Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  chief : (09 November 2019 - 02:20 PM)

http://www.sonicsatam.com/sea3on/

@  Shadow : (31 October 2019 - 10:44 AM)

H A P P Y H A L L O W E E N

@  Kev : (20 October 2019 - 02:19 PM)

Sally acorn painting you can try to follow along, needs re-voicing as its just me for now.

@  Kev : (20 October 2019 - 02:18 PM)

Made another cartoon episode, its a painting tutorial on youtube check out my channel= 2D 3D CARTOONS

@  Wulfsbane : (05 October 2019 - 11:05 PM)

Well the player base went up exponentially since the switch.

@  wildfire : (05 October 2019 - 08:39 PM)

Probably to help Bungie now that Activision's money isn't backing them.

@  Wulfsbane : (03 October 2019 - 06:33 AM)

Destiny made the move to Steam.

@  Wulfsbane : (09 September 2019 - 10:12 AM)

We'll probably see Tracer soon

@  Shadow : (06 September 2019 - 10:48 PM)

I'd rather see Mai in Smash

@  Wulfsbane : (06 September 2019 - 09:05 AM)

I'm more surprised about the Fatal Fury character.

@  Wulfsbane : (06 September 2019 - 08:00 AM)

Really wasn't keen on the idea of Sans being playable, but I guess he's in the same vein as Ness/Lucas

@  Wulfsbane : (06 September 2019 - 08:00 AM)

I think it works.

@  GamemasterAn... : (05 September 2019 - 06:53 AM)

So...Sans is a Mii Gunner costume for Smash. Comments?

@  Wulfsbane : (31 August 2019 - 08:00 PM)

Alright, AEW's All Out was pretty freaking good.

@  Wulfsbane : (20 August 2019 - 06:22 AM)

The Knux will Layeth the Smacketh Down all over your Candy Ass!

@  GamemasterAn... : (20 August 2019 - 05:59 AM)

"Finally, the Knux...HAS COME BACK...to Angel Island!"

@  Wulfsbane : (19 August 2019 - 07:26 PM)

Strangely I can see it.

@  Shadow : (18 August 2019 - 10:39 PM)

Imagine Dwayne Johnson voicing Knuckles...

@  Wulfsbane : (17 August 2019 - 02:31 PM)

The Rock has come back? XP

@  chief : (17 August 2019 - 02:26 PM)

http://www.sonicsatam.com/sea3on/ finally...

Photo

The New Games Topic

• Please log in to reply
505 replies to this topic

#1 Wulfsbane

Wulfsbane

One of the Scribes

• Moderators
  • 13,580 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 03:00 PM

So i dont make a new topic for each and every newly anticipated game, this topic will be for ALL new games, such as the next Legend of Zelda, BioShock Infinite, and others. Post articles, videos, pictures, whatever about any new and exciting game here so we dont have to create a new thread each time.

The Scribes, if anyone wants to join a growing community. Ask me if you want to know more.

“Some say that he is the only man in history to buy a DFS sofa when there wasn’t a sale on, and that his favourite boxing venue is Munich airport. All we know is he’s called the Stig.”

“Some say that if you hold him in the wrong way he doesn’t work properly, and that just very recently he developed an irrational hatred of Rubens Barrichello. All we know is he’s called the Stig.”

Bearing with one another and, if one has a complaint against another, forgiving each other; as the Lord has forgiven you, so you also must forgive. -Colossians 3:13

#2 Alextendo

Alextendo

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 1,104 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 03:02 PM

Metro Last Light is coming in May.....Can't wait. 'Nuff said :P

If my english can look like crap, don't kill me...please? French is my native language!
PS: I love bacon. Why? Because i said so...(i also love the Dreamcast)
My Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/ZoneofDoom

#3 ILOVEVHS

ILOVEVHS

The Urban Ranger

• Fellow FUSer
  • 8,282 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 03:18 PM

Will work for Animal Crossing: New Leaf.
image.jpg

#4 Wulfsbane

Wulfsbane

One of the Scribes

• Moderators
  • 13,580 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 04:07 PM

heard of them, good games

Hey Red can you "Pin" this topic

The Scribes, if anyone wants to join a growing community. Ask me if you want to know more.

“Some say that he is the only man in history to buy a DFS sofa when there wasn’t a sale on, and that his favourite boxing venue is Munich airport. All we know is he’s called the Stig.”

“Some say that if you hold him in the wrong way he doesn’t work properly, and that just very recently he developed an irrational hatred of Rubens Barrichello. All we know is he’s called the Stig.”

Bearing with one another and, if one has a complaint against another, forgiving each other; as the Lord has forgiven you, so you also must forgive. -Colossians 3:13

#5 SonicAaliyahFan

SonicAaliyahFan

HUGE fan of Sonic and the late singer Aaliyah!

• Fellow FUSer
  • 279 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 05:16 PM

*Can't wait for GTA 5, i read in Game Informer that it was developed from the ground up. So who knows what lies in its new "facelift". So far GTA San Andreas is still my fave GTA game ever, the game plays music i grew up on. SWV, Depeche Mode, Boyz II Men, Bell Bev Devoe, Stone Temple Pilots, En Vogue, etc. Pure retro epicness.

*After playing Saints Row The Third earlier last year, i've been itchin to not only get a chance to play the last 2 games, but to also see when the 5th one will come out. IGN said this August, so i can't wait til it's released. Best part of SR3 is the detailed customization you can do with your character. You can change the size of the face, eyes, body size, even the boobs and the "male package" LOL. Plus you get to choose from 7 different voices for your character, including a zombie one haha. The game's awesome!

Defiance is based on the new show on SyFy that i wanna watch, it airs in a week or two. So i'm looking forward to playing the game. I think it just came out. The show's plot is interesting too, here's more about the show: http://en.wikipedia....nce_(TV_series)

#6 ILOVEVHS

ILOVEVHS

The Urban Ranger

• Fellow FUSer
  • 8,282 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 05:51 PM

I correct my previous statement.

I will work in extremely hard conditions of any kind for Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon.
image.jpg

#7 Wulfsbane

Wulfsbane

One of the Scribes

• Moderators
  • 13,580 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 06:47 PM

I kinda want to get GTA V but im not 100% sold on it yet.

So far the games on my list are: BioShock: Infinite, Destiny, Battlefield 4, and Sonic if they release it this year (i'm assuming so if they continue the 2 year pattern)

#8 ILOVEVHS

ILOVEVHS

The Urban Ranger

• Fellow FUSer
  • 8,282 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 10:03 AM

My list includes:

Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon
Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity
Animal Crossing: New Leaf
Pokémon Y
any new Sonic games.
image.jpg

#9 Teirusu

Teirusu

The spanish fox!

• Fellow FUSer
  • 923 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 01:32 PM

No one talk about Metal Gear Solid V?

#10 Wulfsbane

Wulfsbane

One of the Scribes

• Moderators
  • 13,580 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 03:48 PM

No one talk about Metal Gear Solid V?

Wait until Red sees it.

Arkham Origins announced today (this topic is for ALL new games so we dont have to keep making new treads)

#11 Alextendo

Alextendo

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 1,104 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 04:51 PM

Anyone have heard of the Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon pc leak? You can look for it on Google and get the game for free. By the way, this game will be released next month.

I have Far Cry 3 for Xbox 360 and this game is AWESOME. I don't know what to said about this ''FC3: Blood Dragon'', but because i can get it now, i might as well give it a try.

If my english can look like crap, don't kill me...please? French is my native language!

#12 Wulfsbane

Wulfsbane

One of the Scribes

• Moderators
  • 13,580 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 04:58 PM

Far Cry 3 is amazing

#13 Alextendo

Alextendo

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 1,104 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 05:01 PM

Far Cry 3 is amazing

Agree! In fact, Far Cry 3 is my game of the year 2012 (follow by Black Mesa). Also, i need to add that Far Cry 3 is the best FPS that i have play since Stalker Call of Prypiat (and considering how Stalker is one of my favorite game of all time is saying alot)

#14 Wulfsbane

Wulfsbane

One of the Scribes

• Moderators
  • 13,580 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 05:02 PM

Ever play Journey on PS3?

#15 Alextendo

Alextendo

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 1,104 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 05:23 PM

Me? Well, of course! I have the ''Collector Edition'' (i hate digital game).

#16 ILOVEVHS

ILOVEVHS

The Urban Ranger

• Fellow FUSer
  • 8,282 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 05:47 PM

Played a demo once. The game's undeniably beautiful.
image.jpg

#17 Wulfsbane

Wulfsbane

One of the Scribes

• Moderators
  • 13,580 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 05:58 PM

who has played Dishonored?

#18 Alextendo

Alextendo

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 1,104 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 06:09 PM

Me.

#19 Wulfsbane

Wulfsbane

One of the Scribes

• Moderators
  • 13,580 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 06:18 PM

Stealth or Murder?

#20 Alextendo

Alextendo

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 1,104 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 06:38 PM

Usually, i'm more the kind of ''DESTRUCTION'' guy in video game. I suck in stealth game. But in Dishonored, i try to play it stealth (to get the good ending), but i got bored. I wanted to make the game with the good ending first, then make the game a second time by playing like a complete maniac. But i got bored LONG before finishing the game....then i trade the game for something else. It's sad, because the game have alot to make me happy: life bar (not this stupid regenerating health), a good level desing that make you play the way you want, cool super-power, etc. But beside all this, i found this game boring. Maybe i would like this game more if i have gave a chance to play it ''action'' style, but now it's too late.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users