah. I'd pay even more.

@  chief : (16 June 2019 - 02:49 PM)

I just spent way too much money for paper with words written on it

https://www.ebay.com...ordt=true&rt=nc

@  Wulfsbane : (15 June 2019 - 06:12 PM)

As long as it wasnt GSW or Lebron...

@  Shadow : (13 June 2019 - 09:34 PM)

The Raptors won the NBA!

@  Sunnyfruit : (12 June 2019 - 02:44 PM)

Uh... I like video games too, but this is too much

@  GamemasterAn... : (12 June 2019 - 06:01 AM)

...and everyone is freaking out over that reveal. Dear Gaia...the reaction of the people at the Nintendo Center in NYC. People were actually HUGGING each other over that reveal!

@  Wulfsbane : (11 June 2019 - 07:46 PM)

Banjo-Kazooie is coming home, lads

@  Wulfsbane : (11 June 2019 - 07:17 AM)

The E3 Nintendo Direct starts in 45 minutes

@  chief : (10 June 2019 - 07:30 PM)

Oh we have controversial topic forum..Those have always existed. And I'm for that. Just keep personal user to user shit off the forums.

the Controversial topic thing would fall under "debate" now I guess. I had some good times in those forums with a few members.

@  chief : (10 June 2019 - 07:19 PM)

Yeah....I saw that...Blew game 6

@  Wulfsbane : (09 June 2019 - 07:35 PM)

Hey chief, we got a Game 7 on Wednesday

@  ShenFNWoo : (09 June 2019 - 09:28 AM)

Not really pressed about it, so it's no biggie to me. I'm only here for the S3 comic at this point, and maybe continuing to post mine. It's just too dead around here, and people are either too lazy, too occupied, or too afraid to share opinions as if words from feedback or response are going to hop out of the screen and attack them or something.

I'm an old ass man.... :(

@  ShenFNWoo : (09 June 2019 - 09:19 AM)

They generally don't last long on forums where management isn't objective about running a forum. People generally don't have the restrain/discipline to not mod it. Someone's going to catch feelings, disregarding the thousand disclaimers on the front post of the section and still hit up the admins whining about the hurty things that mean man x said to them. And the admins will feel obliged to do something about it, when ignoring it is definitely an option.

Again, generally speaking, people want the good of things and not the bad or the drawbacks that come with it. It's why facebook and twitter have like buttons, but no dislike button. It's why youtube demonitizes wrongspeak. It's why forums ban people for private disputes between members despite the fact that there's every tool under the sun to stop a person from bothering them available to users. It's anti hate speech is considered a thing to uphold, when hate speech is free speech, no exceptions. It's why politics are a mess. For society, the message is clear, whine until you get your way, and the lowest common denominator being as loud as they are will set the precedent for everyone else despite able bodies. For all this acting like adults thing that society pushes, society at large doesn't expect anyone to actually BE one.

@  Shadow : (09 June 2019 - 07:56 AM)

Didn't we have a controversial/rant rave section of the forum at one point

@  chief : (08 June 2019 - 07:06 AM)

Lets try to keep any personal issues out of the shoutbox. Or forums all together.

@  ShenFNWoo : (07 June 2019 - 05:52 PM)

Nothing much. Just wanted to make sure a certain person didn't get the wrong idea about how it is between us. I don't forget certain details, and things don't change no matter how much time passes unless they show some willingness to want to fix things.

@  furrykef : (07 June 2019 - 05:34 PM)

I have no idea what's going on here.

@  ShenFNWoo : (07 June 2019 - 09:58 AM)

This will be my first time (without accident) speaking to you directly, so I want to make this perfectly clear: I have a strict policy on how to deal with people who block others without sufficient reason (aka running away from a zero conflict situation). We do not talk, we do not exchange ideas, and you are invisible to me possibly forever, depending on you. Communications with you in particular will reopen at a future time equivalent to the amount of time in which you've had me blocked thus far. In the mean time, I'll add you to my foe list, and/or manually disregard everything you say to me. Cheers! ^_^

@  Wulfsbane : (07 June 2019 - 06:24 AM)

They're pretty rabid

@  Wulfsbane : (07 June 2019 - 06:24 AM)

I mean have you seen some of his defenders?

Photo

Fus Minecraft!

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#1 Bakuda

Bakuda

The Music Man

• Tech Guy
  • 1,877 posts

Posted 03 January 2016 - 08:15 PM

Well, everyone.  It's back!  We've got a new minecraft server for the FUS community, and everyone here is invited to join!  We also have a chat server on a new chat service called Discord.  It's free, and so far it's worked really well.  Even if you can't talk on the chat, I'd advise you to tune in anyway so you can listen in on what everyone else is saying.  Trust me, if one of us sees a creeper coming your way, you'll want to hear us shouting your name.  And while Discord may work in the browser, I'd advise you to get the client.  Works very well.

So here's all the info you need...

Discord Server: https://discord.gg/0i5IRXTRMQWw0jKz

Minecraft Server: 142.4.217.147:25567

Hope to see you there!

Click "Show" button in case of fire -->
Spoiler

#2 Bakuda

Bakuda

The Music Man

• Tech Guy
  • 1,877 posts

Posted 03 January 2016 - 08:33 PM

Also, we plan on having special minecraft events, usually on Saturdays.  This Saturday, we're kicking things off with a bang.  Quite literally.  We'll be playing a lovely little map called "The Minelight Zone".  RSVP on this thread if you plan to join.  I'll let you know the time later this week.  Hope to see you there!

From the readme:

Thanks for downloading The Minelight Zone.

Escape the sinister "MinelightZone" in this chalenging map that blurs the line between an adventure and survival map.

You have been mysteriously transported to the MinelightZone. How and why you got there you may never know. All that is important is how you will escape this dangerous place.

Use your minecraft skills to survive this non-linear adventure map. There are a variety of strategies to use, and resources placed throughout the map. Work carefully you will make it. If you are looking for an adventure/survival challenge map, this is the map for you!

Play time is entirely dependent on skill, and can vary from as short as ten min to over two hours.

The map can be played by one player, or as many others as you want. (the more the scarrier) 

This map gives you the full power of survival mode. Break blocks, craft, and build your way out. DO NOT PLAY ON PEACEFULL. (Easy is fine) Don't use cheats or mods, and be sure your void-fog isn't disabled.

Goodluck!

mc_maps_the_minelight_zone0_5281206_lrg.

Spoiler

#3 chief

chief

An7imatt3r was here =p

• Admins
  • 7,220 posts

Posted 03 January 2016 - 09:27 PM

I do hope we can actually beat it this time around

#4 Wulfsbane

Wulfsbane

One of the Scribes

• Moderators
  • 13,550 posts

Posted 04 January 2016 - 08:02 AM

Was that the one with the ghasts trying to kill us?

The Scribes, if anyone wants to join a growing community. Ask me if you want to know more.

“Some say that he is the only man in history to buy a DFS sofa when there wasn’t a sale on, and that his favourite boxing venue is Munich airport. All we know is he’s called the Stig.”

“Some say that if you hold him in the wrong way he doesn’t work properly, and that just very recently he developed an irrational hatred of Rubens Barrichello. All we know is he’s called the Stig.”

Bearing with one another and, if one has a complaint against another, forgiving each other; as the Lord has forgiven you, so you also must forgive. -Colossians 3:13

#5 Bakuda

Bakuda

The Music Man

• Tech Guy
  • 1,877 posts

Posted 04 January 2016 - 08:48 AM

That's the one! =D
Spoiler

#6 Arekkisu

Arekkisu

The Pymann

• Game Staff
  • 1,437 posts

Posted 04 January 2016 - 06:02 PM

I started it up. I made a house. Nobody was on except Bakuda briefly so after a while I got bored.

J6GqqRM.jpg

#7 Wulfsbane

Wulfsbane

One of the Scribes

• Moderators
  • 13,550 posts

Posted 04 January 2016 - 07:49 PM

Might join in at some point.

May rebuild my Evil Underwater Lair

The Scribes, if anyone wants to join a growing community. Ask me if you want to know more.

“Some say that he is the only man in history to buy a DFS sofa when there wasn’t a sale on, and that his favourite boxing venue is Munich airport. All we know is he’s called the Stig.”

“Some say that if you hold him in the wrong way he doesn’t work properly, and that just very recently he developed an irrational hatred of Rubens Barrichello. All we know is he’s called the Stig.”

Bearing with one another and, if one has a complaint against another, forgiving each other; as the Lord has forgiven you, so you also must forgive. -Colossians 3:13

#8 Bakuda

Bakuda

The Music Man

• Tech Guy
  • 1,877 posts

Posted 05 January 2016 - 10:00 AM

Ooh...I liked your underwater lair.  Well, there's plenty of water to build under.  Our town is on the coastline.  Sorry you got bored, Arek.  Like I said, at this point it's hit or miss.  Hopefully we can build it up and get enough people on to make it more fun.

Spoiler

#9 Wulfsbane

Wulfsbane

One of the Scribes

• Moderators
  • 13,550 posts

Posted 05 January 2016 - 10:37 AM

I'll reinstall Minecraft on my Mac later on...

#10 Arekkisu

Arekkisu

The Pymann

• Game Staff
  • 1,437 posts

Posted 05 January 2016 - 11:21 AM

I'm back on today, gonna finish my house and hopefully get to the real portion of the game.

J6GqqRM.jpg

#11 Wulfsbane

Wulfsbane

One of the Scribes

• Moderators
  • 13,550 posts

Posted 08 January 2016 - 01:42 PM

Soon

soon

#12 Bakuda

Bakuda

The Music Man

• Tech Guy
  • 1,877 posts

Posted 09 January 2016 - 01:18 PM

We'll be starting at 6:00 Pacific time.  So that's 8:00 for me and everyone else central and 9:00 for you Easterners.  In order to participate tonight, you'll need to run Minecraft version 1.7.10.  The current version of minecraft breaks the map.  

Spoiler

#13 chief

chief

An7imatt3r was here =p

• Admins
  • 7,220 posts

Posted 09 January 2016 - 11:29 PM

Well..built our automated rail maker...Works awesome. 

#14 King Connor Acorn

King Connor Acorn

Sally Fan #1

• Fellow FUSer
  • 69 posts

Posted 13 January 2016 - 11:11 AM

Hey how do you claim an account on the Discord Server cause I am entering my info but there is no like claim button or anything to hit after I enter my info

#15 Bakuda

Bakuda

The Music Man

• Tech Guy
  • 1,877 posts

Posted 13 January 2016 - 08:05 PM

Yes, that's our Discord server.  I was the one you were chatting with earlier.

Spoiler

#16 King Connor Acorn

King Connor Acorn

Sally Fan #1

• Fellow FUSer
  • 69 posts

Posted 14 January 2016 - 10:40 AM

ah ok I tried to claim my account but there was no button to claim it after I put my info in can you help me with it so I can stay on it

#17 Bakuda

Bakuda

The Music Man

• Tech Guy
  • 1,877 posts

Posted 14 January 2016 - 01:48 PM

Clicking "claim account" should have popped up a box for you to provide an email and password.  If not, there's a gear in the lower left hand corner of the screen, just to the right of the headphones button.  It brings up your user settings.  Click that and it'll bring up the box for you to claim your account.  If you're still having problems, let me know.

Spoiler

#18 King Connor Acorn

King Connor Acorn

Sally Fan #1

• Fellow FUSer
  • 69 posts

Posted 15 January 2016 - 01:19 PM

yeah that part worked and I could enter my info but that was it no other buttons or anything.

#19 King Connor Acorn

King Connor Acorn

Sally Fan #1

• Fellow FUSer
  • 69 posts

Posted 15 January 2016 - 01:26 PM

Nvm Fixed it!

#20 Wulfsbane

Wulfsbane

One of the Scribes

• Moderators
  • 13,550 posts

Posted 15 January 2016 - 04:50 PM

I'll be on sometime soon.

First thing I'll do is rebuild my underwater lair

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users