Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Wulfsbane : (20 August 2019 - 06:22 AM)

The Knux will Layeth the Smacketh Down all over your Candy Ass!

@  GamemasterAn... : (20 August 2019 - 05:59 AM)

"Finally, the Knux...HAS COME BACK...to Angel Island!"

@  Wulfsbane : (19 August 2019 - 07:26 PM)

Strangely I can see it.

@  Shadow : (18 August 2019 - 10:39 PM)

Imagine Dwayne Johnson voicing Knuckles...

@  Wulfsbane : (17 August 2019 - 02:31 PM)

The Rock has come back? XP

@  chief : (17 August 2019 - 02:26 PM)

http://www.sonicsatam.com/sea3on/ finally...

@  Wulfsbane : (17 August 2019 - 07:40 AM)

Good to hear.

@  chief : (13 August 2019 - 07:27 PM)

We are in talk with background artists actually...

@  Shadow : (13 August 2019 - 12:54 AM)

some traditional cel painted backgrounds would be lovely.

@  Shadow : (13 August 2019 - 12:54 AM)

Is their any plans on what might be added if the budget reaches a certain quota?

@  wildfire : (13 August 2019 - 12:05 AM)

Just saw the preview for Sea3son animated. It looks awesome! Voices are great. I only wish I had money to support.

@  wildfire : (12 August 2019 - 11:30 PM)

Glad to see this place is still bustling. I went through my old comics last night, made me think of you all. I miss this place sometimes.

@  Ishapar : (12 August 2019 - 10:39 AM)

Keep screaming, Redauthar.

@  Wulfsbane : (10 August 2019 - 05:27 AM)

I've been busy with work. A lot of OT recently

@  Shadow : (09 August 2019 - 01:06 AM)

I just don't have much to say.

@  RedAuthar : (07 August 2019 - 11:12 AM)

I must be a very loud person.

@  RedAuthar : (07 August 2019 - 11:12 AM)

On a different note. I've been using my phone to visit FUS for so long that I haven't used the Shoutbox in about a year. Still top Shouter somehow.

@  RedAuthar : (07 August 2019 - 11:11 AM)

Fixed it. If you use the full editor on a shout you can link the Video using text.

@  chief : (31 July 2019 - 07:00 PM)

though interesting fact...Kef is working on new forum software!

@  chief : (31 July 2019 - 07:00 PM)

It breaks it....

Photo

Ken Penders Have Done It Again.. But Even Worst!

KenPenders

• Please log in to reply
91 replies to this topic

#21 Frieza2000

Frieza2000

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 84 posts

Posted 26 February 2016 - 03:43 PM

Hey Ken, we really appreciate all the work you've done for us the last 12 years, but we're replacing you with a 24-year-old fanfic writer who keeps mailing us his stories for free, so if you could just go ahead and empty your desk before 5, that'd be greaaaaaaaat.

stapeler.jpg

#22 furrykef

furrykef

Fellow FUSer

• Tech Guy
  • 4,499 posts

Posted 26 February 2016 - 05:27 PM

I wouldn't be surprised if Ken actually hadn't signed anything and Archie decided saying they lost the contract was less embarrassing (or perhaps less damaging to their case) than admitting that he really hadn't signed one.

#23 Wulfsbane

Wulfsbane

One of the Scribes

• Moderators
  • 13,565 posts

Posted 26 February 2016 - 09:20 PM

Well apparently at one point there was a mysterious fire where a lot of their legal papers were lost in it.

Your emphasis on "mysterious" makes it sound awfully suspicious; almost as if Penders himself started that fire to get rid of any evidence...

Hmmm... ¬_¬

Wouldnt put it past him

The Scribes, if anyone wants to join a growing community. Ask me if you want to know more.

“Some say that he is the only man in history to buy a DFS sofa when there wasn’t a sale on, and that his favourite boxing venue is Munich airport. All we know is he’s called the Stig.”

“Some say that if you hold him in the wrong way he doesn’t work properly, and that just very recently he developed an irrational hatred of Rubens Barrichello. All we know is he’s called the Stig.”

Bearing with one another and, if one has a complaint against another, forgiving each other; as the Lord has forgiven you, so you also must forgive. -Colossians 3:13

#24 HeavensChampion

HeavensChampion

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 301 posts

Posted 28 February 2016 - 06:39 AM

Anyone.

Technically the other writers dont legally own them since they never signed a contract with Archie to retain their rights.

I'm pretty sure you need to sign a contract to give up the rights, not to retain them. That's what started this whole mess; Penders never signed a contract with Archie (or Archie couldn't find anything he did sign), so he retains the rights to his own stuff.

Then someone should MAKE him sign a contract.

They did. Archie lost it.

Well, make him sign one AGAIN! Sorry. I'm still sore about the lawsuit. It made us suffer seeing Naugus become king and Sally being roboticized for absolutely no reason whatsoever, by ending it in an anticlimactic way because Sega, Archie, and Ken Penders are greedy and selfish.

Legally they can't.

Sour you are but it's said and done. Damage has been made and there's nothing we can do other than to watch Penders destroy himself

Are you saying it's illegal to make him sign another contract?

#25 Wulfsbane

Wulfsbane

One of the Scribes

• Moderators
  • 13,565 posts

Posted 28 February 2016 - 08:42 AM

Anyone.

Technically the other writers dont legally own them since they never signed a contract with Archie to retain their rights.

I'm pretty sure you need to sign a contract to give up the rights, not to retain them. That's what started this whole mess; Penders never signed a contract with Archie (or Archie couldn't find anything he did sign), so he retains the rights to his own stuff.

Well, make him sign one AGAIN! Sorry. I'm still sore about the lawsuit. It made us suffer seeing Naugus become king and Sally being roboticized for absolutely no reason whatsoever, by ending it in an anticlimactic way because Sega, Archie, and Ken Penders are greedy and selfish.

Legally they can't.

Sour you are but it's said and done. Damage has been made and there's nothing we can do other than to watch Penders destroy himself

To make him, yes. You cant make anyone sign a contract legally. The other party has to agree to the terms of the contract to sign it.

Penders would have to agree to the terms, Archie cant make Penders do anything.

In all seriousness, you need to relax.

The Scribes, if anyone wants to join a growing community. Ask me if you want to know more.

“Some say that he is the only man in history to buy a DFS sofa when there wasn’t a sale on, and that his favourite boxing venue is Munich airport. All we know is he’s called the Stig.”

“Some say that if you hold him in the wrong way he doesn’t work properly, and that just very recently he developed an irrational hatred of Rubens Barrichello. All we know is he’s called the Stig.”

Bearing with one another and, if one has a complaint against another, forgiving each other; as the Lord has forgiven you, so you also must forgive. -Colossians 3:13

#26 HeavensChampion

HeavensChampion

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 301 posts

Posted 28 February 2016 - 10:41 AM

Anyone.

Legally they can't.

To make him, yes. You cant make anyone sign a contract legally. The other party has to agree to the terms of the contract to sign it.

Penders would have to agree to the terms, Archie cant make Penders do anything.

In all seriousness, you need to relax.

Relaxing is easier said than done.

#27 furrykef

furrykef

Fellow FUSer

• Tech Guy
  • 4,499 posts

Posted 28 February 2016 - 12:08 PM

Can you guys please only quote the part of the post you're responding to?

#28 HeavensChampion

HeavensChampion

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 301 posts

Posted 01 March 2016 - 05:34 AM

I have no idea what you're talking about.

#29 Wulfsbane

Wulfsbane

One of the Scribes

• Moderators
  • 13,565 posts

Posted 01 March 2016 - 08:32 AM

Can you guys please only quote the part of the post you're responding to?

Isnt there a way to cap the quotes so that only the 3 most recent quotes show up?

#30 furrykef

furrykef

Fellow FUSer

• Tech Guy
  • 4,499 posts

Posted 01 March 2016 - 08:51 AM

I have no idea what you're talking about.

In the post right above my previous post, you quoted Uncle Ben responding to you responding to Uncle Ben responding to you responding to Uncle Ben responding to you responding to me responding to Shadow. The user has to scroll through eight quotations just to get to your one-line response.

Isnt there a way to cap the quotes so that only the 3 most recent quotes show up?

I'll take a look.

#31 furrykef

furrykef

Fellow FUSer

• Tech Guy
  • 4,499 posts

Posted 01 March 2016 - 09:54 AM

OK, using the quote feature now removes other quotes inside the post you're quoting. Thanks for the tip, Uncle Ben.

#32 HeavensChampion

HeavensChampion

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 301 posts

Posted 01 March 2016 - 12:14 PM

Alright. Fine.

#33 Wulfsbane

Wulfsbane

One of the Scribes

• Moderators
  • 13,565 posts

Posted 02 March 2016 - 08:26 AM

OK, using the quote feature now removes other quotes inside the post you're quoting. Thanks for the tip, Uncle Ben.

That's what they use on IGN, It displays the 3 most recent quotes when you use the quote function.

#34 Tim J

Tim J

Tim "J" Campbell

• Sea3on Artist
  • 95 posts

Posted 06 March 2016 - 08:49 AM

Ladies and gentlemen, the disaster of Ken Penders produced something posititve. Congrats, Kef.

------jNz0y5.jpg<-(Retired)
button_art_editor_aso_by_timjcampbell-db

#35 Frieza2000

Frieza2000

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 84 posts

Posted 06 March 2016 - 01:26 PM

Your best friend,
Flowey

#36 Shadow

Shadow

Fellow FUSer

• Sonic Corner Moderator
  • 4,089 posts

Posted 06 March 2016 - 02:22 PM

2jjTDKI.png

#37 HeavensChampion

HeavensChampion

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 301 posts

Posted 07 March 2016 - 03:00 AM

2jjTDKI.png

He doesn't seem to have aged well.

#38 Frieza2000

Frieza2000

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 84 posts

Posted 07 March 2016 - 07:28 AM

Ok, getting rid of the quote headers is actually functionally debilitating. Sometimes things get quoted from pages ago or from other topics. Can we get that back? I promise we'll play nice.

#39 Wulfsbane

Wulfsbane

One of the Scribes

• Moderators
  • 13,565 posts

Posted 07 March 2016 - 09:43 AM

All I wanted was to cap the max quotes at 3. I feel that would have been better.

#40 furrykef

furrykef

Fellow FUSer

• Tech Guy
  • 4,499 posts

Posted 07 March 2016 - 02:38 PM

OK, but now it's impossible to include more than three quotes in a post even if they're not nested.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users